The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-08-2014, 03:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 10
DaveCC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: WeChat Scam

thanks for the heads up bro!
Old 23-09-2014, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Longer123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys I just lost $100 and could have potentially lost more to this scam. Pls learn from this and move on like what i decided. Just stick to the China chicks we are frequenting as they are genunie enough to provide the service and only collect after service.
Old 23-09-2014, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 13
4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longer123 View Post
Guys I just lost $100 and could have potentially lost more to this scam. Pls learn from this and move on like what i decided. Just stick to the China chicks we are frequenting as they are genunie enough to provide the service and only collect after service.
At least china chick let u real bonk till u soft! then pay n walk off a happy man. Haha
Old 24-09-2014, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 816 / Power: 10
RainTree is a splendid one to beholdRainTree is a splendid one to beholdRainTree is a splendid one to beholdRainTree is a splendid one to beholdRainTree is a splendid one to beholdRainTree is a splendid one to beholdRainTree is a splendid one to behold

There is a wechat scam going on, they mode of scamming is similiar.Be careful, only Cash On Delivery .

First the 'girl' will ask you to go to a location with an AXS machine nearby,when you reach the place,they will give excuse that it is your first time with them,so need to buy a mycard or Taobao card to ensure you are not Police and show the receipt to them.

DON'T buy the card!

Once you buy the card,they will ask you to take a photo of the receipt and send it to them, DON'T DO IT!

The receipt have the code on it for them to activate the value that you just bought.

If you don't show the receipt,they will ask for your hp number and ask you to talk to their boss,the boss claim to be from Taiwan's Bamboo Clan,but speak in a strong China accent.

They will threaten to go over and beat you up and even sent a long SMS to threaten you to pay up, then the girl will SMS you to just pay a small amount also by buying the card to sooth things out, I told the 'girl' that I'll wait for them to come over and beat me up since I know that it is a scam

Here is a few wechat account that I know they are using,abby930323 ,soso51770 and ahpd52.

I've chatted with Ahpd52 before, the place is at Balestier SPC station because of a AXS machine in there, I happened to notice two bro waiting over there, I asked and they confirmed that AHPD52 asked them to go there also. I told them that is a scam, and we compare messages sent by AHPD52, all same!

Abby930323 will ask you to go to any MRT station,also because of the AXS machine.

Soso51770 will ask you to go to Marina Mandarin area and wait for instruction.

Only Cash On Delivery, play safely, bros!

........PM your Contact number if you need REGISTERED Pre-paid Sim Card......
Old 24-09-2014, 03:48 PM
Sleepless Owl

My Reputation: Points: 18245 / Power: 63
nocturnal1984 has a reputation beyond reputenocturnal1984 has a reputation beyond reputenocturnal1984 has a reputation beyond reputenocturnal1984 has a reputation beyond reputenocturnal1984 has a reputation beyond reputenocturnal1984 has a reputation beyond reputenocturnal1984 has a reputation beyond reputenocturnal1984 has a reputation beyond reputenocturnal1984 has a reputation beyond reputenocturnal1984 has a reputation beyond reputenocturnal1984 has a reputation beyond repute

Such scam quite common la, I have seen plenty of such "girls" in SKOUT with their wechat ID. Usually if you stick to the 2 golden rules of chionging you are safe from such scammers -

1) Never believe a deal if it is too good to be true, how can a Taiwanese chick which definitely have higher market value than China chick (no offence) be offering deals like $200/2/2?

2) Always pay after CODU (Cash on Delivery & Unwrapping). Even COD very dangerous now a days, chick received cash liao give you half fuck services you also suck thumb
Old 24-09-2014, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Kobe123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, anyone tried Taiwan FL here before?
Was browsing wechat when come across a Taiwan FL staying at mandarin oriental.
Wa..so high class hotel ah. Quote me $200 2 hour.
Photos really shiok man.
Anyone tried this kind of FL before?
Old 24-09-2014, 09:17 PM
Samster

RainTree is a splendid one to beholdRainTree is a splendid one to beholdRainTree is a splendid one to beholdRainTree is a splendid one to beholdRainTree is a splendid one to beholdRainTree is a splendid one to beholdRainTree is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe123 View Post
Hi guys, anyone tried Taiwan FL here before?
Was browsing wechat when come across a Taiwan FL staying at mandarin oriental.
Wa..so high class hotel ah. Quote me $200 2 hour.
Photos really shiok man.
Anyone tried this kind of FL before?

Bro,read my Post(no.19).

It is a bloody scam,if you've nothing better to do,just follow 'her' instruction to go to the hotel,be4 you meet up with 'her','she' will ask you to go to an nearby AXS machine to buy certain card !

.......PM for deal on ALREADY REGISTERED Sim Card for Safe Bonking.....
Old 24-09-2014, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18700 / Power: 19
wally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond repute

How come I so "lucky" never kena.....mostly MLM salesgal will add me
Old 24-09-2014, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 10
newbieintn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pexter View Post
Scammer Alert
Name : Abby
Wechat ID : abby930323

I'm sharing this, so that bros here will be aware of this scam mode and not fall victims...

2 days ago, i was doing a "look around" near AMK and chanced upon a SYT (and i do mean sipeh chio! Bros can take a look at the above ID, there are some pictures in her profile) and i tried adding her... wah, tio buay peo! She actually added me back!

