The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-03-2019, 08:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A fantasy Story: Observation/ experience through using Tinder and Wechat nearby

After the 1st 2 consecutive days of meetups in which I taught her on how to write a report for her ECONS assignment, there was no arrangement between both of us for any further dates.... But, we still chatted in whatsapp as usual. E will also tend to ask me questions on her ECONS assignment through whatsapp; screenshots, rephrasing of words as her command in Eng is not very good.

E, as usual, kept complaining and lamenting to me that she was busy, stress bla bla bla... Busy at work and studies. Another thing I noticed when I chatted with her on whatsapp, whenever after I replied her, she always tend to be online but did not blue tick me; what does it means? Means that she might be replying to other ppl (Maybe the guy that I talked about in my previous post), after that, her 'last seen' would appear (Am not stalking her but this was what I noticed everytime) Then she would online whatsapp again, offline without replying and blue tick me. Been always like that, until she song song read my message, feel like replying then reply.

To add on here..... E, at times would update me that H always asked about our progress whenever she called her or send her a text message. (This, unknowingly became a stress to E, which I mentioned below in this post as well.)

H continued to check with me regarding my progress with E. I told her this whatsapp issue that I noticed. H then told me E did mentioned that she used her phone alot on whatsapp regarding her school stuffs bla bla bla,she has quite a number of whatsapp group... she's very busy lah bla bla bla... What to do? Since H already mentioned this; I have no choice but to take her word for it rather than ask E directly.

Saw E's facebook, she has quite alot of interactions with a particular guy named HL. The exact same guy that I saw the name popped out on her phone notification previously. Slowly, I kind of suspect maybe the guy was chasing after her or they were already an item? Both of them seemed quite close.

One day, H called me again and I brought out my concerns to her, telling her that if E really has someone that she like, I will give up; forget it..... H then told me not to give up and that E kept insisting that she was single, no time, too busy to get a bf etc. But given what H told me on the phone that day, she has been constantly telling E to accept me bla bla bla.... and to go ahead and hope our relationship will take a step further. (Little did I know that in this way, H has unknowingly created stress for E, which in turn caused a misunderstanding and our relationship turned sour between E and I)

In the end, H decided to tell me that during one of her meetups with E, E did told her that there was this Malaysian guy that like her, but she said that she would not accept him, no feel lah etc.. too busy lah.....She was still insisting that she was still single at the point of her chat with H.

Before hanging up the phone with H, she wished me well and told me not to give up and go ahead to woo E if I am really interested.... Thinking back now, felt that I was a fool back then..... meet her only for her assignment.

It was still conversation as usual with E, until one day..... after constantly seeing E's whatsapp online status; kept being online and offline without replying me, and also her interactions with the Malaysian guy HL was quite frequent; that I decided to test her and asked her how she felt about me and test her about the other guy.

For the 1st question, she replied me flatly that I think too much and she just said that I am a good guy, that's it. 2nd question about the guy, she didn't explicitly mentioned that she liked him or whatsoever but she told me that she has someone whom she likes already. Now, in order for me to succeed, u all know that my chance got to be 100% and I have got to pray hard that the guy that she likes would be me; it would be all or nothing.
Old 11-03-2019, 11:36 PM
Samster

evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A fantasy Story: Observation/ experience through using Tinder and Wechat nearby

Last post of the night...
That got me thinking:
Rewind abit to during my conversation with E. She did mentioned before, before our first meetup (Friends)..... at that moment not because I have been friend-zoned or whatsoever, its just; relationship do start with being friends 1st isn't it? Which relationship doesn't start from friendship? At that point of time I tried to be optimistic and waved it off. I rem telling her we can start with being friends first and the future whether we can develop our relationship is unknown, shall see how..... which, she didn't reject immediately and said no; she only replied friend ok...... That doesn't mean its impossible between us. She also didn't reject me.

On the other hand, what I know was H continued to give E 'stress' literally.... I don't agreed that this is a form of stress thou. I appreciated what H has done, after all, she's trying her very best to help.

It was during one morning when I was sending a text message to E, I suddenly noticed her whatsapp last seen, profile pic and blue tick all gone. But when I texted her, the messages did sent across, which meant that I was not blocked by her, and she did replied; just that I can't see her profile pic, last seen and also whether did she read my text messages anot.

