The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-03-2019, 01:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ppppppokki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Discrete places to have sex

Sup guys

Any suggestions on hotels/places to have sex that is discrete?
Preferably not fragrance or 81.
Thanks!!!
Old 21-03-2019, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 9
jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of
Re: Discrete places to have sex

public spaces?
Old 21-03-2019, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 19
D-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to behold

Hotel hw to discrete. I rent you one of my spare bedroom lah. No need ic. Cfm discrete. Lol.
Old 22-03-2019, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

Rent smove car and go dark carpark for adventure ?
Old 25-03-2019, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 6
Zax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Always heard ECP carpark, the one almost turning to change coast road.. shall night cycle again to try my luck to see any of you guys there! Haha
Old 25-03-2019, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

rent an office space with attached toilet

bring in furniture etc

play out your OL/secretary/milf boss/vendor fantasies

ensure the space has soundproofing so that your neighbours won't complain noise nuisance

Old 25-03-2019, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

LCK cementry at night, hospital toilet at night, still got a few forested areas but go at night, new hdb got the central rubbish chute open the gate and go in at night. orchard road got some big canal so can go underneath there. Old industrial blocks at night. Sentosa beach at night... To be discreet is better to be at night. Hope this is helpful to TS.
Old 25-03-2019, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 6
StaminaIsKey is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStaminaIsKey is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStaminaIsKey is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStaminaIsKey is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
LCK cementry at night, hospital toilet at night, still got a few forested areas but go at night, new hdb got the central rubbish chute open the gate and go in at night. orchard road got some big canal so can go underneath there. Old industrial blocks at night. Sentosa beach at night... To be discreet is better to be at night. Hope this is helpful to TS.
Bro sounds very experienced here ah
My friend tried at Republic Poly the library toilet. Heard from him that not long after he bonk his gf inside, they install CCTV outside the toilet ahaha
Keep moving, don't stop here at my signature...
Old 25-03-2019, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StaminaIsKey View Post
Bro sounds very experienced here ah
My friend tried at Republic Poly the library toilet. Heard from him that not long after he bonk his gf inside, they install CCTV outside the toilet ahaha
knn if TS really go try i also can't stop him to go these places. Go hotel already discreet already, if not want the woman go in by the back door and sneak up meh.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1