The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-03-2019, 09:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Continuing Series of Bllackmailing & Reluctancy Short Stories

Stan and Kathy looked at one another. "What could you have possibly done to give them that much control over you? We're not hanging around with a murderer are we?" Stan asked, half joking. He was wondering. 

"No murders, no crimes, just something really stupid. I can't explain now. Tan will be here soon. He can't ever know. Maybe I could talk to you later. Tan's going golfing tomorrow. Maybe we could talk then." 

"I could go golfing with him," Stan offered, "keep him occupied while you and Kathy have a heart to heart." 

"You'd be willing to do that for me?" I asked. 

"No problem," Stan said. "We'll be happy to help out in any way we can." 

I hugged Kathy, then Stan. "I can't thank you enough. I don't have anyone to talk to about this. It's been driving me crazy. I think one of my friends is in on this blackmail scheme, but I don't know which one it is so I don't know who to trust. I've felt all alone. Thank you." 

I saw Tan approaching with our drinks and towels. "Tan is coming. Mums the word." I mimed zipping my lips closed and quickly wiped my eyes, drying my tears. "Talk about absolutely anything other than my issues, please." 

Kathy gave me a friendly squeeze. "Whatever you want." 

Tan arrived and I said, "You may recognize these folks from the boat yesterday, Tan. This is Katherine and Stanley Wet. I happened to walk by them on the way here and they recognized me. This is my husband of two days, Tan." 

Tan set the towels down, handed me my drink and shook hands with both of them. I could see he appreciated Kathy's pair of boobs. I could see why. They looked very nice; slightly larger than mine and on her smaller frame, they really stood out. She didn't seem nervous about flaunting them either, unlike me. I removed my cover-up and asked Tan to spread some sun tan lotion on me before he did anything more. He spread some on my back and handed the lotion to me to spread on my front. Afterward, we all sat down and talked. We learned Stan and Kathy were from Charleston, South Carolina, he'd graduated from South Carolina five years ago with a medical degree and joined a successful family practice. Kathy had met him in college and she had her own Marketing business. He was 33, she was 8 months younger. They'd been married for four years, waiting until he'd joined the practice before tying the knot. We shared our particulars as well. 

Stan said, "Brenda was telling me you plan on golfing tomorrow. Mind if I join you?" 

"You golf?" Tan asked. 

"You can hardly be a doctor without golfing," Stan said, "though I'm not all that good yet. We have some great golf courses around Charleston. You two should try to get away sometime and join us." 

"Sounds great. Maybe I can give you some pointers. I'm not too bad. A four handicap. My parents lived in Druid Hills and I've been golfing since I was in Junior High. 

"You look like you're athletic," Kathy asked me. "Do you golf too, or some other sport?" 

"I swam with the varsity swim team and played college volleyball," I responded. "No golf." 

"Volleyball. With your height, I thought perhaps basketball, but volleyball makes sense too." 

Stan and Tan started talking SEC football and were in animated discussion about the merits of Georgia, Tan's alma mater, and Alabama. 

"Why don't we get into the pool and cool off," Katherine suggested. "Stan can talk football until he keels over from exhaustion." 

I smiled to her and nodded. We climbed down into our little grotto and sank into the water up to our shoulders. There were a couple seats that allowed us to sit where we could keep and eye on our husbands and chat. 

"So, what was the dumb thing which happened to put you in this predicament?" Kathy asked softly. 

"My girlfriends and I had a bachelorette party the week before the wedding. I felt pretty safe there with my friends and all. My best friend collected all our cell phones and cameras. Tan's sister got this male stripper for the party. They put me in a chair in the center of the floor and he started dancing, paying particular attention to me..." 

"Don't tell me you fucked the stripper!" Kathy whispered. 

"God, no!" I exclaimed. "I didn't really do anything with him. I didn't even want him there, really. By the time he got there, I was ready to go to bed. I'd had too much drink and it was late." 

"What happened then?" Kathy asked. "So far this is the most boring bachelorette story I've ever heard." 

"One of my friends had given me a vibrator, this little thing that goes in my vagina and hits both my g-spot and clit at the same time. I had it on me. I was dressed and everything. She told me I could wear it anywhere and it was kind of being demonstrated. I was getting close to an orgasm and signaled her to turn the thing off. She had the remote. But everyone was watching the stripper and his huge penis which was bare by now. He came dancing up to me just as I climaxed and my mouth was open, and he just put his penis in my mouth. I pushed him away, fell down on the floor and bumped my head. He was kicked out right away. Didn't even have a chance to put his clothes on." 

"That doesn't sound so bad. Why not tell Tan? You had friends to back up the story." 

"He approached me right before the wedding ceremony with pictures and told me I had to suck his penis right then or he was going to send the pictures to Tan, the entire wedding party and our parents. He figured someone would have a phone with them and would show the picture to Tan and stop the wedding. I might have been able to convince everyone what happened, but probably not right before the wedding. Tan or his parents might have postponed it until they got the straight of the story. People were there from all over the country." 

"You sucked his cock on your wedding day?" Kathy guessed, "and he's still got the pictures." 

"I don't care about the pictures he had," I said. "I agreed to his conditions if he gave me his phone with the pictures on it, and he agreed. I only needed to delay it until after the wedding. I could explain those pictures to Tan after the ceremony. I figured I'd tell him after the honeymoon, and it would be over with. Apparently, he had help a second time and the entire incident was recorded again and there is no good explanation for it other than I wanted to get on with my wedding. He sent me a movie and told me he would be in touch." 

"He's got a movie of you sucking his cock before the wedding?" 

"Yes, and it's clear when it was. I'm in my wedding gown in the church practice room. The only time I could have done it is right before the ceremony. I thought I'd be done with it when I got his phone. This is a million times worse. I have no reasonable excuse this time. I know he's going to ask me to do other horrible things. I believed I would at least get through the honeymoon, without having to do whatever he has planned for me, but the text I just received was him telling me he's got a task for me. And I think he's here on St. Lucia." 

"He followed you on your honeymoon?" 

"I think so. I told him I couldn't do anything if my husband was around. If Tan found out, my life was ruined and he no longer had control of me, and Tan was with me. He said neither of the two people with me were my husband. He saw you and Stan with me." 

"Fuck, that's creepy. You think he's around now, watching you?" 

"I think so. I have to contact him when I'm alone. I guess that means I let him know when Tan goes golfing tomorrow. If he's watching, he'll probably knows when Tan leaves." 

"Oh, Brenda. This is horrible. I'm so sorry. Are you sure you can't tell Tan and have him forgive you?" 

"I hoped so. On the plane, I asked him if he could forgive me if I ever did a dumb thing. He said he could probably forgive anything except me ever being with another man. I think if he were to know I fellated someone right before our wedding, it would devastate him and he'd leave me." 

"But if you continue to be controlled by this asshole, you'll end up being with another man again; the very thing you're trying to avoid. If you come clean now, it's one time you messed up. If you keep going, it will end up being a lot more than once." 

"I know. That's what's killing me. I was a virgin when I got married. I didn't want to ever be with anyone other than my husband," I told her. 

"You were a virgin? How old are you?" 

"24." 

"And the first time you ever...?" 

"Was on my wedding day, two days ago." 

"What do you hope to gain by letting this bastard control you?" 

"More time with Tan. That's all I hope for now. To get as much time as I can have him. I love him so much and to lose him would be the worst thing I can imagine. I expect it will come out sometime in the future, but if I can put it off for a few months, it's all I hope for now." 

Kathy put her hand around my shoulder. "Brenda, your reasoning is faulty. If you don't think Tan will forgive you for one stinking blow job now, how can you expect him to forgive whatever else this bastard puts you up to?" 

"He probably can't. I know it's crazy, but at least I have Tan for however long it takes him to find out." 

"He could use you for a month or two, get tired of you, tell Tan, and go on to his next victim." 

"Or maybe he does get tired of me, but doesn't tell Tan before he leaves. Maybe Tan never finds out," I said. 

"Knowing what you know of him now, does that sound even the slightest bit likely?" Kathy asked. 

"No," I admitted, "he'll probably take great glee in telling Tan everything." 

"Then why give him more ammunition? More things to tell Tan? Even if Tan leaves you now if you tell him, the blackmailer wouldn't totally ruin your reputation. If you succumb to him more times, he can fuck you over a thousand times worse." 

"I know. Honestly, I do. It's why I'm talking to you now. I have no one else to talk to about this stuff. Right now, I don't know if I can trust any of my girlfriends. I can't tell my parents what happened." 
Old 16-03-2019, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
smellie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story TS, nice share!
Old 17-03-2019, 10:19 AM
Samster

JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

"What are you and Tan doing later tonight? Do you think he'll force you to do something if we're always around. Would we be a reason for you to refuse a task?" 

"I honestly don't know," I said. "I can let him know the next time he texts me and see what he says. Tan and I are going to dinner at Barefoot at the Beach, and on the sunset cruise afterward." 

"Really? Stan and I are going on the cruise tonight, though our reservations are at the Bombay Club Indian restaurant. We could change them though if you wanted us to stick around. We both like seafood." 

"Could you? That would be marvelous!" 

"Sure. Not an issue." She raised her voice. "Stan, change our reservations to Barefoot at the Beach tonight and make sure they know we'll be dining with Brenda and Tan." 

"No problem, honey," Stan replied. "I'll take care of it right away." He pulled out his phone and changed things around. 

"Thank you, Kathy," I said. "I really appreciate your help." I gave her a quick hug. 

"We should probably put more suntan lotion on," Katherine said. "The sun is brutal in the sub-tropics. I can put some on your back if you'll put some on mine." 

"I'd be happy to help given what you're doing for me." 

"Let's dry off. It will go on better on dry skin." 

I nodded and we both climbed out of the water. It appeared Tan was already giving Stan some golf tips before tomorrows game. We both dried off and I rubbed some lotion on Kathy's back, including the back of her legs, then handed her the lotion so she could apply it to her front. She smeared a lot over her breasts which were whiter than the rest of her, though she did have some tan going on them, unlike mine which were whiter than cream. After Kathy finished her front, she started on my back. 

"You haven't gotten into the habit of going topless like most everyone else around here," Kathy said. 

"I did notice many of the women do go without their brassieres," I said. "I'm not sure I could do it, though. I'm fairly modest." 

"I think most of them are showing off their new boob jobs," Kathy laughed. "Some of them still have the redness where their incisions were." 

"Have you had a boob job?" I asked. 

Kathy laughed. "No, honey. Mother Nature gave me these boobs. I swear it's the reason Stan married me. He's a boob man through and through. He really liked yours yesterday." 

"I think Tan likes yours too. I saw his eyes light up when he saw them." 

"You don't care if he looks at them?" Kathy asked. 

"I don't mind if he looks at beautiful women. I tell him he can look all he wants, but never touch." 

"Do you mind if I undo your top for a minute. I should really put some lotion under the straps for when they shift position." 

"Okay." I felt Kathy undo the hook in the back and I held my hands over my breasts so my top wouldn't drop off. She pulled the top straps over my shoulder and greased them, then put more lotion over where my back strap went. When she finished, she refastened the hook and readjusted my shoulder strap. 

"You really have nothing to be modest about," Kathy said. "You have really beautiful breasts. I should know. I got a good look at them yesterday. You should be proud of them; high, firm and perky." 

"Thank you, I think." 

"Darling, never refuse a complement just because it comes from a woman. We know women's bodies better than men do. If I say you have great breasts, you do. A man will say it just to get in your pants. A woman will be more honest about it." 

She finished up my back and gave me the lotion to do my front. I finished up and this time we lay down in the lounges, wanting to stay dry and get some sun. I don't know what the men were talking about now, but they seemed to be getting along well. Being so close to Tan, we couldn't talk about my problems anymore, but I didn't want to. I wanted to forget about them. The fact my blackmailer could be watching me bothered me. There was no one nearby, and I hadn't seen anyone with binoculars, which would be crude around a pool with a lot of topless women. 

"Honey." I looked up at Tan, shading my eyes. "Stan and I are going to get more drinks. Do you want something?" 

"A gin and tonic," I said. 

Kathy told Stan, "I want the biggest umbrella fruit drink they sell." 

"You got it, babe," Stan said. "We'll be right back." 

"Try not to ogle too many of the new boob jobs, Stan. It's impolite to stare." 

Stan laughed. "Fat chance." 

Stan and Tan left and my text tone went off again. I decided to ignore it. It went off again. 

"Aren't you going to check to see if it's your blackmailer again?" Kathy asked 

"I don't want to know. That's why I'm ignoring it." 

"It might help you determine how close he's watching you. It's odd if he's texting you right after Tan left for drinks." 

"I suppose you're right." I got my phone out of the beach bag and looked at the texts. They were from Tiffany. 

How's Sandals? Is St. Lucia's nice? 

How's married life treating you? Did our instruction help you out? 

"It's not him. It's my best friend, Tiffany; The Maid of Honor." 

"She one of the girls you don't know if you can trust anymore?" 

"Yes. There were nine of my closest friends at the party. Tiffany I knew from junior high. The rest of them since college. Every one of them I've known at least six years, except Tan's sister. I've known her for a year. One of them had to be taking pictures. I thought at first it might have been someone with a telephoto lens through Tiffany's windows, but the angle was wrong from where I was sitting. The windows were directly in front of me and the picture was shot from the side." 

"You didn't see anyone on a phone or camera?" 

"No, Tiffany collected all of them as soon as we arrived," I said. "I never saw anyone with one." 

"Hmm. Obviously, they didn't all get collected. Does Tiffany have a security system with cameras?" 

"I know she has a security system. I don't know about cameras." 

"She's texting you. Why don't you ask her?" 

"Just blurt it out? If she's the one, she'll know why I'm asking. If she's not, she'll wonder why I'm asking." 

"Do you have a security system in the place you're going to live with Tan?" 

"No." 

"Have a conversation with her. Tell her you're thinking of getting a security system for your place and ask her about hers." 

A good plan. I responded to her texts. 

Sandals is marvelous. We're having a great time. Everything is beautiful, top of the line. Our bungalow is very romantic. Getting a lot of use. Married life has been a joy. Tan has been very sweet and loving. My first time was cowgirl, so thanks for the advice. We've been through most of the other positions you showed me. 

I waited to see if she would respond. Two minutes later, another text. 

Didn't interrupt anything good, did I? 

No, at pool with another couple around our age we met under funny circumstances. Will tell you later. 

Good. Wouldn't want to bother you in the act. I figured mid-afternoon best chance of non coitus interuptus. 

Ha ha. LMAO. A quick question? 

What? 

Tan and I are thinking of security system for our apartment. Do you like yours? 

You're wasting time talking about security systems? I'm disappointed. Mine's good. Efficient. Not too expensive. 

The business of life still needs to be addressed. Can't have sex all the time. Tan's good, but not that good. Do you have security cameras? 

On scale of 1-10, how good is he? No cameras. Wouldn't trust security guys not to look when I'm having fun. 

Tan's an 11. Very satisfied woman here.  

An 11. I knew you snagged a good one. Does he U? 

I didn't know what she was referring to and showed it to Kathy. "What does she mean here?" 

Kathy looked at it and said, "She's asking if Tan licks pussy. The capital U is supposed to represent a tongue." She handed the phone back. 

"I thought a capital U represented 'You' in text shorthand." 

"It's a matter of context. If the word 'You' is appropriate in the context of the conversation, it would be a 'you'. Here, you're talking about sex and it makes no sense to say 'Does he you.' By the way, in a sexual context, capital O is you suck cock." 

I answered her text. Yes he does. 

I'm so jealous. Tell me all about it when you get home. 

Later. 

I put the phone away. "No cameras, she says." 

"So you still don't have a clue." 

"Nope." 
Old 18-03-2019, 06:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, keep on sharing TS.
Old 19-03-2019, 01:13 PM
Samster

Stan and Tan returned with our drinks. Stan handed Kathy a hollowed out pineapple with a straw and an umbrella. I got a tall, thin glass with my gin and tonic, condensation thick on the side. 

"Hey, honey," Tan said, "Stan has his Coast Guard motorboat certificate. He's offered to take us out in a boat in a couple days. Would you like to do that?" 

"Sure. Sounds fun. I'm game." Anything to take me out of the reach of my blackmailer would be high on my list. "By the way, who was the other couple who was on the boat with you yesterday?" 

"Some other people we met a few days ago. They're named the Ortega's and they're from Miami. They had to go back home today," Stanley said. "Yesterday was like our final good bye." 

