The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-01-2017, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
LinFengJiao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRC Student Sex Story Collection (Lisa, Flora, Mary, etc)

Nice story bro, please update soon
Old 01-01-2017, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1012 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2850 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story. Some gals are really asking for it!
Old 02-01-2017, 10:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 8
ZealotF is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZealotF is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZealotF is a Helpful and Caring Samster

You may think that Flora will just move on to be more slutty and lay down with other photographers from then on. But things do get spicier. PRC ladies are often prone to be exploited in many ways.

Remember that the photographer helped her get referral for internship. This was surely not for free, which Flora would soon get to learn. Her supervisor was the friend of the photographer who really offers the offer. After seeing her picture took at beach, he decided to get her laid on the beach as well.
Old 02-01-2017, 10:32 AM
Samster

ZealotF is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZealotF is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZealotF is a Helpful and Caring Samster

While Flora was enjoying her holiday at beach, her supervisor was busy plotting to set her up in the later stage of internship. As Flora's been playing around and not studying hard, her GPA sucked a big time. Worse thing is the internship is tagged with grade as well. She wouldn't afford a failing grade for internship as it would drag her GPA to below warning line.

Old 02-01-2017, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1012 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2850 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

One thing I noticed about PRC girls, women, most small tits ones always end up wearing a bra cup bigger than their actual size, eg a A cup wears a B. If they were to wear a loose top, you will have a good chance for a nip slip.
There are also those bra that are so thick, a 5.56 or even a 7.62 calibre won't penetrate.
Old 02-01-2017, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
GermanChisel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
One thing I noticed about PRC girls, women, most small tits ones always end up wearing a bra cup bigger than their actual size, eg a A cup wears a B. If they were to wear a loose top, you will have a good chance for a nip slip.
There are also those bra that are so thick, a 5.56 or even a 7.62 calibre won't penetrate.
Think so too
Old 02-01-2017, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 15
terra-cotta is a Helpful and Caring Samsterterra-cotta is a Helpful and Caring Samsterterra-cotta is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
That is indeed very true .
Old 02-01-2017, 07:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
ShakeBon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS
Old 03-01-2017, 01:07 AM
Samster

Soon after Flora came back from holiday, her supervisor called her up to the conference room to point out a dozen of hidden mistakes in her work, and handed over another set of tricky assignment. As he planned, she couldn't figure out the real issues within and got embarrassed at a weekly meeting after showing her work.

The guy tried to play nice but on the other hand indirectly threatening her that her final appraisal will be bad if such thing continues. The same loop repeated for a month until Flora finally collapsed and cried after work. The supervisor took her out for a drink and told her there's always a way out if she really needs a good grade, which was to join him to a conference tour in Thailand and do the translation work of from English to Mandarin (supervisor is Malaysian).
Old 03-01-2017, 01:14 AM
Samster

Flora quickly agreed and went on a private trip with her supervisor. Again there were a lot of networking sessions and parties after conference which got her drunk again. The supervisor Mike took her out to beach to relax, and act unconsciously to let her see her appraisal form with very bad ratings.

Flora begged him for mercy on grades. Mike sat down and looked straight to her, teared the form into pieces, took out a blank new form and filled in every blank with highest performance. Before Flora got words to react, he grabbed her in his arms and kissed her crazily.

Old 03-01-2017, 11:13 PM
Samster

The following night was savage.

Last edited by ZealotF; 04-01-2017 at 06:51 PM.
Old 03-01-2017, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Truant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS
Old 04-01-2017, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
butterpines deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for updates
Old 04-01-2017, 07:00 PM
Samster

Just got a new photo of Lisa

As Flora's story's coming to end, I'm a bit curious about what you guys feel about their looking.

Whose face is prettier? Whose body is nicer?

Given their personality and experience, who would u prefer to bang?

Last edited by ZealotF; 04-01-2017 at 07:23 PM.
Old 04-01-2017, 07:37 PM
Samster

The next story will be about this girl in the image. Thanks to this forum, I got chance to dig out the hidden story of this PRC slut.

Many believed she was such a pure girl until we got the truth uncovered..

Last edited by ZealotF; 05-01-2017 at 12:46 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1