The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-12-2017, 09:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8989 / Power: 16
jay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The beast within

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Go Jim go!

Give Dennis e screw she deserves n wants

Badboy
up u bro
Old 12-12-2017, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8989 / Power: 16
jay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spud_Boy View Post
wah, all the pun in the different part of the stories... really wonder how u get all ur creative juice...
up u bro
Old 13-12-2017, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 9
Flyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to behold

Supporting this thread
Old 13-12-2017, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 9
Sigg4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wondering if ryan and denise will become together since denise need to move out and also ryan is not interested in men. So excited for updates.
Old 14-12-2017, 12:28 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4089 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

I separated the bills into stacks of 9k each as instructed by Ryan.

Even after I was done, there’s still quite a bit of money left on the bed.

The whole time I was doing it, Ryan was talking to me. It was just casual surface chat, nothing much to it really.

I kept stealing glances at Ryan’s naked body as she went about her chores. She would ask me a question, dry her hair, give me a reply, check out her face in the mirror, then ask me another question before applying some moisturiser to herself.

Jim : All done… do I put them in the wallets ??

Ryan : hold on…

I watched Ryan slipped on a grey strapless bra with some kind of shimmer to it before throwing on a casual v neck top in white. It’s not a transparent top although the fabric looked pretty thin and flowly.

I didn’t see her putting on her underwear but I saw her leg peek out from the sides of the cupboard door as she slipped on her denim jeans.

With her hair still wrapped in her towel, Ryan came over and helped me with the money. I was tempted to ask her about why she needed us to help move them but I remembered what Soh said.

Just do what we are supposed to do and don’t ask so many questions.

After Ryan got dressed, she came over and checked out my handiwork.

It’s not exactly rocket science, count out 90 pieces and put 1 stack and repeat.

Then Ryan did something which made me feel a little insulted.

She retrieved a bill counter, you know, those notes counting machine you get at the money changer, yeah that.

Then she put each stack in the machine just to confirm there’s 90 in each stack. That was not all, she gathered up the remaining cash on the bed and counted them as well.

Yeah I know, I’m a stranger after all and this is the first time we’re meeting, still, it did not feel good that someone is questioning your honesty in front of you.

She is not wrong, but it just didn’t feel good. Like that might as well don’t ask me to do it right ?

I kept quiet and did not say a thing as Ryan went through the bills before nodding her head.

Ryan : good….. thank you Jim…

I smiled but did not say anything.

Ryan : how much do you make a month Jim ?

Jim : Huh ? … errr….

Ryan : just curious….

Jim: 3500….

Ryan : ok....

Without hesitating, Ryan gave me 20 of those 100 USD bill, asking if I could do her a favour and make some extra cash.

Jim : Ermm…. What do you need ?

Ryan : small private request…. Aside from the main contract….

I looked at Ryan as she turned her head sideways looking at me from the corner of her eye with a raised eyebrow.

Ryan : I’m not going to eat you Jim… hahaha….. yes or no ? ….

I nodded my head.

Jim : Ok… sure…. Nothing illegal right ??

Ryan : No…of course not… haha… just come over to my hotel room tonight….. 10pm… and keep this to yourself…. Give me your number….

She smiled at me as I tried to contain my excitement.

“hoe seh liao la ! “

“ huat ah !! “

Expressions like this popped up in my head like bubbles appearing in some anime cartoon.

My luck definitely seemed to be improving after meeting up with the guys.

First Denise, now this hot babe that claims she’s not interested in men.

What do you think can happen when a girl ask you to her hotel room at night ?

Come on la.
Common sense. Ahahha…

I could not help smiling at my luck as I helped packed the money in the wallet.

Maybe she’s curious about men after having women for a while or something. Anyway, I’m looking forward to finding out.

Perhaps what they say is true. When you had a good orgasm recently, it shows on your face. It gives off good vibes and attract other females or something.

Just as i finished up the wallets, my phone rang. It was Soh.