I then did some thinking and analysis; in the end I can only come to a conclusion: She removed my contact from her phone already. As you bros know, in whatsapp, there is a setting to limit those people not in your phone contacts; they are unable to see the last seen and the profile pic. I am 99% sure this was what happened to me. E has suddenly removed my contact from her phone. Sien.....

And I can't think of any reason for that sudden removal. Bo meaning. Makes no sense what.

She did not remove and unfriend me from Facebook thou.

So... It's just chat as usual that day but just that I can't see anything on her whatsapp.
Despite this, she still continued to ask me about her project stuffs on whatsapp.

Still remembered one week before E's birthday on 1st August; I hinted to her that I intended to ask her out on this day. After discussing for awhile, E said 1st August she was not free, and suddenly she asked how come I knew it was her birthday. From Facebook lah! Stated there what. Under the 'About Me' section.

Anyway she agreed to fix another date and have a proper meal with me; give me a treat for teaching and guiding her to do her assignment.

That wraps up this part. Next part I will be touching on abit on 1st August, thereafter will be the 3rd date, never did I knew that it would be the 3rd and final time that I would be seeing her. Knowing E was a very painful experience and lesson for me, as compared to the past ladies that I knew and mentioned here.
Old 13-03-2019, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
Darra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoy reading your story TS, please keep going..
Old 13-03-2019, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darra View Post
Enjoy reading your story TS, please keep going..
Thank you bro. Glad you enjoyed my story

~Continue~
1st August 2018
After about 1 week of seeing nothing on E's whatsapp details; I still rem on this day I was on a half day leave at work.

My initial intention was to take a half day leave and celebrate with E since it was her birthday. Sua lah, forget it since she was not free and not willing to meet me and spend her birthday with me despite it being her off day.

Ended up texted my FB; an ex ML in which she was free to spend the afternoon with me. My Plan B. Our private time in the afternoon in one of the hotel.

Still rem that day I left the office, I was still chatting with E and she was asking me about her ECONS assignment as usual, rephrasing etc.... I then tested her, I asked her any plans on her birthday, she said none, will be at home doing her assignment. She also added that she might need to ask me occasionally through whatsapp regarding her assignment. I replied sure go ahead. wtf!! She lied! Thought she told me the week before that she had sth on already and was not free? And me? I took the effort to take leave and intended to celebrate with her, as you all know our annual leave is very precious. If I am not able to succeed in asking my ex ML FB out, my leave would really be wasted because of E. Honestly I felt quite pissed after knowing that she was actually free on her birthday. Or maybe she really has someone to spend with (A guy maybe?) (Suspected was HL; I mentioned his name earlier in my previous post). So, there is a possibility that she lied to me again that she has no plans for her birthday.

Anyway, chatted with E all the way to the hotel, managed to get a 2hr transit room; stayed inside and waited for my FB to come..... messages were still coming in through whatsapp from E. Put my phone aside when I heard a knock on the room door..... my FB has reached.
Old 13-03-2019, 08:34 PM
Samster

Had a chat with my FB in the room.... after she had a bath, was soon cuddling in bed; with me on top of her and kissing her all over.

Ready; caps on and proceeded to insert into her missionary and started pumping and rocking above her; kneading her boobs occasionally. While increasing my pace in this position, I kept thinking why E had to lie to me and also removed my contact number from her phone..... But I shouldn't let this disrupt and affect my enjoyment with FB; else I would have lose my erection as well.

ARGH! SONG! 20 mins! Released into the cap; while remaining in missionary position, both of us sweaty and panting at the same time. Kissed and smell her sweaty body with me still on top of her. We didn't change position at all. She signalled for me to get up and helped me to remove the cap (She always help me on this, so nice of her). We always do one round nia.....such a pity as she is a very sexually appealing MILF with a nice body; fair skin; although abit on the meaty side.

After she went to bathe again, chatted awhile more, gave me a hug and soon she left the room. I then checked my phone and replied to E again after seeing her messages. Still remembered that same night, E suddenly told me she really stucked on her assignment and asked me out instead to help her; she suggested 3rd August which is on a Friday after both our work ended. The same MCD at the shopping mall of her workplace. I agreed.

