The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-06-2017, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
refuito deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Viet KTVs - Short Guide

Hey bros, anyone can share through PM mummy contact at K2 and dmg during weekdays night? Want to organise a bachelor night party for my friend =D

Appreciate and thanks in advance
Old 11-06-2017, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kennysgg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone wants to join the whatsapp group chat for ktv kakis, do pm me your name and number (no wechatid). We can go together and share the cost
Old 11-06-2017, 10:56 PM
Samster

interested in whatsapp group chat for ktv kakis? We can go together and share the cost. pm me your name and number (no wechatid).
Old 19-06-2017, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 11
chris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to all
Thumbs down Re: Viet KTVs - Short Guide

Went to Tycoon, Supreme and Starlight for the past week and asked about st/lt rate for fun. 300 per pop and 600 per night. When did the market price reach this level? Ok. Perhaps the girls I have asked are considered as the ang pais but Viet girls are definitely not worth this kind of pricing and these are not even 1st tier girls.

The mid-high end market is absolutely fucked by those carrot heads who has too much $$$ to splurge. As one Vietnamese kaki pointed out, these girls are nothing back in their own country and yet treated like princess here. I would rather go straight to the source for much better quality with just a fraction of the cost or even no cost.
Old 19-06-2017, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2515 / Power: 19
DANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris91 View Post
Went to Tycoon, Supreme and Starlight for the past week and asked about st/lt rate for fun. 300 per pop and 600 per night. When did the market price reach this level? Ok. Perhaps the girls I have asked are considered as the ang pais but Viet girls are definitely not worth this kind of pricing and these are not even 1st tier girls.

The mid-high end market is absolutely fucked by those carrot heads who has too much $$$ to splurge. As one Vietnamese kaki pointed out, these girls are nothing back in their own country and yet treated like princess here. I would rather go straight to the source for much better quality with just a fraction of the cost or even no cost.
Completely agree, went to Starlight a couple of mths back on a weekend where biz is slow for cuppage plaza.
Alot of girls and they hardly butterfly which is good but since it was a slow day, they straight ask for ST or whatever. Immediately quoted $300 and she wasnt even fucking hot. Tried to nego down and girl just said no. Fucking crazy viets have such high expectation of themselves and EVEN ON A SLOW DAY WITH NO CUSTOMERS, they still wont budge on the price.
Kindly told her to go fuck herself and continued with my drinks.
Old 19-06-2017, 12:56 PM
Samster

chris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANiel™ View Post
Completely agree, went to Starlight a couple of mths back on a weekend where biz is slow for cuppage plaza.
Alot of girls and they hardly butterfly which is good but since it was a slow day, they straight ask for ST or whatever. Immediately quoted $300 and she wasnt even fucking hot. Tried to nego down and girl just said no. Fucking crazy viets have such high expectation of themselves and EVEN ON A SLOW DAY WITH NO CUSTOMERS, they still wont budge on the price.
Kindly told her to go fuck herself and continued with my drinks.
Yeah exactly. And who is the one who cause them to have such high expectations? The customers. If only others know how to say no like you, the Viets will be forced to lower the price and not quote such ridiculous rate.

But there are still plenty of them who are willing to pay premium price for a 15 minutes quickie. Too much $$$ yet not enough blood for both heads.
Old 19-06-2017, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2515 / Power: 19
DANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris91 View Post
Yeah exactly. And who is the one who cause them to have such high expectations? The customers. If only others know how to say no like you, the Viets will be forced to lower the price and not quote such ridiculous rate.

But there are still plenty of them who are willing to pay premium price for a 15 minutes quickie. Too much $$$ yet not enough blood for both heads.
It really doesnt help the market in general.
I hate those who use the line, "as long as the service is good I am willing to pay".
Essentially saying, willing buyer willing seller. There needs to be at least some sort of benchmark if not in a few years time we will be paying $500 bucks for bloody viets!

Anyways, where else do you suggest or frequent then in terms of KTVs?
Old 19-06-2017, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
I hate those who use the line, "as long as the service is good I am willing to pay".
Essentially saying, willing buyer willing seller. There needs to be at least some sort of benchmark if not in a few years time we will be paying $500 bucks for bloody viets!

Ticket round trip to Vietnam is only 100-200$ bros. Price tag for such girls in SL and Tycoon is 20-30$ for a shot and 50-60$ overnight in Vietnam, and the over-supply forces them to beg customer. In KTV they're not allowed to butterfly. Desperate sgan and rich white idiots help them inflating the market here
Old 19-06-2017, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1136 / Power: 11
crazyivan has much to be proud ofcrazyivan has much to be proud ofcrazyivan has much to be proud ofcrazyivan has much to be proud ofcrazyivan has much to be proud ofcrazyivan has much to be proud ofcrazyivan has much to be proud ofcrazyivan has much to be proud ofcrazyivan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennysgg View Post
Ticket round trip to Vietnam is only 100-200$ bros. Price tag for such girls in SL and Tycoon is 20-30$ for a shot and 50-60$ overnight in Vietnam, and the over-supply forces them to beg customer. In KTV they're not allowed to butterfly. Desperate sgan and rich white idiots help them inflating the market here
thats why many of them come to SG ktv to work ma
one of the viet girl hooked onto me when i went to this particular ktv , been there around 20+ days out of the whole of Jan this year . open 3+1 martell almost every 2 days because i love to sing with my kakis and have this girl to go back with me to hotel overnight on my every trip down without asking me for money . fucking good C cup and hot figure , spend ard $10k over there in that month , after she went back viet i went there for some fun , blowjob bars etc ( as well as asking her to come my hotel for more bonking )

6969 ( need new post )

Never underSextimate the unSexpected Sexperience
Old 19-06-2017, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quote:

Yeah. There must be a demand at a certain price. Less than 3 years ago it was still 150/300. The price has doubled in such a short period of time. Won't be surprised if it becomes 500/1000 in the next few years. And plenty of customers actually pay above the market rate, which gives those Viets the idea of jacking up the price since they think we can well afford it. I ever heard from a viet girl that some are willing to pay her 200 just to sit and tcss in one of the Joo Chiat bars.

The only viet ktvs that I think, still have some sanity when it comes to st/lt rate are those budget ones in Geylang and Jalan Besar such as, Crystal (formerly New Shanghai), Nbox, Phoenix, W, Golden Castle, GM, etc. But not all will agree to go out. On average, quality might be lower but each joint will have at least a handful of gems.

As for which ktv I frequent, I used to frequent Tycoon, K2 and Starlight but I'm pretty much done with the ktv scene in Singapore. The quality we get just doesn't justify the price we pay. If one is just looking to chill out, drink and have some mild fun, ktv is a good option. But for those that must get the business done there and then or thereafter, better prepare a huge stack of cash. And I sure as hell won't pay 300 to bonk a fucking Viet girl.

Quote:
I agree with you wholeheartedly.

Last edited by chris91; 05-07-2017 at 08:56 PM.
Old 19-06-2017, 03:05 PM
Samster

Cool Re: Viet KTVs - Short Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyivan View Post
thats why many of them come to SG ktv to work ma
one of the viet girl hooked onto me when i went to this particular ktv , been there around 20+ days out of the whole of Jan this year . open 3+1 martell almost every 2 days because i love to sing with my kakis and have this girl to go back with me to hotel overnight on my every trip down without asking me for money . fucking good C cup and hot figure , spend ard $10k over there in that month , after she went back viet i went there for some fun , blowjob bars etc ( as well as asking her to come my hotel for more bonking )
With 10k+, in Vietnam, you would have had 3-4some daily with 40-50 different girls during such 20days, all above SL and Tycoon quality.

Or go Golden Mile Complex, spend 4-6k to get a Vietnamese wife, lots of 'clean gems' there, they will blow you for years.

Still proud of your spending bro?
Old 19-06-2017, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1136 / Power: 11
crazyivan has much to be proud ofcrazyivan has much to be proud ofcrazyivan has much to be proud ofcrazyivan has much to be proud ofcrazyivan has much to be proud ofcrazyivan has much to be proud ofcrazyivan has much to be proud ofcrazyivan has much to be proud ofcrazyivan has much to be proud of

Quote:
With 10k+, in Vietnam, you would have had 3-4some daily with 40-50 different girls during such 20days, all above SL and Tycoon quality.

Or go Golden Mile Complex, spend 4-6k to get a Vietnamese wife, lots of 'clean gems' there, they will blow you for years.

Still proud of your spending bro?
im only 20+ bro , just wanna have some crazy fun here and there . no strings attached . good sound system with good room standard + services by mummy is good so i dont mind paying for , what matters is end of the day we enjoyed happily right ?

i like raw so i think if do with so many girls , i die very fast hahaha

6969 ( need new post )

Never underSextimate the unSexpected Sexperience
Old 19-06-2017, 06:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 8
004kk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just to share my views on viet 300 ST...

The scene now for PRC no longer available for FJ, many years back if I could remember correctly, GM PRC girls allowed raw on the spot. It was cheap, just 100.

But now Vietnamese took over the place. They allow playability and of course calling the price of PRC...

We all know the experience night scene bosses were aware of this and hence getting more viet girls. Another thing is work and visit passes are fairly easy available. I am not surprised another 5-8years down the road, we will have to pay for any nationality girls for starting $500 per bonk.

So, pls enjoy the scene while we still can and pls share discretely about cheap joints with high playability to prevent raid lol.
Old 19-06-2017, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2196 / Power: 16
BoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond repute

quote u 300 is standard tactic that all the mommies teach. u offer 150 and likely they can meet @ 200 is there is chemistry.

Welcome to new world where money is getting smaller
Old 27-06-2017, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 21
gstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to all

Go ard this tiny island ... one will find out of 10 KTV ...likely more than half are invaded by Viets now. The early patch of Viets first came in ard early 2000 etc... well less than 5 years down the road.. PRC are beaten hands down due to the Saigon Style of the Viet Girls.... Ya,,, some viet ktv had "up" the value of viet regardless of tips, SH , LH etc... cos there are always a few customers that are willing to pay even for only sitting session with Viets ... well each meat each taste... no comments... as long as everyone happy ok liao..

Previous Journey:
~ Tây Ninh 西宁省
~ Ho Chi Minh City 胡志明市
~ Đồng Tháp 同塔省 - Cao Lanh 高岭市
~ Tiền Giang 前江省 - Mỹ Tho 美湫市, Cai Lậy 該禮市社, Cái Bè 丐𦨭縣

Future Dream Journey ...
~ Mũi Né (美奈)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1