The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 03-03-2018, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6161 / Power: 11
Cognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

POP from Paradise888
https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=682039

Looks: 9.5/10 how do I best describe this? Syt cum (no pun intended) gnd cum devilish look. Her eyes alone could kill, coupled with her sweet innocent smile, it’s the mistress everyone man could hope for

Shower: 7/10 SOP. Not much action because the bathroom is small. While applying soap on me she kept touching my pecs and 6 packs and glee shyly

Body: 8.5/10 short, slim and petite. Low bodyfat and good curvature. Smooth skin with typical thai tan

Boobs: 9/10 big C cup, natural. Her nipples are so sensitive and very erect when she was having orgasm

Catbath: nah not a fan

BBBJ: 12/10 some of the best BBBJs I've ever received. She mouth-handled my shaft so skilfully I was in heaven. She could vary her speed, suction force and tongue action like a pro. It’s a sight to behold seeing her saliva dripping all around my shaft while she continued the motion

Frenching: 12/10 the moment I got to bed she pulled me and initiated a super long and passionate dfk. Fierce tongue action and kept sucking my tongue. We would french whenever we locked eyes, it was organic, our chemistry was over the chart

Pussy: 9/10 waxed, beautiful pussy. No smell and tasted like cherry

Fingering: 8/10 tight and wet

GFE: 12/10 A sex bunny with gnd personality. Upon seeing me she seemed to be very impressed by my physique and said I was hot and can’t wait any longer and wanted me to fuck her long and hard. After action we cuddled and could talk about literally anything under the sky. She has a good grasp of basic English so not only we talk cock a lot, but also about our private stuffs. She would open herself up if she feels you're trustworthy. She also shared her tips on how to deal with difficult customers, stress, which are her fav body parts and the reasons behind them etc. So, imagine your gf cuddle beside you and talk/complain about her daily life and encounters.
There was a brief thunderstorm during the session, while laying on bed she suddenly jumped, screamed and covered her face in fright due to a loud thunder nearby, I immediately hugged and comforted her, it was a sweet moment.
At the end of the session I paid her with tips and reminded her that she should collect payment first, she said she forgot because she saw how hot I was. I wonder if she says this to every customer lmao.

FJ: 10/10 as mentioned she teased me at the beginning that she wanted me to fuck her long and hard. So I did. I think I fucked her for 45 mins in various positions. At the end she was very exhausted and in fact jokingly said she hated me, well I was just obliging what she requested. I did made sure she was feeling comfortable and not in any pain though. Her pussy was tight and wet and simply moaned like crazy. She likes to look into my eyes when I missionary her and would grab my head to french.

RTF worthy? – Absolutely fucking yes. She has set the bar too high. Legendary indeed. PSA: She is taking off on Sunday.

Last edited by Cognoscenti; 06-03-2018 at 04:52 PM. Reason: grammar
Old 03-03-2018, 12:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 790 / Power: 16
HJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to behold

I must admit that the current Thai line ups look really wonderful! Hard to pick one tbh! Paralysis by over-analysis, I guess. Ronna really seems to pull me in the most but I’m having a little doubts over how close she is to the photos.
Old 03-03-2018, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
Karasuno is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKarasuno is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKarasuno is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJK85 View Post
I must admit that the current Thai line ups look really wonderful! Hard to pick one tbh! Paralysis by over-analysis, I guess. Ronna really seems to pull me in the most but I’m having a little doubts over how close she is to the photos.
IMHO, far from her photos but still very fuckable.
Old 03-03-2018, 01:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 8
JumpinJimmy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJumpinJimmy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJumpinJimmy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Well seeing as all the other AA girls have fr tonight, may as well complete the set.

Quick FR on Pinky.

Looks: it's her in the pics, discount a bit for makeup.

Body: fuck she's tiny, like 150cms tiny. Tight little waist, very cute ass but a bit of a food baby tummy. Enhanced D's which are possibly quite new. Help her out by massaging them thoroughly. Pussy is shaved and absolutely delicious.

