The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-03-2013, 07:00 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4089 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute
My neighbour

I did not know how to react when my younger sister started jumping up and down knowing that she can now take over my room instead of having to share with my elder sister.

When I broke the news over dinner that I intend to move out, my parents hardly bat an eyelid. They knew I was fiercely independent since young and despite me being the middle child, I’m usually the one who took care of my 2 sisters.

They asked a few questions about where I’m moving to, nodding their heads a couple of times. My little sis is still jumping about, announcing that she is going on a furniture spree after dinner to decide on the layout of her new room.

Sharing fruits after dinner, the reality of me moving out seemed to have sunk a little deeper and my younger sister said she’s going to miss me in a really dramatic and emotional manner, I could tell she’s a little sad deep down, but I just smiled and rolled my eyes at her.

Afterall I’m only 3 blocks away.

And for my little sister, she’s turning 23 in a couple of months. Hardly the age for getting emotional over her brother.

I rented the masterbed room in that unit at a good price because of pure luck. My friend knew the owner of the flat who had recently upgraded to a condo. Despite only paying for the masterbed room, I actually had the whole unit to myself as he kept the common room as storage.

The keys felt strange as Mr Lek, my landlord passed them to me with a grin on his face. He reminded me to pay my rent on time and pointed out a few stalls with good food at the hawker centre across the road. I thanked him recently for letting me have the room and promised I’ll be punctual with the rent.

My sisters helped me with the moving and within a week, I was settled in.

It took about a month or so before the neighbours warm up to a unfamiliar face. Aside from the usual greetings at the lift lobby, I often chatted with Uncle Toh, who’s a retired principal and 3 doors down, a auntie ming who always asked if I had my dinner.

By the 3rd month, I’ve had a couple of neighbours asking if I had a girlfriend, and what kind of girls I liked. I always just smile and made up some excuses, escaping from their questions.

On the 4th month however, things got a little different.

I opted for an earlier working slot that a colleague had given up which meant I needed to be at work at 7am. I had to shift my entire schedule an 2 hours earlier.

The corridor was deserted when I left my place at 6am.

No neighbours watering the plants, no one to say hi to me. The air felt fresh, the roads are quiet.

The lift stopped almost immediately when it started it’s descent and I saw the light flashed 6th on the panel.

I was hit by the perfume before I saw her.

Our eyes met for the briefest of moment before she looked away, giving me a 'dao' and stucked up look. She entered the lift and took the other end of the small space. I tried to recall her face as I felt a little buay song, early in the morning kena a dao look from a girl.

Her features are sharp, her nose pronounced, and she looked quite nice actually. Typical OL style lady in raffles place. Her hair is not coloured, naturally black and long. The ends recently trimmed, as I observed the layered ends cascading down her shoulders, reaching about 5 inches below her collar.

Her complexion is smooth, supple skin that looked like you can bounce something off it.

Perhaps it’s just the lift lighting.

Her white blouse is tucked in tight into her grey skirt. Observing only from the back and from the corner of my eye, i felt a little perverted as my eyes roamed the curves on her skirt caused by her protruding bum. Her skirt was worn a little above waist, before the sides open up to a tiny slit near her knees.

I bet she has a teeny weeny tummy. I think OLs looked amazing when they have just a little tummy. I don’t like my girls with just skins and bones.

As I pretended to check my phone, my eyes drifted lower and I saw her heel disappeared into a pair of black heels.

Wonderful morning I must say.

I wouldn’t have bothered to file that morning away if not for the attitude of this girl.

This neighbor of mine.

When the lift hit 1st floor, I waited a little, allowing her to leave, partly because I’m a gentlemen, secondly, I wanted to catch a few more looks at her bottoms and legs.

When they say shit happens when you least expected it, it’s really true. Instead of walking straight out, for some weird reason, the girl lifted up her left heel backwards as she turned and adjusted.

Whatever the hell she is adjusting I don’t know till this day. Perhaps it’s a plaster or something.

So seeing her in that stationary state, it’s only natural that I move forward and exit the lift. Right when I tried to move past her left, she suddenly decided that she wanted to move off as well and we bumped right into each other.

I apologized immediately but I got an irritated ‘ Tsek’ as she shot a look at me.

Before I could react further, she tried to zoom pass me only to get slammed by the closing lift door.

I got another irriated ‘Tsk’ and she rattled off,

She gave me a really du lan look as she vented out her frustration on the lift panel’s open button.
Girl : What the hell !

She stormed off before I could say a word, clicking her heels across the empty and quiet void deck.

I was feeling a little buay song as it’s not my fault but for some fuck reason she directed her anger at me.

What the hell. I meant really, what the hell ?

I brushed the unpleasant morning off and headed to the bus stop.

Walking down the quiet path, I suddenly heard the rev of an engine and a car shot pass me.

It shot pass alright.

But I could see who was behind that wheel.
Bloody bitch.

Taking a deep breath, I decided to just forget it.

Work kept me busy and I felt a little off kilter when I knocked off at 4.30pm.
I bought some groceries along the way back and I ran forward to catch a closing lift when I reached my place around 5.50pm.

I could not describe the emotions running through my head when my eyes met with the same girl I encountered that morning.

I prayed.

I really prayed hard in that few moments before I entered the lift.

I prayed that she knew where to stop.

It didn’t worked.

I could almost feel it before I heard it.

“ Tsk “

A rather audible “Tsk”

Taking a deep breath, I released it in a controlled manner. No point getting worked up.

