The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-06-2017, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
Her service was below average.
Also her physical outlook was a big let down.
Bro, you used to have more details in your MR. Weird.

But that's your opinion and judgement.
Old 26-06-2017, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 9
Powerstations deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by generic View Post
Must give chance to freshie lah.
Most of the young MLs do not have experience back in China but showed improvement by going for courses, browsing through massage videos to upgrade themselves.
Her potential ceiling is high as she has the right attitude.

Her room mate Roini has better time management + better body but some bros might not like her mature looks.

Most MLs take our feedbacks seriously as there are some faithful bros who report every single MRs of what we wrote to them.
Wait for improvement......hope that day come soon.

Probably need to wait for improvement of Roini as well since they are very close.
Old 26-06-2017, 11:37 PM
Samster

Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Must give chance to freshie lah.
Most of the young MLs do not have experience back in China but showed improvement by going for courses, browsing through massage videos to upgrade themselves.
Her potential ceiling is high as she has the right attitude.

Her room mate Roini has better time management + better body but some bros might not like her mature looks.

Most MLs take our feedbacks seriously as there are some faithful bros who report every single MRs of what we wrote to them.
Agree. Good freshies are few and far in the market and those that stay long, even fewer. With more and more seasoned MLs RTC, options are really quite limited.

Good to discover and groom new ones in the market. If the MLs are receptive to feedback, it will be only good for them and improvement does bring better business.

Suddenly feel too soon to go into semi-retirement. Hehe.
Old 26-06-2017, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Yea, i just tried MoMo last week after many failed attempts.
Yea, what u said was right, and not full hour and used hp quotes often but she seems like a nice lady personality wise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liverpooltv View Post
i USED to visit her quite often.. and yes, i kena the 45mins stuffs too! i was like how come so fast ask me turn over liao.. then i took quite sometime to release and she told me another customer waiting downstairs liao.. she said since i am a regular, she can compensate the time back another time.. but i ignore.. so took the 1 hr.. she even called the guy and said i having a hard time to release so no choice..

another bad about her is you will constantly feel 1 hand massaging u only.. i would say 60% of the massage time..

she has got a very good body, smooth skin and can be really naughty during hj..
Old 26-06-2017, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacTir View Post
Is Abby/Chanel still the go-to for the best massage hands down?

I'm also wondering if Lisa/Ling'Er is worth trying now since after she dropped price to 120...the last time time i tried her was probably years back when she still had the 150 price tag
About Lisa / Ling-er, same thoughts here bro, I tried when it was the 150 price tag years back. Best pair of boobs and a great BF then.

Been trying to find a perfect pair of (above D cups) boobs, any recommendations from bros out there?
Old 26-06-2017, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3668 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Can anyone confirm Miqi has left? Her Whatsapp is still active but don't know if someone else has taken over the no.?
Old 27-06-2017, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Can anyone confirm Miqi has left? Her Whatsapp is still active but don't know if someone else has taken over the no.?
Left, and possibly NCB
Old 27-06-2017, 01:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1512 / Power: 17
generic has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Yea, i just tried MoMo last week after many failed attempts.
Yea, what u said was right, and not full hour and used hp quotes often but she seems like a nice lady personality wise.
I think he was referring to Gina. I kana the 1 hand massage while she was scheduling with other bros.

MM is like a mistress and she will take her time during sensual to play with you. Most bros do not last that long from her BBBJ thus session ended around the 45-50 mins mark for you to bathe. If there's no one after her, she will not chase you out etc.

Don't expect full hour from Angpais here as they have their own small buffer time so that the the wait for the next bro will not be long.
There was once I waited 15 mins under the hot sun as one of the bros exceeded the time, which resulted in the roll over effect for the rest of the sessions on that day.
Old 27-06-2017, 01:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I think he was referring to Gina. I kana the 1 hand massage while she was scheduling with other bros.

MM is like a mistress and she will take her time during sensual to play with you. Most bros do not last that long from her BBBJ thus session ended around the 45-50 mins mark for you to bathe. If there's no one after her, she will not chase you out etc.

Don't expect full hour from Angpais here as they have their own small buffer time so that the the wait for the next bro will not be long.
There was once I waited 15 mins under the hot sun as one of the bros exceeded the time, which resulted in the roll over effect for the rest of the sessions on that day.
Yea I got confused over who the MRs were referring to after a while hahaha... my experience with Momo so far has been full 1 hour sometimes more if she has no one after me, never chase me out earlier usually. And after deed done if got time she will usually do some head massage too.
Haven't visited for a while but it seems like from the comments she's getting busier already oops. Plus the poor girl seems to get sick sometimes due to insomnia. Hope will get another chance with her soon.
Old 27-06-2017, 01:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1512 / Power: 17
generic has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
Roini has bigger boobs than her friend, but her body quite season oredi. Seriously she don't have the look and body for 110. Neither does she put in effort in her services during my session. I was out in 40min.
Was she in dome2 before?
She came here with Cherry so I doubt she was in dome 2 before.

In terms of package, Milly is way better than both of them.
Old 27-06-2017, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Bro, you used to have more details in your MR. Weird.

But that's your opinion and judgement.
That was a comment not MR.
Old 27-06-2017, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 19
Kyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud of

I wonder if anyone can tahan without release, when one of the key selling points are those D-cups. Can anyone advise on this Xiao Bu Dian?

http://sglonelyguy.net/xiao-bu-dian-massage/
Old 27-06-2017, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 17
scandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by scandalz View Post
Have not found a good massage with bbbj for a while, feel bored today and decide to give it a try. Came upon this girl on $$$$$$ and here is the report for all bros to reference
http://www.$$$$$$$$.com/index.php/Girl/3546.html

Looking at the half good and half bad comment I still decide to give a shot at this girl. For just $80 and with all the quoted services it seems like it is definitely worth a try.

So took a bet and dropped her a SMS. Surprisingly she replied almost instantly. Maybe it is fate haha. Gotten the address and head down to the stated place.

Upon reaching, she called to give me the detailed location but I was dumb enough to got lost. However she was nice enough to ask me not to hang up so she can guide me to the place. First service thumbs up.

Upon reaching, when the door opened, never did I expect to see a cute girl behind the door. With this price normally expected a slightly older lady but she was young and cute with very nice complexion. Thumbs up 2.

Showered and lay flat to start the massage. She is a good conversationalist, never a moment of silence. Friendly and engaging, we talk throughout the massage. Massage was not the very professional type but was good enough for my aching body. Thumbs up 3

Then came the service, she was shy initially, requesting to off most of the lights. Agreed with her and let her start. As in to the service, I continue to tease her so much I think she enjoyed as much as I did. Non commercial and feels like your gf giving u a teasing morning on your morning wood. Thumbs up 4.

Rest of the action I shall not elaborate much and let the rest of the bros go and try it out yourself.

PS, touch her g spot will increase the fun to a whole new level.
Actually got zapped few times because of this sharing. And the reason they zap me was sgdog. Is it because this website no longer advertise here. Have sbf really lost the spirit of sharing already? Hate it or love it, I will still continue to share my finds. I'm no okt runner or anything, points means nothing to me and u okt runners are not going to do any harm to me by zapping me. And yes I know the website I shared all became $$$$$ I'm going say again it is the website with a wolf u should know what it is
Old 27-06-2017, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1554 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by scandalz View Post
Have not found a good massage with bbbj for a while, feel bored today and decide to give it a try. Came upon this girl on $$$$$$ and here is the report for all bros to reference
http://www.$$$$$$$$.com/index.php/Girl/3546.html

For the life of me, I have never ever figured out what the "$$$$$$" stand for? Why is it coded? Or is that a stupid question?

Can someone maybe PM me in private?
Old 27-06-2017, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 9
YooSiJin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
For the life of me, I have never ever figured out what the "$$$$$$" stand for? Why is it coded? Or is that a stupid question?

Can someone maybe PM me in private?
Some how the web got censored. No idea why too. Just change the signs to words and u can go in.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1