The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 13-02-2017, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 14
lister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to behold
Re: Mix KTV Party

hey guys, i've a quick question

does Queen Spa do HJ/BJ? I intend to be going tomorrow, but i'm not sure if it's worth the time
Old 15-02-2017, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 14
lister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to behold
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Just left SZ, but paid a visit to BH on my last night

The mechanical efficiency with which the captain directed me to a room suggested that he was going to shaft me with a shitty MM, but as she (#62) came into the room, i figured out that i would definitely pay good money to experience the better ones.

Looks: 7/10 (never had a thing for fake eyelashes or hair extensions, but just being picky)
Figure: 7/10 (C-cup breasts, very smooth skin and legs. Slightly meaty but I guess that works)

her voice was a major turn on. Hearing her speak was like listening to the nectar of the goddesses, but I digress. Massage was so-so. There were a couple of times where she used one hand and fiddled with her phone with the other but these were mostly intermittent. Was I really there for the massage? I don't think so.

As she massaged my thighs and began stroking my dick, I began thinking about how it felt like she was obviously working, but still doing a good enough job for me to forget about all the bullshit in life. There was ample eye contact as she stood in front of me and undressed, and that lovely voice pretty much left me paralysed as I stood dare gawking at her tits while she said things to me which I have no idea about (my mandarin is like, fail/10)

I was a little peeved that she left her skirt on, and as I told her to remove her skirt, she got off the bed and asked me why I'd like her skirt removed, as though I was her stepfather who just copped a feel. No sweetie, your skirt, not your panties. I'm sure I said 裙 and not 内裤 even with my B4 in chinese.

Despite these shortcomings, I willingly let her whisk me away as she rubbed her tits in my face and licked my body. I was so lost in the feeling of having a stranger sliding her bare body up and down mine that at one point of time she picked up my hands and pretty much ordered me to cup her tits, as though she was insulted I wasn't paying enough attention to them.

Without warning, she slipped her head between my legs and began licking my dick. I stared at the bare ceiling and pondered how every decision in my life had led up to this moment where I have a MM only known by her number running her tongue in circles around my foreskin, before slipping her tongue beneath and deftly flicking against my head. It felt great, no doubt - but unfortunately she progressed to jacking me off and sucking my cock. With the ease of a gymnast, she swept her legs over my head in the 69 and thrust her wet 内裤-clad cunt in my face and began pumping away at my dick.

Oh, at that moment, how I wish I studied harder for my chinese O levels, at least enough for me to know how to say "take my dick all the way down your mouth, I want to feel you choking on it, please" in mandarin.

Unfortunately no such fantasy transpired.

She switched between 69 and kneeling between my legs while working hard for her money, and I felt reality slipping away from my senses as the time felt like it was crawling to a halt.

Until she stopped.

你好厉害!

What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

I apologised in mandarin. She suggested a couple of things, which I've no idea what she meant, but I reckoned she was complaining about me taking too long to cum? and her hands/mouth were tired. No idea. Truth be told I was kinda holding back on cumming just to fuck with her.

She laid by my side and allowed me to gently run my fingers up and down her back. Along the curves on her milky skin, I pictured the Bedouins of the Sahara leading their camels up and down the sand dunes or the eskimos in Alaska traversing rugged ice peaks, and how unlucky they are not to get blown by a Spa Hostess.

Before long, she got back to the BBBJ, and without holding back, the CIM came shortly after. I would probably rank it as a good orgasm, definitely beats jacking off alone. What made it worthwhile was her not flinching one bit as I ejaculated in her mouth; I could even feel her throat muscles clenching, whether out of disgust or swallowing. No idea.

Quick summary

Facilities: 5/10 (I mean, it's just a place to shower)
Room: 5/10 (ain't a hotel)
Massage: 8/10 (pretty good)
Looks: 7/10
Figure: 7/10
Attitude: 6/10 (meh)
GFE: 2/10 (fake moaning, wasn't too fake to destroy the illusion, but still mechanical nonetheless. It should be noted that it's hard to have chemistry with someone of a totally different language and culture, so probably better luck with good mandarin)
HJ: 9/10 (way better than me doing it myself)
BBBJ: 9/10
RTF: fuck no

Without getting too detailed about this. I have just a couple of further points

1) I genuinely enjoyed myself.
2) #62 was probably a lower-tier girl, and if she was, the higher-tier ones must be goddesses. Probably a better idea to make a date beforehand.

Total damage: 310 + 50 for the locker boys.

Given what I've read about this place, I'd legitimately pay good money to take a top-tier girl back to a fancy hotel and bang her brains out. Unfortunately, it probably isn't allowed, and my mandarin isn't good enough to convince them otherwise without taking me in the stairwell and shooting me.
Old 19-02-2017, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 18
cuppam1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercuppam1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercuppam1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Any good place near or at
板田
Area?
Old 21-02-2017, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Hanoimaw is Cool - loads of Potential

is there something happening in SZ now? I just checked into a hotel and they were asking this and that and saying all pple in the room must be registered.
Old 22-02-2017, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by procum View Post
Yeah, the gals there will all do rub pussy... i opt out from that one as I am more Kiasi. 明珠 - Inside......
Hi, when u mention "all do rub pussy", r u referring to all the girls in 明珠 , or most ,or all the MPs .

