The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 01-05-2007, 01:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
cactus88 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Circumcision: my experience

i just wan to hear more from the expert before going to the doc

kinna scared though..
Old 01-05-2007, 02:04 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 18
gokkunbazooka is a splendid one to beholdgokkunbazooka is a splendid one to beholdgokkunbazooka is a splendid one to beholdgokkunbazooka is a splendid one to beholdgokkunbazooka is a splendid one to beholdgokkunbazooka is a splendid one to behold

Bro, a qualified doctor is the ULTIMATE expert, so please do visit your friendly neighbourhood doctor.

I'm circumcised btw, but cannot comment on the pros and cons of it, just got too used to it now
Old 02-05-2007, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 18
bberry is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbberry is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbberry is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by liver_pool8 View Post
Hey bbery,

So during the mc period when u stay at home, does your penis hurt?
Is it painful? When u sleep at nite is it pain?
after the cut, there is no pain. in fact the day after, the pain is not at the place when the snip takes place. for me, it is my cock hair that got stuck in the blood clot. when my cock move, it pull the hair along...ouch.

when i sleep, i didnt wear anything, jus face upwards lor. its the head, being exposed now that is very sensitive...till now also trying to get used to it.

in fact, on monday, 1 of the stitch broke, the one that is at the bottom of the head, where got a vein there. i bled, quite a fair bit, then found something swell up pretty big, then when back to AH to check. nb make me stayed for a nite, spend labour day in 'jiak hong chu', damn bloody boring.

was told at nite to go for surgery to re-stitch, then when the surgeon came to take a look, nabei, he jus use his hand and pull it off...turn out its jus a big blood clot....consolation is that the nurse clean me up, n in the morning, got female doc to check too...hahaa

yesterday, 1 of the stich drop off, now another one drop off too, think got about 9-11 stitches in total.
Old 11-05-2007, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 21
lesnar is a glorious beacon of lightlesnar is a glorious beacon of lightlesnar is a glorious beacon of lightlesnar is a glorious beacon of lightlesnar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
This seems to be an interesting thread leh! Many has doubts about circumcision and many had done it out of medical requirements [phismosis].

Well, I had my dicky circumcised after I got married! So, I have both the pre-modification and post-modification experiences! Just one short word to describe: "you will never regret the cut!"

BTW, just read today [12 July 2006] Star newspaper, page W44, that reported a Reuter news regarding the usefulness of circumcision that could prevent HIV infections, due to foreskins have more of those cells that HIV virus could infect readily!

It is not painful! Just cut it [or trim it] and you will like it that way
Hi Bro,

Good for you...welcome to the circumcision CLUB

But i think the way is to laser cutting. More accurate, and does not bleed alot. Anyway i did at Raffles Hopital......total is about $1100, before deducting from medisave.

The DSC Clinic
Blk 31, #02-16 Kelantan Lane
Saturdays from 1 to 4 pm and Wednesdays from 6.30 to 8pm.
Contact number 62540212

My CIRCUMCISM Experience --> http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=26290
Old 11-05-2007, 02:22 PM
Samster

lesnar is a glorious beacon of lightlesnar is a glorious beacon of lightlesnar is a glorious beacon of lightlesnar is a glorious beacon of lightlesnar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bberry View Post
after the cut, there is no pain. in fact the day after, the pain is not at the place when the snip takes place. for me, it is my cock hair that got stuck in the blood clot. when my cock move, it pull the hair along...ouch.

when i sleep, i didnt wear anything, jus face upwards lor. its the head, being exposed now that is very sensitive...till now also trying to get used to it.

in fact, on monday, 1 of the stitch broke, the one that is at the bottom of the head, where got a vein there. i bled, quite a fair bit, then found something swell up pretty big, then when back to AH to check. nb make me stayed for a nite, spend labour day in 'jiak hong chu', damn bloody boring.

was told at nite to go for surgery to re-stitch, then when the surgeon came to take a look, nabei, he jus use his hand and pull it off...turn out its jus a big blood clot....consolation is that the nurse clean me up, n in the morning, got female doc to check too...hahaa

yesterday, 1 of the stich drop off, now another one drop off too, think got about 9-11 stitches in total.
Hi Bro,

Good luck for You.

