The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 18-03-2019, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Hyper652004 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Where to go for dabao overnight in jb

My first foray into JB on 17/03/2019 so here goes my virgin FR
Booked a 90mins session with Petty.
Was brought to the room located in a condo. The place was really nice. No issues with privacy or intrusion of any sort.
Was met at the door by a petite women with a nice figure.
Urshered into the room and the action soon began. Great GFE. Can't keep her hands from my crouch. She stripped me and herself and bathed together. Lots of cuddling and kissing. Gave me a short breast fuck before rinsing off the suds.
It's my first time so didn't know what to expect. Lay on the bed while she cuddled up with me stroking me with her hands and kissing my nipples. With her mount covered in trimmed soft pubic hair rubbing my thigh the feeling was really heaven. Proceeded to BBBJ me while I explored her body with my hands. She was already wet. Manoeuvred into the 69 position and painted her. Her moaning was really erotic and soon I CIM. She cleaned me and herself up and we continued to cuddle and make small talk in English and my broken Thai. Single mum with 2 kids Thailand. Her body does not show any baby damage. She knows how to maintain herself. She has a huge tattoo covering her back and a red Phoenix tattoo down her stomach. While autoroaming her body I found out that the Phoenix was used to cover a scar from an operation she had. Preceeded with the 2nd shot with more BBBJ and nipples licking. Capped and she soon rode me like a cowgirl. Her moaning and grinding was a real turn on. The only thing I felt was a negative with her was the fact that she signaled that we were running out of time. That was a downer and I couldn't perform after that. She was quite diligent about helping to climax though. Later I realised that actually she only gave me 75mins instead of 90 mins since I was brought to her room 15 mins late. Overall an enjoyable first time.

1: Location: near York hotel. Clean huge bed for the action
2. Gal: Petty (Thai) English was good. A little raspy voice but a turn on
3. Look: (9/10) 29 yrs old but dont look it. Pretty
4: boobs: (9/10) Enhanced C cup. She was joking that I had bigger boobs than her original ones.
5. body: (8/10) she maintained it well
6. FJ: (9.5/10) Good except for the time watching towards the end.
7. Bbbj: (7/10) strong suction with the slurping sound was the best
8. Pussy: Tight with a very nice shape. Pretty wet when aroused.

RTF: Maybe try the other girls in the stable.
Old 18-03-2019, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Hyper652004 is Cool - loads of Potential

Sorry about the double posting
Old 18-03-2019, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Lusty08 is Cool - loads of Potential

Wow! You went to try her too ytd? Great to hear that you had a good time with her ...cheers! Sharing is caring...wish all the bros here to have a great time chiong-ing in a new place in jb!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyper652004 View Post
My first foray into JB on 17/03/2019 so here goes my virgin FR
Booked a 90mins session with Petty.
Was brought to the room located in a condo. The place was really nice. No issues with privacy or intrusion of any sort.
Was met at the door by a petite women with a nice figure.
Urshered into the room and the action soon began. Great GFE. Can't keep her hands from my crouch. She stripped me and herself and bathed together. Lots of cuddling and kissing. Gave me a short breast fuck before rinsing off the suds.
It's my first time so didn't know what to expect. Lay on the bed while she cuddled up with me stroking me with her hands and kissing my nipples. With her mount covered in trimmed soft pubic hair rubbing my thigh the feeling was really heaven. Proceeded to BBBJ me while I explored her body with my hands. She was already wet. Manoeuvred into the 69 position and painted her. Her moaning was really erotic and soon I CIM. She cleaned me and herself up and we continued to cuddle and make small talk in English and my broken Thai. Single mum with 2 kids Thailand. Her body does not show any baby damage. She knows how to maintain herself. She has a huge tattoo covering her back and a red Phoenix tattoo down her stomach. While autoroaming her body I found out that the Phoenix was used to cover a scar from an operation she had. Preceeded with the 2nd shot with more BBBJ and nipples licking. Capped and she soon rode me like a cowgirl. Her moaning and grinding was a real turn on. The only thing I felt was a negative with her was the fact that she signaled that we were running out of time. That was a downer and I couldn't perform after that. She was quite diligent about helping to climax though. Later I realised that actually she only gave me 75mins instead of 90 mins since I was brought to her room 15 mins late. Overall an enjoyable first time.

1: Location: near York hotel. Clean huge bed for the action
2. Gal: Petty (Thai) English was good. A little raspy voice but a turn on
3. Look: (9/10) 29 yrs old but dont look it. Pretty
4: boobs: (9/10) Enhanced C cup. She was joking that I had bigger boobs than her original ones.
5. body: (8/10) she maintained it well
6. FJ: (9.5/10) Good except for the time watching towards the end.
7. Bbbj: (7/10) strong suction with the slurping sound was the best
8. Pussy: Tight with a very nice shape. Pretty wet when aroused.

RTF: Maybe try the other girls in the stable.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1