The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 30-06-2017, 01:38 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
hotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kowkia69 View Post
Yup there are many such FL opp Bello. I seen them on weekends at 11-12pm. But I returned at 8-9pm they are gone. What time the girls there till? Does they appear on weekdays?

Damage: 100-150rm (exc room 20rm)
Girls: late 20s onwards
Haha..... now drop rate
Previously open mouth rm180-200..... now there have cheaper competition at JB141 so all streetwalkers drop price ...... until rm100 somemore
But too bad their local regulars patronise JB141 now..... it is the clueless carrot head guys from across the causeway that use their service.
Old 30-06-2017, 01:45 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
hotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeBird View Post
Since you familiar with the vice trade why not become a "business consultant" like many of your peers. Base yourself in BKK or HCM and main job is sourcing for gals to supply the vice dens in Mudland / SGP. Can earn some side income providing hlod hands service to visitors coming to BKK or HCM too.
Good suggestion.... will keep this in mind. I have some options open and considering them. Hopefully will be able to work something out.. "Business Consultant" sounds nice too if situation come to the worst until no road to walk.
Old 30-06-2017, 04:17 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
MrMuscleman is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Thumbs down Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimex77 View Post
Who going JB 141 next week?

Can bring me there?

Bring u there , and bury your aids infested body in johor jungle . Pathetic son of the whore
Old 02-07-2017, 04:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -49 / Power: 0
ShadowRiders is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Wanted to pay a visit to JB141 so parked my motosikal at Merlin Tower and walked there. As I was walking towards JB141 along the Wong Ah Fook sidewalk... I noticed several scouts hanging around and observing the passers by. I recognise some of them as the runners of the kedai kopi OKTs and a few others of them I do not recognise. Total about 7-8 guys.

I deliberately took a long walk going round to Jln Meldrum and coming back WAF again for two rounds. Finally I decide to abort going up into JB141 as these guys never took their eyes off me. As I was walking back to my motosikal.... one of the runner approached me and ask was I looking for something? I pretend to be blur and answer I was looking for the JB141 building.

This place is hot now and not only the MIB looking for it..... even the other operators are looking for it. No wonder the other forum advised to proceed with caution when going to this place.
Old 03-07-2017, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 17
cuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowRiders View Post
Wanted to pay a visit to JB141 so parked my motosikal at Merlin Tower and walked there. As I was walking towards JB141 along the Wong Ah Fook sidewalk... I noticed several scouts hanging around and observing the passers by. I recognise some of them as the runners of the kedai kopi OKTs and a few others of them I do not recognise. Total about 7-8 guys.

I deliberately took a long walk going round to Jln Meldrum and coming back WAF again for two rounds. Finally I decide to abort going up into JB141 as these guys never took their eyes off me. As I was walking back to my motosikal.... one of the runner approached me and ask was I looking for something? I pretend to be blur and answer I was looking for the JB141 building.

This place is hot now and not only the MIB looking for it..... even the other operators are looking for it. No wonder the other forum advised to proceed with caution when going to this place.
Bro you read my pm but haven't reply .

Anyway I was at JB again this weekend. Was at the hawker near Sentosa . Saw a group of guys heading to one of the back alley and I thought of finding out if anything is happening there. Followed awhile and saw them entering and climbing up a flight of stairs . I pause for awhile to observe and saw them negotiating with some young looking ladies.

Once they have disappear from the scene, I walked closer And saw a few syt there. I believe the rest might have gone inside to work. Looking to recce again

Last edited by cuba; 03-07-2017 at 01:41 AM.
Old 03-07-2017, 03:24 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuba View Post
Bro you read my pm but haven't reply .
I am the type that also will not reply to PMs. Everyday I get so many PMs that if I entertain them then I will not have time to surf the forum. What makes me boil is that 50% of these PMs are from wuliao and lazy buggers who simply refuse to read the threads and think I am an information service. Another 40% of the PMs are those asking to exchange points. Only 10% are those constructive PMs which I feel obliged to reply.
Old 03-07-2017, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 17
cuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
I am the type that also will not reply to PMs. Everyday I get so many PMs that if I entertain them then I will not have time to surf the forum. What makes me boil is that 50% of these PMs are from wuliao and lazy buggers who simply refuse to read the threads and think I am an information service. Another 40% of the PMs are those asking to exchange points. Only 10% are those constructive PMs which I feel obliged to reply.
Hi bro I understand what you mean.

I have read the entire thread and the only thing that was shared is this old haiyang building. However jb141 is another kind where you have to knock at doors to see. I believe it's never been address out here in detail.
Old 03-07-2017, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1404 / Power: 19
phantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud of

Beside the haiyang also got onother joint.The lady told me mostly Indian and Indonesian at RM150.Usually available in the evening. Yet to visit, so cant give any RF for now.
Old 03-07-2017, 03:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
MrMuscleman is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimex77 View Post
Wayne Lim Yen Yew chee bye kia want to fuck around with me!
Change ur username for fuck????

