The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 22-02-2017, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1765 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

something i never thought will happen.
i had sex with my gf's aunty (her dad's sister). she is prob early 50s. well maintain, flawless skin, single. works in a regional position so travel quite often.

last week, my gf was away on her usual work trip to HK. her dad called to ask me to help bring some cookies to my gf's grand ma (her aunty stays there). when i went up, her aunty was alone at home. usually i will try to peek at her breast from her tee (she doesnt wear sexy or revealing cloths at all) or go to the toilet to check out her panties (all granny's type)

after i left the cookies in the kitchen she offered me a drink and start asking me if i know how to turn on the aircon in her room, it seems she cant turn on the air-con with her remote

she occupy the master bedroom, cause my gf told me she pays for the flat and reno. her room is simple, except for a travel luggage at the side. it was opened and i saw something pinkish (i am usually observant looking out for panties) i couldn't be sure but i think it could be a pink bra or panty. which is highly impossible cause she is the granny panty type of person and even when she is wearing white tee, i can seem to see her bra colour or shape.

i checked the remote and ask of she has new AAA batteries, she went out to the storeroom to search, and that gave me a perfect opportinity to check out her luggage. i was careful but fast, it was a pink teddies (WOW) its like a major discovery but when i try to pull it out quickly to check, something rolled inside the teddies dropped out ....

it was a vibrator !

like a huge torchlight size dildo. i panic and try to quickly roll it back to the teddies but unfortunately it was too late, she walked in - we stared at each other for awhile with the vibrator on my hand.

"what are you doing? going through my lugguage?" she asked and snatch the vibrator as well as her teddies from me and stuffed it into the luggage.

"Oh shit, i am so sorry... i dont know what i was doing." i replied

"you better keep this a secret, also you are not supposed to touch my things!"

"I am sorry, shit shit.." i was practical panicking as i was imagination her tell my gf or others that i went through her intimate stuff and was caught.

"think you better leave. " she didnt even look at me when she said that

"ok, i am sorry er-gu (second aunty)." i walk out of her room and towards the gate. i didnt even take time to wear my shoes, just slip it on and took the lift down

when i reach the carpark, she message me to go back up as she needs to speak to me. my legs were wobbly and i was having cold sweat...

i went up , the gate was not locked, i saw her sitting in the living room and she ask me to follow her to the room. i did and ...

what happen next was not within my expectation, the moment i was in her room, she closed the door and kiss me hard... i was in a moment of shock..
she continue kissing me until she realized i didnt respond.

"whats wrong? you can check out your er-gu intimate but have no guts to kiss me back?"
"er-gu, what happen? are you ok?"
" i am not ok! u saw my secret and what do you excpet me to act? like nothing happen? i am a women also you know, i am single for so many years (15 years to be precise according to my gf) and i have needs."

she started licking me on my face, i dint know what to do ...

"Kiss me, and lets keep this a secret. dont worry, i force onto you and i know you love sharon alot."

i can feel her breast on my chest as she hugs me. i became hard when the shock settles down, and i started to kiss her back, and at the same time move my hands to cup her breast... her breast is so soft (maybe because her bra are the simple granny type without wire or lace)

she moan and reacted agressively like licking and kissing me like a hungry tiger. i push her onto her bed and pull up her tee and true enough , her bra is the nude granny type. i push it upwards and L&B! her nipples are the pinkiest i have seen. her nipples are huge ...

i started to lick her nipples and caress her other breast, she moaned so loud that i had to cover her mouth. she push my hands away and tried removing my tee .

i was wonrried that grandma and the maid will be back, so i decided to move quick but remving my jeans and underwear also.. she didnt appear shock, but it seems she didnt really know what to do. so i guided her hands to hold my dick, she look shy but i encourage her to move her head towards my dick

next moment she was sucking and slurping on my dick , i lie down on the bed and move her butt towards me while she was sucking and remove her shorsta and panties and started rubbing her...she is wet!!

focusing on her pussy button, with occasionaly rubbing of her pussy so the wetness spreads... she moan louder and her knnee goes weak whenever i touch her button.

suddenly when i was about to move my tongue on her pussy, she squirt on my face and body.... it was like urinating --- like a spray was turn on...
her body limp on my body..