Stan and Tan quit talking sports and we spent more time getting to know them. Stan was quite funny and he had some good stories about some of his patients, but thankfully, he didn't mention any names. I would have been mortified to know my doctors were talking about me like that. He kept their anonymity, so it could have been anyone or no one. 

"What the most bizarre problem you ever had to deal with?" Tan asked. 

"Oh, that's an easy one. A guy came in with a light bulb stuck in his ass; a sixty watt incandescent. I think it got put in his rectum after he got fucked hard in the ass and his anus was still a little loose. But his anus closed up again and he couldn't pull it out without risking the glass breaking inside his rectum. They guy couldn't even risk sitting down without breaking it. He was either lying on his stomach or standing until we found a way to get it out." 

"What did you do?" I asked. 

"Laughed my ass off is what I did. I got a proctologist from down the hall to come in and take a look. He came back with a speculum type device. He had to spread that poor asshole as wide as the light bulb before he could pull it out, wider actually, since the speculum had no give in it to not shatter the bulb. The poor guy was in agony, but the proc didn't think we had time to bring him to an OR and gas him. He could finally get a forceps in and grasp the metal base and pull it out. He told the guy not to do something so stupid again and gave him some pills for the pain and gave him an adult diaper to wear until his anus closed up again. Said it might be anywhere from a few hours to a day, depending on the elasticity." 

"That is pretty bizarre," Tan said. 

"People put all kinds of things in their ass, bottles, gerbils..." 

"Gerbils?" I asked, "those mice like animals?" 

"Oh, yeah," Stan replied. "There's a rumor floating round that actor Richard Gere did the gerbil thing. I don't know if it's true, but if it was, it might explain why he and Cindy Crawford didn't stay married." 

I thought of some furry creature in my bottom and shivered. Everyone noticed and laughed. 

"I highly recommend you don't put anything in your ass bigger than a cock," Kathy said. 

"Not you too?" I said. "What is it about anal sex? Why does anyone want to stick a cock in your butt?" 

"Don't knock it until you've tried it," Kathy said. 

"It's not high on the list of things I want to try," I said. "I think I'll pass." 

"You don't know what you're missing," she insisted. "It's nice." 

"I've never been shot or pepper maced either, so I don't know what I'm missing with them, but I'm pretty sure I don't want to be shot or maced. Seems like having something shoved up my ass can go in the same category of things I'll pass on." 

Stan put a hand on Tan's shoulder. "I'm so sorry to hear it, man." Everyone but me laughed. 

Tan put his hand on my leg and said, "She's willing to do most everything else, and do so eagerly. I have no complaints. She's just started having sex. Maybe some day she changes her mind." 

"Don't hold your breath, Tan," I said. "I don't want you dying of asphyxiation." 

Everyone laughed that time. 

"It's getting close to 4:30," Tan said. "Does everyone have their resort casual wear, or do you need to get sandals or tops?" 

"We were actually planning on going to the Bombay Club," Kathy said. "It has the same dress code as Barefoot. Come on, Brenda, let's rinse the suntan lotion off." 

"Since Stan and Kathy gave up their plans for the Bombay Club tonight," I said to Tan, "we should go with them to Bombay another evening, unless you don't like Indian food." 

"I like Indian okay," Tan replied. "Sounds like a date." 

We went into the pool and started rubbing off the lotion as well as we could. The men both joined us and Tan took the opportunity to hug and kiss me a little. He even rubbed my ass a little under the water where it wasn't too obvious. When we got out, we put on our shirts, tops and whatever else we needed to get presentable. Kathy still didn't put on a bra, but her shirt was opaque and other than her nipples being prominently hard under her blouse, looked quite presentable. 

Barefoot on the Beach was within walking distance and we strolled along. I liked Stan and Kathy. I'd just met them and they seemed like pleasant people. Kathy seemed a little more open to things than I was, but in that regard, she wasn't different from the rest of my friends. I was the most staid and stodgy of all my friends. I couldn't expect everyone else to be as conservative as I was. 

At the restaurant, Tan and I shared a lobster bisque as an appetizer. Kathy and Stan split the fish and seafood ceviche. For the main course, Tan ordered the grilled Blue Marlin steak with island succotash, grilled tomato and creole sauce. I had the seared tuna steak with teriyaki sauce and pineapple relish. Kathy had grilled chicken breast with root vegetable-lentil stew and rosemary jus, and Stan had the sautéed shrimp with Scotch Bonnet infused coconut sauce. The waiter popped corks on a bottle of white and red wines and we all felt pretty good by the time we finished supper. Three of us had apple tarts for dessert. Kathy had the Kahlua coffee coco cream cake. I shared bites with her. We had a good time at dinner telling each other amusing stories. I was becoming more and more relaxed around them. It was funny that we'd met when they saw Tan and I having sex, but the circumstances of our meeting seemed to matter less and less. 

The sunset cruise was beautiful. The seas fairly calm, the sunset spectacular, the drinks frosty. A few of the other women went topless, so of course, Kathy did too. Tan encouraged me to remove my top, but I told him in no uncertain terms I wouldn't and he didn't push. I was already concerned what my blackmailer would have me do tomorrow and didn't need additional worries. I still wondered if he watched me and I didn't want to give the bastard the satisfaction of looking at my breasts if I didn't have to. Kathy seemed to understand my reluctance because she didn't mention anything either. Despite the chill facing me tomorrow, I tried to have the best time I could. Another couple of drinks later, and I started to be concerned I might have a hangover tomorrow, so I planned for aspirin and lots of water before I went to bed tonight. 

"Stan, you're a doctor. Why does alcohol give you a hangover and why does water and aspirin before sleeping help ease tomorrow's hangover?" I asked. 

"Ahh, good question, grasshopper," Stan said, in a fake Chinese voice. "There are a few reasons for hangover. One, alcohol is a diuretic, causing you to urinate more and dehydrate, causing you to lose valuable vitamins and minerals. That is usually the reason for the raging headache. Your body blood vessels constrict from the dehydration, causing less blood and oxygen in the brain, which attempts to compensate by dilating your brain blood vessels. It is important to drink lots of water before bedtime to give body chance to rehydrate, and it helps to take vitamin B6 and potassium to counter the loss of electrolytes. Pedialyte also works well. 

"Another factor thought to cause hangover symptoms is the build-up of acetaldehyde's, which is a by-product of the body's metabolism of alcohol. It's considered to be around thirty times more toxic than the alcohol itself. A third factor is the presence of some compounds called congeners which are either a product of fermentation, or added to the beverage afterward. Generally, the more congeners, the worse the hangover. A general rule of thumb is the darker the beverage, the more congeners it has. Gin and vodka have less, bourbon, scotch and brandy have more. But be careful taking aspirin and acetaminophen, both can hurt the stomach or liver which the alcohol already has in an uproar, but two aspirin should be okay if you don't have an ulcer." 

"Thank you, Doctor Wright." 

"Because I'm never wrong," Stan quipped. "I love when people call me Doctor Wright." 

We all laughed. "Stick with gin and tonics then if I'm going to drink a lot?" I asked. 

"Why not. It might also help with any bouts of malaria," Stan said. 

"I knew there was a reason I liked them." 

When the cruise was over, I hugged both of them. Stan agreed to swing by and pick Tan up for their golf game at 9:30 and Kathy was going to come with him. Tan thought it was so we could go shopping or hang out, but we were hoping the blackmailer would leave me alone if I were with someone. What we did together other than that, I was totally indifferent to. 

When we got back to the bungalow, Tan took me from behind, hard. I don't know if it was all the topless women on the cruise, or Kathy specifically that aroused him, but he was driven, plunging into me hard and fast. The alcohol he'd been drinking all day slowed down Tan's responsiveness. He didn't climax for a long time and kept banging me until I hurt. Despite his pounding, I orgasmed twice. He fell asleep soon after filling me with his sperm. 

I was still restless, thinking of what I might have to do tomorrow, or was it today already, past midnight. I threw on a robe, got a bottle of water from the mini-fridge and took a couple aspirin. I didn't want to be hung over tomorrow morning, or I wanted to be completely drunk. I went out on the deck and got in one of the chairs and looked at the sea, sparkling in the moonlight. It was so beautiful. I fell asleep on the chaise, the sound of the water slapping the wood pilings music to my ears. 