She cut to the chaste right after I said 你好... exchange briefly as follow:

SYT : hi,my name is abby 21years ,在新加坡留学,个人原因最近有兼职从事陪客服务(援交)200/2h,全套,有情趣可以约我 !
(i'm a student studying in Singapore, due to personal reasons i'm doing compensated dating... $200/2, full package, interested please date me!)

Me : 服务包括什么呢?
(what service is included?)

SYT : 包口交,足交,性交,波推,洗澡,kiss,按摩,丝袜诱惑...
(BJ, foot job, BM, bath, kiss, massage and stockings temptation)

To be honest, i didn't see this thread prior (and wasn't really updated about recent scam tactics)...
The story goes - I made an appointment today with her, and she told me today, meet at 6pm, Chinatown MRT Exit A.
When i showed up, i didn't see anyone remotely resembling her, and asked her where she was... and she replied "请拍一张你现在站着的地点, 让我确认一下是不是正确地方!" (please take a photo of your surroundings and show me!)

I actually took a photo of the surroundings and she replied that i was in the correct place... BUT, pattern lai leow...

SYT : 对了我们今天第一次约,为了安全考虑我不方便收你现金哦!交易金额就麻烦你到附近AXS机,换一张1000 点支付宝,等下服务把电子单给我就可以。
(oh btw, as today is our first meeting, due to safety concerns i can't accept cash... have to trouble you to go to the nearest AXS machine and buy RMB1000 Alipay Credits, later during the session you can pass the receipt to me..)

To summarize the subsequent exchange, i insisted on paying cash, but she kept saying that it's too dangerous for her to accept cash la, i must show my sincerity la, out of 100 about 99 girls similar as her will ask for this forms of payment la. And the condition is, i must bring along the AXS receipt to pay her in her room later...

I shoot point blank leow - got hard cash you don't want, you rather have some Alipay credits?! Dangerous? Ranjiao understand... both ways i still show up at your room, what's the difference then, between cash and Alipay credits?

She started taunting me - 你在耍我吗? 你没诚意!臭男人!人渣!小气鬼!etc etc...
I held my ground - cash only, no accept cash, i walk ok!

(in fact at this point in time, i still don't really know how the AXS Alipay credits work, or what information will be shown on the AXS receipt... but i'm quite certain by now that this is a true blue scam leow.... i wanted to see where this was going and pressed on a bit...)

Me : 好了, 我在AXS买好了。。。 (ok i buy the credits already...)
SYT : 你真棒哦! 快拍收据的照片证明你已经买了!(you're great! now take a photo of the receipt and show me!)
Me : Don't try to scam me! I take photo show you, that's the end! You'll see the card number and PIN number immediately go top up, and i'll never hear from you again!

That's where she finished me with a "fuck you go away!" and i tio block leow.
For this, i wasted half an hour of my life today... but i kept my $200

** to bros interested to burn some spare time playing with her... please try adding her... :P
Looks like they are a syndicate...rec'd quite a number of offerings when u msg these fl same trick uses which are quite straight forward in their offer as the above but haven't go thus far....only trying to fish out more info while I have time....should test it out when I'm bored
Old 25-09-2014, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbieintn View Post
Looks like they are a syndicate...rec'd quite a number of offerings when u msg these fl same trick uses which are quite straight forward in their offer as the above but haven't go thus far....only trying to fish out more info while I have time....should test it out when I'm bored

I've tried it,mode of scamming all same,AXS machine to buy certain card.

It is fun calling their bluff when they threaten me,because there are no Bamboo Clan to beat me up , I told them to hurry up and look for me to beat me up because my backside very itchy,need someone to scratch it.

Points Return Done - 9 Members
( Click to show/hide )

1 Members in Q to return points
Minimum Of 6 Points To Trade With Me.
Old 25-09-2014, 12:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 10
johnkim2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbieintn View Post
how the hell do they get the money? they actibate the code and top up their alipay account? can complain them and suspend like paypal?
Old 25-09-2014, 06:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainTree View Post
Bro,read my Post(no.19).

It is a bloody scam,if you've nothing better to do,just follow 'her' instruction to go to the hotel,be4 you meet up with 'her','she' will ask you to go to an nearby AXS machine to buy certain card !

.......PM for deal on ALREADY REGISTERED Sim Card for Safe Bonking.....
Ah ok..I will play along with her and see how it goes.
Old 25-09-2014, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe123 View Post
Ah ok..I will play along with her and see how it goes.
Just realized, the girl I am talking to is soso51770, who some bro here already say she's a scam..haha
Old 25-09-2014, 08:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
herodieyoung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainTree View Post
There is a wechat scam going on, they mode of scamming is similiar.Be careful, only Cash On Delivery .

Here is a few wechat account that I know they are using,abby930323 ,soso51770 and ahpd52.

I've chatted with Ahpd52 before, the place is at Balestier SPC station because of a AXS machine in there, I happened to notice two bro waiting over there, I asked and they confirmed that AHPD52 asked them to go there also. I told them that is a scam, and we compare messages sent by AHPD52, all same!

Abby930323 will ask you to go to any MRT station,also because of the AXS machine.

Soso51770 will ask you to go to Marina Mandarin area and wait for instruction.

Only Cash On Delivery, play safely, bros!
Wow i had "wechat" with AHPD52 thru the "people nearby" function previously too.....but luckily... due to work i was too busy to meet up....
Old 25-09-2014, 08:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 20
AgentSmith is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAgentSmith is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAgentSmith is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I am not interested in those gals.

But I am interested to join you Bros to 'Di Siao' those F**kers and Entertain them like a POker Face ...

WOuld be fun to see them fuming mad .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1