The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-02-2017, 07:15 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
FarFromOrd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi all, am new to this, looking for Fuck Buddy

Hi all, am new to this thread. Don't know if this is the correct avenue to post this.

Im male, 21 nsf(hence my username zz), been single for over a year now and haven't touched anyone since. (+this dickfest of a camp is killing me). And im not even sure if im still dealing w a broken heart, probably its just down there

Looking for ladies here 18-35 or even 40 who are interested. Would be nice if able to host as im unable, but willing to pay for hotels, we could try different ones if we click. Im free on friday nights, saturdays and sunday afternoons.

Im average built and looks, abt 165, not some super hot kpop kind of guy. Not sure what sort of description i still lack in the post, but thanks for reading. Do people exchange numbers here or?? Cheers
Old 22-02-2017, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1736 / Power: 17
TKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant future
Re: Hi all, am new to this, looking for Fuck Buddy

Should have posted in https://sammyboyforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7
Old 23-02-2017, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 19
whiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to behold

Hello, have camp life affected your brain? Which camp isn't mostly male? Come to a Sex forum and cow peh cow bu. Broken heart? Grow up. Willing to pay for hotel if click? If not ask the lady to pay ah? Your kind of patten how to find a gf so getting a fuck buddy is even more remote. Last but not least most girls are taller than your 1.65m so are you incamp doing NS? I thought midgets are exempt from service.

QUOTE=FarFromOrd;15652830]Hi all, am new to this thread. Don't know if this is the correct avenue to post this.

Im male, 21 nsf(hence my username zz), been single for over a year now and haven't touched anyone since. (+this dickfest of a camp is killing me). And im not even sure if im still dealing w a broken heart, probably its just down there

Looking for ladies here 18-35 or even 40 who are interested. Would be nice if able to host as im unable, but willing to pay for hotels, we could try different ones if we click. Im free on friday nights, saturdays and sunday afternoons.

Im average built and looks, abt 165, not some super hot kpop kind of guy. Not sure what sort of description i still lack in the post, but thanks for reading. Do people exchange numbers here or?? Cheers[/QUOTE]
Old 23-02-2017, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

TS you think this is a Dear Abby forum?
Old 23-02-2017, 08:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiplash View Post
Hello, have camp life affected your brain? Which camp isn't mostly male? Come to a Sex forum and cow peh cow bu. Broken heart? Grow up. Willing to pay for hotel if click? If not ask the lady to pay ah? Your kind of patten how to find a gf so getting a fuck buddy is even more remote. Last but not least most girls are taller than your 1.65m so are you incamp doing NS? I thought midgets are exempt from service.

QUOTE=FarFrHi all, am new to this thread. Don't know if this is the correct avenue to post this.

Im average built and looks, abt 165, not some super hot kpop kind of guy. Not sure what sort of description i still lack in the post, but thanks for reading. Do people exchange numbers here or?? Cheers
There're alot of idiots here trying their luck LA. He's the same as those 'ger' here sell panties but cannot meet.

To be clear, only young gers with minimum average looks n not dinosaurs then will have ppl interested. Young Guys got little value

For guys minimum must show face pic n got good body. And these cocks should wake up idea. If 70kg 30 plus dinosaur want to fuck, then how
_____
Exchange points trying luck ma
Old 23-02-2017, 08:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 9
wangzzz is one of the Best!wangzzz is one of the Best!wangzzz is one of the Best!wangzzz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarFromOrd View Post
Hi all,

Different hotels?

Solution:
You can contact dreamzknight.

What ?:?

.Z.Z.Z.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1