The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-02-2010, 04:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
nerdyman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: True Story - First time to the last time

She told me to meet her at a multi-story carpark near her home that we would usually hang out, I expected her to come alone but she was accompanied by her friend, 'B' and B's boyfriend. B and her bf went to the staircase, leaving me and X alone.

X:"I have been selfish, I have never asked if you liked me at all" her head tilted downwards, looking for approval on my side. I looked at her, silent, I could not lie.

MEANWHILE

B's boyfriend took out a cigarette and placed between his lips, reached into his pocket only to be abruptly interrupted by B who slapped his cigarette aside. "Don't smoke and I'll smoke you" She left no room for negotiation and unbuckled him, immediately pulling his dick out and licked it on the side from bottom to the top, leaving a trail of saliva which she used as lubrication and started stroking him. B did not like the smell of cigarettes but she knew she was too harsh on slapping the stick out of his mouth and the only way she knew how to make up to him was this.
She looked up with a puppy face and smiled back when her boyfriend smiled, recognising her effort to stop him from his habit.
She slid the tip into her mouth, once in she used her tongue to comfort the shaft, ramming her tongue furiously and quickly against his dick while maintaining suction and contact by sucking in her cheeks.
She stroked his manhood and hungrily licked and sucked on his testicles. But his dick was hungry for more, he unbuttoned her blouse violently and lowered her bra and started caressing her 32B breasts before suckling on her nipples.
B was petite, merely 153 and weighed not more that 43kg she was proud that her breasts were not proportional to her petite body. B's boyfriend lifted her up effortlessly, shifted her panties away and inserted into her.
B rode him as her breasts shifted up and down furiously, her body was on fire and her small waists were moving on her own she could feel the enlarged manhood grind against her vaginal walls intensely. Her vaginal walls contracted as she approached orgasm, this gave intense pleasure to B's boyfriend who took control carrying her up, holding her buttocks and fucking her midair, while she wrapped her legs around him. He shot his cum inside her, fuck, she could the warm fluid hit against her cervical insides and she melted, squirting her feminine fluids a short distance as she laid with her body in spasms, her right hand stopping the motion of her waist as if attempting to stop herself from orgasming again.

"I like you"

TO BE CONTINUED...
Old 01-02-2010, 08:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7654 / Power: 19
kim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond repute

Cant wait for more..
Old 01-02-2010, 08:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1168 / Power: 15
BT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud of

TS
Nice story. More please.

Please leave your nick and PM me. I will definitely return your favour.
Old 01-02-2010, 08:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 15
DuFu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting. More, please.
Old 02-02-2010, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
superfriends is Cool - loads of Potential
Unhappy Re: True Story - First time to the last time

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerdyman View Post
I'm sure many of you can recall your first times and I know you can relate to my story, which will be, I promise, very lengthy but frequently updated.

So the story goes,
I switched schools and entered possibly one of the lowest populated schools with an overall population of approx. 800 students.
I was a shy kid but I get comfortable with people easily, the first day of school wasn't too hard as many veterans came to speak with me.

This one girl who particularly made an impact on me other than the really pretty girls who gave quick glances at me was this really out-going girl, who introduced herself as a dancer and invited me to watch them practice to see if I was interested. I let the idea go as it was in my opinion at that point of time very silly for a guy to be in spandex. In this context we name that girl 'X'

Slowly but definitely, we spent more time together along with her boyfriend as well as another close friend of hers, whom was female. The fate changing day came when the three parties came to my apartment to hang out after school.
I had a younger brother whom was 2 years old that year, X's boyfriend was watching my brother do his unsteady silly walks and me and X were in the room taking photos with the assistance of her friend. After which they were testing my strength as I was rather fit at the point of time.

Suddenly, I heard this loud thud 'BOOM', at this point of time, X jumped into my arms and wrapped her legs around my waist - Not because of the thud but she wanted to see if I could catch her(some dancer fetish). I felt warmth from her pussy which was instantly killed off by...

CONTINUED:

Dramatically, her boyfriend opened the door only to see her swoop into my arms, he said: "Your brother hit his head against the wall".

We panicked, she got down and we sat thinking how inappropriate that was, X decided to look for her boyfriend outside the room, only to find him already walking out from the security post of my apartment area.

I expected her to chase him but instead she came back and sat where we originally sat and kept silent.

To be continued in a few hours time after this goes out from moderation.

P.S. Please be very patient, a very long introduction but that should keep this going and give a very good character development and understanding to the story and maybe a suspense feel to what will envelop in the later stages.

This story might/will take 5-40 updates to complete depending on my patience to fully depict the story as it is.

Aiyoh....5-40 updates?? come on bro, faster la....me not that much patience le....
Old 02-02-2010, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfriends View Post
Aiyoh....5-40 updates?? come on bro, faster la....me not that much patience le....
Then leave no one ask you to stay here...want ppl to feed you with story & u still order people around...
Old 02-02-2010, 11:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2680 / Power: 15
SiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond reputeSiaSuay has a reputation beyond repute

Very good story.
Old 03-02-2010, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 16
ch33zy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

great start.. looking forward to reading more..
Old 03-02-2010, 06:30 PM
Samster

SamStone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story. Building 2 storey tent here, anyone can camp in
Old 03-02-2010, 07:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 15
digby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

what happen to your little two yo brother whom know his head against the wall?

Camping for more thou
Old 03-02-2010, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 15
Achates deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Story told in fabulous fashion. Thanks.
Old 03-02-2010, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 15
drolla deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydrolla deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Waiting for you to continue.
Old 04-02-2010, 09:03 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
peiaini deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good Story. Continue
Old 04-02-2010, 09:25 PM
Samster

nerdyman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfriends View Post
Hahaha! LONG STORY and I take my time typing them to ensure quality - I re-read and edit a couple of times for your enjoyment! I'll start archiving them into my first page for easier assess to the 'chapters' in this story for all you know you might find my book in the Adult sections in local bookshops, please be patient, very busy this week and the next, will try to come out with 2-3 updates at least for this weekend! After which I will increase to 1-2 updates daily! Hopefully finishing this story ASAP so I can start with my next *grins*
Old 05-02-2010, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1168 / Power: 15
BT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud ofBT8888 has much to be proud of

TS
More please.

Please leave your nick and PM me. I will definitely return your favour.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1