The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 24-07-2018, 02:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 14
randyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Why I deleted my Tinder account

This is the story surrounding a "quasi-hookup" I met on Tinder. Her name is Dawn, in her mid-late 20s, works in finance department for an IT company.

I was on a short trip to my hometown away from Singapore when I casually swiped on a profile that has no identifiable face but an interesting tagline. "You give me what I want, and I will give you what you want".

I am already in a steady relationship for a couple of years now but at the time I was just bored. I did however state in my profile that I wasn't looking for a relationship.

There wasn't much conversation going between me and Dawn. Well at least not until I returned to Singapore when I realized from the distance shown on Tinder that she was actually visiting Singapore. At the time I was a bit busy with work, so only a few days later that I messaged her and asked her what she was doing in Singapore. It turned out that she came to attend Bruno Mars concert with her friends. A few days worth of conversation later I told her I would be visiting my hometown again and how I would like to meet up with her for a dinner.

We met at a casual restaurant near her workplace and we had a pretty good conversation. For a guy, I am quite talkative so it kinda helped to get things going, just about enough for her to confide in me about almost anything, even about her heartbreaks and relationships.

I knew I wasn't playing the right game that would lead to a hookup, but she seems like a nice girl. So I listened and she shared how she had bad experience with men. From her first boyfriend with whom she lost her virginity to, to where she recently (unknowingly/or so she said) got involved with a married man. She did asked me about my relationship status, to which I told her the truth.

Nothing happened between us that night. We hugged and I dropped her off at the gate of the hostel she was staying in

A little bit of back story about Dawn. Born to a not-too well-off family, being the eldest of 3 siblings, she's by default the backbone of her family. She moved away from her hometown a few years ago seeking a better living right after graduation from college. In order to save more money, she was sharing a room with her high school friend, of whom I later found out to be quite protective of her.

Dawn skin is mildly tanned, big beautiful eyes, black hair, around 155 cm tall, slim built but shapely figure.

I returned to Singapore and continued with my life. It's just so happened that not too long after, my girlfriend was gonna be away for a weekend overseas. I casually texted Dawn and told her that I was gonna be 'single' for the weekend and she said she's bored with her daily life.

I don't know what gotten into me, but I dared her to pay me a visit over the weekend. To my surprise, she actually came to Singapore.

On a hindsight, I realized how creepy my proposition was, and in any situation, a woman or a man should NEVER, EVER fly overseas to meet with a person he/she met just once before. This is super wrong and very dangerous. Come to think of it, I should have been more careful as well, because she could be some psychopathic killer or something.

She then texted me her flight details and expected that I come and pick her up at the airport. She said that since she fulfilled her part of the dare, then it is only fair that I must take good care of her while she's in town. I quickly booked a nice new hotel for her one night stay.

I picked her up at the airport, we had lunch and I insisted in paying her for her flight tickets knowing how little money she makes per month back home. She gladly accepted it and she told me that her roommate is kind of upset of her behaviour (and rightly so I think), that she was being really stupid and endangering her self to have done such reckless act. Dawn told me that, her roommate was coming over the following day just to make sure she is safe.

We went around town for some sightseeing before returning to the hotel early evening. In our conversations, we discussed about what we think about hooking up, its sad nature and how to best prevent falling in love situations. I told her that from my experience, if we were to have casual fun, my rule is that it should not be repeated. Because if you repeat many times, that means there is something. It wouldn't be just from lust or physical attraction anymore.

She was really upset because I actually said it beforehand that there is a possibility that we may actually not meet again regardless whether we have sex or no sex, since I didn't want too much complications with my life.

Yes, I was being a blatant jerk, a stupidly honest one, but still a jerk.

Tears rolled in her eyes.. and I felt really bad.... Like a total asshole... at the same time, I had to find ways to assure her, that it is really no big deal if we don't have sex.