More Videos Surprise:
https://openload.co/f/pGUXMHZvns8
https://openload.co/f/MiObwA8SDbc
https://openload.co/f/0H-_TwXSLNo
https://openload.co/f/_Q5jJ1Skvj4
https://openload.co/f/iCnWCDiGpow
https://openload.co/f/80m-iCtbmME
https://openload.co/f/Q3V6NvvtIQc
https://openload.co/f/rmjrOKBMOwQ
https://openload.co/f/Xs7vexavFx0
Old 20-03-2019, 06:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it going.
Old 20-03-2019, 09:38 PM
Samster

Chapter 8 - Honeymoon, goes Bad 

Tan found me the next morning, asleep on the chaise lounge around eight. My robe had come loose and one of my breasts peeked at the world. Tan woke me by gently rubbing it. I came awake with a start, my mouth dry. 

"Why were you sleeping out here, Brenda?" 

"I was restless last night after you fell asleep and I came out here to watch the moon dance on the water and listen to the waves. I finally fell asleep listening to the water lap against the wood. It was very relaxing." 

"Do you want to come in? I'm in the mood for a little love." 

"You pounded me pretty hard last night. I'm kind of sore. Can I take a rain check, or maybe suck your penis instead?" 

"I'm sorry about that. I guess I was a little rough last night. I would happily accept a blow job in lieu of you parting your legs for me." 

I smiled up at him. "I don't know if I should thank you or not," I said. "It seems like you're willing to use any part of me." 

"Any port in a storm, as sailors like to say." He reached down for my hand and helped me up. 

Following him into the bedroom, he took off his robe, then mine. He asked me to lie down and got into a 69 with him over the top of me. His penis was already half hard when I gathered it into my mouth. His mouth was licking me, tasting the juices already forming in anticipation of the pleasure to come. With Tan above me, he was more in control than I was, a fact made clear when his cock went past my gag point the first time. I started choking when he plunged deeper in my throat than I'd ever had him before. He quickly relieved the pressure by rising up in my mouth, but his weight easily drove him to depths I wasn't comfortable in allowing him to go. He behaved himself for awhile, staying at the top of my mouth, allowing my tongue to play with his sensitive head. 

While I was engaged with him, his mouth made magic on my vagina. He had two fingers inserted in my sheath and moved his fingers to and fro, turning my insides to jelly. A finger of his other hand was playing with the sensitive skin of my perineum and around the crinkled gateway to my rectum. Climaxing, I felt my interior muscles squeeze down on his fingers and I felt my fluids leaking from my vagina down towards my bottom where he rubbed the slippery stuff across the star. I had to admit, it felt good while he played with me there, but it pleased me Tan stayed on the outside, and didn't penetrate me with his finger. I could tell Tan was getting closer to his own release. He was moving more rapidly in my mouth. In an attempt to bring me to orgasm at the same time as he did, Tan concentrated on my sensitive nub and my body rapidly reached for another peak. 

Just before I exploded into an earth shattering orgasm, Tan's finger thrust through the muscular ring of my anus, his tongue danced on my clit and his plunges deepened to the point he was halfway down my throat with each thrust, causing me to choke. My orgasm was so intense, I couldn't speak, I couldn't push him off me, I couldn't do anything but grab a quick breath before my airway was blocked by his thick penis. I was choking already when he lunged deep, I felt his shaft swell and a flood of sperm filled my throat. He was so deep, I couldn't even taste the salty stuff. I was choking at the same time as I was climaxing and it seemed to intensify my orgasm. I wondered if this was why people played asphyxiation games while having sex. I believed I was going to die and with the last ounce of strength I had, I pushed up on his hips and threw him off me. Choking and gasping for air, I twisted sideways, sputtering, with cum and saliva spitting everywhere. Tan finally relented on his assault on my sex and I felt his fingers withdraw from my vagina and anus. 

"Shit, Tan!" I exclaimed. "Were you trying to kill me?" 

"I'm sorry, Brenda. I guess I got a little exuberant," Tan said, turning around and stroking my cheek as gobs of stringy cum and saliva leaked from my mouth. 

"Exuberant? That's your description for closing off my airway until I almost pass out? If I hadn't pushed you off me, would you still be fucking my dead corpse? What the fuck were you thinking?" He could tell I was pissed. I almost never used the F word. 

"I was so excited, Brenda. I didn't intend to choke you, I swear. I'm sorry I did. It was unintentional." 

"Look, Tan. I'm perfectly willing to play your games and do my utmost to satisfy you, up to a point. That point is being able to breathe and have some control over the depth of your cock. If you can't control your passions, I won't play anymore or I'll be on top where I've got control. It's two consecutive times you've hurt me. Pounding my kitty until I was sore last night and choking me this morning." I stroked his face, trying to take away some of the sting of my words. "I love you and want to please you. For the most part, I enjoy making love with you. You've been a thoughtful, caring lover, most of the time. Please be more gentle with me and I shall endeavor to be the most loving wife ever." 

Tan nodded and appeared sincerely sorry for his behavior. I said, "I love you, Tan." 

"I love you too, Brenda." He paused a moment. "Other than that, Mrs. Tan, how did you like the play?" 

I started laughing at the old joke. "It was a very satisfying orgasm, Mr. Tan, if that's what you're asking. One of the best I've had. It still doesn't excuse you choking me half to death." 

He got a big smile on his face. "Don't take that to mean I want you poking your fingers into my butt all the time," I said, "nor anything larger either. You've been sneaking up on me with all your playing around with my bottom. Ask for my permission before poking fingers in me again, Tan, and I might consider it, but don't do it again on the sly like you did." 

"Yes, dear," sounding all contrite and apologetic when I knew he was laughing gleefully inside. I could recognize sarcasm when I heard it. 

"We need to shower and I'm embarrassed to think what the cleaning crew will think when they change our sheets today." 

"They'll think we had sex. I'm sure they see cum stained sheets all the time. This place inspires lots of sex, I'm guessing." 

"Let me shower first. If we shower together, you'll probably want sex again and I'm still too sore to consider it." 

"Yes, dear." He sounded just as sarcastic the second time he said it. I went into the shower and cleaned myself off. A lot of saliva and cum was on me as well as the sheets. When I finished, I allowed him to shower while I applied make up. I dressed in shorts and a blouse like I'd be going shopping later, though I didn't know what I'd be doing. I'd yet to see what task my blackmailer wanted me to perform. I was hopeful Kathy's presence would deter him from making me dance on his strings. We had a breakfast of bagels and cream cheese, orange juice and coffee. 
Old 21-03-2019, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

really like this story, do update more. support your thread ts.
Old 21-03-2019, 10:22 AM
Samster

Kathy and Stan showed up a little before 9:30 and Tan and Stan left for their golf game shortly after. Tan told me before they left they'd be playing eighteen holes and not to expect them back before four as they'd eat lunch at the clubhouse after nine holes and drink afterward. He made reservations for the four of us at the Bombay Club at 6:30. 

When they left, Kathy asked if I still had the video my blackmailer sent. 

"I'm going to be so ashamed if you see it," I said. "I'm so disgusted with myself." 

"If you want me to guess if Tan can forgive you. I have to know what we're looking at," Kathy responded. 

I pulled out my phone and pulled up the text with the movie in it, starting it. I couldn't look at her if she watched it. "Oh, my," she said a couple times during the movie. Finally, it ended and my shame was complete. 

She didn't say anything for awhile and finally I asked, "Well, do you think he could forgive me?" 

"I'm not sure, dear. I don't know him as well as you do, but you did seem awfully eager to be sucking his cock. If it weren't for the tears in your eyes, I'm not sure I could say you weren't enjoying it immensely. Are you sure it's the first time you ever sucked cock?" 

"Yes," I whispered. "He approached me right before the ceremony and told me he'd send out the other pictures he had unless I sucked him to completion before the marriage. I'd just spent time with my girlfriends the night before learning how best to please a man orally as I wanted my wedding night to be special. I had so little time before the ceremony was scheduled to begin, I was using everything I'd just learned to make him climax quickly so I wouldn't delay the wedding and have people come looking for me. It does make me look eager, when all I wanted to do was make my misery end quickly." 

She shook her head. "I don't know, Brenda. It's pretty damning evidence. Maybe Tan can forgive you, maybe not." 

"What would Stan do if he saw a video of you like this one?" I asked. 

"Stan would probably have a print made of this scene, frame it and hang it on the wall." She scrubbed through the movie until she reached the frame with the blackmailers sperm spilling out the side of my mouth and showed it to me. 

"What?" I said, astounded. "Why would Stan do that?" 

"We swap." 

"What does that mean, you swap?" 

