The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 26-06-2017, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by wujifoot View Post
yes I have sessioned her before

beautiful smile, and very professional in a good way; i.e she dresses up and groomed herself for the session.

I think she deserves our support for the efforts she puts in.
What race is she btw.
Old 26-06-2017, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
JoDo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
What race is she btw.
Haven't tried her. But from her videos, she does seem to have a PRC accent when speaking English.
Old 26-06-2017, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
napsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by punishme View Post
Hi Bro , yes stroking your dick is fine . I remember one time I was on my knees and Mistress June was standing above me eating a banana and spiting it into my mouth , I was so horny that I was wanking myself . She did not want me to come so put my dick between her legs to stop me but I just moved back and forth wanking my dick between her legs which she found amusing . I was allowed to cum later with facesitting . Make a session with her , you wont regret it Bro , she and Nikki are only with you a short time so don't miss the opportunity .
But bro I see her website like she only do pain. I just want her stroke and tease the f out of me also can ah? Or I have to wank myself? Can share her charges? Thanks bro
Old 27-06-2017, 02:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 13
punishme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by napsterz View Post
But bro I see her website like she only do pain. I just want her stroke and tease the f out of me also can ah? Or I have to wank myself? Can share her charges? Thanks bro
No she does not only do pain , she always wanked me at the finish . Just tell her what you want in an email and she will accommodate your wishes . You must tell her what you want before the session so she can organise the session to your satisfaction.
Old 28-06-2017, 07:48 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

Is Anja married to her bf?

Since keiko jumped ship due to scamming money, will she ever return from the US?
Old 28-06-2017, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 23
HC_LOVER is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_LOVER is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_LOVER is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iphone1s View Post
Is Anja married to her bf?

Since keiko jumped ship due to scamming money, will she ever return from the US?
Lucky had served these 2 mistress before and no regrets now.
Old 28-06-2017, 10:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
EVee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have been lurking here for years , but recently seen a lot of Bros asking for reviews so decided to help out...

Foremost, because this will affect your different experiences, let me share fmy "fetish" first. It is mainly various erotic humiliation by pretty young girls - always had crushes on very hot girls (like prettiest girl in school) and gave fantasies of serving them and being used and abused by them. Etc. So this is quite mild in the range of things I suppose.

Anyway, I had tried Mistress Anja twice and she is very good at making you tick. She really knows how to f with you. Looks wise, which is very important to me (see fetish above), she does dress up etc. She also makes you feel vulnerable. And she actually takes some risks and try pushing u a little. She is also more Creative/have more knowledge on what buttons to press. I suspect she has very good insights from people who are into this fetish. But I won't go into detail since she seemed to have retired.

I tried Princess Yura. I believe she is naturally sadistic and dominant. But I am not so much into pain (esp. nipple torture) so the actual session was too much for me. I think i was close to tears - if you are into that. She didn't really dress up for the session or cared for it much it seems (late 2 hours) but that 2 hrs wait was all in all quite humiliating too because she made me run around to buy stuff. Looks wise she is very small and doesn't really have that hot pretty girl look. But she is definitely there to abuse and use you, and that can be quite arousing.

Then I tried Princess Yuki. It was a very comfortable and enjoyable session in all. She dresses up and has very nice hair. She can afford to be a bit more humiliating, abusive / assertive which will spice up the session more. Otherwise will recommend her for a gentle introduction.
Old 29-06-2017, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
EVee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Also since I know you brudders are eager to find out, I recently contacted Mistress Stacy who have been posting ads in backpage/locanto/etc, and paid 100 to follow her instagram account.

Although I am not into findom, and definitely more cash strapped than most of the brudders, I have also agreed to pay a weekly tribute with an expiry date. She has humiliated me over email and has been asking me to do some humiliating things.

I am still not 100% convinced she is real but will arrange for a "meal date" to verify sometime in July. I am hoping she is as pretty/young/hot as her profile photos seem to suggest.

She also appear to have 2 very well to do "pay pigs" who sponsored expensive flight and hotels.

Funny thing is, in one of her photos, she seem to have the same nail polish Colour as princess Yuri haha .. maybe they know each other but I can't think of a good reason for that coincidence

This all in all feels like it is going to be an expensive experience without much in return so I thot if I can help the brudders up here, I will continue to share.

Of course all info will be general to protect privacy of all concerned
Old 29-06-2017, 01:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fmcane View Post
Its been awhile since I had a satisfied session until today when I made my first visit to Mistress Ziva ( http://mistressziva.domfiles.com/home ).
She's seems to be a playful, friendly lady with a good approach while in session, probably because I requested her not to treat me as a sub/slave but as a friend instead.

I requested for a fetish session and she thoughtfully prep herself fulfilling my fantasy way beyond expectations.
She comes with a beautiful ass IMO and bros who are into ass/butt worship and face sitting will probably adore her .
She's a gem to local kinkster....I certainly enjoyed my session with her.
Yup I felt priveledged to have let her ass perched on my face
Old 29-06-2017, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
JoDo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For those of you who did double domme with Airah and Ziva. Who do you think is hotter? Who do you think is better at seduction?
Old 30-06-2017, 02:47 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Irelandmaddox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Sessioned with Goddess Jamie, and fuck! She's really something! Beautiful and elegant, From the way she ordered me to lick her boots to the way she teased and denied me. I was so aroused i could not stop admiring her smile. I requested corporal caning as well, she was really sinister to use heavy stainless steel chains to a chair while i expose my ass. She caned me with the look of evil, enjoyed more when i started bleeding. We did anal play, she smelled incredible! I was so smitten with the way she thrust, putting 2 fingers with dildo and i cummed in no time.

She is worth my time my money and value. Friendly before session but during session... She is truly a Goddess.
Old 30-06-2017, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
She's a gem to local kinkster....I certainly enjoyed my session with her.
Yup I felt priveledged to have let her ass perched on my face
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fmcane View Post
Its been awhile since I had a satisfied session until today when I made my first visit to Mistress Ziva ( http://mistressziva.domfiles.com/home ).
She's seems to be a playful, friendly lady with a good approach while in session, probably because I requested her not to treat me as a sub/slave but as a friend instead.

I requested for a fetish session and she thoughtfully prep herself fulfilling my fantasy way beyond expectations.
She comes with a beautiful ass IMO and bros who are into ass/butt worship and face sitting will probably adore her .
What race/nationality is Ziva?
Old 30-06-2017, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
What race/nationality is Ziva?
PRC, but can converse comfortably in English. She not that typical ML you see from agent, there's no camparison
Old 30-06-2017, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
napsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irelandmaddox View Post
Sessioned with Goddess Jamie, and fuck! She's really something! Beautiful and elegant, From the way she ordered me to lick her boots to the way she teased and denied me. I was so aroused i could not stop admiring her smile. I requested corporal caning as well, she was really sinister to use heavy stainless steel chains to a chair while i expose my ass. She caned me with the look of evil, enjoyed more when i started bleeding. We did anal play, she smelled incredible! I was so smitten with the way she thrust, putting 2 fingers with dildo and i cummed in no time.

She is worth my time my money and value. Friendly before session but during session... She is truly a Goddess.
Bro can share how she tease and denied u? Does she stroke ur cock? How her charges
Old 05-07-2017, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
notanexpert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anymore reviews for Mistress Ziva?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1