Services: speaks French, she loves sucking cock, but loves it even more when you return the favour with interest. She has a perfect pussy and ass combo, just the sight of her ass when she's bent over, pussy peeking through the cheeks, just begging for you to pound her.. enough to make you blow your load, which you will definitely do. If she were a tiny bit tighter or learnt so clenching techniques, it would be perfection.

All in all, a fucking great bonk. Saw noey and I think dove on my way to the shower. They look tasty too. I feel bad they have to stay in such a run down place.
Old 03-03-2018, 01:46 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16221 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpinJimmy View Post
Well seeing as all the other AA girls have fr tonight, may as well complete the set.

Quick FR on Pinky.

Looks: it's her in the pics, discount a bit for makeup.

Body: fuck she's tiny, like 150cms tiny. Tight little waist, very cute ass but a bit of a food baby tummy. Enhanced D's which are possibly quite new. Help her out by massaging them thoroughly. Pussy is shaved and absolutely delicious.

Services: speaks French, she loves sucking cock, but loves it even more when you return the favour with interest. She has a perfect pussy and ass combo, just the sight of her ass when she's bent over, pussy peeking through the cheeks, just begging for you to pound her.. enough to make you blow your load, which you will definitely do. If she were a tiny bit tighter or learnt so clenching techniques, it would be perfection.

All in all, a fucking great bonk. Saw noey and I think dove on my way to the shower. They look tasty too. I feel bad they have to stay in such a run down place.
Yogurt or now Pinky has always been a great bonk on her last trip till Vivian's appearance. Her AR is no joke also, not those 30 secs type n luckily she did her enhancements via her armpits so no unsightly scars.
Old 03-03-2018, 01:49 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16221 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cognoscenti View Post

POP from Paradise888
https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=682039

Looks: 9.5/10 how do I best describe this? Syt cum (no pun intended) gnd cum devilish look. Her eyes alone could kill, coupled with her sweet innocent smile, it’s the mistress everyone man could hope for

Shower: 7/10 SOP. Not much action because the bathroom is small. While applying soap on me she kept touching my pecs and 6 packs and glee shyly

Body: 8.5/10 short, slim and petite. Low bodyfat and good curvature. Smooth skin with typical thai tan

Boobs: 9/10 big C cup, natural. Her nipples are so sensitive and very erect when she was having orgasm

Catbath: nah not a fan

BBBJ: 12/10 some of the best BBBJs I ever received. She mouth-handled my shaft so skilfully I was in heaven. She could vary her speed, suction force and tongue action like a pro. It’s a sight to behold seeing her saliva dripping all around my shaft while she continued the motion

Frenching: 12/10 the moment I got to bed she pulled me and initiated super long and passionate dfk. Fierce tongue action and kept sucking my tongue. We would French whenever we locked eyes throughout the session, chemistry was over the chart

Pussy: 9/10 waxed, beautiful pussy. No smell and tasted like cherry

Fingering: 8/10 tight and wet

FJ: 10/10 as mentioned she teased me at the beginning that she wanted me to fuck her long and hard. So I did. I think I fucked her for 45 mins in various positions. At the end she was very exhausted and in fact jokingly said she hated me, well I was just obliging what she requested. I did made sure she was feeling comfortable and not in any pain though. Her pussy was tight and wet and simply moaned like crazy. She likes to look into my eyes when I missionary her and would grab my head to French.

GFE: 12/10 a sex bunny with gnd personality. Upon seeing me she seemed to be very impressed by my physique and said I was hot and can’t wait any longer and wanted me to fuck her long and hard. After action we cuddled and could talk about literally anything under the sky. She has a good grasp of basic English so we not only talk cock a lot, but also about our private stuffs. She would herself up if the chemistry is right. She also talked about tips to deal with difficult customers, stress, her fav body parts and the reasons behind them etc. So, imagine your gf cuddle beside you and talk/complain about her daily life and encounters.
There was a brief thunder storm during the session, while laying on bed she suddenly jumped, screamed and covered her face because of a loud thunder nearby, I immediately hugged her and comforted her, it was a sweet moment.
At the end of the session I paid her with tips and reminded her that she should collect payment first, she said she forgot because she saw how hot I was. I wonder if she says this to every customer lmao.