This is waynes hp haha. 97870719
He works in republic auto
Everybody know u hum ji kia, only post post post. Come lets meet in jb i sure bury u down under
Old 08-07-2017, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 805 / Power: 16
kuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to behold

Anyone can bring me to jb141?

If you zap me, please tell me what I did wrong. I don't hold grudges, but would definitely wanna know what I did wrong.
Old 09-07-2017, 06:32 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

Holidays over oredi but traffic jam still as crazy.
Took 2 hrs to cross the causeway today. Fortunately I had my vietnamese syt comforter to soothe me

Spent an enjoyable 2 hrs with 2 shots for rm280 + rm20 tips.
Old 09-07-2017, 09:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kimbo534 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowRiders View Post

Bro, is it safe to park matorbike around that area?
Old 20-07-2017, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2611 / Power: 19
Big_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond repute

Any Bro willing to share the location of JB141 with me or the cina/sina forum?
PM a few bros but no reply sio.

Went on a recce mission with all the hints given thus far... Prowl through the Jalan Wong Ah Fook street also cannot find sia..

What I found on Jalan Wong Ah Fook, was ocean hotel, 1 Thai looks 7/10 (Maybe late 20's/early 30's) and 1 Indian street hooker both sitting near Ocean hotel. Almost went with the Thai when she try to entice me but focus on finding the place, in the end when i went back she was already gone and only left the indian lady. Saw a few workers bro went up Ocean Hotel.

What I found on Jalan Meldrum, the Kedai with uncles OKT and Viet FL. Highly suspicious it is around this vincity. Saw a lot of foreginer bros(Myanmar/Pinoy) tag in teams of 2 or more walking around suspiciously... did not follow them as they keep diao me when I was walking past them....

Back alley between Wong Ah Fook and Meldrum, did not see any fire entrance, even if there is any door, it is block by the street vendors therefore highly unlikely. Therefore I think the Wong Ah Fook hint is a Smoke Bomb.

Anyway did a search in chinese and found that Singapore chinese tabloid has mentioned something related to JB141 4 days ago. Seems like the reporter also cannot find the location though Therefore I guess it's wise not to disclose the information/hints via this thread which is consistenly being monitored closely.

Hopefully someone could enlighten me on the location of JB141 through PM .
Kam Xia in advance.
Old 21-07-2017, 08:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -49 / Power: 0
ShadowRiders is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimbo534 View Post
Bro, is it safe to park matorbike around that area?
What you mean by "safe".
If you are worried it get stolen.... I have been parking there many years and not yet kenna stolen
If you are worried it get summon..... yes sometimes will kenna summon by the traffic warden. But because mine is a Malaysian motosikal...... the warden usually give chance and close one eye. They usually go for Singapore number plate bikes to summon. So if on that day many Singkies come into JB..... it is very safe for me to park there.
Old 21-07-2017, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
nickahben deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_sam View Post
Any Bro willing to share the location of JB141 with me or the cina/sina forum?
PM a few bros but no reply sio.

Went on a recce mission with all the hints given thus far... Prowl through the Jalan Wong Ah Fook street also cannot find sia..

What I found on Jalan Wong Ah Fook, was ocean hotel, 1 Thai looks 7/10 (Maybe late 20's/early 30's) and 1 Indian street hooker both sitting near Ocean hotel. Almost went with the Thai when she try to entice me but focus on finding the place, in the end when i went back she was already gone and only left the indian lady. Saw a few workers bro went up Ocean Hotel.

What I found on Jalan Meldrum, the Kedai with uncles OKT and Viet FL. Highly suspicious it is around this vincity. Saw a lot of foreginer bros(Myanmar/Pinoy) tag in teams of 2 or more walking around suspiciously... did not follow them as they keep diao me when I was walking past them....

Back alley between Wong Ah Fook and Meldrum, did not see any fire entrance, even if there is any door, it is block by the street vendors therefore highly unlikely. Therefore I think the Wong Ah Fook hint is a Smoke Bomb.

Anyway did a search in chinese and found that Singapore chinese tabloid has mentioned something related to JB141 4 days ago. Seems like the reporter also cannot find the location though Therefore I guess it's wise not to disclose the information/hints via this thread which is consistenly being monitored closely.

Hopefully someone could enlighten me on the location of JB141 through PM .
Kam Xia in advance.
Bro I have a hard time finding the place too..out of desperation I manage to ask some of the local gangsters at Wong ah Fook.. they didn't know the place but they told they are able to find out the place if I am willing to give some information fee of sing $20.. in the end I told them let me think about it 1st as I wanted to try looking some more. In the end I left but if u are really keen we can share the cost if you really wanted to find the place.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1