Next up would be describing about 3rd August 2018. Me coaching E on her assignment. That would be the last time that I be seeing her.
Old 13-03-2019, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Monver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice updates, thanks bro
Old 14-03-2019, 08:07 PM
Samster

Previously to sum it up:
I couldn't understand that initially E told me that she has plans on her birthday; but when I texted her on her birthday itself, she told me that she will be at home to do her assignment. Guessed that if she lied to me, there's nth I could do, and obviously she doesn't want to spend her birthday with me.
Maybe with that HL guy?

3rd August 2018
Waited in MCD nervously, this feeling is much worse as compared to the 1st meetup as now both of us know its impossible between us, furthermore she rejected me already. I also don't know why despite this rejection, I was still willing to coach E on her assignment.

E arrived in abit and she was all smiles. Weird, despite us having some sort of gap between already, she could pretend that nothing has happened. E then declared that she's not eating dinner (See, I have not had the chance to have a proper meal with her).... She asked me to buy my food 1st while she prepared her stuffs for her assignment.

I rem she wanted to give me a treat lo.... for the help that I had rendered to her. But she took out her stuffs without saying anything.... Feeling abit disappointed, I then left for the counter to order my food.

While coaching E and as I was sitting opp her, I peeped at her whatsapp and located my thread in her phone..... Bingo..... My guess was right, I saw my number instead of my name in her whatspp. If she did save my contact name, it would already appeared in whatsapp isn't it. That confirmed my suspicion that she has removed my name from her phone contact but I still don't understand her rationale. Not convenient for me to ask isn't it.
Left MCD at about 11.30pm while this time I decided to take a cab back home. (Should have drive)...... regret...... E then took a train back home. So as usual, we did chatted on whatsapp after we left for home.

4th August 2018 (Saturday)
Morning... Again, I took the initiative to text E and I noticed she was online and offline whatsapp, did not reply me. I went for a swim, after I was done about 11.30am, I checked on my phone again; she replied but rejection message again (2nd time I had been rejected by her). Replied her and same thing; she didn't reply me although she kept using her whatsapp.
Went for a nap in the afternoon once I reached home. Still no reply from her. Checked Facebook, saw her tagged some songs from youtube to that guy HL. Disappointed and sibei sien, I went back to my slp

To continue~~
Old 15-03-2019, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Xelrous deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, do continue please
Old 15-03-2019, 06:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is very nice.
Old 17-03-2019, 10:10 PM
Samster

Thanks bro Madpig88 and BroXelrous for the support.

Continuing on a Sunday night
Thinking back on how I got to know E, and over the chats in whatsapp, the past few meetups and seeing her interactions with the guy named HL on facebook and whatsapp, I thought to myself whether E has been lying to me all this time or not. I could tell that E kind of like HL, HL is also a Malaysian btw and I noticed Malaysian girls tend to go for their own nationality when looking for a partner. Furthermore H did help me to ask E if she has someone else that she liked but she kept saying no..... nope......

Back to the story. I woke up from my nap at around 4 plus pm that day, checked my phone.... still no messages from E.

I did a test.... texted E if she was very busy at work in the bank.... she replied within minutes that she's not busy, was only busy after lunch just now.

Saw this message, sibei sien. I was thinking in my mind "wtf, you didn't reply me" Suddenly she sent one whole chunk of messages to me, till now, I won't forget what she said, which was still etched on to my mind.

She mentioned that she was stressed all these while because initially, she, her intention was only to get to know more friends and that she doesn't mind knowing more friends. But all these while, she was feeling stress from work and studies, she just need someone who could chat with her, made her laugh, and forget her troubles. Her tone got abit more serious and told me that all these while H and I have been giving her stress in a way to enter a relationship with me. She then continued that she didn't want a relationship at the moment and wanted to concentrate on her studies. E ever shared with me before that she once had a bf (also Malaysian) for like 10 years; they both came to Singapore together, they broke up because the guy...... She didn't tell me the reason; but I was like most probably the guy loved someone else ba..

