The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

Old Yesterday, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Milkbread deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Too bad,it doesnt have a bath tub. The hotel is actually Batam Harbour Boutique hotel. But not their standard deluxe room.
Looks like you made the right choice of rooms. Although the rooms are considered non smoking, they still allow smoking at the balconies. I wouldn't want to stay in the basic deluxe room with the balcony facing the outside of the hotel, talk about lack of privacy. Haha.

I'm really surprised by the promotional walk in price discount. It's a huge discount!

Location wise is not that good, although you could just walk into the hotel from harbour bay. Its so nearby. But if you want to hit up massage ++ shops and booking joints, it's slightly further away.

I'll probably give this hotel a miss. Still looking for a perfect combination of decent location, balcony, bathtub and hotel vibe. If I had to give up one of these criteria, it would be the balcony.

Thank you for sharing bro Nono!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old Yesterday, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1179 / Power: 6
nono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milkbread View Post
I'll probably give this hotel a miss. Still looking for a perfect combination of decent location, balcony, bathtub and hotel vibe. If I had to give up one of these criteria, it would be the balcony.
Standing on your shoe to look at the things you are looking for,i think you should try Biz and/or Hans Inn. Both of which you couldnt book them online nor from their site.

Biz has a cool bath tub,one of the coolest in Batam (Junior Suite and Executive suite). No perfect hotel yet,from me looking from your perspective. But you can try creating one (just not the bath tub,hehehe...).
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old Yesterday, 07:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 8
Splitter100 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySplitter100 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hello Batam Old Birds

I saw all info about hotels and booking girls

What about spa+massage?
Intending for just a day trip not staying overnight

Cheers
Old Yesterday, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Standing on your shoe to look at the things you are looking for,i think you should try Biz and/or Hans Inn. Both of which you couldnt book them online nor from their site.
I think you might be mistaken bro Nono. I can book Biz junior suite or Han's balcony room on both booking and Agoda. Prices are quite decent at 70+ sgd.

Biz appeals more to me as the room looks nicer IMHO. Although Han's room is much bigger and has the balcony but no bathtub.

For the me now, the perfect room is nice ambience outside the hotel and inside the room, bathtub, big room and optional balcony. Hehe. Of course not forgetting the great company. No matter how good the hotel is, good company is first and foremost. But I find it always a hit or miss when engaging a new companion.

It is not always the case whereby if you treat her well, she will be good to you. Thankfully I have found a great companion to keep me company, and I will dwell, in your words, for a while.

Thank you bro Nono for your great guide and sharings. Not forgetting all the other Lao jiaos as well.

Sincere thanks from a batam newbie.
Old Yesterday, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splitter100 View Post
Hello Batam Old Birds

What about spa+massage?
Intending for just a day trip not staying overnight

Cheers
Hi bro, you should try hitting up the whole utama area where most of the massage places offer hj/FJ.

Opposite DC mall is bunga and A3 massage, and further in one parallel street is a whole row of massage ++ places like good one, king, hallo kitty, beautiful, nice, princess etc.

Do try reading up from the start of the thread and you will find all the useful information that you need.

If you are afraid to venture, or have lack of time, easiest is to engage a taxi driver to those massage places.
Old Yesterday, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 3
PowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

19-21 anyone wanna tag along to batam? Newbie are welcome...pm me if interested..
Advert Space Available