The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 17-06-2017, 01:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1741 / Power: 14
kurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant future
Hotel for transit in JB

What is the transit rate like for hotel in JB?

Any recommendation at City Square and KSL area?

TIA.
Old 18-06-2017, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 14
cashcow is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercashcow is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercashcow is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercashcow is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Hotel for transit in JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurtis View Post
What is the transit rate like for hotel in JB?

Any recommendation at City Square and KSL area?

TIA.
motel at taman sentosa starts at 50RM to Taman sentosa abt 120RM to Double tree or holiday inn at 500RM
Old 19-06-2017, 01:51 AM
Samster

kurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant future
thanks bro.

are 50rm overnight rates?

any ideas on what is 2 or 3 hours transit rate?

if anyone had visited those motels ard KSL/Holiday Plaza and City Square, do share here.

Thanks!

Also thanks to the bro who had upped me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashcow View Post
motel at taman sentosa starts at 50RM to Taman sentosa abt 120RM to Double tree or holiday inn at 500RM
Old 19-06-2017, 08:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 14
cashcow is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercashcow is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercashcow is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercashcow is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Now big wind in jb , yes over night but hotel and motel different class . Depends on what you want to do there. If you like music can try bayu marina , two rooms and one hall . Goole for rates agoda. If you want hanky panky why overnight, unless you go walk walk jalan jalan makan makan or like music alot ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurtis View Post
thanks bro.

Are 50rm overnight rates?

Any ideas on what is 2 or 3 hours transit rate?

If anyone had visited those motels ard ksl/holiday plaza and city square, do share here.

Thanks!

Also thanks to the bro who had upped me.
Old 25-06-2017, 02:17 AM
Samster

yeah, will go after Raya.

I just wanna use the room for short time.

no intention to stay overnight.

will go recce next week and report back.
Old 11-07-2017, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 10
oreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better

never try before but yes plenty of small hotels around near customs.
Old 16-07-2017, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 15
Mas Joki is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMas Joki is a Helpful and Caring Samster

http://www.zaobao.com.sg/znews/singa...0170716-779502

Just saw a Sin Min Morning news report that many S'pore uncles have flocks to this place at Meldrum street near City square. There are many young and pretty FLs wearing sexy outfits sitting and flirting with S'pore unlce at some of the coffee shops. This place it seems to turns it into a "small geylang of Johor".

1 uncle has said that the transit hotel is only rm20 (about S$6) per hour. So it is dirt cheap. But be careful, your face might get into the news if the reporter happen to be there. Good luck bros.........

"Life is short. Enjoy while you can"
Remember the saying : "One man meat is another man poison".

Old 29-07-2017, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of

Any bros went there?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1