The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2012, 01:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 12
ChiongBalai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
Pak still learning from SeniorS here abt the bUrUngs and the lebahs
Hahaha gombal la Pak, macham paham aja!
Old 01-08-2012, 03:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Tiger Airways

Tiger is offering flites from BKK to Jakarta for only 80 baht. Thats less than US$3! Maybe its for the end of Ramadan.
Old 01-08-2012, 09:32 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 0
newbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbird9403 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by axeman24 View Post
Wah sure or not, more like they just want to go out with you
Trust me, its you they are after.....hehehe.
Old 01-08-2012, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1242 / Power: 21
axeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud ofaxeman24 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbird9403 View Post
Trust me, its you they are after.....hehehe.
Hahahaha we shall see :P

Member Of TNN Club

Sometimes the most UGLYEST person is yourself can you deal with it?

Thank you for those who have up me
Old 01-08-2012, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
MikeC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta's trip

Thanks my breast (teteku)
Old 01-08-2012, 06:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kangtao2012 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Jakarta's trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironchef5 View Post
Hi all,

Went to golden boutique spa in orchardz jayakarta hotel over the weekend. Quite a good experience i must say. Walk into the spa and was given a tag, proceed to the counter inside and there r close to 50 girls sitting on the sofa waiting for customer to pick them to give a massage.( This only applies on wed and fri). Saw the list of services that they provide ranging from chocolate love to ice smoothie is quite interesting. So i decided to take up the ice smoothie challenge. Pick my chinese looking cewek and off to the room. First they will provide you with a 1 hour full body massage, after that its the ice smoothie session. The gal will call the reception to send over a bowl of ice and a tub of hot water. So basically ice smoothie is the girl will use ice cube in her mouth and rub throught your whole body and with hot water vice versa. Than next she will proceed to bbbj with the same technique till u cim.
Not bad for a 450000 ruppiah damage all in
Cheers.
Hi, bro,
I would like to know which orchardz hotel you r mention?
I found
1) Orchardz hotel , Jalan Pangeran Jayakarta, Jakarta, Jakarta Pusat‎ 10730
Indonesia
2) Orchardz hotel Industri , ORCHARDZ HOTEL, Jl. Industri Raya No. 8, Gunung Sahari – Jakarta 10720, Indonesia

Please give advice for above accommodation. How about travel hotel and classics hotel, that you guys always recommend.
Old 01-08-2012, 07:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hello pak, good to know you are coming to Jkt. Must catch up with
You as well.
Most happy to have u join us Bro.....

I get in on Aug 4.....

Cheerz
AC

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 01-08-2012, 07:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kangtao2012 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, brothers
Go Jakarta this end of August , please give some advice about the hotels

1) Orchardz hotel , Jalan Pangeran Jayakarta, Jakarta, Jakarta Pusat 10730
Indonesia

2) Orchardz hotel Industri , ORCHARDZ HOTEL, Jl. Industri Raya No. 8, Gunung Sahari – Jakarta 10720, Indonesia

3) Classic hotel , Jl. KH Samanhuudi No. 43-45 Pasar Baru Sawah Besar Jakarta Pusat DKI Jakarta, Indonesia

4) Travel hotel , Jalan Mangga Besar 8 21 , Tamansari‎ 11150 , Indonesia

Thanks brothers
Old 01-08-2012, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
YoungHunk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro I will on you on the 3rd of Aug.
ke mana ? ikuttt
Old 01-08-2012, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 19
kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
Likely November - have to for a wedding in Serang
Pak my wedding is it?? ahahah Pak, try Classic spa, got strip show.
Old 01-08-2012, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 19
kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiongBalai View Post
I think the question here should be; Pak, when you cumming to JKT? Xixixi.
Nice on bro
Old 02-08-2012, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
ironchef5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta's trip

Hi there bro..

Both hotels belong to the same owner. The one that i tried is in Jalan Pangeran Jayakarta.
Try to go on a fri as they have some kinda of promotion where u can select the girls rather than picking their numbers.
Let me know if u need more info.

Cheers.
Old 02-08-2012, 01:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
massagelover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainman View Post
Hmmm.... Great timing. I forgot where is the contact of a mami that provide model for 5-10 juta for night..... Let me check..
Bro Rainman, have you recall the number? if the model is good looking and know how to service, 5-10m rup should not be a problem.
Old 02-08-2012, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 20
klguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Exclamation Re: Jakarta's trip

Again I'm repeating this for the sake of safety & to avoid being conned by this con artist@ aakumu/teteku/long dick/adver & God knows what other clone nicks;

I'm so glad you pointed out to me & all forumers that you're were previously on Moderation! Guys you decide whom you wish to believe ??? Con Man with previously negative (xxx) points or Seniors with many years on the forum, well respected & above all +++ points! It shows who you should trust & whom you shouldn't!!! The Mods are doing thier job to protect the forum from such con man & let's keep it safe! I agree that the choice is yours to partake or to avoid but do think twice becoz your action may result in not only lost of hard earned $ from being conned to not only pay above market prices based on past FRs but more importantly would you trust your safety to a proven FAKER/PROVEN MULTIPLE NICKS/PROFILE/THREAT ISSUER TO INNOCENT PARTIES/PROVEN ABUSER OF SAM'S forum??? I definatly WONT!
Quote:
Originally Posted by klguylate30s View Post
LOL now he admits after being caught~!

A word of caution if you noticed by now this is a thread started by aakumu to promote an agent which i believe it's him personally based on the manner of his/agent/clone's posting & several mistakes including postings @ http://sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=1283 whereby he forgotten he's using aakumu nick and made a mistake & posted this & since he's under moderation for his many errors he tried to do some whitewashing by coming back with the following post @ http://sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=1284 . He is a proven FAKER/PROVEN MULTIPLE NICKS/PROFILE/THREAT ISSUER TO INNOCENT PARTIES/PROVEN ABUSER OF SAM'S forum!!!

Be very cautious when reading postings or recommendations from this thread as it could be him/his clones (proven @ http://sammyboyforum.com/showpos...&postcount=341 ) only to promote his fake services & be WARNED guys just imagine if you take his tour & he doesn't like your face = you may end up in BIG TROUBLE instead of being assisted! I WOULD STAY AWAY FROM THIS CON MAN SERVICES! Please read the links to judge what kind of a pretender he is! Please feel free to contact seniors with reputable points for verification instead of those with immense negative points!

The constant postings by me is because he has issued physical threats to the other tour agent even though he wasn't involved in this as a few seniors started questioning him as to why he posted a FR which was copied & edited & posted as his own! Reference of a senior who caught his mistake @ http://sammyboyforum.com/showpos...&postcount=207. Please visit the other Jakarta thread for a non commercial@ http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=113 & you may save yourself from being cheated & abused physically by this conman if he doesn't like you! I will continue to protect innocent fellow SBF members from this dangerous person!
Old 02-08-2012, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by massagelover View Post
Bro Rainman, have you recall the number? if the model is good looking and know how to service, 5-10m rup should not be a problem.
Got to check with my friend.

Good looking, tall etc is for sure.

Service.... hmmm.. never tried so cannot comment.

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread