The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-02-2017, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 14
tuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to behold
Re: My adventure as a hawker

Ts thank you for your midnite tales . So will wait for continuation tonite.

Cheers
Old 23-02-2017, 03:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Teddybear081079 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro ilock, thanks for the updates... the story is great! please continue to update.
Old 23-02-2017, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
BeerBottle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more updates
Old 23-02-2017, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 369 / Power: 8
Audience is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAudience is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAudience is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAudience is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Great story. Support!
Old 23-02-2017, 11:50 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4089 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

Gabriel was fuming mad and he stormed out of the hall with Andy behind him.

The colours faded from his face and anyone could tell he was on the brink of exploding but he gritted his teeth and held it in. Perhaps in consideration of the mood Ah Keong was in.

Andy looked a little more calm but the relaxed state he was in earlier was gone.

Things had changed.

Ben nod his head slowly as he stared at Ah Keong. His hands sat on his waist as his mouth twisted sideways, as if he was sucking on a stray piece of meat from lunch stuck in his teeth.

He did not say a word .

Ben just nod his head as if he understood something.

From the angle when I stood, I saw Ah Keong mouthed something to Ben .

I caught a bit of it, something about , ‘don’t judge me. you’re not a saint either ‘

I put 2 and 2 together and came to the conclusion that Ah Keong was now holding onto Ben’s dirt.

A couple of minutes later several men streamed in to tidy up the hall and King directed them to adjust some stuff. More visitors arrived and the hall started to get a little packed.

Kate took a while to recover from the situation and she left my side to talk to Ah Keong.

Kate : Ah Keong …. Ah Keong !!...

Ah Keong went towards the back of the hall to a rest area and Kate caught up with him, determined to have a chat and perhaps knock some sense into him.

I saw several pairs of hostile eyes on me as I slowly retreated to the back of the hall. With the cover blown, there was no reason for me to be there any longer.

I was in the middle of composing a text to Kate to tell her I’ll make a move for now when I saw Lucy get up from the table and checked around the hall before looking at me.

Lucy came over to my side and I asked her what she wants.

Jake : You’re disgusting Lucy… .what you did….…. What do you want ?

Lucy : Me…? disgusting ?? … you’re boyfriend girlfriend act was a total fail in case no one told you that….

I looked at Lucy in disbelief.

Jake : What do you mean a total fail ?

Lucy : if you are happily in a relationship with Kate…. Would you have fucked me and my girls ?? doing the things you did to us ??

Jake : SHHHHHHHHHHHH…..

My eyes widened and I quickly looked around the hall as Lucy chuckled.

Lucy : It’s ok… no one is listening I think… you’re not exactly the male lead here you know….

Lucy pulled me right to the back of the hall and she leaned on my shoulder.

Lucy : I still think of you inside me at night you know… it’s so much more….. Fulfilling than using my vibrator….. any plans tonight ??

As Lucy said that, she slid her fingers down and brushed it lightly over her privates.

Jake : HOEI!!..oei… don’t do that !!!... we’re at a funeral…

She tried to rub my crotch and I jumped back a step.

Lucy : Hahaha…. But it’s true…. I want you to do it again sometimes… that feeling…. Being pinned down… it’s quite nice you know… … so comfortable….. the really full and stuffed sensation down there…. All that rubbing… oooohhh….

I retreated and Lucy laughed softly, trying to cover her mouth.

Lucy : And that warmth… that radiating warmth that spreads out into me when you cum….. my god…. It’s been a while since I got that feeling. … it leaked for the whole night ok…. I had to wear a pad….

Jake : What do you want ??

Lucy made sure no one was within earshot before coming closer to me.

Lucy : It’s still not too late Jake….

Jake : Not too late for what ??

Lucy whispered by my ears.

Lucy : Get me what I want… and I can always switch sides… hur.. hur…

She adjusted her hair and looked towards Terry who was shaking his leg and rubbing his toes on the chair beside Suwen and Tiffany.

I quickly ran through my thoughts and evaluated the situation I was in but Lucy was a tat faster.

She did the analysis for me before I could.

Lucy :Well… there is really nothing to stop you from walking away Jake….. you don’t need to be involved…. Seriously… you don’t owe anyone shit …. Am I wrong ?? heee.. hee…

Her finger touched my arm, tracing my biceps before she rest her hand on my shoulder.

Lucy : Walk away from all these, leave it all behind…. And end of story…. No complication….

Lucy started to pace around me, keeping her hand on my shoulder as she did, like a compass drawing an imaginary circle in slow motion.

Lucy : but you can’t …. You can’t bring yourself to walk away from it all…. Your sense of curiosity… that urge to know more….. to follow things through…. To get to the end of this book….. this is what’s keeping you here…. Am I right ?? hee.. hee…

Lucy smiled and massaged my shoulder a couple of times.

Lucy : It’s that itch you cannot scratch, that itch to find out exactly where and how far we would go to get the things we want….. no ?

Lucy stole a quick peck on my cheek and I gasped, desperately trying to wipe away her lip marks.

Lucy : hahaha….

She folded her arms and gestured towards Tiffany with her head.

Lucy : You still have time Jake…. Get me what I want… and you have a chance to swing the vote…

Jake : What guarantee do I have you would change your vote ??

Lucy : My word…I keep my promises…..

She gave me a doleful eye look and bit her lips, tugging at my shirt at the same time.

Lucy : I already let you fuck me…. what more do you want ?? …. I’ll let you fuck me again if you like….. do anything you want ??

I saw Tiffany stealing glances at Roland and I asked Lucy a question.

Jake : How close are you to Roland Lucy ?

Lucy : close enough… why ? …

I whispered in Lucy’s ear and she broke into a smile.

Lucy : see…… I knew you had potential Jake… but you still have a lot more to learn.

Lucy whispered in my ears, planting the seeds of her warped brain in mind.

Then she whispered again.

The seed sprouted roots.

Another whisper

I could feel the stem of the seed pushing out of the ground.

Lucy : You see…. Anything is possible Jake…. Anything,… but if you don’t try….. nothing will happen… that’s a free life lesson for you… no charge…

Lucy whispered her final words into my ears and I swallowed a gulp of saliva.

I never thought evil in such pure form would exist, much less exist so close to me.

Close enough to whisper in my ears.

Yet I was surprisingly aroused.

I was excited and grappled with what that meant.

I know I’m not a bad person but this.

This woman.

She is slowly turning me into one and I just can’t seem to fight it.

Lucy went over to Roland’s side and whispered in his ears for a minute or so.

Roland casually got up, walked over to Tiffany’s table and sat down much to her delight.

As I summarised the information I had , a picture was starting to form.

Things got clearer.

Lucy has Matthew.

Terry has Lucy

Gabriel has Roland
Old 23-02-2017, 11:51 PM
Samster (A)

ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

Matthew has Ben’s

And now, Ah Keong is holding onto Ben’s dirt.

This is getting interesting but not as interesting as what I just saw.

Roland and Tiffany exchanging numbers right under Terry’s nose. Terry was talking to Suwen and pointing at something down the hall and Roland just did it.

He fucking did it.

He gave his suave smile, touched Tiffany’s hand and took the phone from her as she smiled shyly and entered his number before hitting dial.

By the time Terry turned back, I could see Roland standing up and almost in a casual manner, ask Tiffany to study hard.

I bet Tiffany wet her panty just looking at Roland. He may be gay but he had that suave bad boy look that girls dig. Especially young impressionable girls like Tiffany.

Barely a couple of minutes of chatting and I could see Roland had Tiffany hooked.

Kate came out of the rest area looking pretty disappointed and sad.

She told me she believes she can talk to Ah Keong and asked me to head back on my own for now.

Kate : Let him calm down for a bit.

I called for a cab and waited outside the hall.

Roland came out for a smoke and he gave me a wink.

Roland : doing anything this weekend Jake ?

I shook my head.

Roland : Keep Sunday free then….haha..

Kate came out of the hall and saw Roland and I talking, she walked over in a huff and confronted Roland.

Kate : How could you !...

Roland : Woah.. woah… what did I do ?

Kate : We had a deal …. About the rent and…

Roland cut Kate off and replied in an innocent manner.

Roland : But Kate dear…. Keong would return us our money, and with that , I can buy over my own space…. There’s no need for rent….

Roland finished his first cigarette and lit up another one without stopping.

Roland : You know how much money we are talking about here Kate ? …. I’ve contributed more than a million over these years to this fund…. For what ? a return of less than 2% a year ?? …… my god… at least match the CPF rates…

Kate : How can you compare that to CPF ? !

Roland : My apologies, it’s different , I know…. And yes… I know without your grandfather, none of us would be where we are today but let’s be realistic….. it’s money…. Who doesn’t want money ??

Roland went on to say that if he wanted, he could give up his citizenship and still get his money from CPF.

Roland : But this ?? I can’t…. I don’t even have a choice…. I can complaint all I want, bitch about it to others , then what ? I’m still stuck here… I can’t exactly stage a protest in a park can I ? …

Roland threw Kate a question that she could not answer.

Roland : I can easily beat the pathetic dividend Gabriel gives us every year…. You can too… it’s not that hard…. My money is not working hard enough…

Kate gritted her teeth and shot back at Roland.

Kate : What about Terry ? ….. what about King ???

Roland inhaled and finished his 2nd cigarette faster than the kung fu master in Stephen chow’s movie.

Kate : What about Ben ? …..You think they know how to manage their money…??!!... they’ll fucking piss it all off in a matter of months…

Roland raised his voice a little.

Roland : So what ? …. Just because some of us cannot manage our own money…. You’re going to force this upon the rest ?? …. Stuff it down our throat ?....

Kate : How can you be so selfish ?

Roland : In what way am I selfish ?? I make my decisions based on facts and figures…. And I leave my emotions out of it….. you should try that too..