"We have sex with other people," Kathy said. "The other couple on the boat with us on Sunday, the Ortega's, were people we met here and had sex with before they left. To be honest, I was hoping you and Tan would be willing to swing with us. Until we realized you were just married and had so little sexual experience, then we gave up on the idea. A picture like that of another man cumming in my mouth would float Stan's boat. He'd love to have a picture of it." 

"You and Stan have sex with other people? Doesn't it damage your marriage? How could it not?" I asked. 

"We look at sex as being separate from marriage. Having sex with other people doesn't define our love for each other within the marriage. Sex is sex, love is love and never to be confused with each other." 

"So Stan doesn't care if you have sex with other men?" 

"No. He encourages it. That way he can have sex with other women without guilt." 

"I don't think I could do that," I said. "Though it would be nice if Tan was as accepting as Stan was. I could tell him and be done with this nightmare." 

"Even Stanley might have had a problem with doing it on our wedding day," Katherine said. "That tends to make it worse. Getting you while you were dressed in your wedding gown was a stroke of evil genius on his part, you know, blackmail wise." 

"So I tell Tan and end my marriage after three days or do whatever this bastard wants me to do and hope Tan never finds out." 

"Those seem to be your choices, though I don't hold out hope for him never finding out." 

"What would you do if you were me?" 

"I'm not you. Don't ask me to make this decision for you. You know how much you care for Tan and have a better idea of how he'll respond if he finds out. You're the only one who can decide how much you're willing to put up with. It has to be up to you, Brenda. I'm sorry." 

"He gave me three days to respond. This is the only day I know Tan will be gone. I suppose I should find out what he wants me to do. If it's not too bad, maybe it will help me decide." 

Kathy put a hand on my shoulder and I picked up my phone. 

Tan's gone golfing, but I have a friend with me. Please don't make me do anything on my honeymoon. 

I was wondering if you'd contact me on time or if I'd be sending that movie out to everyone you know. Why should I give a damn about your honeymoon. You're a fucking slut. You've already proved it, sucking cock on your wedding day. 

You blackmailed me. I would never have done so without you having those pictures of me. 

Of you with another cock in your mouth. You're the soul of innocence. I don't want to hear it. What I want is for you to obey. 

What about my friend. What if she finds out? 

That bimbo, another fucking slut, running around with her tits hanging out. 

"He is watching us," I said, showing her the text. 

"Bimbo! What an asshole. Give me that phone." 

She texted, I'm no bimbo, you sick fuck. Leave this poor girl alone. 

The peanut gallery responds. You have the morals of a whore. Are you going to report me to her husband? Shut the fuck up and put the bride on the phone so she can see what she has to do today. 

She handed the phone back to me. "What an arrogant prick. I'd love to shove a hot poker up his ass." 

I'm back. What do you want? 

You will put on your tiniest swim suit. If I do not deem it small enough, I will make you walk back to your bungalow naked. You will leave your bungalow, turn to the right, in the opposite direction from the resort. You will come to an old man collecting shells about a mile down the beach. He only speaks French. By word or deed, you will make known to him you want to suck his cock. You will carry your cell phone with you. Other instructions may follow. You will leave within a half hour or your husband and all your friends and family will see how you spent the minutes before your wedding. Do you understand? 

I understand. 

Thirty minutes and counting. Tick, tock. 

I showed the text to Kathy. "At least it's only a blow job." 

"For now. He did say other instructions might follow. It could get worse." 

"I don't see if I have any choice in the matter," I said. "All I can do is follow instructions and hope for the best." 

I went into the bureau and got the smallest swim suit I owned; the one Tammie gave me as a gift. Without even thinking about it, I put the suit on in front of Kathy. What difference now if a friend saw me naked. 

"That's a small suit. It should satisfy your blackmailer. Did you buy it yourself? You don't seem the type of girl who would get it for herself. Maybe Tan picked it out for you?" 

"A gift from one of my friends at the bachelorette party/shower. She said it was more for Tan than me." 

"Do you want me to go with you?" Kathy asked. 

"So you can witness my shame once again?" 

"So I can make sure you don't get hurt," she said. "I could stop about a hundred yards away and wait there for you. If you feel you're in danger, yell, and I'll come running." 

I thought about it for a few seconds, then said, "All right. I would like your company." 

We left the bungalow about fifteen minutes after we received my instructions and headed in the indicated direction. 

"Do you know French?" I asked. 

"Sorry, not one of my many talents," Kathy responded. 

"How will I let him know I want to suck his cock?" I wondered. 

"If you kneel down in front of him and mime opening his zipper and pulling his cock out, I'm sure he'll figure it out. Or maybe you have a translation app on your phone since you have to carry it anyway." 

"I don't." 

"It's going to take some time to walk a mile. You could put one it while we walk." 

"Do you have a suggestion for a good one." 

"Translator works pretty good for me. You can type words in it and have it say the words for you, or it will listen to the spoken word and come up with the translation." 

Going to the App Store, I found the app and downloaded it to my phone. I also needed to download French as a language. I tried typing 'Hello. How are you?' and it responded, 'Bonjour, comment vas-tu?' 

"If you press the little speaker icon below the words, it pronounces them for you," Kathy said. I pressed the icon and listened to the French come from my phone. 

I typed in the words, 'Please sir, may I suck your penis?' 'S'il vous plaît, Monsieur, puis-je sucer votre pénis?' appeared on the translation line. I pressed the speaker icon and listened to the French translation. "Penis in English and French are almost the same," I commented. 

"It must have Latin roots," Kathy said. 

"I suppose it will get my point across if nothing else does," I said. 

Far ahead of us, we could see a man on the beach collecting shells. The closer we got, the worse I felt. I held Kathy's hand and squeezed it tightly. She squeezed it back. When we were about a hundred yards away, Kathy stopped me and asked if I was sure if this is what I wanted to do. 

"It's all I can think of for the moment," I said. 

She hugged me and said, "I'll wait right here. Yell if you need help." 

"Thank you." I continued down the beach. As I got closer, I started looking around to see if anyone else was nearby, particularly my blackmailer, or anyone with a camera. I didn't see anyone closer than Kathy and she was a toy figurine far down the beach. The man noticed me approaching and watched me draw near. He was an elderly black man between fifty and sixty years of age. He looked on the thin side, but still appeared healthy. 

When I reached about five feet away, he said, "Bonjour, mademoiselle, comment allez-vous." 

From what I'd just typed minutes ago, I recognized Hello and how, but the ending was slightly different, but I knew Latin languages changed based upon who you were speaking to and he had called me Miss, so perhaps it was a gender difference. I got within a couple feet of him and knelt on the ground. I pressed the speaker icon and heard the French spill out of my phone asking to please suck his cock. He looked at me in surprise, astounded I would be asking such a thing. 

He said something to me in French and I asked him to please wait a moment. I touched the microphone icon and asked he repeat his words. My request was repeated in French and I reversed the translation function so it would translate his words to English. I nodded to him to say it again and he spoke and the words, 'Why would you want to suck an old man's cock?' popped up. 

Switching from English to French, I said, "I must. It's very important to me. If I don't, my life will be ruined." My words came out in French. I switched again and waited for him to respond. 

He said something and the question "Are you being forced?" appeared. 

Knowing this word, I replied, "Oui." 

I waited and he spoke and up popped the words, 'Why should I help this evil person harm a young woman?' 

I typed in, 'Because the alternative is much worse for me, sir. This is by far the best outcome I can hope for.' Hitting the icon I heard my words in French. 

He waited for me to change the translation mode and said something which appeared as 'What would happen if I refused to do this?' 

'My husband will learn of something I did and leave me.' My words came out in French. I was getting faster, and stopped typing, just speaking. 

'Why not say you did as they ordered. I would not dispute the outcome.' 

'We're being watched. I must obey.' 

'The woman waiting down the beach?' He asked. 

'No sir. She's a friend. If I yell, fearing for my safety, she will come to my aid.' 

'You need fear nothing from me. Are you sure you wish to do this?' 

'Please, sir.' 
Old 21-03-2019, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
kasaya deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share TS, look forward to more updates
Old 21-03-2019, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobangkingz View Post
really like this story, do update more. support your thread ts.
+21 return, thanks
Old 22-03-2019, 08:48 PM
Samster

He thought for a moment, then pulled down his fly and pulled his penis out. He said nothing more. His pubic hairs were graying, much like the hair on his head. He was slightly musky as if it was yesterday since he'd washed, but it was bearable. His penis was limp, but began to grow as soon as I put it in my mouth. It took a few minutes, but he soon had an erection of a size comparable to Tan's; only slightly smaller.

