The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-04-2018, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 9
jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of
Re: Wife got fingered by her MJ buddy, should i tell her?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyboi888 View Post
However, her moaning didn't last too long..

uncle tee's hand got tired by the awkward angle. he took his fingers out to relax them. Wife fell to the other side of the sofa. uncle tee shook his hand and his fingers, suffering from a cramp? he rested for a minute or so, then pulled her back on to his shoulder. he lifted her chin and kissed her on her lips. it wasn't mutual. he cupped her breast and push his finger in to play with her nipples. that was when wife kissed him back.

his hands headed down south and fingers went in again but this time it was at a slower pace. he kissed her down to her neck lifting her spag up above her breasts and then lowering the bra cups to lick her nipples. he was quite good at it. wife grabbed his head to enjoy it despite her supposedly being drunk and knocked out...

he kissed further down south, turning her body and then letting her fall backwards to the other side. his lips kissing her on her tummy, his hands pulling down her shorts as he kissed her lower.. wife was wearing a thong! no wonder it was so easy for him to finger her!

oh my!

was what i had been anticipating finally coming true??

uncle tee kissing her tummy, her shorts and thong know pulled all the way down to her knees.. uncle tee got up for a moment to remove her shorts and thong entirely from her ankles, then put it behind him.

oh gosh!!

oh gosh....

he kissed her thighs, then upwards, spread her legs further..

his head stopped at her pussy..

he started to lick her and eat her pussy... he raised wife's legs into a missionary style, he buried his head and eat her pussy away...

his hands reached upwards and played with wife's nipples.. wife couldn't control herself, she kept bouncing her body moaning out so loudly i could hear like a live show..

uncle tee isn't even bothered anymore? that i may come down?

wife moaned so loud..

he kept on licking and licking!

he worked so hard for her! kept licking!

i watched wife's body arch higher and higher and she let out the loudest moan..

she cummed...

uncle tee slowed down his licking. lifted his head away and then sat up.. he stretched his jaw, tongue maybe sore.

then..

he got up..

he took off his shorts..

cheebye, he didn't even wear underwear.

he got onto the sofa liao..

spread wife's legs liao...

oh gosh...
Old 26-04-2018, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 10
JiBye is a splendid one to beholdJiBye is a splendid one to beholdJiBye is a splendid one to beholdJiBye is a splendid one to beholdJiBye is a splendid one to beholdJiBye is a splendid one to behold

IMHO, uncle tee is really very jibye. So dare do it in front of you
Old 26-04-2018, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 533 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

seems like got some real actions le.
Old 26-04-2018, 05:18 PM
Samster

jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JiBye View Post
IMHO, uncle tee is really very jibye. So dare do it in front of you
No they hid in the room
Old 26-04-2018, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 15
aoshi82 is one of the Best!aoshi82 is one of the Best!aoshi82 is one of the Best!

Waiting.....
Old 27-04-2018, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 20
Duddy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDuddy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I like to see what uncle tee doing!
Old 27-04-2018, 05:17 PM
Samster

Just to be clear:

The story has been shortened..

Actual real version took place over many months, many, many ,many MJ sessions (about 15 of those) of wife being fingered by uncle tee after getting drunk during MJ session. wife kind of is aware of the fingering.. she thought i didn't know. it's obvious as she usually sends off the other two while uncle tee starts to pack up first then she returns back to the study room to 'fall asleep drunk'...

gosh.. uncle tee was finally having the courage to fuck her in her 'sleep!'

i'm sure by now uncle tee also fully suspects that wife is a willing participant of all these. there were days when he took her panties after fingering her and cumming on her face or boobs. sometimes he doesn't even do a good job cleaning them off from her body on purpose..

uncle tee positioned himself in between her legs, then aim his erected hard cock at her pussy..

he leaned forward to push it in!

but!!

wife reacted immediately!!!

she jumped and turned sideways shutting her legs tight together after kicking uncle tee a little in the tummy..

he was clearly shocked by her reaction..

he sat there stunned looking at wife...

he probably thought he confirm sure that wife will let him fuck...

but....
Old 27-04-2018, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by aoshi82 View Post
Waiting.....
Up u bro. 😊
Old 27-04-2018, 06:00 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute

TS you should video your wife's infidelity in case you need evidence in future!