Soh : Jim … what’s happening ? why so long ??

Jim : We’re done… coming down in 5…

I gathered up the wallets and told Ryan that I’m ready.

Ryan told me she’s almost done.

Ryan : You want a drink Jim ? coffee ? …

Jim : Err… no need… thank you…. you need help with your luggage ?

Ryan : Yeah sure…

She pulled out a 17 inch trolley case and I helped her bring it out to the door together with the wallets that I was carrying.

I waited for another 2 minutes before she came out, all smiley and radiant as she grabbed her shades, put them on and gave me a nod towards the exit.

She looked pretty cool I have to admit.
A black backpack went on her back and we’re good to go.

I entered the lift first and took the back spot, leaving Ryan the spot in front.

When she has her back towards me after the door closed, I could not resist looking at her figure. The soft material of her top just followed the curves of her body, and the hip hugging jeans disappeared into a pair of dark tanned coloured boots.

With her shades on, Ryan looked like some Korean celebrity while I’m just the assistant pulling her bags.

Ryan : Remember our secret Jim…. I’ll see you tonight yah…

Jim : No problem…

Soh came over when he saw me coming out of the lift.

He walked right pass Ryan and asked;

Soh : Where is Ryan ??

I shifted my eyes towards the hot girl with her arms folded behind Soh.

Soh : huh ? … Ryan ?? I thought you are a guy…..

Riona : Haha….. everyone thinks I’m a guy……My name is Riona…..surname is Yan….. the Ryan came from my email …..R…. Y A N ….. haha… but’s it’s ok…. You can call me Ryan if you like…

Soh : errrr …. Riona ….. sorry for the mixup…. Come… let’s go… the car is waiting…

Riona walked on ahead with Soh by her side.

Rizwan came over to me and jabbed my on my arm.

Rizwan : Knn brother… you take so long upstairs…. Ryan…. Sorry I meant Riona …. Kns ….chio bu la….. got happening or not…?? Hahaha

Jim : Happening your head la… I only help to pack some stuff….

Rizwan : She’s hot man….got that classy chic urbanite girl feeling…..i’ll go introduce myself later…

Jim : Save it… she’s not into men…

Tommy : What ? … I heard that… really ? she told you ??

Jim : Haiyah !.... you don’t believe you go and ask her la… she lesbian la I think….

Mohan and the rest were too surprised seeing a hot babe following Soh to the carpark.

Riona rode upfront with Soh while I was in the last vehicle.

Her luggage and money remained with me.

Upon reaching the airport, we parked the vehicles and distributed the wallets.
Old 14-12-2017, 12:29 PM
Samster (A)

ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

Riona shook everyone’s hands and there was no hiding the wide smile everyone had on their faces.

Riona : Please take care of me ah….. I look forward to working with you guys….

I could see the sighs and the sudden slouch of everyone’s shoulders as they smiled a silly smile at Riona. Riona was like the sun and she oozes this aura of cheerful happiness.

Somehow you just feel your spirits lifted when you are near her.

Her voice is not the squeaky type you get from the average sweet young thing. It isn’t the hard and gruffy stern voice you get from the old office virgin with a vendetta against the whole world as well.

There is a softness to it, like a melody. Calming, reassuring, and polite. It’s like the voice will only deliver good news. Even her Singlish, there’s this classy zing to it.

Her ‘la’ dragged on, leaving a tail behind as it gets softer, melting your heart.

Her ‘meh’ came with a raised eyebrow with genuine curiosity.

I have to admit, it’s quite exciting to be talking and interacting with her.

Everyone fought to help Riona with her bag, trying to appear gentlemanly.

Mohan offered to get her coffee, Rizwan pushed to get the 2 spots beside Riona as we walked and Eric asked if she needed some reading material on the flight.

Nelson and Tommy cut in front of the group like some rude drivers overtaking on the expressway.

The made a 180 degree turn, walking backwards as they smiled like a couple of lost teenagers seeing their idol for the first time.