Once again, I found myself using all the skills I'd acquired to reach a resolution. As I cupped his balls and stroked the bottom of his shaft, I licked the purple head of his penis and waited for the squirting fluid which would signal the end of my task, or so I hoped. Despite my intent to feel nothing, I felt the slight stirrings of my own desire. He did not disappoint. Within ten minutes he was coating my tongue with his seed.

I extracted the last of his cum and made ready to stand up when my phone sounded again. I looked at it, dreading what I would find there. 

Very nice, but you're not done yet. Get him hard again and let him fuck you. 

Please, he's older, he may not be able to get hard again for awhile. Haven't I done enough? 

Not nearly enough. I guess you have your work cut out for you then. 

I translated the texts from English to French. He grunted when he read the part about his age, but otherwise said nothing. 

'You see how he's watching me. I must do as he asks,' I said. 

'Miss, I cannot see how this will save your marriage to your husband? This man seeks to ruin you.' 

'I must do as he says until I find out who he is or some other way to defeat him and protect myself. I appreciate this is difficult for you, as it is for me, but please let me do as he says.' 

He shrugged, the Gallic shrug so typical of the French. What was there to say if I was determined to obey my blackmailer.

I began to suck on him again and was pleased to see he responded quickly and I would not be required to suck him long to achieve my objective. When he was hard, I released the strings on the bottom of my suit and bared myself. I leaned forward on my hands and waited for him to mount me from behind. 

Considering how sore I was from Tan's pounding of last night, I found the old man to be amazingly gentle. I wanted to feel nothing, to experience nothing, to merely drain his balls as quickly as I could, but he was a remarkably gifted lover. Whether from experience or an innate talent, I felt my arousal rise to meet his and was ashamed to orgasm three times while he fucked me, cumming the last time as he emptied himself a second time into my body. My phone went off again. Fuck, let me be done. I needed to get back. I looked at the phone. 

When you clean the cum from his cock, you're done. But you will take your top off before you go back. 

Almost done then. I cleaned the cum from his penis. The first time I'd ever done so after sex, tasting both myself and him on his shaft. Surprisingly, he started getting hard again before I was done, but I stopped before he was erect. 

'Thank you, sir, for helping me. I'm sorry to have bothered you.' 

'Old, huh. I'm not that old. The pleasure was mine, Miss. I'm sorry for your misfortune.' 

I kissed his cheek and left, carrying the bottom of my suit. I went into the sea and washed the cum and scent of sex from me in the saltwater, removing my top as instructed before I put the tiny bottoms back on, then heading back to Kathy. When I reached her, I started crying and she wrapped her arms around me. 
Old 23-03-2019, 10:44 AM
Samster

"He wasn't done with you as much as you hoped, was he?" Kathy said. She took my arm and we started walking back to the bungalow. 

"No. Kathy, I'm so ashamed. I wanted to feel nothing. Just a thing, like washing my hands. He made me orgasm 3 times. 3 times, Kathy. Maybe my blackmailer is right. Maybe I am a slut." 

"You're equating love and sex, Brenda. Don't do it. Sex is a physical thing. Insert Tab A into Slot B. You want to think it's love, but it's not. Anyone can make you cum if they rub you the right way. An orgasm is not a function of the love you feel for a person. It's a response to physical stimuli. Don't be ashamed of your climax, any more than you'd be ashamed of bleeding if you were shot. It is what it is and no more than that." 

"How can you feel that way? How do you shut off your feelings?" I sobbed. 

"I don't shut them off. I don't equate them with how good I feel when I have sex. Did he tell you to leave your top off?" 

"Yes," I cried. 

"I'm sorry," she said. "I would not wish this on anyone except maybe the bastard doing this to you." 

The rest of our walk was made in relative silence. Even my sobs died down eventually. Kathy was even considerate enough to take her own blouse off so I wouldn't look so out of place; me in my skimpy bikini bottoms which barely covered my mons and her in a blouse and shorts. Of course, she was used to going topless. I was ashamed of the looks I received in my minuscule swimsuit. It violated every standard of modesty I held for myself. Despite my shame, or maybe because of it, my nipples were hard spikes on my breasts. I was so glad to get back, my ordeal finally over. It was around 1:30, two and a half hours before Tan would return. 

"I say we have something to drink," Kathy said. "Wash the taste of cum out of your mouth, maybe get drunk." 

"Yes, please," I said. "Getting drunk sounds perfect." 

"I'll crack open a bottle of wine, or perhaps something harder?" Kathy asked. 

"What do we have in the way of gin?" 

"Tanqueray and Bombay Sapphire." 

"Any tonic water?" 

"Canada Dry." 

"Mix me a big one. Tanqueray. Easy on the tonic water." 

"Done." 

Katherine mixed me up a large drink and I downed it, handed her the glass and said, "Another please." 

"Okay, but go easier on this one. Dying of alcohol poisoning is not the answer to your problems." 

I saluted her. "As you say, sir." 

"Go get in the hammock. I'll mix up a pitcher and join you in a minute." 

I saluted again and got in the hammock, feeling a little dizzy from the way I'd knocked back my first drink. About 15 minutes later, Kathy came out on the deck with nothing but swimsuit bottoms, setting a high SPF suntan lotion and a pitcher of gin and tonic and sliced limes on the deck beside me. 

She handed me my sun glasses and said, "If we're going to do this, we're going to do it right. It's only your second day here, you don't want to burn. Your boobs are dreadfully white." 

Kathy took a glass full of ice and poured the mixture over it, handing it to me, then poured one for herself. She got into the hammock with me. 

"Show me your back, I'll put some lotion on it," she said. 

I turned enough she could put lotion on my back. She put some on her hands and began rubbing it on my skin. When she'd done my entire back and neck, she said, "Turn around." I turned to face her. She put some on her hands and started spreading it on my forehead, then my cheeks and nose, my neck and shoulders and down my arms. She put some more on her hands and reached slowly for my breasts. When I didn't stop her, she smoothed the lotion over the soft, white globes, and hard brown nipples. I let her. It felt good. Maybe I needed a woman's touch, or anything gentle at that particular moment, but I let her. She leaned in and kissed me, and her lips were soft; much softer than any man I'd ever kissed. Soft and inviting. She kissed harder and her mouth parted over mine and her tongue pushed its way between my lips. I went along with it for perhaps 20 seconds, then pulled away. 

"Please don't," I said. "I have enough problems already. I don't need more." 

She leaned back. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have. You're vulnerable right now, and I was taking advantage." She handed me the lotion. "You should finish your front, especially around your bathing suit bottom. You have a lot of white skin there that's never seen the light of day." 

I started applying the lotion to the rest of me. "You like women too, not just men?" I asked. 

"Sometimes. With the right woman." 

"Have you ever shared a woman with your husband?" 

"A few times." She paused. "Have you ever been with a woman?" 

"I'm as ignorant of women as I was of men," I said, finishing up with the lotion. "Dumb, little old me. No experience at all before. In the space of Saturday to Tuesday, I've sucked off three men and fucked two. Who knows where it will end." I handed her the lotion. "You do your front. I'll take care of your back when you're finished." I took a long drink and waited for her to apply lotion to her front. When she handed the lotion back, she turned away and I prepared to oil her back. "Pardon the hands, they're cold from my drink." She shivered a little when I put them on her back. I finished up and set the lotion on the deck, picking up my drink again and taking another drink, then topping it off from the pitcher. She drank half of hers and I topped hers off as well. 

"When did you and Stan start adding others to your bed?" I asked. 

"We were doing it when we were dating. We didn't stop when we got married." 

"How do you meet the others you have sex with?" I drank some more. 

"Lots of different ways," Kathy said. "Sometimes, like you and Tan, we see a couple doing something adventurous and we think, maybe they want to be even more adventurous. Some we meet through other, like minded friends. There's a club we go to where we can meet others. We've even answered a couple on-line ads in fetish sites on-line." 

"How did you meet the Ortega's?" 

"We put an ad on-line saying we were going to be at this resort between certain dates and asked if anyone would be willing to hook up while we were here. It's relatively easy finding people if you know where to look." 

"Do you always hook up with other couples?" 

"Most of the time. It's easier and more convenient." 

