The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 17-08-2018, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 750 / Power: 8
MasterPenguin is a splendid one to beholdMasterPenguin is a splendid one to beholdMasterPenguin is a splendid one to beholdMasterPenguin is a splendid one to beholdMasterPenguin is a splendid one to beholdMasterPenguin is a splendid one to beholdMasterPenguin is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks

Nena fom teeruklover

Personally, I got quite attached to this pic of her, which I feel it emits those slutty Eurasian mix Thai kind of girl look. Real person is 90% of the shown pic and she is fairer than average thai. Her lips are sexy and good to kiss. Clean and tasty oyster for fine dining at the south while she took my rod in her mouth while I am working on her oyster. FJ was intense with sweat even with cold aircon at full blast. Good slim body with a pair of nice soft melons to grab.

Looks: 9/10 90% of pic in real life, skin tone quite fair
Body: 9/10 Slim and smooth skin, no fats on tummy
Boobs: 8.5/10 Large B to C NATURAL boobs, soft to grab sensitive to lick
DFK: 8/10 No hesitation, speak good french
BBBJ/69/Painting: 9/10 Loves to be licked with a clean pussy, when she is licked correctly in 69 she just goes full power sucking non stop till almost blow up in her.
FJ: 8.5/10 Naturally wet and an energizer bunny, we screw till both are sweating even with aircon in full blast. Either the afternoon is too warm or we are just too intense over our lovemaking session. Just 1 shot in 90 mins but a truly satisfied session with full load ejected without a drop left inside.
GFE: 8.5/10 Horny, hard working and absolutely good to fuck chick! English could be better and would give her a 10/10.
Cons: I had to pay for a body massage after the session to relieve the bodyache LOL!
Old 18-08-2018, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 7
18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenoroth View Post
Who u talking about
i believe its BKG's Bella. She doesn't French.
Old 18-08-2018, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAVgent View Post
The hotels nearby are mostly $30 for 2 hrs. Got one slightly more exp but also more comfortable.

btw... 338 gone~~
That's the rate now? Thought it used to be $20 for 2 hours ... that's about back in 2016. After that never try those hotel liao.
Old 18-08-2018, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2559 / Power: 10
logmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiserdome View Post
New girl 331 looks like Dawn Yeoh

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=700045

That’s a sharp catch! I almost thought they are the same one!
Old 18-08-2018, 12:46 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -102 / Power: 0
Mrblack09 Mrblack09

FR on Moji from rollypolly

Fast respond for rolls, book moji and proceed to location.

Look: 9/10same as photo pretty the look i like
Body: 9/10 small size with big boobs
Bbbj: 9/10 good suction D/T bring me to heaven
French: 10/10 she said she like my lips
Massage: offer but I never ask her to massage than she change to massage my balls
FJ:9/10 due to her size can easily bonk her at any position
Service: 10/10 make u feel like king
RTF: 100%

You gonna try her yr own than u will know how a good bonk feel like.
Was acutely wanted to book gals from pussythai, but OKT need to verify provide last book for other stable and nick for sbf but still can not verify, I was like WTF. Very bad attitude from the OKT I don’t understand WTF is he afraid of or maybe the gal I wanna book is his wife that’s why he don’t want us to book her. I will not recommend pussythai stable, but lucky I got rollypolly, service from OKT 100% and service from gals 100% never had a problem booking with them. Pussythai OKT u can go fly kite, gals working with u will only get less customer if u keep ur balls at home. Anyway would recommend sammster to try out gals from rollypolly, service from them is 100%
Old 18-08-2018, 01:46 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
An0210 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Yes, i agreed with you. A lot of seniors gone from here liao.

As for accuracy, it really depend. Sometime judgement may be wrong too.

For me, on and off i am here in this scene. Well, sometime also kanna accused of fake but what to do life goes on.

Think in such away the amount of time need to generate the idea to write and the format to write. It is like a piece of act.

I alway tell myself that the amount of money i paid for the bonk will also include an FR. Well, everyone have family, some depend on this line to support the family. In order to be tactful not to break the ricebowl. Good and OK we can write. If bad or not ok, just feedback to the stable which i think is the best way.

Bro, you are respected here. Your words carry a lot of weight. Even a simple fr from you is considered legitimate. Those accusing fake are just bitter.
Old 18-08-2018, 02:33 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
shadowdow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

il🔞vethais - 338

Do visit her, cute, young, she's going back soon, don't miss your chance.