Nelson : You want doughnuts ?

Tommy : You want curry puffs ? ….. I like old chang kee….. do you ??

Riona : Really ? … hahaha… I like old chang kee too….

Tommy : my name will get you 18% off everything….until end of 2017…

Riona : hahaha… really meh ???

Tommy : don’t believe you try….

Derrick appeared out of nowhere with a duty free shopping guide and thrust forward to Riona who laughed and accepted it like a actress swarmed by paparazzi.

Riona : I’m fine guys…. Hahah.. really.. thank you….

Not willing to lose out my first contact advantage, I scurried forward and asked Riona if she travels often.

Soh caught up and crashed the whole fucking party when we got to our check in counter, pushing everyone out of the way.

Soh : KNN la!! All fuck off …. Fuck off… fuck off…..

Mohan : Soh… can you mind your language…. We have a lady here…

Everyone gave Soh a disapproving look, behaving like saints as Soh gave a thick middle finger to the group.

Soh : Riona… come with me…. stay away from them… they’re going through puberty again…

Riona : hahaha…. I think they’re quite cute…

That’s it la.

The cute word.

The 10pm meeting in her room.

Life is beginning to look good for me again.

The group of us erupted as we squeezed and fought for Riona’s attention as she chuckled and covered her mouth, amused at the attention she was getting.

She removed her shades as we got to the check in counter.

Soh : Different counter… you all go over there….

Riona and Soh went to the business class check in lane while the rest of us grumbled and joined the queue for economy.

Jim : 45 minutes flight also fly business ah….

Eric : Never ask you fly budget already very good already…. SQ to KL leh…. You take before or not ??

Come to think of it, I realised I’ve never took a plane to Kuala Lumpur before, I’ve drove, took a bus but never flown.

After the lot of us checked in, we went to the duty free shopping area with Riona.

Like a bunch of school children, we followed her around keeping her laughing and amused with our antics.

There was never a moment Riona was not laughing or smiling. The more I interact with her, the better I felt about our secret.

Riona is 28 years old, she is single and she’s the only child. Her parents are retired in Thailand.

Tommy asked Riona what does she look for in a guy.

Riona : A little bit of everyone of you lor…. hahaha

The noise we made upon hearing her reply really sounded like we were just entering puberty and seeing a female for the first time.

After a bit of shopping, Riona wanted to grab a coffee before boarding and the group split into 2. Half of us stayed with Riona while the other half literally charged into the café, rounding up tables and chairs.

Soh whipped out a 50 dollar bill, asking what Riona would like to drink.

Riona : Coffee… black…. No sugar…. Thank you ah… hahaha…. What about the rest of you ??

Mohan : Me too… same same…. Same as you… I like my coffee black as well… haha…

Nelson ended up ordering the same drink for the group as a few of us pretended to be coffee connoisseur, amusing Riona even further.

You could tell she’s a little overwhelmed by the attention but she was enjoying them nevertheless.

Riona : now now….. let me be clear on this…..hahahah… I’m… ermm… not available ok…. Hahaha…

Riona told the group of us that she’s only interested in women.

Mohan was the first to reply with his thumb and index finger stretched out under his chin, his pathetic attempt at trying a James bond look.

Mohan : I’m pretty sure I can change your mind…..

RIona laughed even harder when Derrick won the fight by saying he will change sex.

Derrick : I will become a woman for you….

Soh stopped the banter just before the time comes for boarding and asked Riona if there were any concerns she would like to raise with the team.

Soh : And stop your nonsense guys…. Don’t forget we’re here to work…. It begins the moment we land…

The noise volume went down a notch and Riona sat forward and addressed the team.

Riona : Ok… here’s the thing…. It’s a simple job…. I’ll be making a withdrawal of about 900k in RM… and another 210k in USD….... my client only deals in cash…. So as a member of the fairer sex, my concerns are of course safety…..and I don’t want to get rob hahaha…the money is not all mine…. But I’m still accountable…

Riona’s banker has already made the arrangements for the withdrawal and all, so we just need to make sure she arrives at the hotel safely with her money.