RTF worthy? – Absolutely fucking yes. She has set the bar too high. Legendary indeed. PSA: She is taking off on Sunday.
Must be the best write up i seen so far in 2018 and yup she is the best in many many ways.
Old 03-03-2018, 02:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 13
harper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaporiserz View Post
Did she smack and pinch your ass right after closing door? lol
Dun remember but she's towards the touchy type. Had her hands over me before I did anything. Hehe..
Old 03-03-2018, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
xelhare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have anyone tried nana from emm? Boobs looks fucking delicious
Old 03-03-2018, 12:14 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3266 / Power: 60
dogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogchicken View Post
My 大年初三 bonk! 一句话 !魔鬼般的身材!天使般的笑容!没话说!

Happy New year Bros!
CNY must type chinese but if chinese by time I finish writing its 3hrs lol.
Have a FANTASTIC New Year Bonk! Rock Solid! Very Happy Man!

BiBi from Bangkok-Gems.
She is already hard to booked but Bro jerry given me the first slot just now.
Fucking happy and sastified..

Looks: 10/10 (Pretty to me even without make up coz I reached early haha)
Body: 9/10 (Slim nice ass with tattoos very nice tattoo on the back)
Boobs: Unrated (I drown when she slapped me with those boobs! Natural Melons with pointed nipples)
Pussy: 10/10 (Clean shaved. Super clean no smell nice to paint. I seldom paint for seeing her tight and nice pussy and shaved I cant help it but to do it)
BBBJ: 10/10 (Nice slow slurping with tougue action. Very good)
CIM: 10/10 (Suck me dry before using tissue to clean and my tadpoles still swimming in her mouth before she went to the toilet to realease them)
FJ: 10/10 ( I done in doggy position. Rock solid. The nice tattoo art on her body with a nice ass, its a nice view)
Massage: 10/10 ( She works in a massage parlor in pattay. She knows her stuff.)
GFE: 10/10 (Good English, friendly, nice smile and TCSS a lot)
RTF: No need to ask me. U try. And u will be the same as me looking at your schedule when u will be free.

Texted Bro jerry, gotten instructions and proceed. As it was lunch time and lots of shops were closed, I tabao mcdonalds (Sorry for the bro after me. Maybe smell mcdonalds but I enjoyed my lunch date ). Ding Dong. Behind the door 1 sexy lady dress in black dress revealing her boobs. Must have been a D. Or E? Natural. She asked me' How is your day' wow good English.. I told her its going to be great because of u... lol we are laughing truout liao.. ice break!

She 'U want me to shower u or u shower your self?'
Me 'Of course together la!'
Undressed... toilet a bit small...
She ' U very big'
Me ' U also very big'
Ice break x2
Shower wash me clean and started Frenching her but toilet was really small so did not really take long... Clean towels provided with listerine to rinse my mouth. Can see she is a very clean lady with feminine wash as stuff. After drying up, we proceed to bed.
She 'What u want me to do?'
Me 'What u want me to?'
She 'U customer not me'
Me 'Me your boyfriend not customer"
Hahaha Lai liao ice break x3
By this time by little bro already grew up!
She started to give me BBBJ. Skills nothing to complain. Good. A good 10mins and I hint her to turn. I ask her u want me to eat u? She giggles and says up to me. Started to paint her. Pussy shaved and no smell. Very very nice. Gets wet easily and very horny will give out moans and continue to BBBJ me in a 69position. Fucking intense. I was thinking 'I must make her cum.. man's ego' She really gets intense and run her clits to the position she wants my tougue to be. My mouth still numb if u know what I mean.. I work hard man. I cannot tahan and after this long BBBJ and I told her I am Cumming and her reply 'Me too'.. lol wack CIM first shot. Cleaned up for me and I ask her how u feeling? She smile and ask me back how I feel.. wa simply buay tahan very challenging this girl.. But very fun session. Round 2 was about same Frenching, Slap me with her boobs telling me she wants me to lick as she feeling itchy lol.. whatever that means... starting off with she on top when my both hands on her spotlights and followed by a doggy session after she gave me a 10-15mins massage.. I probably completed 2rounds less than 60mins and replenished with the mcdonalds I bought. She don't eat beef btw. Probably religion. I put in effort for this FR Bro Jerry. She's the one! Fucking good!
My RTF session! Everything is same except location. Bigger Nicer and soooo descreet.. I like it..
GFE is 100/100 now. Definitely going to take her every other day till she go home! I am broke again @_@
Old 03-03-2018, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2153 / Power: 10
hellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond reputehellohelloboy11 has a reputation beyond repute