"But you're obviously not averse to roping the occasional stray filly." 

Kathy smiled at me. "Not too averse, no." 

"Does Stan like guys? Will he be trying to seduce Tan?" I took another long drink. 

"Not likely. He's not really into men. I mean, there's a certain amount of interaction you're bound to have if you're sharing a woman, but he wouldn't try to have sex with Tan himself." 

"I take it then, you've been with more than one man at a time?" 

"Yes, I have," Kathy replied. 

"Did you like it?" 

"Very much. I've had very intense orgasms with two or more men at once." 

"More than two?" That called for another tipple. 

"As many as five at once." 

"All at the same time or sequentially." 

Kathy smiled again. "All at once. Sequentially, it would be more than five." 

I finished my drink, thinking about it a little, wondering how that would work. Kathy waited for me to figure it out. 

"That's a lot," I said. I poured myself another glass. Kathy had some more as well. She wasn't keeping up with me, but she wasn't far behind. 

"Yes, it is." 

"I have a favor to ask." 

"What is it?" Kathy said. 

"Please don't try and seduce me anymore. Even if I get drunk, even if you think I want it. I need a friend right now. I don't need anymore lovers." 

"I promise. Nothing more than the occasional sisterly hug and a chaste kiss. No more tongue. No more spreading lotion on your boobs. Scouts honor." She held up her hand. 

"Thank you. I appreciate your honesty in talking about your love life." 

"If I'm willing to do it, I should be willing to talk about it, with the right person of course. I would expect you to keep my confidences as I'm keeping yours." 

"Of course. It goes without saying. Can Stan keep his mouth shut?" 

"He's the soul of discretion." 

"I know he'll have questions, but don't tell him anymore than you have to. I feel bad enough as it is. I don't need more people knowing about my miserable day." 

"As you wish." 

I took another drink, leaned back and closed my eyes, basking in the sun, hoping it would dry me up and blow me away on a soft breeze. 

My phone dinged again. Please, God, no. Not again. 

I looked at it. A movie of me sucking the elderly black man's cock and then him fucking me, greeted my eyes. The resort was in the background so it would be clear where I was when it happened. So was Kathy, so she hadn't taken it. How the hell did this get taken. I'd looked around as I'd approached to see if anyone else was around. I hadn't seen anyone else, or I wouldn't have gone through with it. Was the blackmailer using a long lens camera or some telescope mounted camera to film me? It was fucking plain as day who and where I was and what I was doing. 

"You'd better make another pitcher of gin and tonic," I said, handing her my phone. "I'm going to need it." 

She watched the movie. "It just keeps getting worse and worse, doesn't it," Kathy said, getting up to make more drinks. "You didn't see anyone else there, did you? I know I didn't." 

"Not a soul. I wish I knew how he was doing this." I finished off my third glass. It was hitting me hard now. I hadn't had anything to eat since breakfast but a man's sperm. "Might help to know how he's doing it." 

"Damned if I know," Kathy said. 

By the time the boys got home, we were looped, half dozing in the sun. They had to get us functional before dinner. Tan helped me get to my feet and walked me to the shower. He got my bottoms undone and took off his own clothes and propped me up in the shower, turning the water to cold. We both stood there, shivering, until I seemed able to stand by myself. After patting me dry, he helped get me in a blouse, panties and shorts. All I'd need to go to the Bombay Club were sandals. Stan had started some coffee and while he and Kathy went to use the shower, Tan started me in on cups of coffee and bottled water. They came out of the bathroom, wearing our robes for the moment. Stan started Kathy in on water and coffee as well. 

"Stan, I don't think your wife is a good influence on mine. I've never seen Brenda so drunk before." 

"Not her fault," I mumbled. "I got her drunk." 

"Why the hell are you drinking?" Tan demanded. 

"Seemed like thing to do," I said. "We're supposed to be having a good time. It's my honeymoon. You're off playing golf, 'stead of paying attention to me. Leaving me alone to get into trouble. Kathy tried to slow me down, then she tried to keep up with me, so not drinking alone." 

"Keep drinking water and coffee; both of you," Stan said. "More water than coffee; it's a diuretic too. Would you like some aspirin to go with your water." 

"Sure," we both said. 

Tan gave us both a couple aspirin. "Would you like to start working your legs; go for a walk on the beach maybe?" 

Kathy and I both looked at each other and said, "No" as one. 

"Just along the bungalow boardwalk," I said. "Not too far." 

Stan and Kathy put their clothes back on and we all went walking along the bungalow dock. It was a fairly long pier with the bungalows on either side, over the water. Tan's and mine was the farthest on the left. By the time we'd walked the length back and forth four times, Kathy and I were feeling a little better. I needed a little less hand holding to get around. 

"Seriously, Brenda, why were you drinking?" Tan asked. 

I couldn't tell him the real reason. That I was forced into sucking and fucking another man. That my life was no longer my own. That I was no longer his good little girl, the woman he thought he was marrying. I'd have to find some way to deal with it other than drinking to the point of intoxication, which was completely out of character for me. 

"My dog died," I said. "I was feeling sad." 

"You don't have a dog," Tan said. 

"Then I must have been feeling sad for no reason. Leave it alone, Tan. It won't happen again." I refused to look at him, thinking he might read something in my eyes. 

"Well, this a merry band of men," Kathy said. "I think we should have a drink." 

Her comment got everyone laughing again and no one said anything more about the two drunk women, soused before four in the afternoon. We finally went back to the bungalow and Stan and Tan each had a couple drinks before supper, Kathy and I gratefully declined more booze. 

I asked how the golf game went. 

"It went great," Stan said. "Except Tan won and took a hundred dollars off me, even with a stroke a hole handicap." 

"I promised to pay for dinner, Stan. Quit whining." 

We all laughed. As an all inclusive resort, we weren't paying for anything except our per person per night charge, around $850 per day for the two of us with the bungalow and butler service. Kathy and Stan might be paying less. This resort dropped down to around $290 per night at the lowest rate and we were getting one night free by paying for six. 

Dinner time started to roll around and Tan asked Stan and Kathy if they wanted to change clothes before going out. 

"I think so," Stan said. "I golfed in these and don't particularly feel fresh." 

"Do you want to meet us there, or do you want us to accompany you?" 

"I don't think that's necessary. We'll meet you there." 

They headed out and Tan looked at me. He didn't say anything but he showed me he still had questions. I didn't have any answers I could provide him so I sat in one of the lounge chairs on the deck, with another bottle of water, waiting for our departure. 

Tan took the chair beside me and asked, "What did you and Kathy do today?" 

"We went for a walk on the beach and got drunk." 

"I was surprised you wore that dinky suit." 

"Me, too." I was being particularly uncommunicative, but I was trying to discourage questions. I took another swig of water. 

"Are you loosening up a little?" 

"I guess so." The absolute minimum answer. What was I going to tell him? I'm being forced to be a slut. 

"Are you feeling alright?" 

"Not bad, a little hungover. I'll get over it." Another drink of water. Please stop asking me questions, Tan. I can't tell you anything that really matters. 

He finally started getting the hint I didn't want to chat and got up, going into the bungalow to straighten up the kitchen. I closed my eyes. I wanted to cry again, and it was sheer force of will which kept the tears from overflowing my eyes. Grow up, Brenda, I told myself. You can't be a little girl anymore. Figure something out. Kathy was right. Things kept getting worse. My blackmailer now had videos of me sucking two different cocks and with one of me fucking after, all taken on my wedding day and honeymoon. I imagined each time I was forced into something new, another video would be added to the collection, each one painting a more despicable picture of me. If Tan ever saw them all, he'd kick me to the curb so fast, I'd bounce two or three times, like a stone skipping across the pond. Him using other parties to do his dirty work wasn't helping me figure out who it was. I needed him to make another appearance, but not on my honeymoon. I needed him on home turf. I needed some control back. 

Tan came out on the deck and said, "It's time to go." 

"Of course." I finished off the water and said, "I'm ready." 

