The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-02-2017, 04:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
Fakkah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: sex with 11 new friends in 4 months

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorsiowSG View Post
Just share the gals' contacts with us.
Good idea bro!!
Old 16-02-2017, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 21
Casadick is a name known to allCasadick is a name known to allCasadick is a name known to allCasadick is a name known to allCasadick is a name known to allCasadick is a name known to all

Wooooh, really amazing that bro. I think you are a rich kid hahaha
I can sex only 1 but my partner was mad because she's not satisfied with me.
Old 16-02-2017, 07:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5363 / Power: 17
HC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond reputeHC NEWBIRD has a reputation beyond repute

Besides sex,

You can take up a new hobby or sports.

Join a club or attend an external night class.

@

@2504@
Old 16-02-2017, 07:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold

Dunno

Keep fucking my friends soon each of them will find out
Old 16-02-2017, 07:59 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 414 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12858 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

This is a post by a rich elite narcissistic bastard to stoke envy.
Earning $80k per month in your father's company.
That's more than what most of us take home per annum.
You would be sweeping the floor if not for the wonders of cronyism!
Old 16-02-2017, 09:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
CapitaLend deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoeLanYong View Post
TS,
You got things too easy through your father's wealth. I read your other comments. Bec of it, you took some wrong turns somewhere.

You can tell yourself you are not a sex addict. You were just able to procure it easier. Anyone with your resources and looks will be bonking chicks the way you do too. So you are not weird or different - don't label yourself.

You feel empty bec sex was created to bind marriages. Bring them closer. Not for trivializing. Imagine 2 pieces of paper stuck together using glue. These two paper are meant to be stuck together forever. What you are doing is tearing one piece out to glue to another paper. Then glue to another paper. Then glue to another paper. This paper will be torn, like you.

A piece of you go missing after each sex encounter bec that lady leaves. Look into the eyes of a prostitute after sex. You will see she has lost her soul.

At 29, you should be asking questions about life like most of us do at this age. One gets tired of sowing wild oats at about this time. The disadvantage for you is you haven't found the One to consider settling down with. And the sad truth is the One you find may love the material comforts that come with you, not you. Money has strangely disadvantaged you.

Most of us older folks have found the meaning of life in love and family. Its called P4 Science - Life Cycles. Organisms are birthed. Grow from young to adult. Reproduce and die. You should be mocking me by now. Reproduction and children sounds morbid to a swinging bachelor. But trust me, you will only know what life is after becoming a father. Then the world will get strangely dim. You will be steeled with one purpose.

My advice? Go on have more fun. Increase the girls. You need to get more sick and tired of being sick and tired till you decide to move on to the next stage in life.
Very nicely written, fully agreed!
Old 16-02-2017, 09:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1161 / Power: 10
FUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud of

I earned USD$80K per week....

Old 16-02-2017, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jebuschris91 View Post
What you're feeling is hollowness.
You lie in bed at night and feel lonely, your chest feels empty. You try to make up for it by whatever interaction you have with the women but it is just temporary. You enjoy yourself in that moment and feel normal but afterwards the empty feeling is back and you start the process of finding a temporary solution again.

You have to find someone who you can love. Not just in bed but as a partner. Only then will you find peace.
Not hollowness LA. It also start with H. Call HIV la.

Read my post n learn something la
________
Exchange points hollow ma
Old 16-02-2017, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonPhang View Post
Sex with 11 new friends in 4 months.

Some from dating app, some from social media, 1 friend and 1 ex colleague

And where do I go from there what is the meaning of life?

Just last week. I had sex with 5 gals in 4 days. 3 gals on Saturday. 3 of the 5 were new partners.

I asked myself what is the meaning of life.

Can someone experienced in life tell me.
Don't talk rubbish here la OK. Go use your dreamsknight account.

No one is so dumb to pay 80k a month or 1 million annual salary to his son or even Mistress .

Simply because the income tax is fuckin High ok. If u are telling the truth, every year you see IRAS letter, u heart attack n pain ok. The tax u pay can pay Downpayment for house Liao.

There're many many ways for a rich man to give money to his children without incurring tax ok. But not teaching u la

Despite wad most rich men say, most really hate paying tax. Any kind of tax.

The only idiots who do this are the dumb crooks money laundering or those bleeding their companies dry. All these are fucking dumb cos they all easily fall under garbagements radar

In spore, even the top CEOs Don't make 100 million salary not stock options like US CEOs. They dont even make ten million sgd.

So if u remove the civil servants, famous surgeons n lawyers n businessmen, the list of ppl making 1 million salary NOT variable commission based hor, is verrrry small.

And in the list if they see your name in a fucked up company, n not the usual names, they'll investigate. Cos garbagement really hate ppl like u.
Even if you're not a crook.

They hate young ppl making tons of money cos they can't stand village idiots making millions. Goes against wat they stand for.
_____
Exchange points under radar ma

Last edited by sadfa; 16-02-2017 at 10:21 PM.
Old 16-02-2017, 10:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 9
Barbedwire5 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBarbedwire5 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

dreamzknight ran out of relatives (niece, sister-in-law, stepmother, etc) to BS, so now resorted to new tactics.

Like i said in his other thread :
there are lies, fiction, Bullshits and dreamzknight.
Old 16-02-2017, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 9
Barbedwire5 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBarbedwire5 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

By the way, for someone earning $80K a month, you need not come here to seek help.
You surely can afford to see a professional psychologist, even if he is charging $1K an hour.
Old 16-02-2017, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 19
thomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyforumm View Post
I am even worse than TS. I have sex with more than 20 new girls in 4 months, one week one new girl to be exact. They are all either FL, ML or prostittue from Geylang. What should I do with my life now, and where should i go from here
You want to know where you should go from here??? I think you should go rob a bank or get a job that pay very high cos at this rate.....you'll go bankrupt very soon Hahaha
Old 16-02-2017, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
TheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
You lie in bed at night and feel lonely, your chest feels empty. You try to make up for it by whatever interaction you have with the women but it is just temporary. You enjoy yourself in that moment and feel normal but afterwards the empty feeling is back and you start the process of finding a temporary solution again.

You have to find someone who you can love. Not just in bed but as a partner. Only then will you find peace.
Well said. Reminded me as well. Thanks.
Old 17-02-2017, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 9
MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I do not know what era some commentators are living in.

When your company makes $10m profits a year, you are just considered a SME. There are thousands of such SMEs in Sg. Over 10 years, the company will have accumulated $100m in its bank account.

I once visited my commercial landlord. He has 60 pages of commercial tenants paying rent to him. His young daughter flipped me to page 43 of his building I am in. And most singaporeans never even heard of his company name. Renting out his buildings is just his sideline. I don't want to mention his core biz.

These are business owners. Not CEO types. The money in the bank is as good as their own. They decide what to do with it. In my landlord's case, an old man. What would any sane person want to do with $100m in his company bank account??

Cash out your risk. Pay your son $1m to work in your company. Let him learn how to take over the business and at the same time let him buy some properties.To these people what is there to squabble over 17% corp tax or 20% personal rate? Surely, you jest. I can go on and on about the obscene wealth of people I deal with but this is not the point.

Your company may go under. It's creditors can take whatever they want from your company. But what is yours is yours to keep. I thought Private Limited is a very basic concept??

Last edited by MoeLanYong; 17-02-2017 at 12:17 AM.
Old 17-02-2017, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 17
junkie72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
More like cannon fairy syndrome