I was like staring at my iphone screen for quite some time. wtf, you didn't mentioned to H when she asked is it okay to get to know me, I mean, you guys agree? she should have rejected or mentioned to H that she only wanted and don't mind to know more friends. I still rem that H ever told me before that E was already aware that if the feel is right, it is possible to enter into a relationship. wtf, then why this discrepancies? I don't think H would lie to me, most probably is E herself. The thing is, she didn't let H know that she don't want a relationship and most probably she liked HL but didn't mention to H also. Suddenly her floodgates burst and she came telling me all these and accused me and H for giving her stress in relationships. Why won't she say so earlier? She's being superficial isn't it? fake.

If she did tell us all these from the start, I would not have want to get to know her already, knowing that these won't go anywhere..... I would not have wasted my time chatting with her and thinking of ways to teach her assignment, wanting her to have a good grade.

I needed a release suddenly and texted YT to meet me and we go to Bukit Batok.
She replied ok she's free.
In the end that message, I took 2 hrs to reply E and told her roughly that ok, hope we are still friends and can still chat in whatsapp; I didn't explain so much; some things are better to be left unsaid. Being a nice guy, I didn't screw E up, should have fuck her for toying with my feelings and didn't say so earlier to H and I that she isn't interested to be in a relationship or that she had someone that she liked. I would also not have all these sadness and heartache. E replied shortly and said sure, we can still chat as usual in whatsapp and that we are still friends. I knew that all's gone,no hope already. I was already contemplating to stop contacting her.
The last straw came on 10th August 2018, one day after National day, I really stopped contacting her after that day. Will get to that in later parts of the story, stay tuned guys...

4th August 2018.... the same day that I received the hurting message from E. Was in the car on the way to my apartment after picking YT up. I didn't spoke a word throughout the journey, I only acknowledged when YT said Hi to me when she boarded my car and sat beside me in the passenger seat. Such bubbly character..... YT sensed that something was wrong.
Old 18-03-2019, 12:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
buisong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, support for more
Old 21-03-2019, 12:12 AM
Samster

4th August 2018

Was in bed frenching, kissing YT all over.... we were both naked in bed.
Had stopped chatting with E for the day already. Come to think of it, was really tired from all the lies that she had been telling me. Long and tiring day. Low morale.

After licking YT’s armpits which had abit of a stale sweat smell, I was quite surprised that my bro can still get hard despite me feeling sibei sien from today’s series of events. Did a few positions with YT until I cummed deep into her about 20 mins later, panting and exhausted while cuddling each other; hot from the sex.

Pity that despite the frequent meetup for sex with YT, she didn’t take a liking to me, else she would already have been my gf. She only told me that she’s willing to lend a listening ear if I have any trouble.... which is like now....

Ended up pouring my woes and troubles to YT, hugging her close, with her lying on my chest and my left hand wrapped around her naked body. She consoled me... what else could she have reacted?

5th August 2018
We decided not to slp and continued our sex, with breaks in between of course. Sunlight was slowly streaming into the room and the time was around 7plus am. In missionary position kneading YT sweaty breasts and thrusting deep into her, hugging her legs closed to me. My sweat dripped onto her tummy as I increased my pace, some onto her neck and breasts area. ARGH! I shouted and came deep into her. Had already done 4 rounds.
Could smell the stale smell of sweat on YT... heavenly.... furthermore, can feel her pussy loosened up over the months of fucking...
Hugged YT and fell asleep, too sien and shagged. Woke up slightly at about 1pm.

Checked my phone.... no messages from E.... even lower morale, even YT can sensed that and comforted me again.... bathed and sent her back while I drove around aimlessly. Found a place to stop, near Pioneer JC, rest in the car and texted E....

To continue again
Old 21-03-2019, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Neome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, camping here for more
Old 21-03-2019, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neome View Post
Nice story bro, camping here for more
Thank you bro. stay tuned

~continue where I left off last night~
Message sent to E.... decided to drive home. Reached home shortly and received her reply, its just text as per usual. But its sad that somehow I just felt that things had changed, there's some unseen gap between us now.

Come Monday night, after work, was still feeling moody because of the situation with E now..... Met up with my ex ML FB and ended up in H81 again.

Had one round of sex, cuddled, caressed and smell her slightly sweaty naked body for awhile before she got up and bathe...then she left the room; leaving me alone in the room deep in thoughts.

Doesn't make me feel any better after the sex with my ex ML FB.
That was how worse I felt. Didn't feel this way with the past ladies that I met up with.