We walked up to the Bombay Club. I was starting to feel much better now, but no so much I'd have any more to drink. Even wine would be too much for me now. We met the Wrights and were escorted to our table. Katherine must have agreed with me about the effects of further alcohol consumption because she ordered ginger ale instead of a drink. It sounded good to me so I got some as well, along with more water. Tan and Stan got Indian beers. I did the best I could to put a smile back on my face and join the others in conversing and discussing normal things and for the most part, I was successful. Every so often, I'd feel myself start to drift and would reel myself back in to join the current topic of conversation. 
Old 23-03-2019, 06:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
kusigi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story steady poom pi pi
Old 24-03-2019, 10:41 AM
Samster

Tan and I shared a chicken tikka appetizer, Stan and Kathy had the garlic shrimp tikka. For entrees, Stan had chicken dhaba curry and Kathy got a vegetarian dish called aloo gobhi. Tan got mutton vindaloo, and I got lamb in something called Josh Rogan I wondered if it was named after a chef, or it was actual Indian words which merely sounded like a name. All four of us got the Kashmiri pulao rice. Kathy and I got the kuchumber salads, Tan the raita, and Stan the mango chutney. There was a little tasting from everyone's plates, so we could get a bite of everything. We all skipped the desserts. 

We made plans for Stan and Kathy to pick us up in a boat at ten. Tan called our butler, Roberta, and arranged for picnic type food from the Jerk Shack to be delivered at 9:45. We planned on being out on the boat all day, until it was time to return for supper. Since we were on the boat, we were going to dine at Gordon's Pier Restaurant. It wasn't far from the bungalows, and we could tie up and eat, then return to our place. The only problem was Gordon's required resort evening wear, so we'd have to bring dressier clothes with us after a day on the water, pants or jeans and sleeved shirts for the men, dresses for the women, appropriate footwear. Sandals would do. Made no sense to have a place called Sandals if they weren't always appropriate footwear. No t-shirts, swimsuits, flip-flops, or shorts. 

We walked back by ourselves, the Wrights going back to their place. I was disappointed in the way I'd treated Tan earlier, through no fault of his own and determined I would be especially nice to him tonight to make up for my drunken taciturnity and for fucking around on him. I remembered my gift from Tiffany and her telling me it was something both Tan and I could enjoy, plus it was waterproof. 

"I have something I want to do with you tonight," I whispered to Tan as we entered the front door. "Something good. Fill the tub with water and get in. I'll join you in a few minutes." 

"Sounds intriguing. I'll get right on it." 

He went out onto the deck and started filling the tub, stripping off his clothes and leaving them on the bed before climbing into the tub. I went into the bathroom and found my Vibe. I removed my clothing and inserted the Vibe, though I left it off for the moment. Naked but for my device I went out to the tub. I found the curtain Kathy told me about and pulled it around the tub, shutting us off from the prying eyes I knew were out there. Tan noticed the pink device on my otherwise bald mound and asked what it was. 

"You'll see in a moment," I said. "Sit up on the edge of the tub." 

He sat on the edge of the tub and I enclosed his penis in my warm, wet mouth and sucked until he was erect. 

"I like your idea so far," Tan said, grinning, when I told him to sit down in the tub again. 

I placed his shaft at the entrance to my sheath and slowly sank down over his full length until he filled me completely. I handed him the remote. 

"Play around with this remote until you find a speed and pattern that you enjoy, Tan. Tonight is all about you. I want this to be memorable for you." 

Tan turned on the Vibe and we both felt the vibrations, me on my clit and g-spot, him on his shaft. "Whoa. That's intense." He started cycling through the different patterns. Apparently, he found one he liked, because after going through them all, he went back to one and left it there. He set the remote down. When he did, I started riding him, moving up and down his shaft as the vibrator started bringing both of us toward a peak. He helped me along by squeezing and kneading my tits as we kissed like sex starved teenagers. Mine occurred first. The vibrations on all my nerve centers combined with the fat penis filling me sent me crashing off the cliff, and I started shuddering in euphoric delight, unable to move save the trembling of my body. When my orgasm finally eased, I started riding him some more, faster this time, the water sloshing and splashing with our movements. 

I felt his organ swell and disgorge his milky offering. I was so close to my second climax, I didn't slow down a bit as his balls emptied his load. A minute after his orgasm, I shuddered through another myself, so intense I cried out, my moans of lust rippling across the water like waves. I felt Tan begin to shrink inside me and urged him to the top of the tub again so my lips and tongue could clean our passion from his shaft and work to restore him to hardness again. He barely had a moment to relax before he was swelling to throat filling stiffness once more. I climbed aboard his rigid organ and rode him hard, climaxing four more times under the assault of his shaft and relentless vibrations of the Vibe before he released within me a second time. The vibrations became too intense in his sensitized condition and he scrambled to find the remote and turn it off before being overwhelmed him with the stimulation. 

When he shriveled and fell from my vagina this time, I let him, as shaken by my orgasms as he'd been. I relaxed against him, resting my head on his shoulder, little shivers still caroming around my body like a ball in a pinball machine. 

"That was pretty intense," Tan said, leaning back in the tub. 

"Did you like it?" I asked, wondering if he'd enjoyed it as much as I had. 

"It was extraordinary," he replied. "What is that little gadget?" 

"It's called a We/Vibe personal pleasure device." 

"Where did you get it?" 

"A party gift from Tiffany. She said you'd enjoy it as much as I did. As you can see, it's waterproof, and both you and it fit inside me at the same time. I understand you can get an app for it on your phone, though I haven't checked it out yet." 

"It certainly bears more experimentation," Tan said. 

I got out of the water and started to remove it. Tan stopped me. "Not yet. I'd like to play with it a bit more." I smiled down at him. 

"As you wish, my prince. I still need to get out of the water or I'll turn into a prune." 

I dried off, careful not to disturb the positioning of the Vibe and went into the bedroom. Tan followed me in. 

"Lie down on the bed and spread your legs. Keep them spread," Tan ordered. I obeyed. 

"Grab the headboard with your hands and don't let go for anything. I want you to tell me which pattern you most enjoy." 

I gripped the headboard and he started through the patterns. Several of them felt nice, but the fourth one was especially effective in arousing my ardor. I informed him of my choice and he went back to that one. Then he watched me; telling me he wanted to see me as I orgasmed, to see my face as I surrendered to passion. I came for him, shivering as waves of ecstasy swept through me. He didn't stop, watching my body compelled to another pinnacle, then another. 

Tan watched me orgasm over and over, until it pained me to climax again, to feel my body spasm and shiver without pause. When I asked to stop, he denied me. When I tried to close my legs, he held them open. He said he loved the expression on my face when I released, the pleasure coursing through my body writ plain upon my face. I told him he was cruel and he said how can it be cruel to give me pleasure. I wondered if he already knew of my infidelity, my dishonor, and this was his punishment, to force me to cum over and over, but I could not ask. I could only suffer, the moans wrenched from my body, one after the other. 

When the Vibe died, he pulled it out and replaced it with his cock, sliding easily into my saturated, cum slicked sheath, once again no more than a vessel for his seed. He rode me hard, demanding my surrender, not making love, but fucking. Despite my fatigue, imposed by the number of times I'd spasmed already, I climaxed twice more, unable to resist his need, his strength, his domination. I mewled when he swelled and inundated my vagina with his sperm, the last few thrusts short and hard. Sated, he pulled out. I was finally allowed to close my legs. I curled into a ball, my clitoris numb from the vibrations. 

"Do you love me, Tan?" 

"Of course I love you. Why would you even think I don't?" 

"What you just did, didn't feel like love to me. Maybe lust, maybe anger, maybe some combination of emotions, but it certainly didn't feel like love. You wouldn't even stop when I asked you to." 

"I was giving you orgasms, Brenda. You were cumming. What more could you want?" 

"The last few I had gave me very little pleasure, Tan, mostly pain. The physiological response was the same but I was too sensitive to enjoy them. They hurt, Tan. It felt like you were trying to hurt me in a particularly sadistic way. To take something which should be joyful and pleasurable and make it not. How would you like it if I continued to give you orgasms past any point where it ceases to be enjoyable? To continue milking the seed from your body past it's capability to produce any more? To ignore the point where I'm abrading your cock to continue rubbing?" 

"It wasn't my intent. I'm sorry." 

"Why wouldn't you stop when I asked? You don't believe I'm capable of recognizing when the sex is no longer fun for me?" 

He tried to wrap his arms around me. I shrugged him off. 

"Please leave me alone," I said. 

I'd tried to make the evening special, to atone for what had happened today. Instead, he'd gone beyond what I'd hoped to provide and turned me into a fuck toy. The worst part was; I was beginning to feel it might be all I deserved, and maybe all I was good for. I went to sleep on the far side of the bed from my husband. Our first fight and I felt worse than I had when I was being fucked on the beach. 
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1