The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-03-2019, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
ah_kun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
Does anyone of the 3 provides AR ?
Tried Zhi Zhi, think her name is Si Si instead of Zhi Zhi because there isn’t a Zhi Zhi in the new batch.

Face: 8/10 to me she is pretty and looks very local
Body: 7/10 I like skinny girls and she is super slim almost skinny.
Boobs: 6/10
AR: Nil
Frenching: Nil
Bbbj: 6/10 can be improved cos abit short
GFE: 7/10 holds a good conversation but other than that it’s a fail. Maybe because she is very popular now so she just wants to get the job done.

For guys who like a pretty face she is definitely your choice but if you expect service to be top notch then think you have to keep your expectations down.

Seen all the 5 new girls, don’t rem all their names but hope below info helps.

Ling Ling is petite and looks abit ah lian to me with Long black hair. Figure is A cup from what I can see and slim too.

There is also a very short girl here with rather big boobs, face is for those who like a cute bubbly kind of girl.

Other 2 are pretty normal and looks are very subjective base on your own taste, height for both of them are around 1.63m and 1.65m. Long black hair on one and the other is a little brown.

Hope these info helps and you all have fun trying them out.

Cheers! 🤙🏻
Old 09-03-2019, 08:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 6
Billylai80 is one of the Best!Billylai80 is one of the Best!Billylai80 is one of the Best!
Re: New 2036: Former 2041 cat 150 PRC house

Ytd try xiao mei and xiao hui have giving me a wonderful service
Old 09-03-2019, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
seraphium_78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billylai80 View Post
Try yiyi ytd twice she indeed a very nice girl
Agreed, she is nice
Old 10-03-2019, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ytd try xiao mei and xiao hui have giving me a wonderful service
Hi bro Billy,

I am keen to know more about 2036’girls but could not figure out from simple one liner descriptions. If you can use a standard format that most forum contributors had been using that’s great. You have tried the girls and could remember some of the good and bad things the girl did and provide a rating. Thank you for your help. Also if you can provide a list of 2036 girls

Format - for xiao mei or xiao Hui or other girls you have tried

Girl Name: ?
House: of course 2036
In GL for how long: ?
Looks: ?/10 Resemblance to which actress/model/public person:? Looks Description:?
Body: ?/10 Body description:? Complexion:?
Boobs: ?/10 Boobs description: natural or enhanced? Nipples pink or brown or black? Soft and smooth or hard?
Attitude: ?/10 Description:?
Shower: ?/10 Description: got extras in shower eg like boob wash, bbbj, pussy rub?
GFE: ?/10 Description: treats you like BF? Got lip pecking, kissing or frenching?
Foreplay/Cat bath: ?/10 Description: lick back, front ...?
BJ: ?/10 Description: BJ skills? Capped or Bare?
AR: Any such services provided
FJ: ?/10 Description: change of positions? Willing to ride or dead fish? Moans?
Overall: ?/10
Summary: xxxxxxx

My usual regulars provide an average of 7/10 and above for most of the above and I usually skip AR as I don’t want to kiss my girl who did a AJ haha.
Old 15-03-2019, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 501 / Power: 12
thorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Can you provide a name list of the current working girls and their description?

And the new ones, Are they going to be trained on providing GFE services or again just the basic one directional “SOP” service? Let me explain:

Shower - really just washing to ensure man hygiene. Nothing else
Foreplay - no kissing/no french. Lady just licks left and right nipples. Licking of neck and ear (bonus)
BJ - slipped on condom for a BJ of 5 mins or less. BBBJ is a bonus. once cock erected, change condom to prep for FJ
FJ - usually will ask you to move aside, she lies down for you to missionary. few will go up sit and rock, or have at most for 1 min (bonus). Don’t allow you to lick body. She can lick yours but you can’t lick hers that’s why “one directional”.
Sex is just “SOP”, so during the session no expression or any sign of enjoyment, maybe moans of displeasure if you take too long to cum. Change of positions will incur other displeasure noise and facial expressions. If allowed, bonus.
Aftermath: When guy is spent, she goes to shower, save time. Any chit chat or cuddling in bed is a bonus. When guy caught his breathe and come to the shower, the girl will go out pack the room while he showers. If she help the guy shower, it’s a bonus again.

Overall: the SOP is to let guy cum and turnover to next customer. My experience is 30 mins I will be out of the room. Even if you have extra time, because you did not enjoy the process, you will not stay back to chat with the girl. Overall seldom get bonus. Thus I usually will not RTF no matter how pretty the girl is.
That was precisely the kind of attitude I received when I went there 2 weeks ago. I can't remember her name but she was tall and had A cup boobs. I was not allowed to hug her (she just told me to lie down when I made that request). During FJ, she complained and became impatient when I asked for position change. KNN no mood liao, went soft and she said why guys always want to change positions and stop themselves from climaxing. And I didn't even take a long time or do anything to deserve her black face. In fact, other girls who I meet usually comment that I'm quite an easy customer to service. But this girl's attitude was more like that of the cat 50/80 fast food job. Horrible.

The last few girls whom I visited in this house were only slightly better in service. But in general, I would summarize as follows: no face, no figure, so-so service. So different compared against just 2 years ago.
Old 19-03-2019, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by thorium View Post
That was precisely the kind of attitude I received when I went there 2 weeks ago. I can't remember her name but she was tall and had A cup boobs. I was not allowed to hug her (she just told me to lie down when I made that request). During FJ, she complained and became impatient when I asked for position change. KNN no mood liao, went soft and she said why guys always want to change positions and stop themselves from climaxing. And I didn't even take a long time or do anything to deserve her black face. In fact, other girls who I meet usually comment that I'm quite an easy customer to service. But this girl's attitude was more like that of the cat 50/80 fast food job. Horrible.

