The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-02-2017, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 8
terryleejw is a Helpful and Caring Samsterterryleejw is a Helpful and Caring Samsterterryleejw is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Sex Chats

Quote:
Originally Posted by winphenom View Post
Absolutely bro. You never know what you encounter especially if they are willing to talk about anything under the sun. These may make good close friends too.
haha we are all screen generation...not very good conversationalists f2f but can talk about anything behind a screen...

but i guess it's a nice security to have. less invasive for everyone. you had any good encounters before, bro?
Old 17-02-2017, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 15
winphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by terryleejw View Post
haha we are all screen generation...not very good conversationalists f2f but can talk about anything behind a screen...

but i guess it's a nice security to have. less invasive for everyone. you had any good encounters before, bro?
Quite true in a way too bro. It actually works both ways cos a lady might also be shy to speak out about stuffs but behind a screen, courage builds up to become a comfortable norm. Can also better understand each other's wants, needs and fantasies.
Old 17-02-2017, 07:03 AM
Samster

terryleejw is a Helpful and Caring Samsterterryleejw is a Helpful and Caring Samsterterryleejw is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by winphenom View Post
Quite true in a way too bro. It actually works both ways cos a lady might also be shy to speak out about stuffs but behind a screen, courage builds up to become a comfortable norm. Can also better understand each other's wants, needs and fantasies.
Think in our society, a girl being overtly expressive in his/her sexual needs and desires is still taboo. Which is sad because it's nothing wrong...
Old 17-02-2017, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 11
WinampForever deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWinampForever deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Think in our society, a girl being overtly expressive in his/her sexual needs and desires is still taboo. Which is sad because it's nothing wrong...
Agreed here too
Old 17-02-2017, 11:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1161 / Power: 10
FUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud of

Quote:
haha is that what you guys do?
hahaha YES, then go DSC for full blood test!.....
Old 17-02-2017, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinampForever View Post
Agreed here too
Haha so this is really just a safer environment to let the women come out of their shells and under anonymity feel comfortable talking about their desires and fantasies! Which I'm sure, there are many
Old 17-02-2017, 01:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 9
Barbedwire5 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBarbedwire5 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Haha so this is really just a safer environment to let the women come out of their shells and under anonymity feel comfortable talking about their desires and fantasies! Which I'm sure, there are many

SIC-dont only use 1 line. Cast yr net wider.
There is 1.
Old 17-02-2017, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbedwire5 View Post

There is 1.
Wow...really nice photo. And that's from the other channel you have?
Old 17-02-2017, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 8
L0stInL0ve is one of the Best!L0stInL0ve is one of the Best!L0stInL0ve is one of the Best!L0stInL0ve is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbedwire5 View Post

There is 1.
SIC but must trade.

Want to trade?

[sammyboyimage]

Last edited by L0stInL0ve; 17-02-2017 at 04:43 PM. Reason: sorry, pic deleted.
Old 17-02-2017, 04:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2430 / Power: 14
blackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNNYANDHORNY View Post
Try pm to the ladies here.
No harm trying....
Seriously ??? You really think got real ladies here ?

Wu Song Jr is a busybody & a clone master . Need a woman to defend him.
Old 17-02-2017, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1161 / Power: 10
FUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud ofFUNNYANDHORNY has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackface View Post
Seriously ??? You really think got real ladies here ?
bLother,

seLiously, after i posted i earned USD$400K a month, (in another thread),
got two females wrote to me....

Old 17-02-2017, 06:01 PM
Samster

haha i believe there are! maybe there are some who have certain ideas etc etc...but i do believe there are real, womanly ladies who would love to come up here and engage in some nice fun without any other intentions...it's just that there are far too many people who have taken advantage of this platform to be nasty to the ladies that's why they have to be extra careful..
Old 17-02-2017, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 15
winphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
haha i believe there are! maybe there are some who have certain ideas etc etc...but i do believe there are real, womanly ladies who would love to come up here and engage in some nice fun without any other intentions...it's just that there are far too many people who have taken advantage of this platform to be nasty to the ladies that's why they have to be extra careful..
Very true and fully agreed. Trust is always the main factor. Scandals erupt because of it.
Old 18-02-2017, 08:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 13
dulanjiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydulanjiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynntann View Post
Just passing by.
Just following the passing by... LOL
Old 18-02-2017, 08:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BossHogg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy