The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 10-10-2015, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
NguyenC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: DreamHeaven Massage (Sukhmvit Soi 24/1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by relazsg View Post
Hi bro, care to share her name. I'm going to bkk this month and would like to enjoy this. Thanks.
Bro, name is Mook. If you go to their website, dont really look good, but real life i assure you syt. Anyway they have a number of girls there for you to choose. Take your time and no hurry
Old 18-10-2015, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Had Mook twice last week. Very petite and delightful lady with beautiful B cups. Her braces add to her air of innocence and allure. The type any mother would like. Super GFE. VIP room is just 200 bt extra so don't stinge on that.

Doomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by NguyenC View Post
Bro, name is Mook. If you go to their website, dont really look good, but real life i assure you syt. Anyway they have a number of girls there for you to choose. Take your time and no hurry
Old 11-02-2016, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 20
cyhoney is a Helpful and Caring Samstercyhoney is a Helpful and Caring Samster

REPOSTING from what i posted on the BKK Chiong scene.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Decide to try Dreamheaven. Checked the website and shortlisted 3 girls. Sent a mail to Ying asking about the availability and true pictures of the girls (all know the pictures are photoshopped). She conformed that 2 are available and the pictures are correct. I can reject if not upto standard.

So call her and finalize Wine.

Reach Dreamland Soi 33 at the appointed time. Wine was still busy so had to wait 10 minutes.

One more customer come and he sit next to me. Ying call out all the girls. Lots of girls, but none of them catch the eye. So was not sure if i made the correct choice of coming here. He finally chooses one and goes, and all the other girls go back to the sitting room.

Then one girl walks in, tall, slim, awesome beauty face, with red heels. I am wishing she is Wine. Ying, calls out to me, and my heart starts to beat loudly. This awesome babe was Wine, She holds my hand and we walk inside. All the wile she is holding my hand like a long lost friend. kissing me on my neck & cheek.

We go into the room, and she begins to undress me. Carefully ensuring that i am not nude :-) (wrap a towel around me). Then she undresses. and takes me to the shower. Soaps & cleans me. then massages me with her body while holding the didi. After washing, move to the bed. I am lying face down. She puts in the gel and begins the massage. Not piano but good and strong.

When she reaches my butt, she begins to massage my crack ... and oh, it felt so nice, soon she was moving to my balls, and i lifted myself a little. She gets the hint and holds my full tool with both her hands, same time her boons on my ass. It was heavenly.

After teasing a little, proceeded to massage the legs. Then turns me around. She cups the didi with one hand as she massages with other ans sucks the nips with her mouth.

She goes down and takes the didi in her mouth and gives me a strong BJ. Caps me and begins to ride me cow girl. It was so shiok, that i could not hold and exploded in a few minutes.

Name of girls: Wine
Looks: 9/10
Language: English, Thai
Boobs: 9/10 (Awesome)
BJ: 8/10
AR: NA
FJ: 8/10 (tight and f*#king awesome)

Damages: THB 2100 + THB 300 tip

I tell her that i will come again next day.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DAY 3 - Again Dreamland

Call up Ying and again book Wine.

Today she was waiting ready with red heels :-)

She takes me up to a room, and then suddenly decides that we will go to a better room. We go to basement and the room is big. We sit down and talk like friends. We then hear some noises coming from room next door. We laugh and giggle trying to visualise that the girl and her customers are doing at that moment.

She then undresses me. Again taking care to wrap the towel around me. But this time she begins to undress seductively. Teasing and stripping. My Didi stands like effiel tower inside the towel. She comes forward and holds it hard. She makes me stand up ... and then come close to me ... and slides her hand between the towel and holds the didi. She massages it a little to make it rise. Then with one twist, she pulls the towel, still holding the didi.

We then move to the shower. Same as previous day.

We move on the bed and I ask her to lie down. Play with her hair, boobs, and slim waist. Then she gets up and takes the didi in her mouth. It was one of the best BJ that I had.

She then turns around and we had FJ in almost 4-5 different positions, never did she say no or make a face.

Ratings are now 10/10 for everyting.

Cannot think of not visiting Wine whenever i go to BKK.
Old 13-02-2016, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by NguyenC View Post
i think i had mook before also...she come from isaan right? she's about 22, 23 only. not a stunner, but she has this shy, girl next door look.
Old 14-02-2016, 03:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Nope, she not from Isaan but yes she looks damn demure

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
i think i had mook before also...she come from isaan right? she's about 22, 23 only. not a stunner, but she has this shy, girl next door look.
Old 15-02-2016, 01:08 AM
Samster

anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Nope, she not from Isaan but yes she looks damn demure
oh damn. must be a different girl then 555
Old 15-02-2016, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 17
dinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud of

Hi all bros, whats the diff between VIP room and normal room for that 200baht difference ah? Also any petite SYT to recommend? I see so many positive review on mook, also saw her photo on website which looks good also, but is she petite ah? cause photo kinda make her look tall like a model..

Prefer a petite syt 160cm or shorter cause im kinda short also.. Thanks and happy new year everyone!!
Old 16-02-2016, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinoo View Post
Hi all bros, whats the diff between VIP room and normal room for that 200baht difference ah? Also any petite SYT to recommend? I see so many positive review on mook, also saw her photo on website which looks good also, but is she petite ah? cause photo kinda make her look tall like a model..