I'm a great fan of rub pussy. Ive been to macau, zhuhai, panyu and guangzhou but I've not been to shenzhen but will surely go.

I'm glad that the price of this service is still only 310rmb as about 7yrs ago in zhuhai, I pd 300rmb for a one dragon service, including fj from " bu bu kau" or POPOKO. At that time the service was vv gd.
Old 22-02-2017, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3526 / Power: 15
Islands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanoimaw View Post
is there something happening in SZ now? I just checked into a hotel and they were asking this and that and saying all pple in the room must be registered.
May I know which hotel you are staying now? I am going next week, will avoid it.

Min 4 points for exchange:
Old 24-02-2017, 01:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3668 / Power: 12
axpert has a reputation beyond reputeaxpert has a reputation beyond reputeaxpert has a reputation beyond reputeaxpert has a reputation beyond reputeaxpert has a reputation beyond reputeaxpert has a reputation beyond reputeaxpert has a reputation beyond reputeaxpert has a reputation beyond reputeaxpert has a reputation beyond reputeaxpert has a reputation beyond reputeaxpert has a reputation beyond repute

HI..
I will be travelling to SZ from Hong KOng this coming Sat in the evening time. Will be checking in any spa to stay for the night. If any of you guys got any plan that i can tag along, kindly pm me.. Ill join you guys,, hehehehhe.

Or any good advise do pm me cause Im new to SZ. Thanks in adavnce... Cheers!!!
Old 24-02-2017, 04:10 PM
Samster

Islands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by axpert View Post
HI..
I will be travelling to SZ from Hong KOng this coming Sat in the evening time. Will be checking in any spa to stay for the night. If any of you guys got any plan that i can tag along, kindly pm me.. Ill join you guys,, hehehehhe.

I will be reaching SZ on 1/March, around noon time. If you are still around, we can go KTV together. PM me if you are interested and still around then. 8)

Old 24-02-2017, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3668 / Power: 12
axpert has a reputation beyond reputeaxpert has a reputation beyond reputeaxpert has a reputation beyond reputeaxpert has a reputation beyond reputeaxpert has a reputation beyond reputeaxpert has a reputation beyond reputeaxpert has a reputation beyond reputeaxpert has a reputation beyond reputeaxpert has a reputation beyond reputeaxpert has a reputation beyond reputeaxpert has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Islands View Post
I will be reaching SZ on 1/March, around noon time. If you are still around, we can go KTV together. PM me if you are interested and still around then. 8)
Aiyoo. I'll be leaving for Guanzhou on 27th... 😂 will join u on my next trip to SZ.😊
Old 24-02-2017, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 16
homemp3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhomemp3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any recommendation for ML at 水立方 or 太平洋
Old 24-02-2017, 10:24 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanoimaw View Post
Dunno whether any special event happening....... but lately seemed to have increase in Gong An presence in Shenzhen. In some places they also have armoured police vehicles stationed there.
Old 24-02-2017, 10:27 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by axpert View Post
HI..

Be prepared for long waiting time at the border crossing as usually saturdays and sundays are supercrowded with people travelling on both sides.
Old 28-02-2017, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quote:

Finally the long waiting is over, I will be traveling to China tomorrow but I will do slightly diff this round, planning to go hotspring in between KTV/SN. Thus, I will give DS a miss for his round and focusing in SZ only.

If you happen to be around at SZ on 1 Mar and 3-5 Mar, PM me if you want some fun together.. PM me your wechat and see ya..

Old 07-03-2017, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Finally the long waiting is over, I will be traveling to China tomorrow but I will do slightly diff this round, planning to go hotspring in between KTV/SN. Thus, I will give DS a miss for his round and focusing in SZ only.

If you happen to be around at SZ on 1 Mar and 3-5 Mar, PM me if you want some fun together.. PM me your wechat and see ya..
This trip I tried a half Russian half Chinese FL SN girl, she is the catch of this trip. 18-19 years old only... rmb1700/90/2shots (most agents adv at this rate or some reseller rate is higher). I got 100 discount from my agent as I am his 常客), went to 2 KTVs in SZ, went it HZ for hotspring with a girl in between 2KTV, last night decided in very last minutes, made a detour to DS 翡翠KTV。
Overall, quite a sextifying trip... 8)

This time, I dun have time and bullets to try KB/BBBj joints.. too many things to do, too little bullets to spare.. LOL

Old 07-03-2017, 08:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
spockman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros

I will be travelling to Shenzhen from 24th to 27th Mar.
Looking for bros to join me.
On my list will be trips to sauna and ktv. We would be able to drop by HK also for a day if time permits.

Those who are interested to tag along may pm me for more details. Thx.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1