The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-02-2017, 04:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 8
cryingvoices deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FB True adventures......

Welcome back bro! Awaiting your FR
Old 20-02-2017, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Hangaround deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by axlrose View Post
We're Back!!!!
Good to see you back! Anything special for us?
Old 21-02-2017, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Just came back from a quick business trip to HK. Did not have time to go out and search as had ameeting immediately after checking in and met clientsij the evening. So tried messaging a previous maid i banged 2015. And she was free coz boss not in! Arranged to meet her evening after some drinks w clients. When i reached my hotel she was already waiting at the lobby. We went up straight away and made some small talk on the way up once closed the room we frenched like long lost lovers. Removed our clothes and she knelt down to hingrily suck and lick my cock. After a good 10 minutes of sucking i laid her down and just penetrated her wet pussy and started pounding away! This girl is a screamer hehehe. She rode me hard came a few time turned her around doggy and start ramming her pulled out aimed my cock on her brown eye and just slowly went in! Lube not needed as she was fucking wet! Once totally in continued pounding her mercilessly in her ass she was moaning and groaning while grinding her ass to my cock deeper. Can't hold on pulled out and came on her back...........
Old 21-02-2017, 11:23 PM
Samster

WhiteDeck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Just came back from a quick business trip to HK. Did not have time to go out and search as had ameeting immediately after checking in and met clientsij the evening. So tried messaging a previous maid i banged 2015. And she was free coz boss not in! Arranged to meet her evening after some drinks w clients. When i reached my hotel she was already waiting at the lobby. We went up straight away and made some small talk on the way up once closed the room we frenched like long lost lovers. Removed our clothes and she knelt down to hingrily suck and lick my cock. After a good 10 minutes of sucking i laid her down and just penetrated her wet pussy and started pounding away! This girl is a screamer hehehe. She rode me hard came a few time turned her around doggy and start ramming her pulled out aimed my cock on her brown eye and just slowly went in! Lube not needed as she was fucking wet! Once totally in continued pounding her mercilessly in her ass she was moaning and groaning while grinding her ass to my cock deeper. Can't hold on pulled out and came on her back...........
Pinoy maid?
Old 22-02-2017, 12:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
Annea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue with your adventures bro
Old 22-02-2017, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

More please!!!
Old 22-02-2017, 10:43 AM
Samster

axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Yup pinay hehehe not young 30+ already but fair skinned and most important to me.......fucking horny and a damn good fuck!
Old 24-02-2017, 10:07 AM
Samster

So after round one wash up went to a bar in the hotel drank a few beers and listen to the pinoy singer. After went back up she drew me a hot bath and we had a nice hot bath inside the tub she gave me a nice relaxing back n shoulder massage. When i was about to fall asleep felt her hand mo my semi erect cock checking it out. We frenched and i stood up for her to suck my cock. Even turned around and bent down while she licked my asshole and jerked my cock. She shoved her tongue deep deep in my ass damn shiok hahahaha. Sat back down on the tub while she rode me like a champ. After she cMe stood her up raised her leg banged her standing but not to comfortable hehehe so left the tub sat on the tub edge while she rode me doggy she was grinding and moving. Stood her up and did her standing doggy after awhile pulled out and inserted my cock in her asshole and start analing her pulling all the way out til my cock head and shovibg it in again hehehe when i felt the end cumming told her to kneel down open her mouth wide and i came in her mouth and her face hehehehe used my cock to wipe cum on her face a put in her mouth. Afterwards wash up and clean up again and we both fell asleep.
Hope bros enjoy!!!
Old 24-02-2017, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 8
Trifecta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yup pinay hehehe not young 30+ already but fair skinned and most important to me.......fucking horny and a damn good fuck!
You really solid bro
Old 24-02-2017, 06:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
IntelCentron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share bro, please continue!
Old 24-02-2017, 09:10 PM
Samster

Thank you! Please do up my points if ur happy with my posts
Old 24-02-2017, 09:20 PM
Samster

Elgrand deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thank you! Please do up my points if ur happy with my posts
No points to give you but support you anyway
Old 25-02-2017, 11:19 AM
Samster

Some images for saturday

Old 25-02-2017, 11:20 AM
Samster

Enjoy!! Happy bonking and hunting this weekend!
Old 25-02-2017, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
CapitaLend deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Enjoy!! Happy bonking and hunting this weekend!
You too bro!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1