Government hospital not good one.......Thats why i wen to Raffles Hospital

The DSC Clinic
Contact number 62540212

My CIRCUMCISM Experience --> http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=26290
Old 11-05-2007, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bberry View Post
9-11???

Dont bomb singapore can?

The DSC Clinic
Contact number 62540212

Old 11-05-2007, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 20
liver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant future

Ahh... that means if sleeping facing upwards, your body canot turn left or right. Should be very uncomfortable. rite?

But when u wake up everyday, penis sure will stand one, then how?
Old 11-05-2007, 05:00 PM
Samster

bberry is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbberry is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbberry is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesnar View Post
9-11???

Dont bomb singapore can?
oopss....sensitive hor..hahha(pun intended)

please la, govt hospital also ok one la, i believe they do more of such operation than private ones. anyway, so far the doctor says its healing well lor..more important after the operatoin, still can function normally la.
Old 11-05-2007, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by liver_pool8 View Post
Ahh... that means if sleeping facing upwards, your body canot turn left or right. Should be very uncomfortable. rite?

But when u wake up everyday, penis sure will stand one, then how?
of cos a little uncomforatble la, but after it recover, will be back to normal.

if it stand, try to control lor. if in yr sleep and u have erection, u wont know ma....

don think so much, if u really need to undergo this operation, just go. all these worries that u have will pass one. somehow u will get over them.

one more thing. for me, after this operation, my didi head size has changed, to wider lor, ie the width increased.
Old 11-05-2007, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 17
Jehuty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi guys,

tried to go for u-vindicate-mi 's suggestion instead of going for the cut. tried for 1 week already , so far so good now not much problems pulling the foreskin back compared to the first time ...however i still have that "electric shock" feeling whenever the dickhead come into contact with fabric or touch leh.

Anyone care to enlighten me will this "shock" feeling eventually go away if i continue to expose it to fabric or touch? or must circumcise then can lose the feeling?

coz whenver i bonk, any contact with the didi head will end up very uncomfortable
Old 19-05-2007, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
dek75 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi kiaster,

did u go to polyclinic to get a referral letter first b4 u head to TTSH? coz me living pretty near TTSH, intend to go for the cut at there by this yr so if dun need, i can just go straight to TTSH to book .
Old 20-05-2007, 08:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 21
Noobie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNoobie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesnar View Post
Hi Bro,

Good for you...welcome to the circumcision CLUB

But i think the way is to laser cutting. More accurate, and does not bleed alot. Anyway i did at Raffles Hopital......total is about $1100, before deducting from medisave.
yo bro, $1100?
i emailed them and they estimated the total cost to be $2500
Old 30-05-2007, 08:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 19
yunao is one of the Best!yunao is one of the Best!yunao is one of the Best!

The best to do circumcision is when u r young.That what i think and why i say that becoz i cirumised my cock when i was 24.Then suddenly one day,dun know why cock suddenly marikita,i try to relax but cannot.The wound open and blood flow non stop.Knn..that feeling was pain and nervous.
Old 31-05-2007, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiaster_81 View Post
finally tomorrow is my turn to get my didi circumcised.
abit excited to know how it will look like after the cut.. hmmm....

Oh btw bro bberry, how's ur didi looking after the cut, swee bo ?
when i went for the follow up at AH, the doctor who performed the surgery said 'i am quite happy with this'. knn, macham like doing some artistic thing like that...hahha

anyway, the head is exposed liao, swee bo not up to me to say leh...hehehe.
now about 6 weeks after my cut, im still in the process of 'learning' how to use it again..

my didi is now larger, in terms of width, than before.

good luck, and im sure it will result in a more swee didi.

keep us updated on your experience too, ya
Old 31-05-2007, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yunao View Post
The best to do circumcision is when u r young.That what i think and why i say that becoz i cirumised my cock when i was 24.Then suddenly one day,dun know why cock suddenly marikita,i try to relax but cannot.The wound open and blood flow non stop.Knn..that feeling was pain and nervous.
bro, for some of us, its not a matter of choice when we want to do it la. for me, wait until this old age than the foreskin give problem...bo bian... LL must do it now. n i believe that i take longer to recover than younger man. but then hor, old bird more experience in controlling erection hor...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1