The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 04-12-2018, 09:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 8
Fbking is one of the Best!Fbking is one of the Best!Fbking is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by An0210 View Post
To the fellow bro who confronted me outside the building after I bonked Nessa/336 because I brought her food, aggressively demanding an answer from me why I brought food for her and what is my relationship with her, dude seriously you need to go seek medical help. I wonder how long you were standing around the area looking at who is coming in and out of the entrance and what they are bringing.
looks like i’m a gonna deliver her some food and my spermies today to nessa!
Old 04-12-2018, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 23
Kaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by An0210 View Post
To the fellow bro who confronted me outside the building after I bonked Nessa/336 because I brought her food, aggressively demanding an answer from me why I brought food for her and what is my relationship with her, dude seriously you need to go seek medical help. I wonder how long you were standing around the area looking at who is coming in and out of the entrance and what they are bringing.
Ah it's school holiday season.

Let's move on bros
Old 04-12-2018, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Wink Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

With all the hype for this Ms Nessa from ILT, I think I should pay her a visit for SeXXion. Man, I have been missing out on some good stuff!
Old 04-12-2018, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 9
broessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Nowadays bonk FL also have to deal with their crazy make believe boyfriends. Sibei Jia lat lol
Old 04-12-2018, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4434 / Power: 9
yowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by broessex View Post
Nowadays bonk FL also have to deal with their crazy make believe boyfriends. Sibei Jia lat lol
MB her "boyfriend" kena super "gao" KC.

There are many boyfriend that the gal KC with, and U cant be 24 hrs stand outside that place.

and The best part is "I still got my Pay in USD +OT on Time."
Old 04-12-2018, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1060 / Power: 19
pe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud of

Along with AntiVice, 2IC, got time or not, got enough $$$, Energy, think of backup if prefer FL not ava, location, making up excuse or story, worry if FL not up to std etc tough life but still endure ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by broessex View Post
Old 04-12-2018, 01:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1743 / Power: 10
iloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant future

had ginger from lustvegas last night @ $130/2shots/90mins

hotel location wise near bugis..plenty of parking n quite near mrt..

txt bro lust after i reached the place.. soon after ginger came to fetch me and we went up her room..resemble 85% same as photo if not i reject already

talked for awhile then she jio me to shower..helped me remove my clothes and she took off hers..nice natural B cup boobs right size for her body..she clean me from neck to botton when my finger try to rub her pussy..nicely shaved pussy she have...follow by a few mins of BBBJ and end in a CIM then she clean me up...

onto the bed she helped massage me..good massage skill! she work in massage shop back in thai...i told her to lie down to let me service her..sucking her tits and slowly down to her nice smelling pussy..she is quite sensitive while i painting her she hold my head..this girl really enjoyed being paint..she stopped me and ask me to lie down and help me bbbj again..she capped me on and ride on top of me..change to missionary n my 2nd shot ending in just an 1hr..she bring me to clean up then back to bed to massage me again..

looks 8/10 22yo..85% as per photo stated
bbbj 9/10 those non commerical bbbj..girlfriend type of bbbj
cim 8/10 she suck all up then spit away after i looked away

i love shaved pussy that why i came for ginger..gave me the girlfriend feeling all session..those coming to visit her do buy her some food..cheers!
Old 04-12-2018, 02:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mahousensei82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Pixi from TheRegentLust
4/12/18 11am

Pixi is exactly like how the other bros in the earlier posts described. Pretty, lovely abs, converse well in english, good gfe.

Her bbbj is the best out of all the fl i've tried in dome 1. Good suction, deep and patient.

Her pussy is cleanly shaved and she loves to be painted. No smell and responds well. No need ky.

In between shots, she will give u a simple massage too.

Go for her if you like a pretty girl, who can hold a conversation, with good service attitude.

* have posted a few frs but still at noob 20 points. Appreciate if any senior bro can up some points for encouragement if u find this truthful and helpful.
Old 04-12-2018, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 7
masakari81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Tried Ammy from Tiko club. One of the better bonks I've had this year for sure, and at 130/90/2, it's a steal!

Pretty, fair, huge knockers (new so slightly hard, but still fun to play with) on a small waist. If her English were a bit better, she would have been perfect!

French like no tomorrow, BBBJ and catbath was excellent. She does enjoy sex which makes the session a lot more enjoyable. GFE is good.

She mentioned bro tiko site is blocked so not many customers. Most definitely worth a try!
Old 04-12-2018, 02:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
DevilAngel1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just finished Bee from ROLLY POLLY.

Was feeling very horny on a wet weather & wanted to make love so after the session was feeling jelly on my legs

Look:8.5/10 Look exactly like what is on the photo.
Body: 9.5/10 very hot body. And too bad she is only a B cupper. Her figure is consider highly acceptable as she does workout and to maintain the S body.
Bbbj: This gem is a master level for this. Can literally feel her tongue going around your little bro and tickling the head occasionally. Almost waste a shot in her mouth!
Fj:10/10 out of the world heavenly feeling . Doggy & missionary to accomplish the Mission. She is a good rider in bed and will lick your nipple while riding you. Best feeling !!

Overall: 9/10 another great bonk oh yeah
Rtf: will return for her service but please treat her well..

Once again this is from my experience and your experience may differ. Cheers and happy bonking guys
Old 04-12-2018, 02:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
slutbitch is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Was feeling very horny on a wet weather & wanted to make love so after the session was feeling jelly on my legs

Body: 9.5/10 very hot body. And too bad she is only a B cupper. Her figure is consider highly acceptable as she does workout and to maintain the S body.
Bbbj: This gem is a master level for this. Can literally feel her tongue going around your little bro and tickling the head occasionally. Almost waste a shot in her mouth!
Fj:10/10 out of the world heavenly feeling . Doggy & missionary to accomplish the Mission. She is a good rider in bed and will lick your nipple while riding you. Best feeling !!

Once again this is from my experience and your experience may differ. Cheers and happy bonking guys
Old 04-12-2018, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1743 / Power: 10
iloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by slutbitch View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilAngel1234 View Post

very good...rollypolly fake fr writer with 2 username again! wtf
Old 04-12-2018, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 9
flipflip is one of the Best!flipflip is one of the Best!flipflip is one of the Best!flipflip is one of the Best!

LOL those 2 FRs is just copy + paste nia.
Old 04-12-2018, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

-1 FAKE FR LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveboom View Post
very good...rollypolly fake fr writer with 2 username again! wtf
Old 04-12-2018, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 6
Arcz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyArcz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wanted to try barbie then hear about the bed bugs... Urgh..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1