The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1126  
Old 25-06-2018, 09:02 PM
freeleyluke freeleyluke is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 139
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 3
freeleyluke is a splendid one to beholdfreeleyluke is a splendid one to beholdfreeleyluke is a splendid one to beholdfreeleyluke is a splendid one to beholdfreeleyluke is a splendid one to beholdfreeleyluke is a splendid one to beholdfreeleyluke is a splendid one to behold
Re: Action in Japan

Anyone got experience with Japanese escort girls club? I know a thing or 2 about Osaka

Last edited by freeleyluke; 02-07-2018 at 10:00 PM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #1127  
Old 03-08-2018, 04:57 PM
nirvana123 nirvana123 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 594
My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 15
nirvana123 is a name known to allnirvana123 is a name known to allnirvana123 is a name known to allnirvana123 is a name known to allnirvana123 is a name known to allnirvana123 is a name known to all
Re: Action in Japan

You all saw 2 the advertisements for Soaplands in Japan. Some even have AV Stars freelancing. My questions always are, in Japan I know its illegal to sell penetrative sex and that is why I see in all their advertisements, they will put anything and everything even anal action but they will never say that vaginal sex is available.

So my question is, cos I never find prostitutes in Japan before, when you go to these soaplands and call an AV star for example or any girl and in the advertisements, it never say that vaginal sex is available, is it really NO NO or its understood it is always available just cannot say only?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #1128  
Old 03-08-2018, 09:17 PM
denshaotoko1 denshaotoko1 is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 64
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
denshaotoko1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Action in Japan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
You all saw 2 the advertisements for Soaplands in Japan. Some even have AV Stars freelancing. My questions always are, in Japan I know its illegal to sell penetrative sex and that is why I see in all their advertisements, they will put anything and everything even anal action but they will never say that vaginal sex is available.

So my question is, cos I never find prostitutes in Japan before, when you go to these soaplands and call an AV star for example or any girl and in the advertisements, it never say that vaginal sex is available, is it really NO NO or its understood it is always available just cannot say only?
u can put 10 000 yen on e table , n place a condom on top .
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #1129  
Old 03-08-2018, 11:08 PM
(@^@) (@^@) is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 254
My Reputation: Points: 1420 / Power: 10
(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
You all saw 2 the advertisements for Soaplands in Japan. Some even have AV Stars freelancing. My questions always are, in Japan I know its illegal to sell penetrative sex and that is why I see in all their advertisements, they will put anything and everything even anal action but they will never say that vaginal sex is available.

So my question is, cos I never find prostitutes in Japan before, when you go to these soaplands and call an AV star for example or any girl and in the advertisements, it never say that vaginal sex is available, is it really NO NO or its understood it is always available just cannot say only?
Hey man, in case u are still confused. Yes, soapland is the place where the local go for the "hon ban" action. "Hon Ban" means real action, not fake, not virtual, not imagination and yes, so it means full vaginal fuck service.

However if u went to such a shop and din get the vaginal sex, it means that the shop u went to is probably not a soapland shop. If it's a real soapland shop, u hv to get past the reception which maybe problematic becoz many shops do not serve foreigner. And even if u manage to get pass the reception, the lady who serve u may not be 100% Japanese. Supposing the shop has 10 ladies working. But when the staff knows that u are a foreigner, he will take away many photos leaving those that are actually Japanese mix with other races (like Chinese, Philippines, Koreans, Thai, etc) It is a bit tricky to identify whether these ladies are 100% native or not unless u can speak Japanese well, understand their system and culture well and a native Japanese brought u to the shop.

Anyway, dun think too much. Just enjoy their service if u cant really differentiate the 100% natives or mix "halves". Have fun!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #1130  
Old 16-08-2018, 12:51 AM
Naomijp Naomijp is offline
Samster (A)
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Tokyo
Posts: 10
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 3
Naomijp is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNaomijp is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNaomijp is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Wink Re: Action in Japan

Quote:
Originally Posted by (@^@) View Post
Hey man, in case u are still confused. Yes, soapland is the place where the local go for the "hon ban" action. "Hon Ban" means real action, not fake, not virtual, not imagination and yes, so it means full vaginal fuck service.