I settled into the far end of the lift as I watched her fumbled for her keys. Arriving at the 6th floor, I saw her head to the first unit.

After making myself dinner, I left them in the steamer and I changed into my running gear. I usually ran late at 11pm, but now that I’m working early, I decided to change my schedule.

6.45pm
I could not fucking believed it when the lift stopped at the 6th floor again that unlucky day.

I saw a babe, really a babe by any standards. Her body embraced tightly by the white singlet. Her legs , long and smooth, disappearing on both ends into the bottoms of a grey running shorts and a pair of well worn shoes.

Her hair neatly bundled up into a bun. A black armband with headphones connected to her ears as she did some static stretching.

A babe.

And then she turned into a bitch.

Instead of getting in the same lift as me, I saw her rolled her eyes, folded her arms and looked away.

I shook my head slightly as I closed the lift door.
I did my controlled breathing again, forcing myself to calm down.

I took the stairs when I got back at 7.30pm.

I went to bed early, feeling extremely exhausted that day for some weird reasons.

I was thankful I had the company of a good book and my drinks.

I set my alarm earlier the next morning, I have no intention of starting my day bumping into an anal bitch everyday.

I did not see her that morning.

It was a Friday, I remembered clearly.

I had drinks with a couple of colleagues before heading back to my mum’s place for dinner. Taking a slow walk back around 9pm, I saw a familiar figure loitering around a familiar car.

It’s her again.

I approached from an angle, making sure she couldn’t see me. I saw the movement of her body as she threw the bucket of water over the car bonnet. There were several wet patches on her t-shirt. The orange light of the open air carpark lit her up pretty well.

She is pretty hot, but her attitude needs some work.

I could feel my mind wander as I watch her bend over the car, giving it a good wipe down.

Part of me wanted to give her 1 x jialat jialat to wake up her idea, but the sane part of me told me to keep a distance.

If a girl smells like trouble, feels like trouble, she probably is.
The weekend past without anymore unpleasant encounter.

1st November 2010.
Monday.

That would be a day I’ll never forget.
I woke up late and only manage to make it into the lift at around 6.20am.

And the lift door opened at the 6th floor.

Our eyes met again and there was a moment of hesitation before the girl decided to take the same lift after I looked away.

She wore pants and a long sleeve top that morning. I saw a sports bag alongside her work one as she entered the lift.

Her top was still tucked tight into her pants, her breast seemed even fuller that day.

I could smell the shampoo in her hair and the perfume she applied just moments earlier.

She had on a different pair of heels that morning but she still looked as good.

What a pity.

If only she had a better character
Old 06-03-2013, 07:02 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4089 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My neighbour

Right when the lift is about to close, the door opened again and I saw a really elderly lady who looked to be in her seventies.

Old auntie : April, you forgot your phone.

And finally i can put a name to this girl.

April.

I was expecting a thank you, or something coming from April.

Instead i saw her snapped at the old lady.

April : I told you not to move about ! What are you out here !.

And those were the first words that I heard her say other than “ Tsk “

I was a little taken aback when i saw her grab her phone from the old lady before jamming the close button on the lift panel.

My initial feelings of shocked turned to irritation.

April stormed out of the lift towards her car the moment the door opened.

As i settled into my seat on the bus, i forced my eyes to remain open. I told myself a dozen times before, a fresh start. No more nonsense.

But my eye lids felt heavy not because i was tired, because i was irritated at the way she snapped at the old lady who was nice enough to bring her her phone.

I knew it’s going to be a mistake if I go down this path but I just couldn’t help it.

Perhaps it’s because of her attitude, her stuck up behavior. Or maybe it’s her hot body, her long legs.

I couldn’t help it.

As the bus trodded along the long journey to my work place, My eyes closed and I began to think.

2nd November 2010

My alarm rang at 3am
Old 06-03-2013, 07:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 751 / Power: 13
Coffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to behold

support for my fav writer!
Old 06-03-2013, 07:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 16
uzumakiidii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

support for your new story.
Old 06-03-2013, 07:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 14
Naraku is one of the Best!Naraku is one of the Best!Naraku is one of the Best!

In to support

Will up back the following bros when I can:
Old 06-03-2013, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 14
ludwig19 is one of the Best!ludwig19 is one of the Best!ludwig19 is one of the Best!

Bro ILOCK, how u come up with all your brilliant stories i just cant fathom. camping for more!
Old 06-03-2013, 10:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Chikungunya deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

More please.
Old 06-03-2013, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2382 / Power: 18
bombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here to support your thread.
Old 06-03-2013, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1163 / Power: 18
corsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud ofcorsiar74 has much to be proud of

Really really long story bro, wonder your composition should always score 100% in school?

既来之,则安之. 既上之,则爽之...善哉善哉.
Old 06-03-2013, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 12
Skyboy1988 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSkyboy1988 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Woots.. Camping here for another great work of bro..

Sometimes a dramatic changes to life isn't really a bad thing..
Old 06-03-2013, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 12
Blackboy95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlackboy95 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can publish book alrdy. Sarpork Sarpork
Old 07-03-2013, 12:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
r0y1981 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: My neighbour

Also here to support for another legendary thread of TS.
Old 07-03-2013, 01:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 1585 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40207 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

been so long tat a story catches my attention .... support support
Old 07-03-2013, 03:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 12
Forgot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support support
Old 07-03-2013, 03:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 14
nekasrof is a Helpful and Caring Samsternekasrof is a Helpful and Caring Samster

OMG!!! ock stories again!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1