The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 16-03-2011, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!
Re: Help for Newbies / Blur Blokes / Lazy Bros - Questions and Answers

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Bro...Ju Er is a nice girl but she dun wan to see you calling other WLs huh...hee hee
I usually dun give a damn! I just walk in like a Cowboy and ask for whoever I feel like fugging that day!!

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 17-03-2011, 01:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
I usually dun give a damn! I just walk in like a Cowboy and ask for whoever I feel like fugging that day!!
You are the MAN bro...I came across few bonkers kena F by her B4 in the whorehse...

She is a chilli padi...hee hee
Old 17-03-2011, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Bro...Ju Er is a nice girl but she dun wan to see you calling other WLs huh...hee hee
Reminds me of Le Le from this house before. Same crap.
Old 17-03-2011, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
You are the MAN bro...I came across few bonkers kena F by her B4 in the whorehse...

She is a chilli padi...hee hee
Looks like there is a lot of competition among the WLs in the same house. I heard there is intense competition among the WLs in 1654A and therefore they try their best to out-perform each other. My regulars there always ask me what special services the other WLs offer me. I think this is good for consumers as they will always maintain their standard.

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 18-03-2011, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 15
Allspark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAllspark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles View Post
This is funny. I had the same problem with Le Le before. Now have sworn off house girls from the house that I go to. Will only call outside girls. Then no hard feeling.
Old 18-03-2011, 04:51 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Help for Newbies / Blur Blokes / Lazy Bros - Questions and Answers

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Looks like there is a lot of competition among the WLs in the same house. I heard there is intense competition among the WLs in 1654A and therefore they try their best to out-perform each other. My regulars there always ask me what special services the other WLs offer me. I think this is good for consumers as they will always maintain their standard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allspark View Post
This is funny. I had the same problem with Le Le before. Now have sworn off house girls from the house that I go to. Will only call outside girls. Then no hard feeling.
So it is better not to take hse gal n just call them from other joint...to avoid the problem...hee hee
Old 18-03-2011, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2389 / Power: 14
tarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Are we referring to the very first PRC girl in Wh06 Le Le? She did not give me that crap leh. Or maybe I am just a small time customer to her.
Old 18-03-2011, 07:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 15
Allspark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAllspark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarma69 View Post
Are we referring to the very first PRC girl in Wh06 Le Le? She did not give me that crap leh. Or maybe I am just a small time customer to her.
Well, maybe you did not call other girls from that house? My regular was always the old Bao Bei. Then once when Bao Bei was on code red, I went crazy trying XBD, Sakura and Le Le. I probably did Le Le twice. When Bao Bei came back, I went back to her. Le Le pull long face.

A few months after I called Le Le when Bao Bei was super busy. Le Le asked me in the room why I bother to call her when I really wanted Bao Bei and only called cause Bao Bei busy. Chee......
Old 19-03-2011, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2389 / Power: 14
tarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well, maybe you did not call other girls from that house? My regular was always the old Bao Bei. Then once when Bao Bei was on code red, I went crazy trying XBD, Sakura and Le Le. I probably did Le Le twice. When Bao Bei came back, I went back to her. Le Le pull long face.

A few months after I called Le Le when Bao Bei was super busy. Le Le asked me in the room why I bother to call her when I really wanted Bao Bei and only called cause Bao Bei busy. Chee......
Yes I did call other house girls too besides her, but she didn't pull long face nor gave me attitude leh. Confirmed I am her dispensable customer which she is probably trying to avoid bah....
Old 31-03-2011, 09:19 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Bogyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm preparing to start GL bonk. so excited. But wonder, how may shot for Cat 80 / 150 ? Cause I'm quite fast for first shot lae At least need 2 shots could make me happy.
Any Bros. Can advice?
Old 08-04-2011, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1464 / Power: 19
akan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud of

L16H6 and L16WH6

how to differential H6 and WH6?
Old 08-04-2011, 06:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -128 / Power: 0
romy romy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogyboy View Post
I'm preparing to start GL bonk. so excited. But wonder, how may shot for Cat 80 / 150 ? Cause I'm quite fast for first shot lae At least need 2 shots could make me happy.
Any Bros. Can advice?
150 Cat. Tell the OKT and he will call and show you the WL that allow 2 shots. Or just go for cat 80 and book 2 sessions or taste 2 different pussies at 160. Enjoy.
Old 08-04-2011, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by akan88 View Post
L16H6 and L16WH6

how to differential H6 and WH6?
H 6 is on Lor 16 no 6

W 6 is at the middle of Lor 16 slip road to Westerhaut Road
Old 10-04-2011, 11:23 AM
Samster (M)

thick88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Would like to visit Geylang for the first time this afternoon (sunday). I am a westerner and have money so I am open to paying more than the 150 category. Also ideally I would like 2 girls for 1.5 hrs and to be in somewhat of an upscale place. Strictly condom user. Any suggestions? I cannot do the alternative and have someone at my hotel.
Old 11-04-2011, 09:10 PM
Samster (M)

Bogyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by romy View Post
150 Cat. Tell the OKT and he will call and show you the WL that allow 2 shots. Or just go for cat 80 and book 2 sessions or taste 2 different pussies at 160. Enjoy.
Thanks to bro romy
Good idea for try 2 of cat 80. I'll try
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1