Roland turned to me and asked me a question.

Roland : So Jake…. If I offer to return you all your money in your CPF account now… will you take it ?? …

I nod my head.

Roland : See…..

Kate hit me in my stomach pretty hard and I bent over in pain.

Jake : ARhhhh…

Roland waved his 3rd cigarette and replied.

Roland : You see…… say what you want about CPF…..i can always fill in a few forms….give up my citizenship and it’s done… speaking of which…. Kate… is there a form for me ?? … an option for me to withdraw my membership in this family??? Where do I go ??

Kate literally spit at Roland

Kate : You ungrateful piece of shit !...

Roland laughed.

Roland : See… this is what I meant about getting emotional… it clouds your judgement…

Roland explained rationally that he would never forget what her grandfather did for him but he’s gone, and everyone needs to move on.

Roland : The world is changing. Look around you…. I mean seriously look around…. Our era… is over… We have progressed….. as a nation…

Roland pointed towards the skies and said the old ways of getting things done is over.

Roland : You see gangs of people beating each other in the street these days ?? … do you ??

He turned towards me and asked.

Roland : Jake… you’ve seen a gang fight before ?? have you ?? … I’m not talking about some piss shit teenager who thinks that just by shouting some gang slogan, it magically fucks up the size of his balls or something…. I meant men really going all out to beat the shit out of each other….. have you ??

I shook my head.

Roland : Kate…..Your grandfather lived in a time…. When gangsters roamed the streets… ask anyone who lived through the sixties… you think this place is as orderly as you see it today ??

Roland finished his 3rd cigarette and he forced himself to take a deep breath.

Roland : The old ways… are done… gone… this is Singapore… there’re cameras everywhere… you want to be some hot headed gangster running down the alley with a bat ?? Please… go ahead…

Jake : errrr…..

Roland : WHAT! …

Jake : when was the last time you got in a fight ?

Kate hit me on my stomach again and I bent over the 2nd time.

Jake : Arhhhhh…

Roland was about to replied but he paused.

He paused before he stammered and could not find the right words.

Then for no reason he laughed.

Roland : Hahaha…i… haha…

He shook his head.

Jake : You’ve never been in one before…??
Old 23-02-2017, 11:52 PM
Samster (A)

Kate hit me again, harder this time with a followed up smack on my head after I bent over.

Jake : Ahhhrrghhh….

Roland leaned back and stopped smoking as he looked up into the sky for a moment before he laughed again.

Roland : The last time…. Was years ago… with your grandfather Kate….When we were all young men… in the late nineties… haha..

Roland laughed intermittently and it was not because it was funny or anything.

You know the kind of smile that appear on your face when you think of happy memories and thoughts, that’s what was happening. The conversation must have stirred up some memories for Roland and he laughed and shook his head.

Roland : It was on a scale… never before.. haha…. I doubt we would see it again…

He smiled as he tried to describe to us.

Roland : Terry, Ben, King together with your grandfather went head in. Andy’s dad and Matthew blocked the alley, Lucy’s aunt drove her van into the fray, and me… foolish young me brought up the rear…..haha… we beat the shit out of them man… haha…

Roland laughed and he snorted before regaining his composure.

Roland : Kate… I meant this in the best of way…. We’re done… there’s no future down this path….

Kate : I’m not saying we should go back to the old ways….. I just hope we can move forward as a family….. as what my grandfather intended…

Kate walked away from us and Roland lit up another cigarette.

Roland : Ever been in a fight Jake ?

I nodded.

Jake : Small one… in school… over a girl..

Roland laughed.

A lorry arrived and I saw the bulk of Matthew’s men alight from it to pay their respects.

I asked Roland a question which happened to popped into my mind as a 2nd lorry pulls up and more men got off.

Jake : You think…. We’ll be seeing one soon ??

Roland : We just might…. We just might……

He snubbed out his cigarette and added.

Roland : See you on Sunday…

A black MPV pulled up into the carpark and Roland’s men alighted.

Jake : What’s happening on Sunday ?

Roland smiled.

Roland : Breakfast at Tiffany ?

………………………….
Old 24-02-2017, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
gammaray001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice updates!
Old 24-02-2017, 12:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
reflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to behold

"I never thought evil in such pure form would exist, much less exist so close to me. Close enough to whisper in my ears."

This is awesome. Can easily pass for a quote from a Murakami novel

Can't wait to know the events on Sunday. Wish we won't have to wait until this Sunday to find out
Old 24-02-2017, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 369 / Power: 8
Audience is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAudience is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAudience is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAudience is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Another great update by ts.
Old 24-02-2017, 08:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
PandaPatties deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gammaray001 View Post
Nice updates!
Very nicely written
Old 24-02-2017, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

the plot get thicker...
Old 24-02-2017, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
g1937966 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The level of our curiosity for this story is as much as Jake.
Old 24-02-2017, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Treblist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent story!
Old 24-02-2017, 05:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
Camomule deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story bro ilock, please update soon!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1