The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-04-2017, 06:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My mum Susan

Great update! Look forward to more.
Old 11-04-2017, 09:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 8
SerjioLopez deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySerjioLopez deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Well written TS
Old 11-04-2017, 09:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
CigSaucer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS
Old 13-04-2017, 04:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 11
Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold

Previously...Sunny felt something hit her face and she slowly opened her eyes. Her head was in a daze but she felt something was not right. Sticky substance was on her eye lashes and she wipe it away with her hand. Then she saw Brian face, holding his cock in his hand looking at her.

"AHHHHHHHH..." Sunny screamed.

"OH FUCK!", Brian straight away lunge at her and covered her mouth with his right hand, putting his full body weight on her while his left hand restrain her right hand. Sunny was struggling hard under him and using her left hand to push him away. As she opening her mouth and scream while Brian covering her mouth, Brian was also pushing his sperm that landed on her lips earlier into her mouth.

"Shhhhhhh! Stop struggling and make so much noise! I am sorry ok, you were drunk and I couldn't help myself, you are so fucking hot!", Brian said beside her ear.

"You really want us to get caught? Your face on the front page saying you got rape?" Brian continued to talk his way out.

Hearing that Sunny stopped struggling. He got a point. How would people see me? How will Kevin see me? And Danny? Many thoughts runs through Sunny's head. Why I got myself into this?? Shit! Fuck no! I am the victim here! Seeing Sunny stopped struggling Brian offer her the best alternative.

"Look, be sensible. It's just sex ok? I am sorry but its already happened. Look, don't scream ok? I want to show you something", Brian reach for the phone in his pants under the car seat. Sunny had a bad feeling when Brian show her his picture gallery. Pictures of her mouth close to his dick, inside her mouth, her bare pussy. Oh my God...

"See? If you decide to sue me, you pictures and videos will be all over the Internet", "you want your relatives, family, co-worker, friends, the whole world, to see your lovely pussy?", Brian was still pressing on Sunny as he said these threats. He felt his dick is coming alive again.

"You bastard!", Sunny started to struggle again and this time she manage to turned her body and tried to crawl to the back seat away from Brian. It was a stupid mistake. In the process of struggle and as she crawl, her dress was already bundled up on her waist line, fleshing Brian her porcelain white ass. See that ass Brian's lust meter hit the roof again and he pulled her ass back by her hip and quickly guided his erected cock into her pussy, pressing her down on the car seat again.

"Noooo!" Sunny screamed and immediately a hand came around and covered it. Then her right arm was bend back and upwards as she felt Brian hard cock rampaging her pussy.

"If you really don't want to let it go then might as well I fuck until I happy!" Brian was really raping her now.

Sunny had a dark secret that only Kevin know. She likes to role play being rape. Kevin would pretend to attack her while she was sleeping, tie her up and force himself on her, it normally ends with Kevin cumming in her ass. The idea of a mock rape excites her. To be taken against her will. Now the raping has turned real and she could not help it... She was getting really wet. She still struggles lightly and keep saying "no...", but Brian felt it.

"Oh you naughty girl, you enjoy being rape? Why is your juice leaking down your thigh?" Brian mocked her as he ram his cock harder into her. Brian was not as thick as Kevin's cock, but his was longer. Sunny was feeling his cock going real deep. He released her hand and went for nipple, squeezing his fingers between the car seat and her big boobs until he found it. He pinch and roll the nipple with his fingers as he work his dick inside her.

"Mmmmmmm!" Sunny's muffled moan escaped through Brian's hand. She was feeling it, the powerful urge to cum. Brian thrust a couple more time then he pull out his dick, freeing his hand on her mouth.

"Argh... No...", Sunny cried softly.

"No? You mean stop what I am doing or you want more?", Brian tease her by smearing her juice on her asshole, lubricating it for his next move.

"Arhhh... don't stop... please... don't stop, I am going to cum", Sunny pleaded.

"That's my girl! Feel it baby... feel my cock sliding into your ass", Brian whispered to her ear as he slowly push his cock in.

"Arghh... yes... YES!...", Sunny moan softly and Brian pickup the pace. Wonderful pleasure ripped through her body and Sunny had her trembling orgasm as Brian bite on her neck and shoulder like an animal.

To be cunnnntinued...
Old 13-04-2017, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice updates!
Old 13-04-2017, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
jocow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for updates..
Old 13-04-2017, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

good...good....worth the wait
Old 13-04-2017, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 10
TakeAChillPill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jocow View Post
Camping for updates..
Same here too
Old 13-04-2017, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
TehSuSoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakeAChillPill View Post
Same here too
Same here also
Old 13-04-2017, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
matsumotor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 35cents View Post
good...good....worth the wait
Agree as well
Old 14-04-2017, 11:58 AM
Samster

bustiness deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support and camping here!
Old 14-04-2017, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1653 / Power: 15
megafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant future

camping for next installment!
Old 15-04-2017, 07:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

camping for more events...
Old 15-04-2017, 11:29 AM
Samster

Septemberinho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another camper here
Old 15-04-2017, 01:45 PM