Looks - 10/10, like those pretty thai DJ u see around, if u get to see her dress nicely.
BBBJ - 9/10 slow and steady, licks your shaft.
GFE - 10/10 Gives you a lot attention, she's shy.
FJ 10/10 - Awesome
Old 18-08-2018, 04:42 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
RayTuch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ploy TRL

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=698978

Very sweet and cute SYT, not those sultry or foxy FL but rather reminds me of poly gf those shy shy submissive type of cute SYT. Attentive and good attitude which is usually lacking from young girls like her. Got a set of natural large big C cuppers that seems to be too huge for her small slim frame. Service wise she has got good tongue skills when she does 'handless' BBBJ, duration of BBBJ is good 5-7 mins until I stop her. When it comes to my turn to paint her she is shy but I am sure she enjoy my tongue as much as I enjoy her's. When it comes to frenching she is a light frencher and not those aggressive type. I started her in missionary and when I got tired I asked her to change to cowgirl and she was rocking hard till I cummed and probably she cum right at the same time too and she bend down to hug me in cowgirl position without even my dick from her and she was breathing heavily.

We spend the remaining time for the 1 shot session chatting about various topic occasionally with the help of google translator before times up. A very sweet syt which I will consider going back for her very natural and non commercial gfe. A cute girl that makes man want to take care and protect kind.

Writing review is not my forte but I hope it does give a good summary of ploy.
Old 18-08-2018, 06:25 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
Ryan22 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Thumbs down Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboy89 View Post
--> ilovethais (Had try before 335, 336 + today 338)
--> OKT service: 10/10 (quick response)
--> https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=699856
--> http://www.ilovethais.com/338

--> Location: Central area & Nearby got bus stop, Parking wise limited
--> 16/08/2018 Evening
--> Apartment with attached toilet for 338, 336 & 337 will be shared toilet outside.

--> Attitude: 9/10 she is shy & new her age is 24
--> Shower: 7/10 she got ask me shower together or separate and she say shy, so I say I shower myself then follow by her.
--> Face: 10/10 Photo same as website, no photoshop 100% real, very chio to my standard
--> Skin: 9/10 smooth white skin
--> Boobs: 7/10 Natural A soft with short eraser nipple (I not sure how to measure)
--> BBBJ: 7/10 5min with abit of deepthroat.
--> French: 6/10 Kiss only no French with tongue, maybe shy or no chemistry with me ba but I don’t mind.
--> CIM/ COB/ COF: N.A as already stated on website no such service.
--> Painting: N.A not allow as she shy, so I skip it but her pussy got average soft hair, light brown not pink abalone maybe (due to evening with limited light can’t really see clearer ah..)
--> Fingering: 5/10 allow maybe cuz i touch abit only as she still new.
--> FJ: 7/10 (Quiet Shy Sex) no moan as she very shy close eye look, 1st round mission 2nd round mission + doggy.

--- Detail FJ story (Ignore below if not interested haha ---
As usual I will reach early 5min then Whatsapp bro Thai, he told me gate auto open wow really open itself haha, go to the floor and abit stunt I saw other neighbour close door go down and it’s a guy so I act blur see my phone and the girl 338 already open door look at me..

Great smile, cute, chio face and slim body she guild me to her room where the same room as 335 haha, she shy and smile ask me whether to shower together or separate so I just say I shower myself then follow by her as I can see she quite shy.

After I shower finish I sit at bed and I look through the mirror which reflect the toilet mirror and enjoy seeing her shower haha she close half of the door same as me.

After she shower finish she sit there smile & shy and ask me how to start. so I just lie down she BBBJ for a 5min then she lie down so I wanted to pain her abalone she say no as she shy haiz nvm I just lick her nipple and kiss her lips only.

Then she cap me on but the condom she cap the head of my dick stuck, so I cap myself inner pull apart then can push down and roll then she apply KY, then slow mission on her for 10min then I release my mayonnaise. After that she go wash up follow by me.

After that we rest and cuddle together, I not good at talking so just rest and hug her. She fell asleep for 10min then I rub her abalone thought she don’t allow then she say go ahead, I rub abit as her leg is close.

