The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-02-2017, 06:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 10
wt188 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwt188 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwt188 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: sex favors

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamkia49 View Post
U can choose not to accept the expensive gifts, not meeting them outside work and only talk about business, no personal stuffs.
Sooner or later that guy will get your "hint", give up and start hunting another for his next prey.
Unless u want to lead him on to enjoy all the luxury and material gifts but have no interest in returning in any form.... well then I'll tell u there's no such thing as free lunch in this world.
I agree on this.
Old 04-02-2017, 06:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1193 / Power: 8
siamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynntann View Post
The floral blouse fully buttoned up.

http://pixxxels.org/image/7zbh8issj/
Let them puppies breathe!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wt188 View Post
I agree on this.
Thanks
Old 04-02-2017, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 8
lynntann deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
It is not that simple because that guy can help in arranging business contacts and not getting hinted when he is around.

Most important is no drinking forced by the men, no going to KTV after dinner when he is around.

It is easier to handle one person than various "hunters" in various shapes and sizes.
Old 04-02-2017, 06:42 PM
Samster

wt188 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwt188 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwt188 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
It is not that simple because that guy can help in arranging business contacts and not getting hinted when he is around.

Most important is no drinking forced by the men, no going to KTV after dinner when he is around.

It is easier to handle one person than various "hunters" in various shapes and sizes.
Seems that you know what you should do. goodluck and all the best.
Old 04-02-2017, 06:50 PM
Samster

siamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud of

Quote:

no going to KTV after dinner when he is around.

Ya seems to be he is the King Predator and u sound like his willing prey...
Now I really dun understand the purpose of this thread
Are u trying to boast that u have a wealthy suitor in China wanting to be your SD and he is splurging expensive gifts on u but u are not letting him have it and hang his appetite 吊起来卖?
Cos that makes more sense to me
Old 04-02-2017, 07:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 8
G11M deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamkia49 View Post
Ya seems to be he is the King Predator and u sound like his willing prey...
Now I really dun understand the purpose of this thread
Are u trying to boast that u have a wealthy suitor in China wanting to be your SD and he is splurging expensive gifts on u but u are not letting him have it and hang his appetite 吊起来卖?
Cos that makes more sense to me
LOL Exactly. Shes saying her standard very high. Despite all the material gift n the power this guy have, she still open leg for him. So she very atas lor.
Old 04-02-2017, 08:25 PM
Samster

Its mutually consenting. For me, easier to do business in China and for him, the opportunity to (v)

For some of you who are not aware, Porsche is common in major cities but to nerdy girl like me, its a luxury.

Something may happen, something may not happen but am satisfied the way it is now.
Old 04-02-2017, 08:35 PM
Samster

There is a saying : 要享受就得接受
If u choose to enjoy such luxuries then if something does happen to u then u just have to accept... cannot cry father cry mother...
Peace and good luck.
Old 04-02-2017, 08:48 PM
Samster

Aiyah, if finally goes to bed with him, no regrets because it will be willing party.
Old 04-02-2017, 09:28 PM
Samster

So are you still virgin? Hehehe
Old 04-02-2017, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Guess everyone has his or her price. Some are just higher than others. In the end, it is a matter of choice. There is no such thing as a free lunch!
Old 05-02-2017, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 23
Joe_black deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi sister...
was reading through your thread... hmm... still wondering what's the point u r trying to make?
Hmm... seems to show that u r too juicy a catch to miss?
Haha u can show more picture and probably more bros here will be flocking over here 😊
Good luck to yr biz in chi na..

Quote:
Its mutually consenting. For me, easier to do business in China and for him, the opportunity to (v)

For some of you who are not aware, Porsche is common in major cities but to nerdy girl like me, its a luxury.

Something may happen, something may not happen but am satisfied the way it is now.
Old 05-02-2017, 01:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 9
kellykelly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

They will buy you grand meals with lotsa of dishes and then bring you to ktv and order tons of beer (hard liquor alot of fake). They can really drink and then touchy.
Old 05-02-2017, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 15
cuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to all

U tell them about commitments, setting up a family stuff like tat..tink most of them will shut down their wry thoughts! Hahahahaha..
Old 05-02-2017, 03:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 13
10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Actually it is somewhat a unspoken business culture over at China especially in high export trading area (guangzhou, shenzhen). Manager and below level usually are more after monetary benefits, as their rebate. However, bosses are very different. They looks for different things as rebates. Usually companies hire better looking business development executive for such a reason in these areas. In many occasions when I were in China, the BD (female) will offer to send me back to my serviced apartment after the dinner and wine session with their managers.

That was once a young and gorgeous BD who accompanied me back. She was about 23 years old that time and had joined the company for about 9 months time. Without knowing such a culture initially, I offered her to have a quick wash up and perhaps a cup of coffee or tea at my apartment as a gesture of goodwill before continuing her journey back home. She thought for quite a while in the car before agreeing to visit my unit upon arrival.

I could still remember her stunning backview while standing near to the full panel window where she was amazed by the view from the apartment unit which located in the uptown. After a while, she excused herself to the washroom. As the room is very quiet, I could vividly heard that she was making a phone call while inside the washroom. It was something like she was still in a company meeting and might not be able to go back tonight. I was surprised on hearing that and decided to try my luck and offered her red wine instead, giving the excuse that I had run out of coffee and tea. To my excitement, she nodded and took over the red wine bottle and started pouring our glasses. Anyway to cut the event short, after a few hours we had nothing left in the bottle, nothing left on our body and nothing left inside my little bro. It was a great sensation expending all my rounds and feeling this emptiness inside my little bro after few rounds that night. It was a special rapport building with her and of course she was rewarded with many deals from my company in return. The most surprising point was that she was actually making the phone call to her boyfriend while in the washroom earlier to inform him that she will not be coming home to him. To her, this is a easier way to secure deals which portion of the profits will be calculated as her commission and quite a number of people she knows do it as well. I believe the boss you mentioned here would have already done with many SYT office executives. If he didn't hint anything about this to you, then most likely you are not in his range. Sorry if I offend you as I do not know your stats.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1