The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-02-2017, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 8
samster101 is one of the Best!samster101 is one of the Best!samster101 is one of the Best!
Re: sex with 11 new friends in 4 months

nice sharing
Old 17-02-2017, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 9
MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ourworld View Post
Hey mate, mr Ow here.

Thanks for visiting our thread once awhile ya!
Couldn't agree more that I made my wealth thru stocks.
In term of running a company, honestly,
Not actively involve.

Yup! Shareholder does makes decision, but usually won't interfere in the operation if he/she is not sitting in the board of director.
(Let the experts handle, making unnecessary decision when not involving in the operation is more like abusing power to me, unless the shareholder also sits in the BOD)

From what I know, most Pte Ltd will require the directors or shareholders to come in as guarantor for the company if it requires credit facilities.

Erm.. I don't Mr Wee but Let just say Im in contact with a boss of a listed company which recently got privatize.
His directors or even himself needs to come in as guarantor when the company require credit facilities too!
such company when they ask for credit facilities is in 100s of millions.

Concerning that he might end up like chemoi boss, eventually affecting his family net worth.
And of course, 富不过三代.. Which is every businessman's concern.
He is now looking into setting up family office.

Basically, TS is not wrong, in fact it's a cyber world here.
He might be truthful.. But it's the way TS phased it,
Sounds kind of Arrogant and cheapen the girls he slept with,
Moreover, considering his command of language here and Those comments made previously by himl,,
Just don't add up to be somebody with proper maturity, dealing with "high finances and its side effect". Lol..

Even so if it's real, he is asking for life advice, which open himself up like an open target! Lol.
Everybody has different ways life leading their life and we owned nobody our life.
Why ask for advice then? Is TS trying to bullshit or trying to show off indirectly? Lol..
Haters are everywhere.
Live the life you deem fit!

If you are unhappy, change, move! You are not a plant.
If you are happy, continue.
If you are lost. Do some soul searching.
If you are aimless, set a goal.
If you are just bullshitting. Quit!

Lead a life mate
Hi Mr Ow,

I did not want to embarrass Mrs Ow by stating the obvious. Your company cannot borrow without a director's guarantee bec it is small. When your company has assets e.g. a paid building, your banker will use that property as a collateral for your loan, without needing a director's guarantee.

Is it alright to get back into this thread's topic out of respect for TS?
Old 17-02-2017, 04:08 PM
Samster

MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ourworld View Post
He might be truthful.. But it's the way TS phased it,
Sounds kind of Arrogant and cheapen the girls he slept with,
Moreover, considering his command of language here and Those comments made previously by himl,,
Just don't add up to be somebody with proper maturity, dealing with "high finances and its side effect". Lol..
I happen to think TS is exhibiting maturity beyond his peers. The sheer fact he acknowledges money has an adverse effect proves it. Most scions I read about and know do not even bother to ask such questions. One Shaw grandson recently appeared on news for drink driving 3 times. He is 45 y.o and much older than TS
Old 17-02-2017, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1161 / Power: 10
FUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud of

bLothers & Sis,____

Old 17-02-2017, 07:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold

Don't say I am disgrace because I have a richer dad. You don't know for sure. R u happier if I was self made with $5k to start my life in Singapore from PRC?
Old 17-02-2017, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 11
Wan90Wan is one of the Best!Wan90Wan is one of the Best!Wan90Wan is one of the Best!

Ts u telling all of us that you are rich and change girl everyday like change underwear issit???
Old 17-02-2017, 08:09 PM
Samster (Premium-Comp)

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11703 / Power: 33
ourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoeLanYong View Post
Hi Mr Ow,

I did not want to embarrass Mrs Ow by stating the obvious. Your company cannot borrow without a director's guarantee bec it is small. When your company has assets e.g. a paid building, your banker will use that property as a collateral for your loan, without needing a director's guarantee.

Is it alright to get back into this thread's topic out of respect for TS?

Nope! Totally not embrassing at all.
you are merely stating the facts here mate,,

Agree on the point about the size of my company..
Agree to disagree on the point where TS display level of maturity here.
Not gonna change our views on this, So let's not dwell on this, different people, different perspective.

Very nice and respectful of you to stand by and defence TS with such extraordinary perseverance,,
Shall not comment or compare TS with any other.
With 1 bad egg, there will be dozen that are better!
I'm commenting base on my view on TS and not comparing him with others.

Of course! By all means, please carry on this thread!
In my view, TS can either double or triple up your numbers in the next 4 mths.
Or be a change man!

Will visit this thread again in June to see the progression!

Cheers! TGIF to all!
Old 18-02-2017, 05:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 12
dchar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

good posts from MLY and Mr Ow, up your points when i can

TS, gd luck in finding your answers. youre in good shape thou coz the first step to solving a prob is recognizing it exists in the first place
Old 18-02-2017, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mr. Ow,
Thank you for your generosity. You are a good man. I'm just doing my part to find the good in humanity in this troubled world.

Cheers

dchar,
"first step to solving a prob is recognizing it exists in the first place". Wise words indeed.

Don't bother upping me. Take 9 from me instead.
Old 22-02-2017, 11:03 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1318 / Power: 12
Jebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud of

For those who upped me on this thread sorry, I just came back from holiday will chase down and settle all points I owe.

TS, if you got it, then use it, I do sense a tinge of pride in what you have whilst talking about it, but I would be pretty stoked too if I made 80k a month. So no worries, but don't pass off as a elitist pompous fuck, or I will fucking just scold the shit out of you, but so far so good.

Keep fucking, and maybe one day you'll meet the right girl, the one that makes you want to feed her dinner more than feed her cock.

Ignore List: Gutpunch(Pathetic weirdo)
Old 22-02-2017, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonPhang View Post
Sex with 11 new friends in 4 months.

Some from dating app, some from social media, 1 friend and 1 ex colleague

And where do I go from there what is the meaning of life?

Just last week. I had sex with 5 gals in 4 days. 3 gals on Saturday. 3 of the 5 were new partners.

I asked myself what is the meaning of life.

Can someone experienced in life tell me.
It mean u shld go have a check up.. ur best friend call AIDS s finding u.. haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1