The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 16-02-2017, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 10
Mcwoof00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMcwoof00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnjohn95 View Post
Oh she's a Malaysian lah, she's mia alr wechat no longer reachable.
dam sad.. was still chatting with her last last friday.. where she said she is coming back on sunday. and until now her wechat has no response..
Old 17-02-2017, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
lancerex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylancerex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://da3377.wordpress.com/ava/

new prc
Old 17-02-2017, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 17
yagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancerex View Post
Is not new. Mistress snow using fake photo again.
Old 18-02-2017, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 12
blacknyellow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknyellow View Post
I hope to be hooking up with this young lady in the next few days. She has the potential to domme but this will take time.

B 'n' Y
I met up with my new lady friend recently & had another in depth session. It was fun. She is a sweet girl, has potential to domme, but needs more training.

B 'n' Y
Old 18-02-2017, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
midlet2013 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknyellow View Post
I contact Mistress Simone Siren recently & I was quoted $550 sgd for an hour's session. Just because she is the only white professional domme in Singapore, I think she believes that she has can charge this amount.
Us slaves appreciate that a domme has to make a decent living like all of us. However, the economy is not good at the moment, so dommes must be careful not to out price themselves.

B 'n' Y
I sort of almost saw her. When I said I want to book one hour , she said consider two and it's only 1000$.

I rejected that. Last month I saw Goddess Anastaxia from UK and she was fantastic as well as very good looking. She charged 500$.

I cannot see ( based on pics , reviews , experience ) , how 550$ makes any sense. Simone set up her site recently. Pics not that great .No reviews. Not that good looking either.

She can charge whatever she wants but I don't think she is worth 550$
Old 19-02-2017, 03:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
yahiko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Compiled a list of local & prc doms for reference,,

Local
Lain 250/hr
Candy 250/hr
Yura 250/hr
Yuki 250/hr
Belle 250/hr
Luna
Anja
Estella 300/hr
Xenia
Lucelle aka Savi
Reika 300/hr (not too sure abt this one,,,)

Prc
Xiao Qing aka Aner 150/hr (4 w b b.com)
Snow 150/hr

If anyone knows of any other doms,, feel free to to let us know,, personally I have tried local doms like kathy, keiko, kat before but they have all left, haven't tried the newer ones because of the steep charges as oppose to 200/hr back in the days,, of the three I prefer keiko as she is more open to your fantasy but the other two are more towards sop,,
have engaged one local dom before by the wechat id K22215 which I contacted through locanto but apparently I've been blocked by her or she deleted her account. If anyone knows her, plz let me know,,,
As for prc,, alot have left sg & nv return so I think the current ones are only these two,, most ads out there are using fake photos but the number still belongs to snow this is the real one,, personally I've tried both,, my experience with them are good,, but I will go back to aner sometime again in the future provided she is still around,,

Last edited by yahiko; 19-02-2017 at 03:14 AM.
Old 19-02-2017, 03:57 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

Why movies always give BDSM a bad name and image?

https://123movies.is/film/the-gigolo-2-16926/

Old 19-02-2017, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iphone1s View Post
Why movies always give BDSM a bad name and image?

https://123movies.is/film/the-gigolo-2-16926/

I saw the trailer clip, it's just more than a minute & there's only a few seconds on the bdsm session. In this limited time I can't say it portrays bdsm in a good or a bad way. Just my opinion.

B 'n' Y
Old 19-02-2017, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yahiko View Post

Local
Lain 250/hr
Candy 250/hr
Yura 250/hr
Yuki 250/hr
Belle 250/hr
Luna
Anja
Estella 300/hr
Xenia
Lucelle aka Savi

Prc
Snow 150/hr

If anyone knows of any other doms,, feel free to to let us know,, personally I have tried local doms like kathy, keiko, kat before but they have all left, haven't tried the newer ones because of the steep charges as oppose to 200/hr back in the days,, of the three I prefer keiko as she is more open to your fantasy but the other two are more towards sop,,
have engaged one local dom before by the wechat id K22215 which I contacted through locanto but apparently I've been blocked by her or she deleted her account. If anyone knows her, plz let me know,,,
As for prc,, alot have left sg & nv return so I think the current ones are only these two,, most ads out there are using fake photos but the number still belongs to snow this is the real one,, personally I've tried both,, my experience with them are good,, but I will go back to aner sometime again in the future provided she is still around,,
From a local domme perspective, I am not sure what is going on with some of these local ladies. Mistress Luna has been quiet in recent months & now how website appears to be down. Has she quit?

Mistress Anya / Anja is selling some of her used items at a discounted prices. Is she leaving the scene as well?

Time will tell if these ladies will remain in the bdsm scene.

As for the other local & prc ladies in the bdsm, I believe that most of them are students & using bdsm to provide extra income. Fair play to them. But once they settle into a more permanent job and/or meet their future husbands, you will see them disappear off the local bdsm scene.