Any one knows if there's any stable in the east ? Sometimes want to go for a quick fix but don't want to travel far.

Appreciate if anyone can pm me to main discreetness

Last edited by hellohelloboy11; 03-03-2018 at 12:34 PM.
Old 03-03-2018, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 12
leehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatbear99 View Post
The 10 customers was the day before. So maybe that's why she say to all.

Bonking experience is unique to all. So I won't comment anything on that.
Agree with you. Bonking is unique. You win some you lose some.
Old 03-03-2018, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1193 / Power: 8
siamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud of

Overall Min provides high standard professional services as a FL should.
Her forte is her BJ technique with HJ combo. Licked and sucked every inch of my dicky + balls.
Massage before and during intervals which was passable.
Perhaps the lack of chemistry hence to me the session felt commercial. YMMV.
She speaks excellent Mandarin, maybe even better than some of the locals.
But the weird thing is that her Mandarin is so fluent that I cannot feel the Thai-ness in her... maybe that's why I felt the session was only average.
However if u are looking for a lady with superb BBBJ/HJ skills can give Min a try.

=== MIN@THEREGENTLUST Overall 7.3/10 ===

Girl ------- MIN
House ------ THEREGENTLUST
Height ----- < 160cm
Cup -------- C (natural)
From ------- Thailand

Looks ------ ★★★★★★★☆☆☆ 7/10
Boobs ------ ★★★★★★★★☆☆ 8/10
Ass -------- ★★★★★★★☆☆☆ 7/10
Body ------- ★★★★★★★☆☆☆ 7/10
GFE -------- ★★★★★☆☆☆☆☆ 5/10
CatBath ---- ★★★★★★★★☆☆ 8/10
BJ --------- ★★★★★★★★★☆ 9/10
FJ --------- ★★★★★★★☆☆☆ 7/10

Extra ------ Painting French Bbbj
Damage ----- $150/90 mins
Visit on --- 02 Mar 2018
Old 03-03-2018, 01:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
dragonpenis is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
My FR for Allen by emmanuelle

OKT: Responsive and clear instruction.

Face: It is exactly the person in the photos. 

Body: Boobs not the biggest of course. Pussy is trimmed, no smell. Slim figure. No tattoos

Frenching: Lots and lots. I am a happy man 

BBBJ: above average but the CFM look she gives you while doing it is 11/10!!! Buay tahan man!!!

COF: 1 shot she bbbj and make me cum on her face damn shiok. please up my rep if u like the pic.

FJ: Happy to please, all kinds of position, she also very flexible.

GFE: Extremely high. If you like GFE like me, you will be satisfied. I wish her english was better though, but thats just me being fussy. she can speak good chinese can out for overnight liao :P

Others: Not sure when she's going back so I urge all bros to act now and book!!! I will probably be back, depends on how horny I get this week...

Shoutout to bro superman for the booking. Gonna have to try nana next
Old 03-03-2018, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 20
noobrook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynoobrook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellohelloboy11 View Post
Any one knows if there's any stable in the east ? Sometimes want to go for a quick fix but don't want to travel far.

Appreciate if anyone can pm me to main discreetness
Bro if you know where can also PM me?

East sider here and also find it a big headache when I'm looking for a quick fix around the east. Thanks!
Old 03-03-2018, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Oceandeep deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=682361

No FR for SARA from Siam Escort?
FHM model siol, not sure how close she looks to her photos and her service standards.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1