Then we start 2nd round (usually 2nd I can last up to 30min) this time round I cap myself and she KY for both of us then I slowly mission for 20min then her thigh very tire then go for doggy about 5min I realise my mayonnaise, then I sit down she ask me cum already? I say yes as the light from toilet shine to room is quite dim.

After that I rest for 5min, she go bath then tell me rest no rush but I go bath liao wear up all cloth and Sayonara with a hug.

Overall I had try 3 girl from this stable, below for short summary.
335 – Wild, cute high GFE too bad try 1 shot (when I try on her halfway she bleed due to menstruation...
336 – Wild, moan a lot, below average GFE and only 1 shot with her then she complains hungry.
338 – Shy, New and Chio with nice attitude and average GFE not a time watcher.
Seems that fake postings are rampent here for very obvious reasons and that is to up the model reputation to earn more money for the stable and model.

Tried 338 yesterday from ILoveThais (http://www.ilovethais.com/338) and he is a transgender with very thick makeup and male features. Below went for changes though and so are the "hormonal boobs".

Nowadays getting such esort services must open eye big big and be ready to reject if such happens.
Old 18-08-2018, 06:32 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lister_ View Post
FR for 338 (ilovethais)

Collected my $200 IPPT money from government and decided to have a celebratory fuck - boy was that a bad idea because now my entire body is aching

Personally I've no idea why I chose this girl, probably because I wanted 335 but she's gone back. I've also had a lot of sessions with the more seasoned whores so someone fresh would be a good change. But by fresh, I mean this girl is REALLY fresh - she's pretty much been in the trade for a day.

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=699856

Face - Just follow the photos and discount 20%. She's cute, looks way younger than her age, and has an incredibly bubbly personality. She dresses like an ordinary girl, which lends itself to the GND vibe she might or might not be actively attempting to pull off. 8/10

Body - Fuck yes she has the body of a secondary school girl. Slim figure, soft skin, small boobs (A-B). If you're looking for a voluptuous whore this isn't for you. If you want a young and soft body this is probably up your alley. She has a fucking amazing ass which I will elaborate on further. 9/10

Finger/paint - unattempted

GFE - This is where the great dilemma lies. Obviously she's incredibly inexperienced and incapable of attacking you commando-style with great confidence, but that's exactly what I wasn't expecting today! She repeatedly claims to be shy and yet shows effort in providing a standard slew of services like the showering/bbbj/etc. Can this really be faulted? Were we all not n00bs at our job on our first day? The attitude is there, and she's hardworking despite the reservations, and unfortunately it would be up to the customer to tell her what to do and respect that she's still being broken in slowly

The lack of confidence is slightly sexy, btw. She asks stuff like: "would you like me to suck your cock now?" and shit which is a fucking turn on. Makes attempts to be friendly and appears genuine and sincere towards the customer which suspends disbelief. I would be inclined to take any whore's claim that they're new on the job but her actions are pretty congruent to her story. 7/10

BBBJ: fairly decent - will get better with more practice but honestly I've never really had a good BBBJ from a thai hooker before, for some reason the europeans are better with this one. Good enough to get me hard for 2nd round and that's kind of a feat. 7/10

FJ: Complies to all positions. I took it slightly rough on her for the 2nd round because I was trying to cum, but couldn't. Now my body is broken. The softness of her body felt incredible as I leant close to her, and she smelt amazing. Of note is the curve and smoothness of her ass which was pretty fucking amazing while in doggy/prone-boning because you can grab it/run your hands along it and feel it bouncing /rubbing against you as you fuck. A-class shit right there.

Note that her pussy isn't the tightest of the lot, idk why 7/10

Do note that YMMV with her, she was shy about the frenching. She's adamant against CIM and warned me against it (because I was making all these godforsaken noises while she was BBBJ-ing me so she thought I was gonna cum - probably just a testament to how good it was?). To be fair this is stated on the booking site.

To summarise, if you're looking to get devoured by a commando fuck this probably isn't for you, but if you're looking for an experience which feels like your secondary school gf just lost her fucking virginity to you, then yea this totally hits the spot.

Now I must rest because I double exerted my old, fragile body on IPPT and fucking this girl until my balls were drained.
Seems that fake postings are rampent here for very obvious reasons and that is to up the model reputation to earn more money for the stable and model.

