The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-02-2013, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
codeblue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ever felt HORNY in working place before?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles1234 View Post
I m having the same experience too. There is sexy colleague of mine (a bit skinny with nice body shape and quite pretty) who keen to purposely show me its tit regularly. And, she always wear those sexy bra that make me can't take it anymore. I hv to rush to wc to jerk off. There was a time when she asked me to help her carry something during lunch time, again she seems like tease me with her tit (I m not sure she did it on purpose or not). I beh tahan...and touched it lightly....and there was no resistance or response from her. But i m not brave enuf and I didn't further my action to even grab the tit. Feel so regretted.
Damn bro, you actually touched it?
Did she try to seduce u again? Wat happen next???
Old 19-02-2013, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 17
Choon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Ever felt HORNY in working place before?

Yes I also go toilet to PCC in which cannot tahan these sexy dress OL.
Wonder can neg with these OL to have live action?:
confused:

Please up my points if you are happy.
Old 19-02-2013, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

yalo.. what happen next.... haha.. waiting for your answer
Old 20-02-2013, 07:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
cuminhole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Ever felt HORNY in working place before?

I've ever saw my colleague wearing stocking. I'd then imagine my hands wondering all over her legs and body. With her CFM look, really cannot tahan... went toilet pcc while thinking of her... naked.
Old 21-02-2013, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

i luv sexy colleagues who wears low cut and expose their long kang or bra but dun have such luck in my last workplace! however i do have a colleague last time with C cupper boobs and she likes to brush her neinei when beside u... dunno if she realised at all but hey I am not complaining! haha
Old 22-02-2013, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
MrHengHeng888 is Cool - loads of Potential
Talking Re: Ever felt HORNY in working place before?

once bought GF back to office before, it was a Saturday evening, Tuas, sneaked in via back gate... had a exciting session in office/pantry.
Shiok!!!
Old 22-02-2013, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1631 / Power: 20
hokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant future

on the way to office.. can see OLs and.. kena one big neh MILF in OL dressing. knn she walk like slamming her neh! steam dunno where hide haha

telegram:
Old 27-02-2013, 05:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
empiresg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ha, nice postings. All that is left to be done is for me to set up a brokerage service for all the bros who don't want to shit in their own backyard. Can cross shit in each other's!

Bro A goes to Bro B office while Bro B goes to Bro A office! Problem solved!

To that bro who steal underwear during weekdays, be careful of being traced! They can set up camera and wait for you! Not worth losing a job or get case just to wank into some sweaty cotton. Girls always handwash their panties. Sooner or later they might be onto your game. Play safe!
Old 27-02-2013, 09:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 14
pusiliker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypusiliker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yah man every day! Those were the period when I didn't get sex from wife after few years of marriage and 2 kids. Didn't help when working in a small office managing a staff of mostly all female except for the office boy. 2 were milfs and didn't help when they were both D-cuppers. One of them was my assistant and eventually feelings developed mutually as we were working closely and long hours!

Soon we were fuck buddies and everyday we just couldn't wait for the day to end and our fun to start when the rest left the office. Good thing was that she was the submissive type and me being her boss, she was giving and serving me sex better than any wife. She loved to give head and best thing was she loved spunk...to smell taste and swallow! Incredible really! As it leaked out of her pussy (fucked her raw all the time) she would collect the sperm in her palm and bring it to her nose to smell and then lick it up.

On her red letter days she would bj and cim and swallow! Enjoyed those sex-on-demand days for a few years until she was transferred out eventually.
Old 28-02-2013, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

i once worked for a company where one of the senior mgt was a lady... she's about early 40s, quite slim, dresses stylishly and is such a hot milf OL...

once she popped by my dept and wanted to see my manager (who wasn't in that day). i looked up from my cubicle when she entered, we made eye contact and she smiled at me...

another time was when i went to the pantry to make a drink, she was there talking to another manager, she was crossing her legs and dangling her right heel . i must also mention that she was wearing nude sheer hose that day, i kept bio-ing her legs and her foot dangling the heel... i find that heel dangling can be erotic...

damn... buay tahan...
Old 28-02-2013, 11:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
nasi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

me too..very hard...

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxywife View Post
i tried in office before too...i sit in one corner of the office..and back then i tend to go back during weekends to clear work..sometimes will end up chatting dirty online and get me aroused..i just pop my finger below and play with myself till i cum and wet and chair :P

another couple of times..i had to pack some stuff for an exhibition we were participating...we have this spare office space a few floors below our office where we used like a store..there was only 1 set of keys and whoever needs to go can draw the keys to go..i was there one day by myself..packing as usual....got bored..suddenly got the urge and thought how thrilling it would be to finger fuck and make myself cum...so I pushed my bra to one side..started playing with myself and then rubbed hard while sitting on top of the table that we use to line all the brochures for packing...and cum like a crazy bunny =)
Old 01-03-2013, 01:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Dsolsz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Certainly done it quite a few times in the pass. Nowadays too busy during working hr to do that.
Old 01-03-2013, 09:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 15
AlexV deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
by the way, u do this everyday will hands legs no strength or not? i feel physically weaker on my limps...anyone have the same encounter too?
No I'm okay after doing it. If i PCC once a day only, then usually my sex drive gone. But strangely, if PCC 2x a day in office, when I get home super horny again...

Only result of PCC 2x daily is sometimes i get cranky...i think due to being tired.
Old 01-03-2013, 09:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 15
AlexV deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehGaDai View Post
Thanks for sharing! The Feeling shiok... but if every day go pcc? My goodness!
Are you joking??
Serious Bro!
Old 01-03-2013, 09:59 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by syt_punisher View Post
How to get ghorny when my boss fuck me every morning
Obviously the wrong kind of fucking! Try more sexy dressing like going braless and pantiless?

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1