The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 02-07-2017, 02:37 AM
Sawadee Krup :D

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by vazie View Post
Check if xclusive and devilhouse are the same stables?
they are not affiliated, devilhouse is more known to be with s--- d------ and L-- A------- X------

xclusive if i remember correctly, reborn from t--y--69
Old 02-07-2017, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 10
fishme82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
After reading mixed reviews on Tequila from Club Poseidon, I decided to still go ahead and try her out. Only managed to book her on the 2nd day of trying, showing how popular she is (and potentially tired out from the constant bonking of customers). Anyway here's my 2 cents worth of review..

Location: discreet, has parking nearby, just gotta walk up 3 flights of stairs. Regulars will know where it is haha...OKT v responsive and friendly as usual. Reliable stable as always

Tequila:

Face: 8.5/10 confirm SYT, her smile is really v sweet and her eyes quite big, the won't reject kind.. She's cute and chio to me. Usual Thai tan but I consider her to be fair for a Thai. Smooth skin for sure.

Body: 9/10 definitely slim, SYT body. Large natural C Boobs w dark small nipples, nicely shaped. The typical small SYT teenager type nips, supple, lickable and cute. Abit short though so if u like petite gals she's a good choice.confirm slim SYT bod.

Frenching: depends on chemistry I think, but she reject if u initiate. Small swirling tongue, not the aggressive kind

Fj: accommodative to several positions, soft moans but u gotta show her the ropes as she's quite new. Will fulfill her teenager bonking fantasies haha..

GfE: like some bros mentioned, variable. Not the super friendly kind and will need to break the ice. But once u have done it her smiles are Damn sweet and worthwhile spending time looking and bonking her.

All in all, definitely for bros who like petite SYT teenager slim bods w nice shapely natural Boobs / nips. Dun expect the wild kind crazy gal but she's really sweet and just need guidance when bonking and definitely accommodative. Happy honking bros!
Old 02-07-2017, 12:23 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishme82 View Post
After reading mixed reviews on Tequila from Club Poseidon, I decided to still go ahead and try her out. Only managed to book her on the 2nd day of trying, showing how popular she is (and potentially tired out from the constant bonking of customers). Anyway here's my 2 cents worth of review..

Location: discreet, has parking nearby, just gotta walk up 3 flights of stairs. Regulars will know where it is haha...OKT v responsive and friendly as usual. Reliable stable as always

Tequila:

Face: 8.5/10 confirm SYT, her smile is really v sweet and her eyes quite big, the won't reject kind.. She's cute and chio to me. Usual Thai tan but I consider her to be fair for a Thai. Smooth skin for sure.

Body: 9/10 definitely slim, SYT body. Large natural C Boobs w dark small nipples, nicely shaped. The typical small SYT teenager type nips, supple, lickable and cute. Abit short though so if u like petite gals she's a good choice.confirm slim SYT bod.

Frenching: depends on chemistry I think, but she reject if u initiate. Small swirling tongue, not the aggressive kind

Fj: accommodative to several positions, soft moans but u gotta show her the ropes as she's quite new. Will fulfill her teenager bonking fantasies haha..

GfE: like some bros mentioned, variable. Not the super friendly kind and will need to break the ice. But once u have done it her smiles are Damn sweet and worthwhile spending time looking and bonking her.

All in all, definitely for bros who like petite SYT teenager slim bods w nice shapely natural Boobs / nips. Dun expect the wild kind crazy gal but she's really sweet and just need guidance when bonking and definitely accommodative. Happy honking bros!
Green is the word.
Ultimately it depends on how good u r at ice breaking. Just like yourself n definitely bro federer.

No downfall leh???🤣🤣🤣
Old 02-07-2017, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
commandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to all

I see yuma is back with Siam Angels. Time to go for commando and wild fun
Old 02-07-2017, 02:18 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3794 / Power: 34
ray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Had a Sunday Breakfast appointment with NIKKI(Bangkok-Gems)

Name:Nikki-Fair Skin same pic sibei Swee
Boobs:Natural B soft nice firm boobs Superb Smooth Complexion
Body:Solid smooth no stretch marks whatsoever no babies
Bbbj:Great suction hardworking
CIM:Completed and looking at u with a pair of seductive eyes
Freching:Willing romantic type not agressive
Fj:Cowgirl,Missionary,Doggy willing to summit good attitude
Damage:$160/90/2
RTF: Definately

This is a Gem. First time step into sg, young tall (1.62-1.65) considered tall for a thai that i met. Slim fit body very nice complexion, one look at her u know shes young. Good GFE as communication no problem in English, long hair and very seductive eyes and smile. She will help u take off everything, shower and lead u to bed. Youth is everything i guess u will find her very innocent naive type. Friendly and chatty girl perheps new to SG and very excited, Nice trimmed pussy no smile and easily turns on. This should be the type of girl that will be every guys' meat. Shes probably going to be hard to booked daily i guess with her qualities. Overall rating 8.5/10.
Old 02-07-2017, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1225 / Power: 8
gabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray_lee View Post
Had a Sunday Breakfast appointment with NIKKI(Bangkok-Gems)

Name:Nikki-Fair Skin same pic sibei Swee
Boobs:Natural B soft nice firm boobs Superb Smooth Complexion
Body:Solid smooth no stretch marks whatsoever no babies
Bbbj:Great suction hardworking
CIM:Completed and looking at u with a pair of seductive eyes
Freching:Willing romantic type not agressive
Fj:Cowgirl,Missionary,Doggy willing to summit good attitude
Damage:$160/90/2
RTF: Definately