"what happened? did i just pee? oMG so embarssing."
" no i think you just squirt."
" squirt?"

i didnt want to stop the moementum, so i push her back on the bed and penetrated her . i was also high, and her pussy is tight but extremely wet...i slipped out a few times and had to push my dick back

i cum like 2 mins of pumping her and inside her, she held me so tight not letting me withdraw when i told her i am cumming

we lie on the bed and laughed when we relaised the bed is in a mess with her juice and mine

i got up and put on my cloths and told her i have to go before granma comes back.

she text me about 15 mins later

<This stays between us>
Old 22-02-2017, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

TS, this is damn hot!...nothing like a deprived milf who needs a real dick Can we have the next episode?...
Old 22-02-2017, 06:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 8
Shubet66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blong View Post
Very well said
Well said indeed
Old 22-02-2017, 08:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
Annea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice sharing, bro KimSiew769
Old 22-02-2017, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 20
twinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
i had sex with my gf's aunty (her dad's sister). she is prob early 50s. well maintain, flawless skin, single. works in a regional position so travel quite often.

last week, my gf was away on her usual work trip to HK. her dad called to ask me to help bring some cookies to my gf's grand ma (her aunty stays there). when i went up, her aunty was alone at home. usually i will try to peek at her breast from her tee (she doesnt wear sexy or revealing cloths at all) or go to the toilet to check out her panties (all granny's type)

after i left the cookies in the kitchen she offered me a drink and start asking me if i know how to turn on the aircon in her room, it seems she cant turn on the air-con with her remote

she occupy the master bedroom, cause my gf told me she pays for the flat and reno. her room is simple, except for a travel luggage at the side. it was opened and i saw something pinkish (i am usually observant looking out for panties) i couldn't be sure but i think it could be a pink bra or panty. which is highly impossible cause she is the granny panty type of person and even when she is wearing white tee, i can seem to see her bra colour or shape.

i checked the remote and ask of she has new AAA batteries, she went out to the storeroom to search, and that gave me a perfect opportinity to check out her luggage. i was careful but fast, it was a pink teddies (WOW) its like a major discovery but when i try to pull it out quickly to check, something rolled inside the teddies dropped out ....

it was a vibrator !

like a huge torchlight size dildo. i panic and try to quickly roll it back to the teddies but unfortunately it was too late, she walked in - we stared at each other for awhile with the vibrator on my hand.

"what are you doing? going through my lugguage?" she asked and snatch the vibrator as well as her teddies from me and stuffed it into the luggage.

"Oh shit, i am so sorry... i dont know what i was doing." i replied

"you better keep this a secret, also you are not supposed to touch my things!"

"I am sorry, shit shit.." i was practical panicking as i was imagination her tell my gf or others that i went through her intimate stuff and was caught.

"think you better leave. " she didnt even look at me when she said that

"ok, i am sorry er-gu (second aunty)." i walk out of her room and towards the gate. i didnt even take time to wear my shoes, just slip it on and took the lift down

when i reach the carpark, she message me to go back up as she needs to speak to me. my legs were wobbly and i was having cold sweat...

i went up , the gate was not locked, i saw her sitting in the living room and she ask me to follow her to the room. i did and ...

what happen next was not within my expectation, the moment i was in her room, she closed the door and kiss me hard... i was in a moment of shock..
she continue kissing me until she realized i didnt respond.

"whats wrong? you can check out your er-gu intimate but have no guts to kiss me back?"
"er-gu, what happen? are you ok?"
" i am not ok! u saw my secret and what do you excpet me to act? like nothing happen? i am a women also you know, i am single for so many years (15 years to be precise according to my gf) and i have needs."

she started licking me on my face, i dint know what to do ...

