The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-03-2019, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How I got into the night life and became the ‘Thai King’ (in my friend’s opinion)

More updates from Thai King please.

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 16-03-2019, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
hounian128 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How I got into the night life and became the ‘Thai King’ (in my friend’s opinion)

Very nice story, thanks!
Old 17-03-2019, 02:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 726 / Power: 7
manneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to behold

Was busy yesterday due to an appointment with my clients late was too tired to update. Back now for more while waiting for my supper to be delivered.

Continued from:

A: Ohhh baby, cumming again cumming again na, ummm AHHHHHHHHHH

Me: Urgh, ahhh ahh ahhh

And I came together with her on the balcony as the sun rose before us.

Fast forward a little, I was still fcking A for a few more weeks and NY had decided to return to bkk after her time was up here. Lost contact with her and wasn’t really interested to find her back as she did not take initiative to contact me. Met a few friends at my club and had many happening nights till one night after work, Bro B called me

Bro B: Ehh bro u end work le ma?

Me: Ya, simi kang tao sia?

Bro B: No la bro, my friend called me just now he say he saw your A with another guy at Clarke quay the Siam tiu eh

I was taken aback slightly as A told me it was her off day and she was staying home

Me: Mayb see wrong la bro, siambu all look so alike one hahaha

Bro B: No leh, he say confirm, I ask you want go down see or not? I’m meeting them there for drinks also

I though about it for awhile and since I was free, why not

Me: See you there bro

And I took a cab over to Clarke quay, reaching the ground floor I met up with bro B and we made our way up to the 3rd floor. Saw his friend at the table and he motioned to me

Friend: Ehh bro, u see there your siam bu correct?

I looked at the direction he was pointing at and realized it was A, feeling conned I tried to control my anger and started to drink a lot while observing what A was doing. Her hands were all over the guy and they were making out. Bro B came over and said to me

Bro B: Aiya, one siam bu only don’t care la,fuck before liao then can change liao, don’t worry bro a lot more for you to pick here hahahaha

I gave him the side eye as I continued watching A until I saw a group of Thai girls who looked very familiar walking into the club. Ohh these were the new thai girls that were working at my club, seems like they were all by themselves looking for a table so I walked over and said

Me: Hello! Remember me?

D: Ahh, how come you here na? Me come with friend you see them before right?

Me: Ya, only you girls? Wanna join me and my friends?

D looked shyly at me and asked her friends

D: Ok ka, 1st time drink with you shy na 555

Me: Don’t need shy la, I know you all already now can be friend liao la

Thinking to myself, since A was so preoccupied with another guy, I can make myself busy with this one. As D was not the prettiest one in the group, she was one of the more shy one which made me very interested to try and bed her. Drinks after drinks we downed and I saw A leaving to the toilet and I followed her as she held hands with the guy. I went into the toilet behind the guy and as we were peeing, I stroke up a conversation with him,

Me: Ehh handsome, your Siam bu nap leh, where you meet her one? Hahahha

Guy: Ohh haha, I met her at a club at orchard, Neverland you been there before?

Me: Ohh yes I have heard of the place before, went there once but didn’t see her there how you managed to xian her one?

Guy: Hang flower lor, standard one nowadays, this girl 200 go Hotel with me already that night

Me: Wow, that’s good to hear at least your money’s well spent ya

And I felt anger and betrayal rise up in me, he finished peeing and left while I took my time knowing that girls would be longer as I did not want to bump into A just yet, slowly planning my revenge on her. I took out my phone and texted A

Me: I ended work liao, friend ask me go drink, you want come mai?

Shortly A replied me, cannot na my friend sick at home I need take care her na baby, tomorrow can come find me? After work we can go out ka

I didn’t reply her as I made my way back to the table with D and my friends. I brought bro b aside as I told him my plans,

Bro B: Wah seh bro power idea la! Steady I sure support you later on. Got problem we handle here hahahah you legit cb also hahahah

And I thought to myself 2 can play at this game as I continued drinking and observing the table in front of me.

To be continued. . .

Ok food is here. Will continue once I can bros, cheers!
Old 19-03-2019, 07:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

enjoyed reading your story, more updates please.
Old 19-03-2019, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 19
D-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to behold

I like the revenge part. I sense 3some or gangbang or orgy coming soon. Lol.
Old 20-03-2019, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

May end up in a gangbang session? More updates please.
Old 21-03-2019, 04:46 AM
Samster

manneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to behold

Hi bros I’m back apologies for the long wait, was busy settling some clients for the past few days as I’m taking a long leave next week. Saw some comments about the gangbang hahaha, really interesting that you guys think this way. But . . . Read on to see

Continued from:

Bro B: Wah seh bro power idea la! Steady I sure support you later on. Got problem we handle here hahahah you legit cb also hahahah

And I thought to myself 2 can play at this game as I continued drinking and observing the table in front of me.