This is a Gem. First time step into sg, young tall (1.62-1.65) considered tall for a thai that i met. Slim fit body very nice complexion, one look at her u know shes young. Good GFE as communication no problem in English, long hair and very seductive eyes and smile. She will help u take off everything, shower and lead u to bed. Youth is everything i guess u will find her very innocent naive type. Friendly and chatty girl perheps new to SG and very excited, Nice trimmed pussy no smile and easily turns on. This should be the type of girl that will be every guys' meat. Shes probably going to be hard to booked daily i guess with her qualities. Overall rating 8.5/10.
Swee was camping for FR on this one.
At least a little assurance feels good.
Old 02-07-2017, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 8
ironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to beholdironman8 is a splendid one to behold

Tried to book tequlia cant get a slot.
Any idea can advance booking for the ladies?
Old 02-07-2017, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
dannygoh1992 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Late Fr on Evelyn of Emm. First time using this stable so was quite nervous at first. Booked Evelyn on Thursday late afternoon. OKT was very nice and kept apologizing for making me wait.

The location was discreet but accessible with plenty of parking nearby. Once the door opened, I was shocked to see two other girls sitting by the door, of whom I believe was Kaylee and Kaleen. While I was waiting for the shower, Kaylee was joking around with me and said that I could get three girls for the price of Evelyn provided that the money was handed to her instead . Shower was SOP and thorough.

Once back in the bedroom the fun began. Catbath first then I got her to lay down and went on an extensive painting and fingering session until she became really wet. Then went on to mish and doggie before finishing in the bag.

Before the second session we took a half an hour rest and both of us fell asleep. Can tell she was really tired and I didnt mind just cuddling and sleeping together. Not long after, we went on to second round and various positions before I came on her. That face and position was a real turn on.

I am not into the habit of giving points because I personally do not think I am qualified to rate them in such a way. All I can say is that Evelyn looks the same as the picture and even though her english is limited, she was very personable and frenched like a true lover. Body wise I think her figures are rather proportionate with the exception of her juicy butt which is a huge turn on when banging her in doggie.

Will definitely rtf if got chance but she going back in a week
Old 02-07-2017, 06:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -17 / Power: 0
zulu7777 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Tried Siamescorst Salaeng last nite. CMI....

Shes pretty - BUT service CMI - collect $$$ upfront then want u to hurry. No Bj, everything else like cannot - no massage etc etc. lousy attitude unfortunately!

And the room aircon busted. KNS. Wasted xpereince and $$$!!!!
Old 02-07-2017, 08:13 PM
Samster (Donor)

KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Nan Titanbabes

1st choice not available
2nd choice not available
3rd choice waa actually available but its a ladyboy known as Markygal previously known as Markboy but her or his mouth probably or actually stinks so NO chance in hell!!! Lol��!!!
So finally, settled for my last choice of the day, Nan.

Previous fr given was close to what i experienced today.

Looks: 8.5/10 90% close to the advertised. Pimples free, smooth skin. Her smile add points in spite of her braces. Looks early 20s. Makes effort to put on a light make up which suits her before opening the door. Would be crazy to reject.

Body: 8.5/10 Nan makes me looks short lol. Ok she is at least 170cm. Long n slim with really minimal fats. Overall tight looking body.

Boobs: 8/10. More to 34b, soft n natural complement her slim body. Suckable nipples which are easily aroused. Licked n nibbled on those nips exactly like how i used Tequila's. Love it!!!

Pussy: 9/10. Neatly trimmed and tight. Felt it when fingering her pussy wet followed by a good ol paint so as not waste the juices.

Frenching: 8/10 just got better n better after a bit of ice breaking tactics used. As mentioned by another bro she is not wild kisser so that suit me perfectly.

BBBJ: 9.5/10 her best skill set. Super duper long blow covering every inch of my cock n engulfing my 2 nut sacks and maintaining eye contact at all times. She took my dick DT when i requested. Some one taught her damn well, didnt feel the braces the least bitl!!! I almost lost control but overcame it by thinking of the forementioned ladyboy lol. That heshe got some use after all!!!��

FJ: 8.5/10. Very accomodating. As i was tired, i allowed her to do most of the job. Her cowgirl was fantastic though not as prolific as Jojo's but definitely good and having a long body, she easily arched forward to french when i beckoned her. It went on forever before i turned her to missionary to see her moaning face as she got hungrier with every thrust. I was done at the 40mins mark inclusive of the foreplay. Pat her pussy n felt its wetness lol. I did well��
2nd shot, more wonderful bbbj, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, a very short doggie n again banged Nan hard in missionary with her legs wrapped around me n when i was ready, uncapped n unloaded in her mouth. She sucked the life out of whatever was left for this week!!! Lol.

GFE: Solid as a girlfriend. The fact that she can speak a bit of english does help, her relaxed character and a previous overseas stint gave her PR skills too. No time watcher n the cuddling felt great.

RTF: would be a yes BUT my schedule might be a issue.
So lets see how it develops.

Ps:
Really its ymmv.
Really i am waiting for my "downfall"
Really i will still reject the heshe outright��
Old 02-07-2017, 08:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1353 / Power: 9
vazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud of

Nowadays the standards quite chui. Aish.
Old 02-07-2017, 09:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Who is the ladyboy ?

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 02-07-2017, 09:17 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopards View Post
Who is the ladyboy ?

Pierre.
Wechat dome 1 markygal but forever no balls to show up he needs 200 dudes to stay beside him or her when squatting to pee lol
Old 02-07-2017, 09:33 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
FR for Nan Titanbabes
Wa 3 bonks in 3 days, keep up the good work to retain your energizer bunny title

Old 02-07-2017, 09:39 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
Wa 3 bonks in 3 days, keep up the good work to retain your energizer bunny title

No la i bonk cos i want to, title or not.
Thank u....for always bantering with me here😄
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1