Riona : There are multiple parties involved so quite a few people will know that I will be there transacting in cash…. This is why I felt I needed some insurance you know…. So I asked Tony for some contacts…. And he introduced you guys…

Rizwan : Ok…. We’re in the middle of town…. And with a group of us… I don’t think anyone will be making an attempt to rob you….don’t worry…

Riona : This brings me to the 2nd thing I need to tell you…there’s a 2nd deal that I need to conclude…… at the shooting range …...

Soh : Oh…. We’re not aware of that…

Riona : I’m sorry… it’s a last minute arrangement….. hope you don’t mind….

Soh : What do you need us to do ??

Riona : Errr… actually nothing…hahaha…. Just bring me to the range safely that’s all…. My business is with the range owner anyway….

Soh nodded and smiled.

Soh : No problem then…. All good !

Riona : and….. since we’re there…. I’m thinking of doing some shopping…. I don’t mind some company if you guys have no plans…

I was the first to react, immediately putting up my hand.

Jim : Don’t worry… I’ll accompany you as a friend…. No extra charge…

Everyone wanted in as well and she chuckled, amused by how ridiculous this was getting.

Riona : No need everyone la… hahaha… it’s going to be so funny with the whole group tagging along as I shop…. Hahaha..

Soh : All of you shut up… !.... I don’t mean you Riona… sorry….

Soh : I’ll have a couple of them follow you around just to be sure….

Riona : Really !!.. that’ll be great !!! …

The way she lit up with her eyes made half the team at the table went ‘ ahhhhh’ in a satisfying manner.

Riona : Tsk !... stop it !.... hahaha…

That jab on the arm she gave Mohan who was sitting beside her was all he needed to lay his life down for Riona.
Old 14-12-2017, 12:30 PM
Samster (A)

Soh : I’m very fair one… we will ballot later….

There was a short groan as we vacated our seats with Riona chuckling in the background.

We boarded the flight and arrived in Kuala Lumpur just after lunch.

After the transfer to the hotel, we did the check in and all we can do was wait for Riona’s instruction.

Thursday
2.30pm

Riona told us she was ready and the group of us gathered at the lobby. We had already passed her all of the black wallets that we brought over for safe keeping.

As I waited for Riona, I looked at the surroundings, businessmen, tourist, couples on staycation. Nothing interesting.

Riona came out of the lift with her backpack and that was when something caught my attention.

I saw a staff at the reception looked at Riona before quickly looking down at his phone, then back up again.

I kept my eyes on him as he turned to look at his colleague before lifting up his phone in an attempt to take a picture of her.

He saw me looking and he quickly stopped and went back to his work.

I turned and look at Rizwan who was standing beside me and he nodded, he saw it as well.

Ok, calm down, this could just be us over reacting.

Riona is hot, definitely a head turner. The staff could just be interested in taking her picture and posting it in some forum as fapping materials.

We spread the word about the employee and walked out to Jalan Ampang. I told Riona about the staff in question and she turned and looked at him for about 2 seconds. The staff knew she was staring but chose not to return the look.

RIona : It’s ok la…. He probably thinks I’m hot… hahah…

It’s a short stroll along the road to Wisma.

Mohan , Soh and Eric were in the rear.

Riona , me and Derrick walked as a group as we chatted.

Tommy , Nelson and Rizwan took the front.

The 3 group walked with a 5m spacing between us , about the length of a carpark lot.

Nothing tactical to our spacing either, you just basically walk as a group so we can see who’s in front and at the back.

It was an uneventful walk, we went to the bank, she did her withdrawal and we walked her back to the hotel.

Done.

Riona went back up to her room, while the rest of us were dismissed.

She will call Soh when she’s ready to go for her shopping.

4.30pm

I did not get the ballot much to my disappointment. Rizwan and Nelson tagged along with Riona for her shopping trip while the rest of the group went for foot massages, food and a bit of shopping around the area.