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Old 28-04-2018, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quote:

Just to be clear:

The story has been shortened..

Actual real version took place over many months, many, many ,many MJ sessions (about 15 of those) of wife being fingered by uncle tee after getting drunk during MJ session. wife kind of is aware of the fingering.. she thought i didn't know. it's obvious as she usually sends off the other two while uncle tee starts to pack up first then she returns back to the study room to 'fall asleep drunk'...

gosh.. uncle tee was finally having the courage to fuck her in her 'sleep!'

i'm sure by now uncle tee also fully suspects that wife is a willing participant of all these. there were days when he took her panties after fingering her and cumming on her face or boobs. sometimes he doesn't even do a good job cleaning them off from her body on purpose..

uncle tee positioned himself in between her legs, then aim his erected hard cock at her pussy..

he leaned forward to push it in!

but!!

wife reacted immediately!!!

she jumped and turned sideways shutting her legs tight together after kicking uncle tee a little in the tummy..

he was clearly shocked by her reaction..

he sat there stunned looking at wife...

he probably thought he confirm sure that wife will let him fuck...

but....

he really couldn't believe it. he got up slowly and tried spreading wife's legs slowly... but wife's legs refused to spread for more than 5 cm before clamping them shut again. she made it clear to him.. hanky panky yes.. but no fuck...

he sat still for awhile, seemed pissed.

then he got up.

walked to wife's face and put his penis on it.. he started masturbate himself and push his cock at her lips...

'suck for me!'

he said to her.. sounding pissed...

to my surprise, wife's mouth really opened!

he looked excited and pushed his penis in. he continued to masturbate himself with his lan jiao head inside her mouth.. i'm not sure if wife did the licking in her mouth, but from the looks of his face, he seemed to enjoyed it.

he played with her nipple which turned wife on. her head moved more and she became more animated in sucking his cock.. sucking off with more pleasure now.

tbc later.
Old 28-04-2018, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 10
JiBye is a splendid one to beholdJiBye is a splendid one to beholdJiBye is a splendid one to beholdJiBye is a splendid one to beholdJiBye is a splendid one to beholdJiBye is a splendid one to behold

Jibye! Did uncle tee wash his lanjiao before put lanjiao into her mouth?
Old 28-04-2018, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

share more of the story bro, it's really nice.
Old 28-04-2018, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Camping to see whether the wife will give in to her inner demon

Starve her for a month. provided u can tahan la
Old 28-04-2018, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 533 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

great updates TS.
Old 28-04-2018, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
he really couldn't believe it. he got up slowly and tried spreading wife's legs slowly... but wife's legs refused to spread for more than 5 cm before clamping them shut again. she made it clear to him.. hanky panky yes.. but no fuck...

he sat still for awhile, seemed pissed.

then he got up.

walked to wife's face and put his penis on it.. he started masturbate himself and push his cock at her lips...

'suck for me!'

he said to her.. sounding pissed...

to my surprise, wife's mouth really opened!

he looked excited and pushed his penis in. he continued to masturbate himself with his lan jiao head inside her mouth.. i'm not sure if wife did the licking in her mouth, but from the looks of his face, he seemed to enjoyed it.

he played with her nipple which turned wife on. her head moved more and she became more animated in sucking his cock.. sucking off with more pleasure now.

tbc later.
wife's face was moving to help her suck uncle tee's cock with more effort. uncle tee turned her body to face his legs and hold her hand to masturbate his cock. she did not take over so uncle tee had to hold her hand and continue the masturbation.

uncle tee was obviously very turned on by this new happening with wife..

he didn't last long...

streams of semen shot out from his penis into wife's mouth, then her face and on her boobs as well. it stained the spag and bra which she was wearing that night.

uncle tee rested and recovered. then used tissue to wipe her but barely. he left quite a bit of semen on her face and body, and i could tell wife didn't spit out his semen.. she swallowed it...

just as uncle tee out his shorts back on, he looked at wife... her legs was spread... she was fast asleep..

maybe really too tired and knocked out?

he stood there and pondered..

should he?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1