However if u went to such a shop and din get the vaginal sex, it means that the shop u went to is probably not a soapland shop. If it's a real soapland shop, u hv to get past the reception which maybe problematic becoz many shops do not serve foreigner. And even if u manage to get pass the reception, the lady who serve u may not be 100% Japanese. Supposing the shop has 10 ladies working. But when the staff knows that u are a foreigner, he will take away many photos leaving those that are actually Japanese mix with other races (like Chinese, Philippines, Koreans, Thai, etc) It is a bit tricky to identify whether these ladies are 100% native or not unless u can speak Japanese well, understand their system and culture well and a native Japanese brought u to the shop.

Anyway, dun think too much. Just enjoy their service if u cant really differentiate the 100% natives or mix "halves". Have fun!

'SOAP LAND' it is a 'Bathing Place', you will be paying entrance to enter to 'bath', then you will be guided to a room where a lady welcomes you and you 'tip' her (set price).
That's why it's half way allowed.. Since you're there for a BATH..
If you don't speak Japanese then obviously you will be looking for somewhere can understand English...
It is super rare to find someone speak en in local 'well trained' soapland.. So.. I guess you better expect to have non Japanese to spend time with.

As someone mentioned 'tip 100bucks', true that no one knows what happens inside a private room.. it's all up to you whichever you prefer..

I am Japanese and that's what I know about them..
Well if you know a local person in Japan then you'll be allowed to go to hentai bars (at least one person needs to be able to understand jp in order to avoid troubles). Might be something new too.

xx
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #1131  
Old 16-08-2018, 03:19 PM
Polar.Bear's Avatar
Polar.Bear Polar.Bear is offline
Samster
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: the Arctic Circle
Posts: 705
My Reputation: Points: 1673 / Power: 10
Polar.Bear has a brilliant futurePolar.Bear has a brilliant futurePolar.Bear has a brilliant futurePolar.Bear has a brilliant futurePolar.Bear has a brilliant futurePolar.Bear has a brilliant futurePolar.Bear has a brilliant futurePolar.Bear has a brilliant futurePolar.Bear has a brilliant futurePolar.Bear has a brilliant futurePolar.Bear has a brilliant future
Will you bring me around in Japan next time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomijp View Post
'SOAP LAND' it is a 'Bathing Place', you will be paying entrance to enter to 'bath', then you will be guided to a room where a lady welcomes you and you 'tip' her (set price).
That's why it's half way allowed.. Since you're there for a BATH..
If you don't speak Japanese then obviously you will be looking for somewhere can understand English...
It is super rare to find someone speak en in local 'well trained' soapland.. So.. I guess you better expect to have non Japanese to spend time with.

As someone mentioned 'tip 100bucks', true that no one knows what happens inside a private room.. it's all up to you whichever you prefer..

I am Japanese and that's what I know about them..
Well if you know a local person in Japan then you'll be allowed to go to hentai bars (at least one person needs to be able to understand jp in order to avoid troubles). Might be something new too.

xx
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
  #1132  
Old Today, 01:04 AM
PortoPino PortoPino is offline
Samster (PremiumD)
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Singapore
Posts: 28
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 2
PortoPino is one of the Best!PortoPino is one of the Best!PortoPino is one of the Best!PortoPino is one of the Best!
Re: Action in Japan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar.Bear View Post
Will you bring me around in Japan next time?
I may visit in two weeks if you want to tag along.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Advert Space Available
Fast Goal
Reply



Bookmarks

Tags
av girl, av idol, japanese, japanese av, jav, outcall, tokyo
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +8. The time now is 06:56 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copywrong Samuel Leong 2006 ~ 2017 ph