As for the rest, they were too enjoying themselves with D and her friends. Shots after shots were downed and they were starting to be more open, D came over to me with a glass of neat alcohol and tried to force me to drink it.

D: Come drink this na ka, I want make you mao (Thai translation drunk) tonight 555

Me: Make me drunk must bring me home one you know?

D: Bring home and fuck chai mai ka?

And everyone around us burst out laughing and some of the girls looked shyly away as some people around us turned to look at us. I looked up at D

Me: Chai ja, fuck for the whole night 10 times hahahaha

And everyone laughed out again as D covered her face looking very shy and returning to her seat. It was then I glanced over to the opposite table and A was getting drunk then, I poured a cup of liquor and went over the table to find that guy whom I met earlier in the toilet.

Me: Hey bro, cheers!

Guy: Hello!! Come cheers, tonight another round of fun liao ah bro, I saw you over there with a lot of girls ya hahahaha

Me: No la, those are my friends, both guys and girls they don’t work here the ladies

Guy looked interested,

Guy: Really ah? They don’t work here? Can intro?

I prentended to frown and said,

Me: Hmmm bro I know what you’re thinking ah, you get them what I get in return sia?

Guy: I know! We switch partners la, you can have A and I get one of them back with me, come on, hook me up eh bro!

I gave him an unsure face and replied

Me: Not say cannot la but, you which one you want? Your girl not bad but if I fck her liao then she say I rape her how? Singapore law no joke one eh

Guy: We can open 2 rooms bring the girls up and switch, after we’re done then switch back lor, easy right?

It was slightly different from what I had in mind but if I could get a chance to bring A out, my plan would still be able to pull through so,

Me: Which one you like? I try to intro you

Guy pointed at the girl sitting beside D with the big boobs and I went back to my table and spoke to her, saying that there’s a guy interested in her and he wants to support her at the club tmr night, I brought her over and he started his charm on her and shortly she back and asked if I was going to the hotel with them. I looked at D and since she was here I decided to bring her along on the ride as well. Got the guy’s number and said I will contact him once I have reached there and we will switch the girls from the rooms later on. On the way, D questioned me

D: Why go hotel na? Crazy lor? Really go fuck ah?

Me: No la, hahahah your friend want go fuck other guy u ask her

And her friend explained to D that she wanted to hook on to this customer and make sure that he comes and spend money on her at the club. D just shook her head and did not reply throughout the trip. When we reached the hotel, I requested for 2 rooms, paid and went up. Got D to sit in a room while me and her friend waited in the other as the guy replied that he was in the shower, after 5 mins he came out and handed A over, while the girl went with the guy to the next room.

Looking down at A on the bed, I started to kiss her neck and she got aroused and I slowly removed her clothings until she was naked on the bed. Clearly she was very drunk as she did not even realize that the guy was swapped with me. I proceeded to knead and squeeze her boobs licking on her nipples as she let out a long and satisfying moan.

A: Ummmm fuck me na baby, I cannot wait already

Her eyes were closed through out the whole period and I guess even if she opened her eyes she would not know it was me. Then, I stopped and I left the room, leaving the catch on the door to prevent it from closing fully, as I walked back to my room, I made a call, the other person on the line picked up

Me: Room 2112, door’s unlocked

And I hung up.

To be continued. . .

Ok my eyes are closing now, will keep you guys updated on the next chapter soon, in the meantime hang tight and wait for my next updates. Cheers!
Old 23-03-2019, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice, more please.
Old 24-03-2019, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

do share more of this nice story bro!
Old 24-03-2019, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Should be a gang of ah pek go in and rape the poor girl. Hehe! Awesome and looking forward to update
Old 24-03-2019, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
halut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, camping for next update!
Old 24-03-2019, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more hot updates.
Old 25-03-2019, 07:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

I really like this story!

setting up my tent here for more updates.
Old 25-03-2019, 03:42 PM
Samster

Updates will be coming soon, rushing to hit some target for these 2 weeks before my long awaited break. Will do an update these few days bros, thanks for the support.
Old 26-03-2019, 06:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks for sharing this story, it's a nice read and certainly look forward to more updates.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1