Tried 338 yesterday from ILoveThais (http://www.ilovethais.com/338) and he is a transgender with very thick makeup and male features. Below went for changes though and so are the "hormonal boobs" thats why he is very shy shy about lightings or bathing in the toliet with you for very OBVIOUS REASONS and prefers very dark dark atmosphere under the guist of "romentic".

Nowadays getting such esort services must open eye big big and be ready to reject if such happens. No worries. You can try to believe it as am just stating my experiences and giving my piece of mind is my only gain fot this postings.
Old 18-08-2018, 06:48 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkangel83 View Post
Had this girl - 338- from stable "ilovethais" today

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=699856

All the stats provided are true (copy paste from the website). In case you guys cannot access the link...
age 24
height 168
weight 51
​bra cup B

Face - 10/10 very pretty and she loves K-Pop style. Made many cute and purposely made pouting face.
Boobs - between A to B..not sure. Nice big raisin to suck on
Body - Not an inch of fat
Finger/Paint - I muff diving without any complain by her. Not trimmed but with no smell and wet very fast
FJ - Can take hard and long session.
No CIM though

Basically this girl is very green and need a lot of guidance, but she is very willing to learn and comply. Very shy as it is her first time in this trade, I mean, according to her..but there should be some truth in it. Some of the indication that I believe it is true as when I am painting, she is shy to moan and keep biting her lips...she is not sure to collect money first or not (she is asking me the procedure..lol)..and a few more. Need more seasoned bro to polish her and I think she could do very well compared to the current stock in SBF. Basically my requirement is a tall and pretty, can endure long paint and finger, maintain happy smiling face and can chat about everything. Throughout the session, she made a lot of CFM and sexy face..should I say alluring..

I keep the FJ session for you to explore but the sight of doggy her in front mirror is priceless. Will RTF if vit M allows. Again, her physique is one of the best, if not the best.

Saw 335 and she look exactly like the photo. A bit short but very fair...she is rushing to catch the plane. lol

Will update this post with photo if possible...

Tried 338 yesterday from ILoveThais (http://www.ilovethais.com/338) and he is a transgender with very thick makeup and male features. Below went for changes though and so are the "hormonal boobs" thats why he is very shy shy about lightings or bathing in the toliet with you for very OBVIOUS REASONS and prefers very dark dark atmosphere under the guist of "romentic".

Nowadays getting such esort services must open eye big big and be ready to reject if such happens. No worries. You can try to believe it as am just stating my experiences and giving my piece of mind is my only gain for this postings. There are many fake FR here who will go to long extend to write very long-winded FRs.

At the end of the day, nothing is free esp when others spend so much time and effort writing detailed FR. Just gott try to believe.
Old 18-08-2018, 09:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 22
blurrsotong is one of the Best!blurrsotong is one of the Best!blurrsotong is one of the Best!blurrsotong is one of the Best!

😱😱😱
Was going to book next week!
Thanks bro for the warning...
Saved me man..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan22 View Post

Nowadays getting such esort services must open eye big big and be ready to reject if such happens. No worries. You can try to believe it as am just stating my experiences and giving my piece of mind is my only gain for this postings. There are many fake FR here who will go to long extend to write very long-winded FRs.

At the end of the day, nothing is free esp when others spend so much time and effort writing detailed FR. Just gott try to believe.

Pls up if you like the MRs...thanks! Cheers!
Old 18-08-2018, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 14
ipodkia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyipodkia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any fr on faye from mypussycatdolls?
https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=700034
Old 18-08-2018, 10:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
4792 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAVgent View Post
The hotels nearby are mostly $30 for 2 hrs. Got one slightly more exp but also more comfortable.

btw... 338 gone~~

Quote:

Tried 338 yesterday from ILoveThais (http://www.ilovethais.com/338) and he is a transgender with very thick makeup and male features. Below went for changes though and so are the "hormonal boobs".

Nowadays getting such esort services must open eye big big and be ready to reject if such happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blurrsotong View Post
😱😱😱
Was going to book next week!
Thanks bro for the warning...
Saved me man..
Is this why 338 is gone? Becuase she is a tranny?
Old 18-08-2018, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 9
broessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Dome 1 recently got a lot of rumors of ladyboys floating around. Just... wow. Sometimes got to check carefully.

Where you are right now in life, is the result of all the decisions you have made up till this point.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1