Prefer a petite syt 160cm or shorter cause im kinda short also.. Thanks and happy new year everyone!!

unfortunately, i dun have any to recommend, but one thing i do know is...try to break some ice with ur girl b4 u start, coz she also human mah, not a piece of meat for men to bang only. talk to her, ask her questions, where is she from, what she like to eat, shop etc.

tell her sheis beautiful, got really sweet eyes...stare into her, praise her sweet dimples etc etc. pick 1 to compliment her, dun compliment too much else will seem fake 555

then, service her first...best is if u can her cum, if not she will be really wet (and horny!!) or at the very least, she will be relaxed and more comfy with u le. sex will be more power!! bahahaha

then if got chemistry (besides the physics), can then ask for her line or even hp. may become a free fuck or at least a dinner or cheong date
Old 08-03-2016, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 23
King is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to all

I noticed they do outcalls @ THB3000, any difference in terms of service? im a sucker for nuru nuru, how they do in the room?
Old 09-03-2016, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

King,

You can purchase nuru nuru gel from Top Market. You can try in the tub, if it's big enough for two people!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 11-03-2016, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
justwannashoot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone try Yuri yet? She look like korean, which is my type 😂
Old 25-04-2016, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
alfa1983 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

seems like the soi33 branch is the popular one?

any bros here went dream massage recently?
Old 26-04-2016, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Clearner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went there last week
On a week day evening
Many girls around.

Was looking for wine as intro by bro here. but not available.

I choose mook instead for big boobs.

Bring me to the basement with jacuzzi
Bathing : normal, no teasing
Nuru: lasted only 20-30 mins, only on my back, shiok.
Looking forward to front body Nuru, but nvr happen, disappointed
Bbbj: normal with ball sucking, no deep throat.
Fj: tight and wet

I had better Nuru in Cebu Philippines which lasted 1.5 hour on back, front body, hands and legs.
Old 07-05-2016, 08:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
neesex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyhoney View Post
REPOSTING from what i posted on the BKK Chiong scene.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Decide to try Dreamheaven. Checked the website and shortlisted 3 girls. Sent a mail to Ying asking about the availability and true pictures of the girls (all know the pictures are photoshopped). She conformed that 2 are available and the pictures are correct. I can reject if not upto standard.

So call her and finalize Wine.

Reach Dreamland Soi 33 at the appointed time. Wine was still busy so had to wait 10 minutes.

One more customer come and he sit next to me. Ying call out all the girls. Lots of girls, but none of them catch the eye. So was not sure if i made the correct choice of coming here. He finally chooses one and goes, and all the other girls go back to the sitting room.

Then one girl walks in, tall, slim, awesome beauty face, with red heels. I am wishing she is Wine. Ying, calls out to me, and my heart starts to beat loudly. This awesome babe was Wine, She holds my hand and we walk inside. All the wile she is holding my hand like a long lost friend. kissing me on my neck & cheek.

We go into the room, and she begins to undress me. Carefully ensuring that i am not nude :-) (wrap a towel around me). Then she undresses. and takes me to the shower. Soaps & cleans me. then massages me with her body while holding the didi. After washing, move to the bed. I am lying face down. She puts in the gel and begins the massage. Not piano but good and strong.

When she reaches my butt, she begins to massage my crack ... and oh, it felt so nice, soon she was moving to my balls, and i lifted myself a little. She gets the hint and holds my full tool with both her hands, same time her boons on my ass. It was heavenly.

After teasing a little, proceeded to massage the legs. Then turns me around. She cups the didi with one hand as she massages with other ans sucks the nips with her mouth.

She goes down and takes the didi in her mouth and gives me a strong BJ. Caps me and begins to ride me cow girl. It was so shiok, that i could not hold and exploded in a few minutes.

Name of girls: Wine
Looks: 9/10
Language: English, Thai
Boobs: 9/10 (Awesome)
BJ: 8/10
AR: NA
FJ: 8/10 (tight and f*#king awesome)

Damages: THB 2100 + THB 300 tip

I tell her that i will come again next day.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DAY 3 - Again Dreamland

Call up Ying and again book Wine.

Today she was waiting ready with red heels :-)

She takes me up to a room, and then suddenly decides that we will go to a better room. We go to basement and the room is big. We sit down and talk like friends. We then hear some noises coming from room next door. We laugh and giggle trying to visualise that the girl and her customers are doing at that moment.

She then undresses me. Again taking care to wrap the towel around me. But this time she begins to undress seductively. Teasing and stripping. My Didi stands like effiel tower inside the towel. She comes forward and holds it hard. She makes me stand up ... and then come close to me ... and slides her hand between the towel and holds the didi. She massages it a little to make it rise. Then with one twist, she pulls the towel, still holding the didi.

We then move to the shower. Same as previous day.

We move on the bed and I ask her to lie down. Play with her hair, boobs, and slim waist. Then she gets up and takes the didi in her mouth. It was one of the best BJ that I had.

She then turns around and we had FJ in almost 4-5 different positions, never did she say no or make a face.

Ratings are now 10/10 for everyting.

Cannot think of not visiting Wine whenever i go to BKK.

Wine is sexy mate http://dreamheavenmassage.com/web/team/wine

I would try her also
Old 07-05-2016, 08:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
neesex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lame but got this q ... how many shots allowed in 1.5/2 hrs. I never enjoy the first. Second is my best chance
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1