"Kiss me, and lets keep this a secret. dont worry, i force onto you and i know you love sharon alot."

i can feel her breast on my chest as she hugs me. i became hard when the shock settles down, and i started to kiss her back, and at the same time move my hands to cup her breast... her breast is so soft (maybe because her bra are the simple granny type without wire or lace)

she moan and reacted agressively like licking and kissing me like a hungry tiger. i push her onto her bed and pull up her tee and true enough , her bra is the nude granny type. i push it upwards and L&B! her nipples are the pinkiest i have seen. her nipples are huge ...

i started to lick her nipples and caress her other breast, she moaned so loud that i had to cover her mouth. she push my hands away and tried removing my tee .

i was wonrried that grandma and the maid will be back, so i decided to move quick but remving my jeans and underwear also.. she didnt appear shock, but it seems she didnt really know what to do. so i guided her hands to hold my dick, she look shy but i encourage her to move her head towards my dick

next moment she was sucking and slurping on my dick , i lie down on the bed and move her butt towards me while she was sucking and remove her shorsta and panties and started rubbing her...she is wet!!

focusing on her pussy button, with occasionaly rubbing of her pussy so the wetness spreads... she moan louder and her knnee goes weak whenever i touch her button.

suddenly when i was about to move my tongue on her pussy, she squirt on my face and body.... it was like urinating --- like a spray was turn on...
her body limp on my body..

"what happened? did i just pee? oMG so embarssing."
" no i think you just squirt."
" squirt?"

i didnt want to stop the moementum, so i push her back on the bed and penetrated her . i was also high, and her pussy is tight but extremely wet...i slipped out a few times and had to push my dick back

i cum like 2 mins of pumping her and inside her, she held me so tight not letting me withdraw when i told her i am cumming

we lie on the bed and laughed when we relaised the bed is in a mess with her juice and mine

i got up and put on my cloths and told her i have to go before granma comes back.

she text me about 15 mins later

<This stays between us>
Er Gu.... hmmm reminds me of the Er Gu in the local drama in the 80s.. kopi o
Old 22-02-2017, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
LiuDeHua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinresist2 View Post
Er Gu.... hmmm reminds me of the Er Gu in the local drama in the 80s.. kopi o
Wtf hahahaa damn scary sia
Old 22-02-2017, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

Wah.. Si bei nice~~~ got more details on her cup size? Any more episodes?
Old 24-02-2017, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 12
hunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
i had sex with my gf's aunty (her dad's sister).

<This stays between us>
Nice one...

Think the best one is still one of the bro.. mention that he was bj by his grandma....
Old 25-02-2017, 01:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Angexwei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

With a distant cousin , 1 year age gap . It just suddenly happens , still my FB though going through a relationship rollercoaster .

Her step sister( my cousin ) walked in when I just came , kinda awkward as we thought she's out working. Turns out she was sleeping on her off days.
Old 25-02-2017, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 9
ahyew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterahyew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

mine was with an intern and another time with a vendor.
Old 26-02-2017, 08:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2682 / Power: 13
Deesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond repute

few years back while prawning at jurong hill, get to bonk one Viet gal n one thai gal. last year shifted to sembawang got no luck till now cos all the girls got bring partners knn.

many many years back bonk a promoter in seiyu fitting room while both of us doing part time.
PM me if i had left u out.
Old 26-02-2017, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 8
Trifecta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deesiaokia View Post
many many years back bonk a promoter in seiyu fitting room
No one hear any noise
Old 26-02-2017, 08:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2682 / Power: 13
Deesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trifecta View Post
No one hear any noise
lol.. happen to be those slow sales month n also in the morning so kinda quiet in the department store. did a quick one but dame exciting.
PM me if i had left u out.
Old 26-02-2017, 08:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Killerwhale88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deesiaokia View Post
few years back while prawning at jurong hill, get to bonk one Viet gal n one thai gal. last year shifted to sembawang got no luck till now cos all the girls got bring partners knn.

many many years back bonk a promoter in seiyu fitting room while both of us doing part time.
Well done bro!
Old 26-02-2017, 09:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Tong75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahyew View Post
mine was with an intern and another time with a vendor.
Interns are best!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1