B 'n' Y
Old 21-02-2017, 01:37 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -34 / Power: 0
johnmo is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by yahiko View Post

Local
Lain 250/hr
Candy 250/hr
Yura 250/hr
Yuki 250/hr
Belle 250/hr
Luna
Anja
Estella 300/hr
Xenia
Lucelle aka Savi

Prc
Snow 150/hr

I feel that many local doms overcharge and their limits are not board enough, most just cater to foot fetish.

Personally I prefer an er and mistressairah and only look out for overseas ones when they come.
Old 21-02-2017, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 8
Metascooter is a name known to allMetascooter is a name known to allMetascooter is a name known to allMetascooter is a name known to allMetascooter is a name known to allMetascooter is a name known to all

Wahhh... serious or not??
Old 23-02-2017, 10:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 12
apantyhoselover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

cant help sharing this...Zhen zhen...the Dong Guan graduate who has simply brought Lisa Style JG to a whole new next level!

if you know Lisa...this Zhen zhen is one Lisa more than Lisa!

not so SYT at first glance...but will easily go even more than SYT once she started to smile at u....slim figure with nice legs...i would say she is around mid 20s or so...you can check her photos if you add her Wechat...it's a girl with sweet and cute smiles....

when Lisa introduced Zhen zhen to me...she said some days ago...there is one customer keeps looking for Zhen zhen for JG...like 4 times in 10 days...

technique-wise...she is at least as skillful and tease-ful as Lisa, if not better....her palms are hotter than those of Lisa...you can feel the warmth or even heat while her hands are holding your little bro tight and firm...that almost makes me want to pee...it is sooooo sensational...the most outstanding part is that she is very playful...and ...how do I put this....sexy from inside out.....it is like....with your little bro in her hands...she would regard it as her toy, instead of part of your body...she simply caress and "train" it like it is her pet....and she has this sweet and joying smile all through the session...but the thing is...how can you imaging with that girlfriend smiling face, she literally told me that she likes seeing me struggling under her hands....she said enjoys that sense of dominating....and you know what...half way through the session....she started to encourage me to moan...she told me this..."I like to hear you moaning under my hands....."

uhhhhh....i got hard on again just by typing this....cant get her out of my mind....especially those sweet sweet smiles....it almost make it so kinky if you know what I mean....and I think I kinda like her so bros..please treat her good....

ctc: 84593410
wechat: xiaomolzhen

Please quote "XiaoHui recommended" or 小灰推荐 if you would like to give me credit ^_^
ps. Simple English can~
Old 23-02-2017, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1809 / Power: 20
d2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant futured2pre has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by apantyhoselover View Post
cant help sharing this...Zhen zhen...the Dong Guan graduate who has simply brought Lisa Style JG to a whole new next level!

if you know Lisa...this Zhen zhen is one Lisa more than Lisa!

not so SYT at first glance...but will easily go even more than SYT once she started to smile at u....slim figure with nice legs...i would say she is around mid 20s or so...you can check her photos if you add her Wechat...it's a girl with sweet and cute smiles....

when Lisa introduced Zhen zhen to me...she said some days ago...there is one customer keeps looking for Zhen zhen for JG...like 4 times in 10 days...

technique-wise...she is at least as skillful and tease-ful as Lisa, if not better....her palms are hotter than those of Lisa...you can feel the warmth or even heat while her hands are holding your little bro tight and firm...that almost makes me want to pee...it is sooooo sensational...the most outstanding part is that she is very playful...and ...how do I put this....sexy from inside out.....it is like....with your little bro in her hands...she would regard it as her toy, instead of part of your body...she simply caress and "train" it like it is her pet....and she has this sweet and joying smile all through the session...but the thing is...how can you imaging with that girlfriend smiling face, she literally told me that she likes seeing me struggling under her hands....she said enjoys that sense of dominating....and you know what...half way through the session....she started to encourage me to moan...she told me this..."I like to hear you moaning under my hands....."

uhhhhh....i got hard on again just by typing this....cant get her out of my mind....especially those sweet sweet smiles....it almost make it so kinky if you know what I mean....and I think I kinda like her so bros..please treat her good....

ctc: 84593410
wechat: xiaomolzhen

Please quote "XiaoHui recommended" or 小灰推荐 if you would like to give me credit ^_^
ps. Simple English can~
wat the dmg bro? is handjob with cum right?
Old 23-02-2017, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 12
apantyhoselover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by d2pre View Post
wat the dmg bro? is handjob with cum right?
yup..the dmg i forgot bro...they had many options...60 bucks for 30mins, 100 for 1hr 120 for 90mins or so...might not correct...u can sms her directly....i normally go for 100 for 1hr

yes with happy ending
Old 24-02-2017, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3366 / Power: 14
cupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond reputecupid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by apantyhoselover View Post
yup..the dmg i forgot bro...they had many options...60 bucks for 30mins, 100 for 1hr 120 for 90mins or so...might not correct...u can sms her directly....i normally go for 100 for 1hr

yes with happy ending
how to compare her with AMK Lingling ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1