9.00pm

I was back in the room with Tommy.

We chatted as I waited for time to pass.

Jim: How’s your grandmother ??

Tommy : Still the same… I’ll visit whenever I can….. on days when she can recognise me, she will scold me for taking so long to visit her…. Hahhaa even though I just dropped by the day before….

Jim : What about your parents ? … you planning on visiting them soon ?

Tommy : Perhaps…. Not exactly close to them anyway… it was my grandmother that raised me up….i’ll rather spend time with my Ah ma….

Tommy spends his weekend at the nursing home, volunteering his time and taking care of his grandmother. I asked if he’s seeing anyone and he said no.

Tommy : Not exactly young anymore…. I’m quite tired with playing around…

Jim : Then settle down la…

Tommy : hahaha… you think that easy ah….. find a girl… she still needs to accept your family and all….. I think nowadays… if any girl hears I have a old grandmother to take care off in the nursing home…. All run far far away… haha…

Jim : Fuck la… what rubbish… as long as you like each other…. The rest doesn’t matter….

Tommy grinned and rubbed his hands together.

Tommy : Yah… hahah… If Riona don’t mind…. Hahaha.. I confirm marry her… haha

I shook my head and looked at the time.

I took a shower, changed into something casual and told Tommy I’m going down for a walk and to make a call.

Jim : You want anything ? … convenient stall or ??

Tommy : no need…. Got HBO channel to watch I enough.. haha…

9.50pm

I took the lift up to Riona’s room and hit the door bell, my heart thumping in anticipation.

This is it man.

The door opened and I was greeted with Riona’s signature smile.

Riona : Hey Jim… come on in…

When the door open fully, I could feel the stir in my pants when I realised Riona was in her bathrobe.

As I entered her suite, I saw the clothes she was wearing earlier in the day on one of the chair. Her jeans neatly folded over, her top resting on top of her jeans. Her bra too, and even a plain grey panty.

Does that mean she was naked underneath ?

Maybe I’m thinking too much, she could have showered and changed.

Jim : What do you need me to do ?

Riona looked at me from the top to bottom before saying something that felt like a roller coaster ride starting it’s ascent to the top

Riona : You want to change into something…. More comfortable ??

I smiled a little awkwardly as I was unsure of what to say.

What reply can I give to something like this ?

I just nodded my head and Riona brought me another bathrobe.

I wasted no time changing, I fucking strip myself and just threw the robe on.

My dick was throbbing by then as Riona came back with 2 glasses and asked if I would like a drink.

Jim : Sure… haha.. sure…

She opened a bottle of duty free whiskey and poured us each a serving after sending a couple of messages on her phone.

Gesturing over to the sofa, I went over and she handed me one.

We started to chat and Riona got a little touchy, her voice became a bit softer.

I choked on my drink when she asked how big I think her breast are.

Jim : What ! ?? err… hahah

Riona : You’ve seen me naked… I’m sure you can pretty much tell…

Jim : ermm… 34B ??

Her eyes lit up immediately.

Riona : Wow.... you’re good… I was still expecting you to say you needed to touch them before giving me a reply… hahaha…

Jim : haha.. well.. errr… ii….eeerrr… I don’t mind verifying it too…. Hahaha..

Riona giggled and gave me a playful smack on my arm.

Riona : waist ?? … care to guess ?

This time round I’m smarter, I asked if I could gauge it before answering.

Riona was sporting enough and she stood up in front of me , took my hands and put it on her.

My dick was so erected that it was starting to get painful.

Jim : 24 ??

Riona laughed and shook her head.

Riona : Are you mad ? …. No la… 26 la…

Jim : Still pretty close…

Riona : what about the bottom ?

I let my hands slide down to Riona’s bottom and I could hear her gasp when I gave her bottom a squeeze.

Jim : 34 ?
Old 14-12-2017, 12:30 PM
Samster (A)

Riona smiled and nodded her head.

Riona : clever boy….

This is it. There is no way this evening would end without me getting fucked by Riona by all the signs I’m seeing.

Riona : I need your help Jim…. It’s important…. Our lives might depend on it…

She sat down beside me and poured me another drink.

Jim : What ? ….

I was about to laugh and ask if she’s joking but Riona was not smiling or laughing.

Jim : err… you’re scaring me.. what do you need me to do ? ….

The doorbell rang and there was a few hard knocks on the door.

Instinctively I stood up and looked towards the entrance but Riona asked me to sit down.

Riona : Relax…

Jim : Is someone coming ? … do you need me to call Soh and guys ? ….

Riona : No Jim…. I need you to do something else…..

She got up and walked towards the door as the knocking for louder and more impatient.

Right before she opened the door, Riona turned and looked at me.

Riona : I need you to pretend you are me…

Jim : What ? …

There was no time for me to question Riona further as she opened the door.

Standing in front of her were 4 men.

I could feel my muscles tightened as I looked at them enter the room.

Fuck, this is not good.

The 1st man is short and stout with a large frame. A gold chain with 3 amulets hung around his neck and he has short buzz cut hair. He spotted several tattoos and he seemed like the one in charge.

The next 2 man behind him were at least 1.9m tall each. They’re well built and from the size of their arms, they could probably break my neck with their bare hands. The last man however, was the hotel staff.

Yes, that same staff that tried to take a picture of Riona earlier that day.

I was still sitting down on the sofa, whiskey glass in hand. I was panicking but I tried to remain calm and kept my expression neutral.

Don’t show it Jim…. No matter what, don’t fucking show you are about to piss in your bathrobe.

The 4 men walked into the suite and the stout man walked in front of me. He remained standing as he directed his eyes between me and Riona who had just shut and locked the door.

Riona : Khun Anurak….. thank you for coming….

The stout man looked at Riona without saying anything, Anurak, that’s his name. A male angel in thai mythology .

Anurak turned to look at the hotel staff and communicated in thai.

The staff gestured his head at Riona in reply.

Riona : yes……..I am Ryan…

Anurak looked at Riona for a good 3 seconds before bursting out in laughter, easing the tension in the hotel suite.

Anurak : I have work…. With Ryan…. Very long….. we never meet….. but I know….. Ryan….. not a girl…. Hahahahaah…… rumours yes…. But I can feel….. Ryan… is man… he like girls…. We talk about hot girls…..all the time…. The things we will do to them… …. hahahahaha….

He turned to Riona and shook his head.

Anurak : Girl…. Will not discuss the things we talk about….hahahaha…

Oh my god.

I’m really fucked this time round.

I could see the sparkle in Riona’s eyes as she gave a slight crooked smile without replying Anurak.

Anurak turned towards me and he came close, I stood up instinctively and put down my glass.

Anurak smiled and gave me a hug.

He broke off the hug and shook my hand.

Anurak : Finally we meet ….. brother Ryan….…. Ahahhaha…….. finally we meet.

Fuck.
Old 14-12-2017, 02:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kiddocoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Solid story.
Old 14-12-2017, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 9
marcelo0632 is one of the Best!marcelo0632 is one of the Best!marcelo0632 is one of the Best!

Very engaging story. Can't wait for the next instalment.
Old 14-12-2017, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to the next update

Faster pls

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 15-12-2017, 01:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 9
Sigg4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow transactions all in cash and also that kind of descriptions of the ppl. Shd be buying firearms from black market....than transport them to the range.wah if they get caught sure die....so excited for the next updates.....
Old 15-12-2017, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
pokeUpie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent story bro ilock, more please
Old 15-12-2017, 08:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 14
shinozuke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Did anyone actually notice this portion? Don’t you find it familiar?
Old 15-12-2017, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinozuke View Post

Did anyone actually notice this portion? Don’t you find it familiar?
Now that you mentioned, I think I read this somewhere before.... I think from https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.p...&postcount=186

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1