Next day. Tuesday night. 2 days before the National Day public holiday.
Asked YT out for a F session in H81 again as my mood still didn't improve the following day.... Once in the room, I started hugging YT tightly against my body and we frenched like no tomorrow.

Pushing her onto the bed, and I stripped her naked. Continued frenching and painting her body, licking and nibbling on her armpits.... natural scent. Inserted my little bro into YT after another round of painting and admiring the trail of saliva that I had left on her tummy area.

ARGH. I exclaimed and shot deep into her after alternating between missionary and doggy position. Released into her in missionary. Lied on-top of YT for awhile while both of us panted to catch our breath.
Caressed and smell her slightly sweaty naked body for awhile before we bathe and check-out of the room.

That same night, as usual, I still contacted and chatted with E, we still wish each other nights before going to bed.

Next up: Things changed even further between me and E. Was told off by her through whatsapp the following day on National Day Eve. Stay tuned bros, for further updates to this story.
Old 22-03-2019, 08:34 PM
Samster

8th August 2018
Texted E in the morning as usual, wishing her Good Morning. She did replied but after that she went radio silence. Same old shit that I noticed.... She was online on whatsapp but didn't reply me.

After lunch, was working at my desk when one of my friend texted me. It was actually thanks to him that I was told off by E afterwards. All along he was aware that I had been texting E and meeting her since June. I had also told him about my problems with E recently. That day, he decided to pull a prank on me, texted me saying that: "OK eh, E was quite responsive on Facebook messenger, she replied quite fast".

I was like... wtf..... You actually texted the lady knowing that I like her... What were you trying to prove.

After that, I totally lost the mood to work and texted him back to find out more. He replied that initially E asked who was he, then he told her that he's my friend. Then they continued chatting. I was pissed that how come E didn't reply my whatsapp since morning and could still chat with my friend.
Bros here can relate to how I felt at that time?

My friend then went on telling me to give up, this already proved that she's no longer interested in me. The text went on for quite awhile, with me probing him for more info. After some time, my friend then confessed that he pranked me, agenda being that there's this possibility and can confirmed that E was no longer interested in me, he also tried asking me to think in E's perspective. He just wanted me to see the hard truth as a friend.

But then, it was too late as during the course when I was chatting with my friend on whatsapp asking more about this info, at the same time I texted E. After I ended my conversation with my friend, E replied me in an impatient and unhappy tone that here I am again, cos the previous message I sent to her was asking if she was busy. I mean, what else can I ask? Just anyhow start a topic man.... Still think I have the mood to think about fanciful topic??

She then went on telling me off that there is no need for her to reply my every messages. woah, wtf.... Is this the way to tell people like this? what she mean man... although she's not obliged to reply my every message but that is just common courtesy. Furthermore, to a friend...... And I did help her a lot on her school assignments.

I was so moody and sibei sien that I off my phone Wi-Fi and my 4G....don't intend to see any messages from her and tried to concentrate on my work.

After work, I drove around aimlessly and found myself getting out of the car after I parked my car at the esplanade car-park. Fucking expensive carpark lol....

8 plus pm
Sat cross leg near the stage outside overlooking the river, plucked up my courage to on my 4G..... saw some messages from E.... negative messages..... was during 3 plus pm just now in the afternoon. Because I had cut off internet connections on my phone, I didn't replied after her messages from 3 plus, and judging that the time was now 8 plus, she didn't even send a text message to ask about my well-being.... What if I got into an accident? Since it's been about 5 hrs since I replied her.

It has now been very clear to me where I stand inside her heart. Nothing at all.

I only remembered I replied a whole chunk of sentence and saying sth like the reason I helped her with her assignment because I sincerely hoped she would get good grades and I would have a sense of satisfaction if result is out, and she score well for this ECONS module.

I then off my 4G again and proceeded back to my car. Reached home, no reply from E. At around 11 plus pm, my phone beeped and it's some messages that I received from her. Her tone has already turned nicer and she told me she really cherished me as a friend bla bla bla, she is still ok to chat with me in whatsapp. Seeing this made my mood felt better, wished each other nights and I went to bed.

The next day is National Day, no work for me.

Anyway... To be continued
Bros, do note the key word here : she really cherished me as a friend
What a joke..... I will mention about it in the next part

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1