All I could say was that I really appreciate our moments together and I would do my best to make her stay as pleasant as possible. I mean, she doesn't come all the way to Singapore just to cry, right?

We then headed out for some supper, drinks and returned to our hotel. We did however, heavily made out that night, got naked, she was super wet, but she didn't want to have sex. I was quite chilled about it, because I understood she was seeking something more than sex, something that I couldn't give. Hooking up is just a hook up for me. Nothing more and nothing less.

We cuddled until morning, went for breakfast and checked out of the hotel and recommended a different hotel for her to stay with her incoming roommate.

<to be continued>

-I tried to be a heartless bastard, I couldn't.... -
Old 24-07-2018, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 11
prettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to all
Re: Why I deleted my Tinder account

Not sure how I ended up here but damn I'm camping!
Old 25-07-2018, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story, see how far you can go. Please continue.

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 30-07-2018, 11:54 PM
Samster

randyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My short encounter with her was pretty interesting for me. First is because I kept on trying to seduce her during our making out session with gentle touches, caressing, kissing, all the foreplay technique I could think of to make her surrender and she still couldn't get past her mental barrier. She said that she wouldn't want to feel longing for me, therefore we shouldn't do it.

Second interesting thing that I learned was... She said that if I didn't tell her (or just kept quiet) about not wanting to see her again, she would have relented In a way, she was teasing /blaming me for having such stupid rules. She said she is open to no-strings attached arrangement. I just couldn't agree with her.
I mean... when we were out, she already wanted to hold hands with me... to my disagreement... ... I simply can't afford to get caught~!

That morning, we went to have some breakfast, returned to our hotel to make out again, then had seafood for lunch. I then brought her to her next hotel, where she said she would be staying with her oncoming female roommate for the next few days.

I told her that I am gonna take part in a religious ceremony later that evening. To my surprise, she told me that she would like to go with me as well, since her mother just reminded her to.

We came late because she had to check in the hotel and refreshed herself.

And there we were, two people who met through Tinder, met up just once before, yet comfortable enough to go to a religious ceremony together. It felt very awkward, but I think it was necessary for her wellbeing, especially knowing what she has been through.

I then sent her back to her hotel and I returned to my place. Later that night I went to see my returning girlfriend, put my phone to silent mode.

And the next morning I saw there was one missed call from Dawn at around 11 pm. I texted her and asked what she wanted to talk about, and to my disbelief... she said .. if I had just picked up the call yesterday night, she might have wanted to fuck me that night ....

I then told her to enjoy the rest of her stay while hinting at her that I would be visiting her hometown again for a business trip the following week.

<to be continued>

Old 04-08-2018, 06:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 16
erkianpeng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettererkianpeng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettererkianpeng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettererkianpeng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettererkianpeng is a living Saint! - you won't find better

She must be from Malaysia.
Old 11-08-2018, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 9
liberty666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Whats her Tinder ID?
Old 05-09-2018, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 849 / Power: 16
kazer is a splendid one to beholdkazer is a splendid one to beholdkazer is a splendid one to beholdkazer is a splendid one to beholdkazer is a splendid one to beholdkazer is a splendid one to beholdkazer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by liberty666 View Post
Whats her Tinder ID?
champion
Old 09-11-2018, 07:50 PM
Samster

sorry for the super late update guys ... here it goes

I went for a business trip the following weekend and as I was about to return to Singapore, I realized that I had lost my passport while taking the public transportation. I was stuck in my hometown waiting for my new passport to be issued, which surprisingly took 2 weeks to complete, thanks to the bureaucratic immigration office and rampant corrupt practice.

In between those waiting days, I kept in touch with Dawn where we met for an early dinner once. At the time I was staying at my parents place every day to take care of my father. I told Dawn that I couldn't spend the rest of the evening until morning with her as she had wished for, because my dad wakes up early in the morning.

