The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-03-2019, 10:06 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Having a PRC girl as a wife

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanda View Post
Property agents are scums and I second to that
Scums like james is magnet to verbal spiting
y u still barking like a mad dog?
claim u not tulang but still kpkb here for what leh.
dun waste time b a dog collecting browny points here lah, u kamlang kia
so have u find a job oredi?
Old 22-03-2019, 10:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Quote:
Property agents are scums and I second to that
Scums like james is magnet to verbal spiting
did property agents offend u?
or u jealous u cannot make 10% of their salary?
what u say show people u are stupid, idiot, kamlang.
Vanda - can go drive van
if not Vanda can work as Panda delivery
that is if they want to employ an idiot like u
if not stay home drink Fanta & shut your fucking mouth
Old 22-03-2019, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 17
Vanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameschong1 View Post
did property agents offend u?
or u jealous u cannot make 10% of their salary?
what u say show people u are stupid, idiot, kamlang.
Vanda - can go drive van
if not Vanda can work as Panda delivery
that is if they want to employ an idiot like u
if not stay home drink Fanta & shut your fucking mouth
Hahaha you offended a lot people already that is why you become a zap magnet. Use money and throw at women to call you Lao gong big deal. Think you Andy Lau.
You make 50k every month? Only bullshit lah.
Old 22-03-2019, 10:31 PM
Samster

Vanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanda is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameschong1 View Post
y u still barking like a mad dog?
claim u not tulang but still kpkb here for what leh.
dun waste time b a dog collecting browny points here lah, u kamlang kia
so have u find a job oredi?
Although brownie point cannot give you money but come on you are shameful to reduce until 10 pts and below by brudders here. Share your kopi brudders about your shameful woes, before you wanna comment them on me. Pathetic manslut
Old 22-03-2019, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 10
iluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by villain View Post
Bro, i married a PRC. EP holder , became pr then citizen. Became a financial consultant. Very smart. Still money more important to her. She cheated on me. She does not feel sorry. She is very clear she wants the kid and the house. Very very cunning bitches.
Some married PRC do not hesitant to screw around to get hooked to rich guys.
Old 29-03-2019, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 20
MuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvp View Post
Some married PRC do not hesitant to screw around to get hooked to rich guys.
this is very true, I've fucked quite a few married PRCs. from tuition centre teachers to property agent to music school teacher to uni research fellow.

they are all married, converted to pink passports already with PRC hubbies, some with kids. all of them are quite well to do, it is just purely sex, no money changed hands and all short term, longest was maybe 5 fuck sessions.
Old 29-03-2019, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuffDiver69 View Post
this is very true, I've fucked quite a few married PRCs. from tuition centre teachers to property agent to music school teacher to uni research fellow.

they are all married, converted to pink passports already with PRC hubbies, some with kids. all of them are quite well to do, it is just purely sex, no money changed hands and all short term, longest was maybe 5 fuck sessions.
Sounds like my ex colleagues. I just groom myself better and be a sweet talker and soon my cock is in their hands, mouths or pussy. They were either getting married or just married. Imagine I get free office fucks to cover their duties after office hours or on weekends. God knows who else they fuck after that.

I agree not all are bad. But some are really bad beyond belief.
Old 29-03-2019, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 12
tfoswill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not all PRC are bad.

I only got to sleep with 4 married ones within a span of 9 years.

1st one colleague. Married no kids. Usual, husband travel, i go her house piak.
Stay beside punggol mrt only. All sorts of positions also can do but die die must use condom, even bj must be with condom. Best position is fuck her missionary on her bed can see her wedding photo. Lasted almost a year before she quit and we lost contact.

2nd one is friend's wife's cousin. Met at gathering. Married no kids. Very expensive fuck. Must be sentosa hotel. Say mainland with people she knows see her. The kind want to order room services, watch show in room type. Have to coax her to fuck, machiam like begging but is ok with me. Can fuck can liao. Only fuck twice, but raw and CIP.

