The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2017, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3868 / Power: 15
Belt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chinatown : People's Park Complex

Quote:
Originally Posted by achilles0901 View Post
But the $100-$120 doesn't include entrance fee right?
includes entrance for the main door in the shop and in the lady

if having shower will be perfect, otherwise hygiene is a real problem
Old 05-06-2017, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 11
carletan is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercarletan is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercarletan is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercarletan is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercarletan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfredgan View Post
Pass by Level 2 - the row near the sex shop is alive and kicking well with all the half ball ML waving and calling out to me as I walked pass. However, they are no longer sitting or standing at the entrance but waved and calling out "yao an mo ma?" from inside the shop.
Went up to Level 3 - same situation. Approached one ML along the rear row and she gave me a sweet smile (young looking MILF - prob late 20s). Negotiated upfront with her - massage me naked; followed by FJ. Quoted me $120 all in. Did not want to bargain so went in to the back "room"; she locked up and ....
Massage is quite good - not caress here and there and rush you into action. Allows the whole works and she squirts a bit and moans quite loud. Not mush boobs though (A+ or B-). Fair skin and pussy is quite tight. Will RTF if I am in that area again.
Tried this ML yesterday - looks like an office lady with nice light make up. Massage is acceptable and most important is the "service". Moans quite loud; pussy is tight and oh yes, squirts if you paint the right spot.
Thanks for the intro.
Old 06-06-2017, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 8
F22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone also noticed 2 long time Viet MILF selling toto / 4D tickets openly soliciting at hawker centre ? They dress sexily and usually show half ball. Looks like they do and provide more ... Had overhead one of them pestering one ah Pek to go for quick massage

Anyone tried ? Care to share ? Comment ?
Old 06-06-2017, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 11
jimmytan5577 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjimmytan5577 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by carletan View Post
Tried this ML yesterday - looks like an office lady with nice light make up. Massage is acceptable and most important is the "service". Moans quite loud; pussy is tight and oh yes, squirts if you paint the right spot.
Thanks for the intro.
Tried her early this afternoon. Not much traffic and she is available. Smells nice - very womanly. Quite a loud moaner and squirts easily. Got to change bedsheet after the session despite a bathtowel overlay.
Old 08-06-2017, 04:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 8
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by F22x View Post
Anyone also noticed 2 long time Viet MILF selling toto / 4D tickets openly soliciting at hawker centre ? They dress sexily and usually show half ball. Looks like they do and provide more ... Had overhead one of them pestering one ah Pek to go for quick massage

Anyone tried ? Care to share ? Comment ?
viet gals open shop at third fllor
That one?
Old 26-06-2017, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 10
liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Chinatown : People's Park Complex

Do not forget this thread. Lol.
Old 27-06-2017, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 23
chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute

chop carot alot oredi, now new shop at lvl3.
No need protect, if fucked say got fuck.
They got
Plenty money get lawyer.

Last edited by chukeliang; 28-06-2017 at 01:00 AM.
Old 27-06-2017, 02:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1174 / Power: 14
seventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thanks for the intro.
Three bros commented about her moaning is loud...
Her facility got sound-proofing?

Hardly visit this building in my lifetime, much less played there before.
Hopefully I can locate the right shop and the right ML.
Keen to experience her squirting heheh
Old 27-06-2017, 02:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
dude47443 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by seventynine View Post
Three bros commented about her moaning is loud...
Her facility got sound-proofing?

Hardly visit this building in my lifetime, much less played there before.
Hopefully I can locate the right shop and the right ML.
Keen to experience her squirting heheh
whats the damage like?
Old 27-06-2017, 08:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 8
F22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by liketosleep View Post
Do not forget this thread. Lol.
Thumbs UP 👍🏿
Old 27-06-2017, 09:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8772 / Power: 22
kthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks for the intro.
Sounds nice experience.. Care to pm me where this ML is located at?
Old 27-06-2017, 09:39 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
crazeboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sounds good.. wanna give a try later.
Old 27-06-2017, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1174 / Power: 14
seventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude47443 View Post
whats the damage like?
Quote:
Originally Posted by alfredgan View Post
Went up to Level 3 - same situation. Approached one ML along the rear row and she gave me a sweet smile (young looking MILF - prob late 20s). Negotiated upfront with her - massage me naked; followed by FJ. Quoted me $120 all in. Did not want to bargain so went in to the back "room"; she locked up and ....
Massage is quite good - not caress here and there and rush you into action. Allows the whole works and she squirts a bit and moans quite loud. Not mush boobs though (A+ or B-). Fair skin and pussy is quite tight. Will RTF if I am in that area again.
$120 without bargain as mentioned by bro alfredgan
Hope her price won't be inflated due to higher demand caused by this thread lol
Old 27-06-2017, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7425 / Power: 16
reading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by seventynine View Post
$120 without bargain as mentioned by bro alfredgan
Hope her price won't be inflated due to higher demand caused by this thread lol
me too hope she will maintain the service standard also

Please don't up me for points exchange
Old 28-06-2017, 02:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 19
toot7 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertoot7 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertoot7 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertoot7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

3rd floor lisa no more there already ?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread