The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 16-11-2016, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 8
Ns45 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeDelete View Post
NEVER put colgate on your cock. Trust me.
Put before le.. Mouthwash more cooling send chills down ur spine Leh
Old 16-11-2016, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: Best Ass Rimming in the business

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeDelete View Post
NEVER put colgate on your cock. Trust me.
Trust you for what!! Im sure many has tried toothpaste on dick before
Old 24-11-2016, 03:25 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 10517 / Power: 25
flameboy has a reputation beyond reputeflameboy has a reputation beyond reputeflameboy has a reputation beyond reputeflameboy has a reputation beyond reputeflameboy has a reputation beyond reputeflameboy has a reputation beyond reputeflameboy has a reputation beyond reputeflameboy has a reputation beyond reputeflameboy has a reputation beyond reputeflameboy has a reputation beyond reputeflameboy has a reputation beyond repute

personally , the best AR i have is qian duo duo of house 1820, cat150

hardly met anyone who is so hardworking in doing the flow, thumbs up , rtf and still counting....................
Old 25-11-2016, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 11
paulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud of

Nice AR FR....

I will surely check her out. Btw, how does one ask in Mandarin for AR service

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvlustwonderfu View Post
XIAO YUN! 1606A ULTIMATE GFE!!!

She raised my heartbeat when I first saw her, like a little beauty in poly, that type where all the guys in school want for a girlfriend (校花). Now just by thinking of her, my cock is rock hard, so hard, I find it hard to concentrate writing.

I have fucked her twice, the first time we were like strangers at first, so she just keeps smiling. I like to see her striped naked and her body is like my poly dreamed girl, petite, B+ boobs, child like nipple, fair smooth skin and perky butt like a baby’s bottom.

You can touch her everywhere, kiss her, and suck her tits, her hole, very accommodating.

During the first time in the bathroom she would use her breast to rub all over my soapy body, front and back then she would use her breast to rub my dick followed by warm water to BBBJ me. But the second time we kiss a lot, she would wash my dick and kiss me, she would take every opportunity to kiss me on my lips whenever she can. Like bathing with a new sweetheart.

On the bed she who give me a light massage followed by breast massage. The second time I told her to skip the breast massage and just give me BBBJ, AR and BALLS licking. She does that alternately for 20mins or more in different positions, all along allowing me to play with her pussy and breast. I didn’t ask for 69 because I just want to see myself fucking her beautiful face. And when she licks my ass she would totally buried her beautiful face into my ass and licks it with her soft tongue. She really put in a lot of effort to BBBJ and AR tirelessly nonstop until I say my turn, you lie down I want to play with you.

When she lies on her back we kissed and I finger her, she gets wet quite easily while she plays with my cock. Then she was responding and enjoying it, mourning away. I lick and suck her tits while still playing with her pussy. Then I go down on her and she move her pelvic along with my licking rhythm, then I dig my finger in her wet and warm pussy and lift up her feet to suck her toes.

At first she said don’t want but when I suck it she feels so good she literally scream. I continue to dig her pussy while my thumb rubs her clit. I know she is close to Cumming, so I say put on the condom I want to fuck. While I fuck her missionary position she keeps kissing me and hugging me really tight, using her legs to lock my legs. Finally, I turn her to the side and grab her breast and ass while I fucked her hard until I cum.

After that she just hugs me and kisses me. Like just finished fucking a real gf.

Overall:

Looks: 8.5/10
Body: 8/10
Kiss: 10.5/10 (No Frenching, I guess she will fall in love if she french)
BBBJ: 10/10
AR: 13/10 (really long, as I requested it)
Painting and Fingering: Yes
FJ: 10/10 (Passionate)
Attitude: 10/10 (Very accommodating, Sweet and Gentle, No complains, no attitude problem)
GFE: 10/10 Like real GF!

Very Service oriented. Once she warms up with you, she is like your most incredible darling!

RTF: Certainly!!
DARE to fuck
RESOLUTE to fuck all

Old 25-11-2016, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Best Ass Rimming in the business

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulcum2sooon View Post
Nice AR FR....

毒龍鑽

冇得頂
Old 19-12-2016, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 699 / Power: 10
megachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameboy View Post
personally , the best AR i have is qian duo duo of house 1820, cat150

hardly met anyone who is so hardworking in doing the flow, thumbs up , rtf and still counting....................
think will visit her this weekend
Old 19-12-2016, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
baynes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

du du is good also
Old 20-12-2016, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute

Shall pay a visit to 1606A soon to try Xiao Yun.
Old 20-12-2016, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Sabuka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pretty face licking your ass, very heavenly
Old 20-12-2016, 07:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Tratos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Agreed on xiao yun .... heavenly ....
Old 21-12-2016, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2279 / Power: 8
G2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond repute

Sometime ago i tried a girl at WH 18/16 forgot which one ...

She had a tiny slim vibrator about size of my little finger, she coated it with toothpaste and stuck it up my ass ... wah damn shiok.
Old 21-12-2016, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4434 / Power: 9
yowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulcum2sooon View Post
Nice AR FR....

Is this the 150SG$ type?
Old 24-12-2016, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 11
Konnichiwawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro
HUAT LAH welcum CDC clubbing.....the tiny slim vibrator used many time with many bro....so if one of bro is 319 CDC clubbing member use the same virbrator then u automatic join CDC clubbing

Quote:
Originally Posted by G2Lim2Peanut View Post
Sometime ago i tried a girl at WH 18/16 forgot which one ...

She had a tiny slim vibrator about size of my little finger, she coated it with toothpaste and stuck it up my ass ... wah damn shiok.
Old 28-12-2016, 09:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
bravo51 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

XIAO FEN, QUEEN OF AR

Anyone who thinks you had the best AR before, THINK AGAIN. Because XIAO FEN IS QUEEN.

To be honest, I have never moan so hard and loud before, to think of it I actually feel very embarrass by my moan, but I really cannot control.

She stops after a while and I told her don’t stop. Please continue. And she continues until I song. It was THAT GOOD!

Still good (Can't stop thinking of it. Try, you will believe it)

Looks: 6.9/10

Boobs: 34C (White, Soft, Good to Savour Type)

Body: 6.5/10 (Not perfect but ok)

Kiss, French and GFE: 6.99/10 (She tries very hard, a newbie, needs bro here to train her)

BBBJ/BALLS LICK: 6.9/10 (Suction can be harder)

AR:12/10

Painting and Fingering: Yes

FJ: 9/10 Very Good (Only here she feels like a GF, very very tight pussy)

Attitude: 10/10 (Very nice girl, 21yo)

RTF: YES DEFINATELY!
Old 29-12-2016, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
MrAnalyst deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

XIAO FEN post is in every threads...hard to believe , are you her OKT?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1