The last few girls whom I visited in this house were only slightly better in service. But in general, I would summarize as follows: no face, no figure, so-so service. So different compared against just 2 years ago.
Sad but kinda true.
The pros of this house is the room and the private parking
IMO they have the best room in GL and also the valet service.
Just my 2cents opinion.
Old 31-03-2019, 08:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Hi bro Billy,

I am keen to know more about 2036’girls but could not figure out from simple one liner descriptions. If you can use a standard format that most forum contributors had been using that’s great. You have tried the girls and could remember some of the good and bad things the girl did and provide a rating. Thank you for your help. Also if you can provide a list of 2036 girls ...

Gir l looks?
Body: ?/10 Body description:? Complexion:?
Boobs: ?/10 Boobs description: natural or enhanced? Nipples pink or brown or black? Soft and smooth or hard?
Attitude: ?/10 Description:?
Shower: ?/10 Description: got extras in shower eg like boob wash, bbbj, pussy rub?
GFE: ?/10 Description: treats you like BF? Got lip pecking, kissing or frenching?
Foreplay/Cat bath: ?/10 Description: lick back, front ...?
BJ: ?/10 Description: BJ skills? Capped or Bare?
AR: Any such services provided
FJ: ?/10 Description: change of positions? Willing to ride or dead fish? Moans?
Overall: ?/10
Summary: xxxxxxx

My usual regulars provide an average of 7/10 and above for most of the above and I usually skip AR as I don’t want to kiss my girl who did a AJ haha.
Dun waste time on this OKT helper as he can’t answer your questions. Simply put, none of L2036 WLs can offer the full spectrum of Cat150 Services ...

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 31-03-2019 at 08:50 PM.
Old 31-03-2019, 08:42 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_kun View Post
Tried Zhi Zhi, think her name is Si Si instead of Zhi Zhi because there isn’t a Zhi Zhi in the new batch.

Face: 8/10 to me she is pretty and looks very local
Body: 7/10 I like skinny girls and she is super slim almost skinny.
GFE: 7/10 holds a good conversation but other than that it’s a fail. Maybe because she is very popular now so she just wants to get the job done.

For black hair on one and the other is a little brown.

Hope these info helps and you all have fun trying them out.

Cheers! ����
This is a truthful FR ... Thanks! As I mentioned b4, if u dun mind to bang a SYT but without decent cat150 services, u should have no qualm patronising this shop.

Needless to say this is the kinda mediocre standard one could get from L2036 WLs. No wonder many newbies from this shop have to RTC so soon due to the obvious ... These WLs urgently need a wake up call! If business was really so good, why need a OKT helper to “stir situation” in this forum and why this OKT helper is so free to log on SBF so often, and responded to every of my posts.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 31-03-2019, 08:59 PM
Samster

Billylai80 is one of the Best!Billylai80 is one of the Best!Billylai80 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
This is a truthful FR ... Thanks! As I mentioned b4, if u dun mind to bang a SYT but without decent cat150 services, u should have no qualm patronising this shop.

Needless to say this is the kinda mediocre standard one could get from L2036 WLs. No wonder many newbies from this shop have to RTC so soon due to the obvious ... These WLs urgently need a wake up call! If business was really so good, why need a OKT helper to “stir situation” in this forum and why this OKT helper is so free to log on SBF so often, and responded to every of my posts.

No newbies RRC at all and the business there is good. I was there always. You even never step in how you know the business is bad.
Old 31-03-2019, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Dun waste time on this OKT helper as he can’t answer your questions. Simply put, none of L2036 WLs can offer the full spectrum of Cat150 Services ...
You mother f..Ker got your bloody business or not. Just keep quiet and go and fuck your gals
Old 31-03-2019, 09:10 PM
Samster

The max priest is a f..Ker in GL guys kindly boycott his nuisance and what i say it's true. He is a liar and telling lies and false FR.

FYI 2036 is the biggest house in GL and what he said the business is bad, how can they manage the rent of such a big house

Last edited by Billylai80; 31-03-2019 at 09:20 PM.
Old 31-03-2019, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Max priest mind your fucking business. Its between I and him u inferior for what
Old 31-03-2019, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_kun View Post
Tried Zhi Zhi, think her name is Si Si ....

GFE: ..... but other than that it’s a fail!

For guys who like a pretty face she is definitely your choice but if you expect service to be top notch then think you have to keep your expectations down.
Bro, what u said above in bold is very true ... I agree with u absolutely.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 31-03-2019, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, what u said above in bold is very true ... I agree with u absolutely.
Did you try her? Ppl said what you believe. If ppl say she good then you will say he is telling lies. Just stop all this and enjoy in GL. If you play around with me you will lose

I doubt OKT know you they even dunno who are you. Just stay as a customer.
Old 31-03-2019, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Did you try her? Ppl said what you believe. If ppl say she good then you will say he is telling lies. Just stop all this and enjoy in GL. If you play around with me you will lose
OKT Helper, listen carefully, I “eat salt more than u eat rice” in here ... u think u could intimidate me with your words?! My toe is laughing. Mind you, u are only a OKT helper.

I have no time for OKT or OKT helper like you ... I have already achieved my objective of exposing u as an OKT helper of L2036. (Formerly an OKT helper of L0819).

Today I happened to have time to ridicule you ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1