3rd one is also colleague. Married with 1 kid. Whole kampung come from china to look after her son. Husband don't bother with helping out. Usual, i lend listening ear, pretend to be understanding. Took almost 2 years then get to fuck her at company trip. Also have to wear condom, cannot suck neh neh, say sensitive but can fuck her i happy liao. 4D3N at Bangkok really bang her until cock steam. Every night sneak to her room.

4th one still ongoing. New colleague from another department. Engaged and waiting for banquet. I started fucking her since last July. Use to be 3-4 times a month, now frequency dying down a bit. Max twice a month.
Sharing rented condo with fiance. Can raw but cannot CIP. Likes to be painted, say her fiance don't like to eat her. Agreement is to continue until her wedding in September.

So who say PRC girl not wife material. ?

Most insist on using condom. Not all are sluts that allow raw all the time ok ?
I got 5 close friends who married PRC girl, only 4 divorce. 1 happily married, with kids, loving wife who cares for him .

Base on this sample size, that's a 20% success rate. Not too bad.
Old 29-03-2019, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Y everyone here only see PRC girls as bad wife...
Singapore girl oso no difference wit PRC girl nowadays..
All depend on how the girl thinking..
Oso got friend 8 out of 10 married Singapore girl in the end divorce..
Money problem.. living problem.. father mother in law problem..
As long as u n ur wife thinking is not mature enough Or financial strong enough to form a family.. who u married oso will be bad..
Old 30-03-2019, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 15
fatalfacts is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatalfacts is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatalfacts is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatalfacts is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
Y everyone here only see PRC girls as bad wife...
Singapore girl oso no difference wit PRC girl nowadays..
All depend on how the girl thinking..
Oso got friend 8 out of 10 married Singapore girl in the end divorce..
Money problem.. living problem.. father mother in law problem..
As long as u n ur wife thinking is not mature enough Or financial strong enough to form a family.. who u married oso will be bad..
Totally agreed. There’s also a lot of Singaporeans girls fooling around even after they got married. Last time I always used money to lure them into sex, brought them to posh dinner and bought some bags give them, very fast I got them into bed. This is how easy to get Singaporean girls into bed. Just need one day or a week, how easy it is!! Then should I say all Singaporeans girls are loose, based on my past experiences?? Is it fair for them??

Actually it depend on their upbringing and also their characters....ITS NOT ABOUT NATIONALITIES.
Old 30-03-2019, 10:11 AM
Samster (M)

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Although brownie point cannot give you money but come on you are shameful to reduce until 10 pts and below by brudders here.
yes everone use $ to buy slut, so what?
y u cry father cry mother here for wat?

maybe u spend $ but the chicks f u off?
then use your big brownie points to fuck lor!

no brain big mouth Vanda.
f u cb mouth
Old 30-03-2019, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
reflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to behold

Can jameschong1 and Vanda make love to each other through private messages?
It is annoying as fuck when you hijack threads for your primary school type fights.
Old 31-03-2019, 05:04 PM
Samster (M)

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by reflexk View Post
Can jameschong1 and Vanda make love to each other through private messages?
yes i would luv to shaft his mouth as he start all this.
he star kpkb against me spending $ on girls, camm me whore magnet, call property agents scums when we did not offend him

cum Vanda open your big cb mouth
stop pretend to be gentleman and disturb here
Old 31-03-2019, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Vanda is a guy?

And here I am thinking it's a girl's name.

I must have mistaken it for Wanda.

Apologies for my mistake.

No angry everybody, it's a Sunday.

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 04-04-2019, 06:19 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=jameschong1;18525616]
Quote:
yes i would luv to shaft his mouth as he start all this.
he star kpkb against me spending $ on girls, camm me whore magnet, call property agents scums when we did not offend him

cum Vanda open your big cb mouth
stop pretend to be gentleman and disturb here
You started calling parents insulting which I do not even start such taboo. Dun use the word we when you are attacked by many bro who cannot stand your arrogance. Back track your message to see who is in the wrong. Dun disgrace yourself and call yourself as super wanted when you only attract attentions of whores??? Actually nothing to shout about wannabe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1