The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 16-03-2019, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cat 50 Thai WLs - Big Boobs FRs (at least C-cups, please)

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
bro, enhance no droopy one lah
I ganna b4. Former wh43 g10.
Enhanced droopy.
I though they were natural someone told me they were enhanced.
Old 17-03-2019, 03:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
danny442244 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiikokia View Post
heard about g88 670 manage to try her tits, C cup
Got a milf look, lots of kissing and allow frenching, playing and sucking those soft melons.
girl 88, Wat u mean by 670 ?
Old 17-03-2019, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 19
moaner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymoaner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any gals give lovebites? Need recommendations.
Old 21-03-2019, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 18
NZL97 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNZL97 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Visited 1838g69 on Monday thanks to review by Bro strikeback 44. Indeed as mentioned nice dcup droopy boobs and quite pretty and nice body. She is actually very accommodating as I tried 3 diff positions with her. Downside is no kissing and her cb quite loose but overall a good bonk.
Old 22-03-2019, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 15
kaizerleo is a splendid one to beholdkaizerleo is a splendid one to beholdkaizerleo is a splendid one to beholdkaizerleo is a splendid one to beholdkaizerleo is a splendid one to beholdkaizerleo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky_509 View Post
L18H38G69

This girl SYT and big 34D i think.Name Paeng?21 years old..

To my liking sia.Will definitely RTF lol

Got her line.Got bird tattoo below the neck.lol
Big boobs and curvy some more.
Old 22-03-2019, 02:55 PM
Samster

kaizerleo is a splendid one to beholdkaizerleo is a splendid one to beholdkaizerleo is a splendid one to beholdkaizerleo is a splendid one to beholdkaizerleo is a splendid one to beholdkaizerleo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by NZL97 View Post
Visited 1838g69 on Monday thanks to review by Bro strikeback 44. Indeed as mentioned nice dcup droopy boobs and quite pretty and nice body. She is actually very accommodating as I tried 3 diff positions with her. Downside is no kissing and her cb quite loose but overall a good bonk.
Some say tight some say loose. I think need to depend on each bro's dick size
Old 22-03-2019, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NZL97 View Post
Some say tight some say loose. I think need to depend on each bro's dick size
Old 22-03-2019, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
jiaowohuangshan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for L18H36G18.

Initially went to H38 to try out G69 but apparently she's code red today and no other girls avail.

Wound up at 36 instead. Cat80 girls with a few lookers. Had to choose between 19 and 99 but 19 won out.

Speaks good Chinese and is super proactive.
Large Cs with a little sag but still extremely cute
Cat bath and AR top notch.
Versatile with many positions done

Best part was the massage after. Would have added more time just for massage but had to rush off.

Definitely will RTF
Old 23-03-2019, 02:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
muskleman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What's up guys! this is my first FR ever. advance apology if i'm doing it wrong, i don't mean to. any advice for me if i'm posting wrongly, do let me know.

L18H38G3

i went there specifically cos i thought it was Cat50 but apparently not. it was 80. I saw big neneh i just take la!

Went in, SOP shower, came out. i started to finger her, not bad quite tight. CBJ, not impressive.
then she rode on me, i rammed her hard from below and she was moaning and almost screaming like damn shiok like that. changed position, doggy, bang her and grabbed her big boobs from behind, almost came. i slow down, SHE KEPT HUMPING!
I took it out, flipped her over and continue banging her for just awhile more, bueh tahan liao. i couldn't last as long i normally do.
Went back in, shower, came out and proceeded with massage which in my opinion was not impressive also, maybe cos i always go jb visit pros over there but she was trying to please me. after massage, cuddle a bit i touch her neneh, she touch my bro, thought wanna go again. i thought can, after clarifying cos of language barrier, she say must go down pay again. just nice alarm went off. ok nvm, maybe next time.

All in all, i may have said this and that was not impressive BUT honestly i got no complains except that i thought it was cat 50. She actually look a bit like the tua neh bu instagrammer nikaynakih. Boobs were huge but fake. surface was soft and close to body it was very hard. Her pussy was not too tight but not exactly loose, thing is her spot on the inside was quite big, when i went in my tip kept hitting the spot, which made it shiok. She's a nice girl and was trying to please me, may not be the best i've experienced as compared to my personal life but she did what she could.

RTF: maybe. this is only my 2nd time doing this after 3-4 yrs, eager to try around to find a couple favorite WLs. No AR and kissing, for bros who are wondering.

Recommendations from more experienced bros are greatly appreciated!
Old 23-03-2019, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 22
Ganasai is a glorious beacon of lightGanasai is a glorious beacon of lightGanasai is a glorious beacon of lightGanasai is a glorious beacon of lightGanasai is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by muskleman View Post
What's up guys! this is my first FR ever. advance apology if i'm doing it wrong, i don't mean to. any advice for me if i'm posting wrongly, do let me know.

L18H38G3

i went there specifically cos i thought it was Cat50 but apparently not. it was 80. I saw big neneh i just take la!

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=...18h38&page=103
Old 26-03-2019, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2382 / Power: 18
bombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond repute

Went for a quick release today.1838G69 was the girl to go for since the review were good. No harm trying. Paid 50 to the OKT & everything else was pretty SOP. She can speak good mandarin for a Thai,was polite & very accommodating. A bit petite in body size for me but her melons are huge. Had a good time sucking & fondling them.
Old 28-03-2019, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 11
Master123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaster123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

To me, i think G4 in L8H43 has quite big boobs
Old 28-03-2019, 08:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
getaway is Cool - loads of Potential

Hello
Not really into sex. But have not try big boob massage. Got anyone give massage
Old 28-03-2019, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1999 / Power: 22
dbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by muskleman View Post

All in all, i may have said this and that was not impressive BUT honestly i got no complains except that i thought it was cat 50. She actually look a bit like the tua neh bu instagrammer nikaynakih. Boobs were huge but fake. surface was soft and close to body it was very hard. Her pussy was not too tight but not exactly loose, thing is her spot on the inside was quite big, when i went in my tip kept hitting the spot, which made it shiok. She's a nice girl and was trying to please me, may not be the best i've experienced as compared to my personal life but she did what she could.
Thanks! I checked out nikaynakih and she really tua neh bu!
Old 28-03-2019, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
minimee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiaowohuangshan View Post
FR for L18H36G18.

Initially went to H38 to try out G69 but apparently she's code red today and no other girls avail.

Wound up at 36 instead. Cat80 girls with a few lookers. Had to choose between 19 and 99 but 19 won out.

Speaks good Chinese and is super proactive.
Large Cs with a little sag but still extremely cute
Cat bath and AR top notch.
Versatile with many positions done

Best part was the massage after. Would have added more time just for massage but had to rush off.

Definitely will RTF
You mentioned 3 different WLs in the post. FR for which one?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1