The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-01-2017, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 8
pppp0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Curious about how to bao ML, any knowledge knowledge sharing?

Out of curiosity and interest, have anyone ever keen to discover how to go about bao-ing ML? The topic strikes this week.

Is there anyone who can share?
1. How to go about making the offer?
Directly to the ML or to the boss of the MP or to the boss via the ML?

2. How does the bao ML manage her time with
the guy who bao her?

3. Usually for a bao ML, where is the usual pvenue for rendezvous in such arrangement?

4.What is the market rate to bao and how to negotiate a best rate in a win-win deal?

Cheers.
Old 19-01-2017, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 15
korokay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkorokay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkorokay is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Curious about how to bao ML, any knowledge knowledge sharing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pppp0 View Post
Out of curiosity and interest, have anyone ever keen to discover how to go about bao-ing ML? The topic strikes this week.

the guy who bao her?

3. Usually for a bao ML, where is the usual pvenue for rendezvous in such arrangement?

4.What is the market rate to bao and how to negotiate a best rate in a win-win deal?

Cheers.
Bro, just fuck and forget. And then find her when you wanna fuck her again. Just dont get KC by her. Baoing a ML is putting youself in a KC trap. She is just waiting for 100 guys to bao her and then she laughs herself to the bank. Just my opinion la, no offence meant.
Old 19-01-2017, 02:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1736 / Power: 17
TKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by korokay View Post
Bro, just fuck and forget. And then find her when you wanna fuck her again. Just dont get KC by her. Baoing a ML is putting youself in a KC trap. She is just waiting for 100 guys to bao her and then she laughs herself to the bank. Just my opinion la, no offence meant.
Agreed, why bao? If real, then save her from others.
Old 19-01-2017, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKee View Post
Agreed, why bao? If real, then save her from others.
I most probably agree wih both. On thr other hand, out of curiosity and general knowledge, can anyone share the ongoing that takes place to bao a ML? Cheers
Old 19-01-2017, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 21
muthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to behold

bao for what?

your money too much is it?
Old 19-01-2017, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 16
wacko69 is one of the Best!wacko69 is one of the Best!wacko69 is one of the Best!

Sometimes it is cheaper to bao ML. Eg. A FL masseuse may cost you 100 per hour but she may accept booking on a less busy workday at a flat rate of 300 for 8 hours or overnight. If they accept your offer for overnight, be prepare for a great night of more than massage. Whether it is worth it depends from Bros to Bros on whether u like hours of intimacy or just a quick release
Old 19-01-2017, 08:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 16
xchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to behold

The best way is to invite her out for makan on her off day -and if she accept you can start from there.
Old 19-01-2017, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

the guy who bao her?

Cheers.
1. Don't tell the ML you want to bao her. That is too direct. Tell her you don't want her to work so hard in the joint and you wish to spend a lot more time with her. Go to the ML directly. With enough lure of money, she will quit the job.

2. Bao means she exclusively belongs to you. So I assume she should not be still working in the joint. Whenever you need her she should be available to you. It is managing your time to be with her.

3. Depends. If you stay alone, bring her to your house.

4. I have heard $10k per month. ML who are ang pai can easily make $8k per month. As long as what you offer is higher than what they earn, should be easy.

I have heard stories before. In those stories, the man can easily part 5 digit sums per month to completely bao the ML. The initial strategy is to lavish the ML with expensive gifts often so the ML feels special. Then is to persuade the ML to leave the industry. Something like a girlfriend but you pay a lot for her to not do anything.

With money, a lot of things are possible.
Old 20-01-2017, 08:05 AM
Samster

many thanks to all who contribute to the discussion. this is a good start for this thread. Cheers
Old 20-01-2017, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 14
Oneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of lightOneminman is a glorious beacon of light

Bao 1 2 months ok la..end of the day you aso will feel sianz after fucking the same old pussy everyday..Every 2 months change 1 ML to bao..ROFL..
You will be KING OF CHICKEN!
Old 20-01-2017, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 11
alexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

just ask her directly. most of these freelance these ml have no arrangements with the shop. they don't get paid by the shop but get paid by the specials they provide. say you want to packet her for half day. 6 hours. Just pay her 100-150 per hour ++ to entice her. book your own transit hotel then do your deed there.

the guy who bao her? She will make the most out of it. out of 6 hours you packet her 3 hours chit chat. 3 hours massage + special + 1 hour lunch that sort of thing

3. Usually for a bao ML, where is the usual pvenue for rendezvous in such arrangement? your house or hotel .

4.What is the market rate to bao and how to negotiate a best rate in a win-win deal? market rate is $100++ per hour. if syt chio girl up the rates. cos she loses her customers when she's with you.

Cheers.
if you are looking at long term unlimited outgoing calls package . forget it . wake up. you will go broke. they make $30k a month doin this . yes. that's how much the average good MLs make a month. unless you make $100k a month. there's no way you can afford this relationship. plus they speak chinese you speak singlish . it will never work. so wake up those who want to packet MLs. YOU can't afford it !!just play and dump.
Old 20-01-2017, 06:29 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14211 / Power: 69
SAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond repute

TS it is a great thread. I must suppose you refer to an exclusive sexual relationship with a particular working lady WL.

IMHO you stand a better chance of bao-ing WLs who work in KTV joints rather than MP spa's ML masseuses. KTV hang flower WLs are on short term Performing artists pass. Thus they need to "milk" customers within short 6 mth period. They will throw you their open arms if u are willing to pay a tidy sum 😍😍😍 these WLs paid a sum back in PRC to agents + are desperate to recover fast.

On.the other MLs is spas are generally older with hubby + kids back home. These WP holders are sponsored by spa employers + they will not wanna be detained whilst rendezvous in a transit hotel. Their WP pass can be cancelled without a notice by MOM + SPF.
Old 21-01-2017, 08:35 AM
Samster

Ahh, interesting comments by fellow Samster s. Many thanks for the partipating in ths thread. I agree fully with all your comments and views. Yes, popular MLs earn earn hugely compares to our mostly average SG salary. I manage to take a step back towards reality after these comments. Cheers.
Old 21-01-2017, 07:12 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 14019 / Power: 66
BADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Curious about how to bao ML, any knowledge knowledge sharing?

For a GREAT thread - TS deserves my 21 MISSILES power
Old 22-01-2017, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

TS, why do you want to bao a public toilet?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1