The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 15-07-2019, 10:11 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 629 / Power: 0
SGOK is a name known to allSGOK is a name known to allSGOK is a name known to allSGOK is a name known to allSGOK is a name known to allSGOK is a name known to all
Re: Great massage at Kovan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiantiantianlin View Post
Can share contact? First timer
First timer
Old 16-07-2019, 02:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 6
majestic8393 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermajestic8393 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermajestic8393 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I think you are referring to a mini shopping mall between Serangoon and Kovan MRT stations, opposite the famous durian stall?

I have gone to the one in the middle, yet to try the other 2. The H** SPA looks more luxurious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexandrarocks9 View Post
saw like 3 shops doing massage...

rooms was cozy, think only 2 rooms with attached baths..

tried a few ML already... mixture with Viet and PRC..
PRC will try to ask more for tips... (dun spoil market... max $50)

good place.. no hard selling of those $88 packages.. $50 entrance, HJ with autoroam $50..

yesterday tried a new PRC, super surprise.... got a BJ for $50 nia
(cant find anywhere liao)
so the smart move... only bring $100 in your wallet... $50 for entrance, balance $50 for whatever job provided...

was a very happy man after finding this rare place.....
Old 16-07-2019, 05:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
tikaro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxsgboizzxx View Post
Tried this ml a few mths back at the area. Greeted by a milf, went in shower and this syt quite chio one gave me a massage. Massage is okay. After awhile asked me if I want any service and said okay. Then she stripped and gave me hj. Perky nice nipples and she even held my head to suck her harder while hj. Sadly didn’t ask for name or ctc. Total damage $50 + $70
Bro can share location?
Old 16-07-2019, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
curioushan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycurioushan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro share where in Kovan. TIA
Old 16-07-2019, 11:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 15
Trace has much to be proud ofTrace has much to be proud ofTrace has much to be proud ofTrace has much to be proud ofTrace has much to be proud ofTrace has much to be proud ofTrace has much to be proud ofTrace has much to be proud ofTrace has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by majestic8393 View Post
I think you are referring to a mini shopping mall between Serangoon and Kovan MRT stations, opposite the famous durian stall?

I have gone to the one in the middle, yet to try the other 2. The H** SPA looks more luxurious.
This is further down towards upper Serangoon road from stadium right, if the location is what I think it is, there is a famous Thai noodle shop right at the end.
Old 16-07-2019, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3372 / Power: 20
sianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace View Post
This is further down towards upper Serangoon road from stadium right, if the location is what I think it is, there is a famous Thai noodle shop right at the end.
Hush Hush
Old 16-07-2019, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 5
Colin80 is a glorious beacon of lightColin80 is a glorious beacon of lightColin80 is a glorious beacon of lightColin80 is a glorious beacon of lightColin80 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sianren View Post
Hush Hush
I agreed .Discreet information will help via PM
Old 17-07-2019, 08:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 18
k389 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyk389 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

I tried H*** spa. Was served by a viet.
Nearing end the pointed to my dick and asked if i wanted to massage there..
Was quoted $50. Declined cos not feeling it. Not sure if its just teasing or full hj
Old 17-07-2019, 08:59 PM
Samster

majestic8393 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermajestic8393 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermajestic8393 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bingo....
It's a basement carpark. If you want to save the money, there is also URA roadside parking along the opposite road.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace View Post
Old 17-07-2019, 09:07 PM
Samster

Does this spa has attached individual bathroom?

I used to clock my steps and walk pass this place quite often.

I saw 3 PRCs sitting outside the spa, like very free. I looked at one of them and she looked back at me. I gave her my $1mil smile and she smiled back seductively and my whole body can feel it. Then she said, "帅哥,要按吗?”... Too bad I didn't bring my wallet with me and I asked can use pay wave , using my Apple Pay... She said no... Then I told her I will go home and get money... On my way home to get the money, my regular ML who is also nearby wechat me and asked me to visit her. In the end, missed the chance to try the H**** spa and went to the other one...

Quote:
Originally Posted by k389 View Post
Was quoted $50. Declined cos not feeling it. Not sure if its just teasing or full hj
Old 22-07-2019, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by k389 View Post
Is her name L...y?

Bro I just try her. She cute and funny. Her massage is good hard one. Her HJ is wonderful. Pay Abit more and get 4g roaming. Super gf feel for me.

I seldom like a ML so much. Will rtm when my $$$ is replenish.... Haha
Old 22-07-2019, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Does this spa has attached individual bathroom?

I used to clock my steps and walk pass this place quite often.

I saw 3 PRCs sitting outside the spa, like very free. I looked at one of them and she looked back at me. I gave her my $1mil smile and she smiled back seductively and my whole body can feel it. Then she said, "帅哥,要按吗?”... Too bad I didn't bring my wallet with me and I asked can use pay wave , using my Apple Pay... She said no... Then I told her I will go home and get money... On my way home to get the money, my regular ML who is also nearby wechat me and asked me to visit her. In the end, missed the chance to try the H**** spa and went to the other one...
Bro make an appointment tell them u want room with shower. If nt they may give u room without. And u have to share the common bathroom.
Old 23-07-2019, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1009 / Power: 5
whampoa74 has much to be proud ofwhampoa74 has much to be proud ofwhampoa74 has much to be proud ofwhampoa74 has much to be proud ofwhampoa74 has much to be proud ofwhampoa74 has much to be proud ofwhampoa74 has much to be proud ofwhampoa74 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyguy View Post
Bro make an appointment tell them u want room with shower. If nt they may give u room without. And u have to share the common bathroom.
That's good piece of infors.Noted with many thanks.
Old 23-07-2019, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1421 / Power: 16
zorro2zero has much to be proud ofzorro2zero has much to be proud ofzorro2zero has much to be proud ofzorro2zero has much to be proud ofzorro2zero has much to be proud ofzorro2zero has much to be proud ofzorro2zero has much to be proud ofzorro2zero has much to be proud ofzorro2zero has much to be proud ofzorro2zero has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Great massage at Kovan

Just a 5cents advice.

Read the whole entire thread 1st
Link all clues and hints
And kovan is so small LOL.

The Clues and Hints is so Clear!
Eg:
1) Nasi lemak
2) famous teocheow porridge
3) Curry Rice
4) Scooter shop
5) Pink / Green / Black signage
6) Level 2

If all the above mentioned signal still got ppl asking is where.
Really no words to say.

Kovan not Jurong or woodlands that big.

Anyway , Happy Hunting Guys.

Cheerz.

Please leave your name or PM me when Upz!
So I can return the fav!
Old 23-07-2019, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 18
k389 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyk389 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyguy View Post
Is her name L...y?

Bro I just try her. She cute and funny. Her massage is good hard one. Her HJ is wonderful. Pay Abit more and get 4g roaming. Super gf feel for me.

I seldom like a ML so much. Will rtm when my $$$ is replenish.... Haha

Yes bro. Her massage is hard massage and not piano which i like.

How much did u pay in the end bro?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread