The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 16-05-2017, 03:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Weena deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Ello everyone! I am new here. Pls be nice to me na.

Dear sisters and Hello boys!

I decided to brave myself to finally create account in Sammyboy. Not new to this site as I previously had another account. Disappeared for a very long time. I believe some sisters here may hear of my name or met me before.. A brief intro... (pardon me as my English not good...)

My name is Weena. I am 36yo crossdresser. Local Chinese mixed. Height: 1.66m Weight: 46kg.. Here seeking more humble friends.. Sisters(Trans & CDs) & boys are welcome.. When I mean 'boys' it can guys (any age as long you finished NS).

I had made a fair number of sisters(mostly CDs) via online. Hence had been going out dressed as well. To their private gatherings. I have a Jie Jie(transgender) and she had been there for me and also encourage me to dress out more often as I was pretty shy and scare as well. Up to these days, I am still learning and still find ways to improve both makeups and trans-way... Yes, not easy.

But thanks to my jie.. Because of her.. I had dressed to clubbing, Cinema, Coffeeshop, Hawker Centre even twice! Still dressed in the morning with so many aunties and uncles around. Scared like hell.... But, I brave these obstacles. I even sat on a public bus once! 555! All these in the space of 7-8 months..

I believe I still have alot to learn. Should there any sisters curious about my experience. Feel free to msg me.

Lastly but not the least... I am also hoping to find a special one! That special guy willing to continue encourage me to be myself. To encourage me to dress out as well... To go out with me and treated just like any other couples do. I know I can find someone as I had dates going to movies, hold hands while taking strolls.. i also hope to find that guy also encourage me to go all out to transit(M2F-HRT). And most importantly be there for me... And promise to be loyal and love him.. That about all I can write from my mind now. If the more I say, I might be able to write a book starting from aged 5-6 period.

Anyone interested to know me can PM me na.
Thank you so much for your attention.

Cheers & kind regards,
Weena
Old 16-05-2017, 07:06 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ello everyone! I am new here. Pls be nice to me na.

Welcome Back
Old 17-05-2017, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
Welcome Back

Thank you so much for your kind words.
Old 20-05-2017, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
icedick1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ello everyone! I am new here. Pls be nice to me na.

Bello! Welcome back!

Camping to see more postsf from you. *smooch*
Old 20-05-2017, 10:48 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Ello everyone! I am new here. Pls be nice to me na.

Quote:
Originally Posted by icedick1 View Post
Bello! Welcome back!

Camping to see more postsf from you. *smooch*

Thank you so much.. icedick 😂
Hmmm... Very quiet and slow. Got some PMed. But dunno what happened to them after I replied.

Only LB are sought after na. Haix... 😯
So boring now....
📱KIK Messenger ID : __________
📱LINE ID :___________
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1