The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2008, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
taka77 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah_Hia View Post
If i'm not wrong should be in Sydney Hotel on the way to Batam Center.

Cheers !
Ah Pui ....... when u bringing me to titanic? hahahaha .........
Old 12-05-2008, 05:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
kingkong959 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Going to Batam soon. Anyone can recommends places to get girls besides titanic? thx
Old 13-05-2008, 01:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
samster81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My guy friend and i going to Batam later this month for some massage and spa. He is thinking of going to the agency for free and easy packages. He is the no-nonsense type but personally i am hoping to try something special so which massage or spa shop have special?
Old 15-05-2008, 08:30 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 0
blue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by samster81 View Post
My guy friend and i going to Batam later this month for some massage and spa. He is thinking of going to the agency for free and easy packages. He is the no-nonsense type but personally i am hoping to try something special so which massage or spa shop have special?
me personally have not been there as well. if there is someone to go with or show me, I will gladly go as well
Old 20-05-2008, 08:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 18
jimmy76 is one of the Best!jimmy76 is one of the Best!jimmy76 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by samster81 View Post
My guy friend and i going to Batam later this month for some massage and spa. He is thinking of going to the agency for free and easy packages. He is the no-nonsense type l?
Do try the SPORT MASSAGE opp Harmoni hotel at Nagoya city
Old 21-05-2008, 01:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 21
shua is a Helpful and Caring Samstershua is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi to all seasoned Batam brothers here...

i will be going to Turi Beach Resort in June... came to this thread to see any possible happening at the beach resort there...

did a search on Turi but the reading is too much for me to handle... therefore anyone can fill in abit of info for me??? thks thks...
Old 21-05-2008, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
afvkido is Cool - loads of Potential
Cool Re: Batam Info Thread

Hi all bro. New to batam. Will be going down there this friday with 2 of my friends. Any good (special) spa or any good (special) spot that i should go to? We will be going to the BATAM CENTRE ferry terminal since we would like to go for some shopping at mega mall too. What is the rate like for now? Never been to batam before so really need help from all you brothers.
Thanks in advance.
Old 22-05-2008, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
vanillaspice79 is Cool - loads of Potential
Smile Chatting with Samsters about Batam

Dear Samsters,

How are you? My name is vanillaspice79 and I'm an Australian student doing research on Singaporean guys who go to Batam. I'm interested in talking to you about your experiences in Batam, where you go and what it's like.

I want to invite you to contact me and chat about your experiences. If you are willing, what I would like to do is for you to either PM me here, or email me at [email protected]. If you would prefer to chat in a chat room, here or somewhere else like gmail chat, hotmail chat etc that's fine as well.

I understand that you may be a bit sceptical about this request. Please be assured that I'm not out to criticize any guys who go there, or portray your activities in a negative light. I'm genuinely interested in knowing about your experiences. I also want to point out that I respect the rights of all Samsters to being anonymous, and will ensure that all of your information remains confidential so that no Sammyboys will be identified.

If you would like further information about the project, or about who I am, I can send you an individual information pack. I look forward to chatting with you further!

Thanks very much for your time,

vanillaspice79
Old 22-05-2008, 02:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -67 / Power: 0
BS07 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Utama Hotel

just thought I will check with those who frequent utama hotel. is there a lot of difference between standard and deluxe rooms?

also anyone ever checked the rates for the GROs from the ktv in the hotel? spotted some syt the last time i was there but couldnt approach as i was with some gal already.
Old 22-05-2008, 03:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -67 / Power: 0
BS07 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by afvkido View Post
Hi all bro. New to batam. Will be going down there this friday with 2 of my friends. Any good (special) spa or any good (special) spot that i should go to? We will be going to the BATAM CENTRE ferry terminal since we would like to go for some shopping at mega mall too. What is the rate like for now? Never been to batam before so really need help from all you brothers.
Thanks in advance.
i just checked the exchange rate, should be getting 6800+ already
Old 27-05-2008, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
brownskinz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Am tempted to go Batam this friday, for 2D 1N mission... solo trip... any elders goin?
Old 30-05-2008, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
sharpedo5869 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Bro,

I'm a new bird here. This is my first virgin report on a island of fun. I think the massage was good n cheap. And some of the cewek are young n playful. Don't really know what is the rate so I managed to book one at 500k. Hope the senior bro here can enlighten me.

The negative was that the gal asked for more tips after I gave her 100k. Next trip, i will want to travel up there with the bro here ...
Old 30-05-2008, 03:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
hendri deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

no offences, bro or sis, this australian student.. are you a boy or a girl? if you are a girl, i am most willing to answer any questions on Batam... i may even demonstrate whatever needs to be demonstrated....i have been `cheonging` batam since 1970s....
Old 31-05-2008, 11:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Czar Boris deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Investigator Needed

Need Help from Batam Experts : I am involved with lady in Nagoya I need Private investigator to find out if she is really what she say she is ; anyone know of professional that does that work on Batam.
Old 02-06-2008, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 21
Tryplay is one of the Best!Tryplay is one of the Best!Tryplay is one of the Best!Tryplay is one of the Best!
Re: Investigator Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czar Boris View Post
Need Help from Batam Experts : I am involved with lady in Nagoya I need Private investigator to find out if she is really what she say she is ; anyone know of professional that does that work on Batam.

There are alot of bro here will volunteer to get involve in this case, heheheh. Juz provide us with information of where she work? Her name and contact no. etc....., and what you information you need?

No offend, cos i tink bro here are more trustworthly then Pte Investigator there, they might work hand in hand later, u never know.

Cheers

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread