The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-02-2017, 02:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Hawklod76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Over the Hill??

Hi everyone,

Not sure if anyone could advise me.

I am 41. My sex life with my wife isn't great at all. In our years of marriage, we did it rarely. Recently I had this urge to go GL, went looking for FLs to see if there was anything wrong. And, behold.... I have 2 problems. One is I explode too fast or I cannot stay hardened for long

What is happening to me?
Old 22-02-2017, 02:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Hawklod76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Over the Hill??

Hi everyone,

I am 41. My sex life with my wife wasn't great at all. In our years of marriage, we did it rarely. Recently I had this urge to go GL, went looking for FLs to see if there was anything wrong. And, behold.... I have 2 problems. One is I explode too fast or I cannot stay hardened for long

What is happening to me?
Old 22-02-2017, 02:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawklod76 View Post
Hi everyone,

What is happening to me?
You over the hill.

Next question
______
Exchange points easy ma
Old 22-02-2017, 04:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Over the Hill??

I don't understand the explode-too-fast problem.

Will you feel the accumulation of cum at the root of your cock when you shoving the cheebye, and then ejaculation is like a burst splashing all the white juice? That is the excitement of sex all about. If you can feel it, why bother fast or slow?
Old 22-02-2017, 06:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1161 / Power: 10
FUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
You over the hill.

Next question
______
Exchange points easy ma
over the Mountain.
TS, you are not aLone.....
Old 22-02-2017, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
crackhead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

not too late to get it back.....

start some exercise routine and build up fitness slowly, you will enjoy a second spring.....I did it at 40yo, got a FB and never looked back
Old 22-02-2017, 08:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 19
D-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to behold

Diy more. U lack trainning.
Old 22-02-2017, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 785 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawklod76 View Post
Hi everyone,

I am 41. My sex life with my wife wasn't great at all. In our years of marriage, we did it rarely. Recently I had this urge to go GL, went looking for FLs to see if there was anything wrong. And, behold.... I have 2 problems. One is I explode too fast or I cannot stay hardened for long

What is happening to me?
Your dick is just like any muscle in your body. You rarely use it with your wife, it lacks exercise, so lead to the problems you describe.

What more first time visiting FL, you get over-excited like honeymoon night like that (explode early) or can't harden (anxious to perform). Vicious cycle.

At your age, still got hope to improve via exercise and diet change. Plus this is not 20-30 yrs ago, there's pharma help if you really need
Old 22-02-2017, 10:41 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

It's all about practice.

Go to GL once a week and after a month or so you'll be operating like a well oiled machine and your timing will be perfect.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 22-02-2017, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

More details like:

How long have you been married?
Have you had any other partner(s) besides your wife?
Before you visit WL, how did you satisfy yourself?
When you do it with a WL you can't get erected but when you do, you ejaculated.....like after getting your dick in?
Old 22-02-2017, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
You over the hill.

Next question
______
Exchange points easy ma
Hardly the case unless you have some health problems.
Old 22-02-2017, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Maybe its a lifestyle thing, do you smoke or etc?
Old 22-02-2017, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13821 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Too long din fuck... get excited easily . That's why like that. U must fuck regularly. Like exercise
Old 22-02-2017, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13150 / Power: 17
4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute

U Juz need some ED pills and u will be fine.

英雄末路不可怕,
自甘堕落最可悲。
Old 22-02-2017, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 17
tnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant future

Over Mount Everest bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1