So we checked in to a hotel, booked a lovely suite, and I told Dawn that I had to leave her to check on my father first that night, and I must return home by 3 a.m. The following morning Dawn also had to go to see a doctor for her medical appointment. I drove home, left my car there, checked on my old man and quickly returned to the hotel about 1.5 hrs later. As I entered the Hotel room, Dawn was laying there barely naked, half asleep, under the sheets. Wearing a lacy black panty... Silky smooth tanned skin, almond-shaped eyes, shapely hip and meaty ass.

I quickly undressed myself, slipped underneath the blanket, big spooning her from behind, and asked her what she has been doing while waiting for me ..... whether she has been a naughty a little girl .. by playing with herself while naked. She said she took a shower and dipped herself in the bath tub, and she is feeling cold now with the aircon on. So I turned her body around to face me and we cuddled. My slightly chubby dad-bod body against her tiny body.

I caressed her hair and planted soft gentle kiss on her lips, and Dawn started to softly hiss.. I teased her neck with my tongue and she gave out soft moans and her meaty hips writhing slowly against my crotch.

When I put my my fingers lightly on her chest, I could feel her skin a lot softer than the last time I remembered it a few weeks ago. I asked her if she is going to have her period soon. She said yes, in 2 days time. We continue our making out and I knew that I had to be very gentle with her, because usually during this time of hormonal cycle, the genitalia would get very sensitive. Her bald pussy was soaking wet, I knew she wants it badly... I decided to tease her even more.. by going down on her.. <I know it's unwise ... but I couldn't help it>

I swirled my tongue around Dawn's vagina, to the perineum, her inner thigh,to the perineum again, inner thigh again, back and forth, but always avoiding her clit. I teased and teased.... until she grabbed my head and pushed it towards her clit. I resisted and she screamed out on my name out of frustration. I gave her a big smile, hold myself for a second and drilled a tongue twister on her clit... She jolted, arched her back while grabbing the bedsheets on her sides. That moment, I realized, a 20 something pussy is what I had been missing for a few years now.

I put the condom on, placed my penis on the edge of her pussy lips and slowly pushed the tip in....bit by bit... She cringed, even though her pussy was very wet, but she still has a tiny body. I was a bit worried that she seemed to be in a lot of pain. I caressed her clit to ease the pain, and hold my penis still... and then slowly moving it back and forth... for a few minutes.... At that point, she seemed to still be in great pain... so I stopped and pulled out.. We embraced and I carefully told her I don't want her to be in pain as I want her to enjoy it as well. Dawn was apologetic with her body reaction nearing her period and wanted to make up for it.. I told her not to worry about it

She then asked me to lay down and took my condom off and wanted to give me a bareback blowjob. I was quite scared because I knew she had unprotected sex with the married guy she hooked up with. I hesitated a bit, but gave in to the circumstances. (I realized now that I should be more careful next time, we both got ourselves tested a few weeks afterwards and the results came clean) She seemed to be inexperienced in giving a blowjob but a hell lot better than my girlfriend at the time. The tugging, the testicles fondling, and the tongue swirl were all there at the right amount. I told her she has a bright future in cocksucking!. Dawn just laughed and slapped my dick before engulfing it with a deep throat. I almost jumped out of surprise. This girl is really fun!!

I let her continue, but in the end she didn't manage to make me cum. I knew she was tired so I told her that's alright. We cuddled, while I gave her small kisses, then I told her that I really have to leave.

I went home and left her in the hotel alone. The next morning she went to the doctor and I checked out myself.

<to be continued>

Old 12-11-2018, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
krushers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story!

WE WANT MORE! WE WANT MORE!
Old 01-12-2018, 02:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 450 / Power: 19
Alexxander is a glorious beacon of lightAlexxander is a glorious beacon of lightAlexxander is a glorious beacon of lightAlexxander is a glorious beacon of lightAlexxander is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by krushers View Post
Awesome story!

WE WANT MORE! WE WANT MORE!
Agreed.
TS please continue!
Old 01-12-2018, 03:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)