The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 16-05-2016, 09:50 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Reputable Spa with happy endings

reputable spa or dirty spa.??
Make sure first.
Old 16-05-2016, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 13
lufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of light

For Tang Dynasty, I usually look for Li Li. She gives hard massage. She used to work in another spa in Clementi. If you are looking for any hanky panky stuff, then don't waste time, go other places.
Old 17-05-2016, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken79 View Post
Some idiot zap me for saying out the name.
But please la, this spa has been around for so MANY YEARS and if they've been doing what the TS said, then like many other spas they are still in business.

This loser thinks Le Spa is so secretive that only sbf bros in this thread knows about it, but everyday dozens of patrons pass through their doors and confirm not all from sbf.

If they want to be discreet they won't open big outlets in prominent locations at prime districts, they will open at mandai forest!
The zapper really has to GROW UP! Haha
Up you. No need to be pissed with zapper.
Old 17-05-2016, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 19
wphe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywphe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
Up you. No need to be pissed with zapper.
Bro smlee think i chat with u before.
Old 17-05-2016, 02:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by wphe View Post
Bro smlee think i chat with u before.
Yes. You asked me about CC from tanglin
Old 17-05-2016, 03:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 19
wphe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywphe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Lolz. My point now like share. Up n down. Now up a little. Thks to the bro who upped me. Thks alot
Old 17-05-2016, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 8
Jadononthemove is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJadononthemove is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJadononthemove is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by @luc@rd View Post
I signed up twice the package and so far tried most of the ML in the west and central

Central one no need to say but west one I test water test until very sian already

actually wanted to post and ask any bros can confirm who do who don't do but scare kena zapped
Bro,

West one really not easy. Just tried another ML yesterday evening. Only at the end of the session then she started slapping my butt & allowed me to touch her and slap her back. Must really spend time chatting and build chemistry.

Central is strictly business! Haha...
Old 17-05-2016, 01:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

If you are after good massage, Le spa is not the right place.

If you don t mind paying high price for some teasing and end with HJ, then this may be the place for you.

Disclaimer - paying high price doesn't equate to good looking girls. Try and see if it is your liking
Old 17-05-2016, 01:33 PM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadononthemove View Post
Bro,

West one really not easy. Just tried another ML yesterday evening. Only at the end of the session then she started slapping my butt & allowed me to touch her and slap her back. Must really spend time chatting and build chemistry.

Central is strictly business! Haha...
You create new account just to promote your shop? You should work harder by recruiting better looking woman instead
Old 17-05-2016, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 956 / Power: 22
nsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to beholdnsr21 is a splendid one to behold

Need to Get 90 mins for happy ending or 60 mins is good enough
Old 17-05-2016, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 8
Jadononthemove is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJadononthemove is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJadononthemove is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by @luc@rd View Post
I signed up twice the package and so far tried most of the ML in the west and central

Central one no need to say but west one I test water test until very sian already

actually wanted to post and ask any bros can confirm who do who don't do but scare kena zapped
Totally understand you bro! Just got some recommendations for west branch. PM me & I'll share with you... Hopefully you can also share your findings with me : )
Old 18-05-2016, 12:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 758 / Power: 15
Crimson is a splendid one to beholdCrimson is a splendid one to beholdCrimson is a splendid one to beholdCrimson is a splendid one to beholdCrimson is a splendid one to beholdCrimson is a splendid one to beholdCrimson is a splendid one to behold

yo kudos bro
Old 18-05-2016, 12:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 16
makchan is a splendid one to beholdmakchan is a splendid one to beholdmakchan is a splendid one to beholdmakchan is a splendid one to beholdmakchan is a splendid one to beholdmakchan is a splendid one to beholdmakchan is a splendid one to behold

No other FR?
Old 18-05-2016, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2127 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Siao liao…

The regulars to this places will know what is really going on. Everything is done behind the boss's back. So no one talk or write about it which means not many people ask for contact. Or they ask because they want clean massage with teasing...

But now everything out in the open, every tom harry dick will ask for contact.. Then we all know what will happen la...
Old 18-05-2016, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by makchan View Post
No other FR?
https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=475607

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread